Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. (43593 Views)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / Soldiers & Criminal Execution(firing Squad)in Nigeria During Military Era (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by efizy123: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
ABEG... NIGERIA NA STATE grin grin grin grin grin grin
wordcat:
Nigeria as a state is not safe. So stay where you are and be vigilant.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
All The Northern States Are Safe For The Southerners
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zonacom:
The safest should be one's village. No dog fit shout there.
wot if you are from borno state ?
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by stagger: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
I dey my house kampe. Nothing dey happen.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by pinkhill(f): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
lagos is safe...
lovat:
I stayed in Kaduna then and also my friends parents relocated to jos because of its peaceful nature when sharia riots started in 2001, I'm not even feeling safe in Lagos now because the propaganda and violent approach to this election is giving me goose pimples
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by shamecurls(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Maiduguri should be a safe place due to the presence of the military. No one will try shit as the residence themselves re peaceful
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by gbaskiboy: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
temitemi1:
With GOD everywhere is safe bro. The Holy Bible says'. A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand'. but it shall not come nigh me! GEJ till 2019!!!
if I hear you bro if u see danger. make u stand dey look like lukeman
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Springz(f): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
londongal02:
IMO STATE......As safe as GOLD circle
Gold Circle is not a hundred percent safe.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by CyberWolf: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
londongal02:
Are you really the one on your dp
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Emma4Jesu(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ahoada main town will be more safe for the election peroid
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by ChristyG(f): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Stay where u are from,all the suberus shouting enugu are from d east not west or north..if u are yoruba,ondo and ogun state and also ibadan are okay

1 Like

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by onyenro(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
in the east... no need for election. It's a one party Region. It's pdp
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by justmag(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wait...Is Abuja not safe??
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by ibkgab001: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Osogbo is the safest ....more troubles in the north and South south so no doubt it leave North now if you are not an Hausa man because this election will be the end of country Called NigeriA
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by rooftop(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kano is the safest city for PDP supporters!!!
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by sweetkev(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
londongal02:
. I'm sure u like it when your bf use it on you. No wonder you know how save it is.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by bettercreature(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
You house is the safest place as long as you dont stay with a politician
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by greatnow: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Stay in BORNO state its safe army has recaptured it.

NA JOKE I DEY OOOOO grin
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by ibkgab001: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ni baba re
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by sonssyo: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
relocate to sambisa.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by ozoigbondu: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Onitsha is as safe heaven
Upper iweaka is even safer
Operation mkpochapu is still ongoing in Anambra

Willie is working

2 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Treasure2014(f): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
My Ebonyi state d most safest

2 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by tolexy007(m): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Come To Akure, ur safety is gurranted....
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by ozoigbondu: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
onyenro:
in the east... no need for election. It's a one party Region. It's pdp

Is a two party region PDP and APGA both of them respect each other and are peacefull
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by ozoigbondu: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
pinkhill:
lagos is safe...
Lagos that is full of agberos preelection violence is already rampant
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by sonssyo: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
londongal02:

see belleee babe,hiv and std d one percent leakage na straight to hell.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by eligibility: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nothing can stop GMB because he is the next president.
Advice GEJ to stop fidgeting.

Lagos state is save ooooo
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by ritux: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:
I stay in abuja, though most if my friends have plans to leave this city once the coming elections approaches but I intend to stay because I feel the FCT is safer than other cities in the country, if you have a contrary opinion, pls share, where would you be during the coming elections and where do you think is the safest city/state to be, your opinion matters.

I live and work in Abuja. Due to the nature of my working place and expart staff, we always get intels report on security from UN, SSS, American embassy. In regards to the coming election, inside Abuja should be very safe. But outskirts of Abuja might be problematic. I mean those small satellite towns around Abuja. In my working place, we have been advised to work from home on Monday and Tuesday after the elections while studying the situation. On Friday before the election, we are closing by 12 noon. Most of the expatriate workers have bought their ticket for 24th, 25th and 26th.

As for me, I am travelling to my home state. I reside in Gwarinpa and I can't speak one bit of hausa.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by MRLINGTON(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zonacom:
The safest should be one's village. No dog fit shout there.

What if ur village is Chibok??
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Ponomote(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yenagoa is very safe and it's a place for everybody.
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by farem: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
temitemi1:
With GOD everywhere is safe bro. The Holy Bible says'. A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand'. but it shall not come nigh me! GEJ till 2019!!!

There is no GEJ till 2019 in the Holy Bible UNLESS & EXCEPT that of saTAN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video / Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.