Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,468 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34549 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
wtf are you talking about? If my daughter packs her beg to go live with a man she's not married to, then whatever she gets, is her beeswax.

I will do my part by teaching her to make better judgments, you hear me? I will actually bury my head in shame if this OP is my daughter because as far as I'm concerned, I failed as a parent, I'm in my mid 20's and I've never gotten pregnant and if happen to get pregnant tomorrow, I will take full responsibility so long as I wasn't raped.

Women too were created with common sense, is it a crime to use it? You go out with a guy, get pregnant, decide to have the baby and you turn around to solely blame the guy? What kinda thinking is that one?

Lol @ cutting his JT, why do you all think it is only abuse when someone gets hit?
Sweetheart I'll give you this advise cos I see you're much younger
1. When it comes to raising kids, pls never make mouth about what they could become or what could happen to them. Not every irresponsible child has irresponsible parents
2. There's no way the guy showed all these traits in the beginning and the op went ahead to get preggy for him. You can never tell the heart of a man or woman so u can never be sure of even the person u think is good for you or for your daughter

As time goes on, you'll begin to understand these words I said to you today.
Be careful what u say cos of tomorrow

For me,even if mcdokwe is my son, I can never ever support him hitting the mother of his child especially when she already had a child for him outside wedlock. Do u know how much trauma it carries in this our society. To make matters worse,Beat her after impregnating her with no dime as bride price, even open a thread to describe the kind of blows he gave her, insult her father. Jeezzz
Don't forget the guy replied her friend's message(which is what brought up this whole drama) talk about controlling!
On a very serious note,I don't think I'll wish op's condition for my enemy

Pathetic to say the least

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
mcdokwe:
I am sorry, I won't oblige you and the likes. She wasn't a misfortune. I know you expect me to say how bad her family is, but no. To guide you, it is all linked to how I felt I was treated which even though uncalled for were understandable and thus excusable, what other deduction you wish to make is at you discretion. I learnt my lessons it is upto those who are likely to make our same mistakes to learn or not. I offered myself as a blackboard you could all learn from. I tried making things up between her dad and herself for my gross irresponsibility but failed, the tables have turned and I am willing to take the fall.

With exception to the outright insults, I still pick a word of two from people who think they are bashing me, hopefully she won't see those saying things that don't favour her as spiteful. None of you actually knew what we had and for the records, even though a single push is as bad as beating a spouse black and blue, it wasn't exactly as bad as people want to see it, whichever shouldn't have happened. For those who'd keep bashing, Kontinu, we could get back and laugh at you all or find better spouses and prove we aren't all that unsaleable.

She has won a place already and whenever I talk about her, it would be with a regretful passion not a spiteful one.

To people out there who could grab something from all this, people's wants can't be same as yours, and the greatest mistake is to judge what you have from their eyes. People who have told her she should leave me as much as I know have personally told me she should feel lucky she had me, now knowing both contradicting sentiments from same souls, I wonder what they stood to gain. I think I am done replying these posts.

I could careless about most of you especially the acclaimed wife of Azubuike.
I learn, I take blames and I work out where I need to.

Chai! I am almost falling in love already, did you study hypnosis by any chance? I can see why the Op will believe it when you tell her that she is responsible for your problems.
It is well my brother, kontinu

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Talking about verbal abuse, they both abused each other.. Whose fault the girl could talk more??( If true) undecided

Beating a woman in public leaves her with no iota of self respect, people wouldn't take her seriously again... People were even trying to hold him but he overpowered them and continued pounding her...

Also, If he could tell that to the girl's dad, why do you guys think he hasn't told the girl worse?? They're both verbally abusive so should sort themselves...

Just forget about marrying that lady because her dad will chase you out of his compound with a cutlass if you try to come after "the girl he abondoned"..

People quarrel, people make up.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Verbal/Emotional abuse takes skills that this woman does not have. If the op could raise his hands on her multiple times and claim or realize that she deserved it, he is not showing the signs of an abused man. What makes verbal/emotional abuse powerful is that the abused tend to think he/she deserved the treatment he/she got. Who the abuser is becomes very unclear in the mind of the abused.

There is a reason verbal abuse is not a crime. You cannot put your hands on someone because they insulted you, if you cannot retaliate verbally, then leave the situation. He threw the first punch.

Btw, he told her that he was the only person who could love her, that she was responsible for all their problems,.......... This man is not innocent.
If your being verbally abusive puts the abused in fear of their well being or safety then you can be arrested for it.

Do you realize she also hit him? I think first sometimes sef, I'm not saying he is a victim, I'm saying they both are abusive so don't push all the blames to him.

She chose to stick with a man who thinks of her in that manner, that one is entirely her fault.

5 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
icedbeatz:

OMG now I see why the guy whooped ur azz, you're a ghetto, ignorant, insulting, manipulative, psychotic, annoying BITCCH!!!!!! GODDAMN wonder how that guy managed to be with you all these while?!?!?!!? no atom of respect and you ain't got respect for yourself.... I'm surprised damn that guy is THE BEST NIGERIAN GENTLEMAN I will testify to that. You are DAMAGED GOODS (emotionally, spiritually, intellectually and other ramifications) . IF YOU'RE LIKE THIS ONLINE THEN WONDER WHAT U R IN PERSON, you just confirmed that what THE guy was saying /typed were true.

#FkBitcches. #MyHapinessOverEveryAnyGirl

Please these are not insults dear, you should just be on your own. no SANE MAN can be with you.
I beg to differ
The man rants worse than a woman. Did u See what he said to his father in law?
Did u hear the kind of things he said to the lady?

Even opening threads up and down nl shows how much of a ranter cheesy he is
Yet the same him beat the lady in mouth battle and still had the guts to beat her mercilessly

He's lucky he jammed a nice family. That's all I can say

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Ewuro4: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
fem29:

Ermmm who do you think you are, back off!, how dare you

Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
mcdokwe:
I am sorry, I won't oblige you and the likes. She wasn't a misfortune. I know you expect me to say how bad her family is, but no. To guide you, it is all linked to how I felt I was treated which even though uncalled for were understandable and thus excusable, what other deduction you wish to make is at you discretion. I learnt my lessons it is upto those who are likely to make our same mistakes to learn or not. I offered myself as a blackboard you could all learn from. I tried making things up between her dad and herself for my gross irresponsibility but failed, the tables have turned and I am willing to take the fall.

With exception to the outright insults, I still pick a word of two from people who think they are bashing me, hopefully she won't see those saying things that don't favour her as spiteful. None of you actually knew what we had and for the records, even though a single push is as bad as beating a spouse black and blue, it wasn't exactly as bad as people want to see it, whichever shouldn't have happened. For those who'd keep bashing, Kontinu, we could get back and laugh at you all or find better spouses and prove we aren't all that unsaleable.

She has won a place already and whenever I talk about her, it would be with a regretful passion not a spiteful one.

To people out there who could grab something from all this, people's wants can't be same as yours, and the greatest mistake is to judge what you have from their eyes. People who have told her she should leave me as much as I know have personally told me she should feel lucky she had me, now knowing both contradicting sentiments from same souls, I wonder what they stood to gain. I think I am done replying these posts.

Unfortunately in your rants, u forgot that u already said some of the stuff u said about her family. U even agreed u told her u used her to explore sex. I throway cap for you
Telling her dad u won't abandon ur child like he abandoned his daughter' talk about guts: you have lots of it

U rant like a woman but remember u can't beat a lady in mouth battle no matter how hard you try. So pls don't rant and expect her to be quiet. Or go beating her and come and start describing the blows u gave her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
No, that was me using your words.

I have said it countless times that I'm not supporting the OP but I hate it when grown a$$ women can't take responsibility for the actions they take.

I wouldn't date a guy that treats me that way and if I do, I should be totally blamed for it, well unless I'm an 1mbecile with no mind of my own.

He is not innocent just like the OP isn't, that is my point.
as you wish. Obviously the babe has taken responsibility for her actions by moving on. So na you know wetin you dey talk again.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Sweetheart I'll give you this advise cos I see you're much younger
1. When it comes to raising kids, pls never make mouth about what they could become or what could happen to them. Not every irresponsible child has irresponsible parents
2. There's no way the guy showed all these traits in the beginning and the op went ahead to get preggy for him. You can never tell the heart of a man or woman so u can never be sure of even the person u think is good for you or for your daughter

As time goes on, you'll begin to understand these words I said to you today.
Be careful what u say cos of tomorrow

For me,even if mcdokwe is my son, I can never ever support him hitting the mother of his child especially when she already had a child for him outside wedlock. Do u know how much trauma it carries in this our society. To make matters worse,Beat her after impregnating her with no dime as bride price, even open a thread to describe the kind of blows he gave her, insult her father. Jeezzz
Don't forget the guy replied her friend's message(which is what brought up this whole drama) talk about controlling!
On a very serious note,I don't think I'll wish op's condition for my enemy

Pathetic to say the least
For starters, age is not a prerequisite for wisdom, now let's move on.

1. It's not like am making mouth about what my kids will become, I said I'll do my part by teaching them to make better judgments like my mum taught me and it's been working for me because I chose to listen, now if my kid decides not to listen, especially when she is of age, why should I suffer for that? Why should I absorb her of responsibility when she decided to be irresponsible?

2. I disagree, the signs are always there, people are just often too blinded to see it, except the dude became who he is overnight, even in which case, she should have packed and ran instead of staying to exchange punches and invectives.

You shouldn't support him ofcourse but you shouldn't support her hitting/insulting him too and stop saying he's not supposed to hit her because she bore him a child and is a woman, he is not supposed to hit anyone, that's what you should be preaching.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
kaboninc:

People quarrel, people make up.
I hope they make up, I rest my case.....

I really wish them well shaaa.... I just read where the guy said they will make up and laugh at the comments here cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
He's both verbally and physically abusive.

Yet somehow she's at fault.

Learning from the captain of the "wreck their self esteem crew"
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
as you wish. Obviously the babe has taken responsibility for her actions by moving on. So na you know wetin you dey talk again.
it's not just about the lady now,if you had seen that she too was at fault, we wouldn't be having this discussion and just as na me know wetin I dey talk, na you also know wetin you dey talk again too, after all, you follow dey the thread dey blame OP.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
it's not just about the lady now,if you had seen that she too was at fault, we wouldn't be having this discussion and just as na me know wetin I dey talk, na you also know wetin you dey talk again too, after all, you follow dey the thread dey blame OP.

I've read his thread and read hers now. The root of the matter is him. EOD.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Haaaa...

If a woman can be this temperamental online, only heaven knows what will happen if we share a home.

Haba! No wonder she smashed the dude's phone.

No one of them is innocent, but then again, it is said that the remote of a home is in a woman's palms, if this lady had been calm, and cool tempered, I don't think their issues would have gone as far as it did.

Typical ranter.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by urchbarbie(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
And it doesn't register on d mans JT? Men sha! Forming invincible since 01BC
yagbaboy1:
All these stories for the gods self. One thing that always amuses me when these chick's say they have moved on is the fact that whether you like it or not the fact that u were bleeped by the person will forever remain in the dictionary of ur pussy
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Like I said I feel she posted with anger.

At the bolded, I'm happy you know that and that's why I will still say you should go easy on her. Couple's don't spill it all up publicly. Trust me there is more we don't know, all this didn't just start in a day so please, easy. You are right by saying she didn't present her case well o, anger causes a lot.

Again read her Hubby's post, even in the midst of all this the love is still there IMO. Even if we preach heaven and earth what op and her hubby go still settle if them want and if they don't want, they should both go start their lives again.

@miraijj, please calm down, he shouldn't have beaten you yes, if you still want him please calm down and settle things but if you don't I wish you well too.

BTW the hubby should come and defend himself na. tongue

if d husband relly loved her he wuldnt hit her.

if my ex-hubby narrate story for u eh,u wil tink am d devil even to d extent of saying he stil loves me nd misses me nd my child.

its all lies nd strategy to see him as d good guy while he continue in his violent habit underground.

love dosnt come wit pain nd regret.

since i seprated from him none of his family or him has shown up for reconciliation not to talk of showing interest in his child nd am neva going back either.

wuld u say he loved us?

the evil dat some men do nowadays live wit them.

if u av a God fearing,loving and caring hubby plz hold him tight ,adore,respect and appriciate him coz most men nowadays ar leftovers.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
charles316:

your husband is the goat here.

These faggs won't let the poor guy be.

Always jumping at any opportunity to talk about him.

He doesn't do guys. Face me and leave him alone. You and the cowards that like to bring people's husbands into nairaland matter when they don't even know of your miserable existence.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
For starters, age is not a prerequisite for wisdom, now let's move on.

1. It's not like am making mouth about what my kids will become, I said I'll do my part by teaching them to make better judgments like my mum taught me and it's been working for me because I chose to listen, now if my kid decides not to listen, especially when she is of age, why should I suffer for that? Why should I absorb her of responsibility when she decided to be irresponsible?

2. I disagree, the signs are always there, people are just often too blinded to see it, except the dude became who he is overnight, even in which case, she should have packed and ran instead of staying to exchange punches and invectives.

You shouldn't support him ofcourse but you shouldn't support her hitting/insulting him too and stop saying he's not supposed to hit her because she bore him a child and is a woman, he is not supposed to hit anyone, that's what you should be preaching.

Yes I'll say that again
This guy is a coward that cannot near his fellow men out there in a fight
He beat her because she's his baby mama

Also don't forget her family wasn't in support so she'll do everything in her power to stay with the beast. Now for her to brace up with all the shame and move back to same parents shows how much she has endured in mcdokwe's hands
So u're saying if ur daughter dates an abuser and he kills her, you will be happy abi because she didn't listen to you?

May whatever we support reach our hand. Amen
For me I can never wish any such treatment on my daughter no matter what because honey guess what? U can't dictate for your child who to fall in love with. It's a heart thing

The op knows he's dealing with a calm family that's why he's insulting them up and down after impregnating her outside wedlock and giving her what he described as 'deadly blows' twice in one day

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:

I've read his thread and read hers now. The root of the matter is him. EOD.

I agree. Let's go back to the genesis, why will he reply the lady's text? He's controlling, verbally and emotionally abusive
To crown it all, he went physical with deadly blows again cos he didn't think the lady should say a word back to him just because his name is mcdokwe and he has a JT(which the op could've done him a favor by cutting it off already tongue)
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
ephee:

if d husband relly loved her he wuldnt hit her.

if my ex-hubby narrate story for u eh,u wil tink am d devil even to d extent of saying he stil loves me nd misses me nd my child.

its all lies nd strategy to see him as d good guy while he continue in his violent habit underground.

love dosnt come wit pain nd regret.

since i seprated from him none of his family or him has shown up for reconciliation not to talk of showing interest in his child nd am neva going back either.

wuld u say he loved us?

the evil dat some men do nowadays live wit them.

if u av a God fearing,loving and caring hubby plz hold him tight ,adore,respect and appriciate him coz most men nowadays ar leftovers.
Hmmmm na wa o.

I will sure do the bolded.

Lol @ leftovers.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
bestestgirl:

Chai! I am almost falling in love already, did you study hypnosis by any chance? I can see why the Op will believe it when you tell her that she is responsible for your problems.
It is well my brother, kontinu
You are crazy you know, right? grin grin grin.

That's why you should never let anyone walk all over you, we all have powers and should use them.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Una two needs serious prayer
Both party feeling unnecessarily important
Get your acts right and do this damn thing
Marriage has never been a bed of roses for all
Keep third parties out of your relationship.

I see you two getting back together
But gal.
You need to watch your temper.
Boy.
Go and pay bride price
If you did, nl wont be the ones between this case now
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

I agree. Let's go back to the genesis, why will he reply the lady's text? He's controlling, verbally and emotionally abusive
To crown it all, he went physical with deadly blows again cos he didn't think the lady should say a word back to him just because his name is mcdokwe and he has a JT which the op could've done him a favor by cutting it off already tongue)

Very violent.
He forgot to mention he's been locked up before because of his violent attitude. Dunno if it is towards this same girl or another one.

@bold ugh pls don't remind me of that horrible pic I saw last week. cry cry
That's not something to joke with o. I still can't get it out of my head.

Better she left than resort to such a horrendous act.

#i believe you're kidding sha. But don't kid with that stuff.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
shocked shocked shocked

Serious case!!!

Relationship wahala embarassed embarassed!!

Where's my cane? Oya, go and balance that account and leave tori alone tongue tongue..

Loll yes I deserve that cane, i keep coming back
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

LOL

You don't need to look forward too much

There are those who have the news of babyosisi

Pity those threads get deleted promptly...

grin

I didn't know you were this gullible
You are referring to some eediot that posts pictures that are supposedly of me claiming I was married and divorced and remarried
The pictures are now different from before and so is the address,you didn't notice?
Someone else had claimed I was barren
Another said I had a live in lover
Mchtwwww
So which is it?
Man listening to gossips
Honey,I have been married and chopping only one man and one man only since I was 23 years old
No leave no transfer
But if those stories give you a stiffy ride on
Glad you are being entertained

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I hope they make up, I rest my case.....

I really wish them well shaaa.... I just read where the guy said they will make up and laugh at the comments here cheesy cheesy grin

I tell you!

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Ewuro4: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
All is read here is passing blames, I'm right, you're wrong, he started it, she threw the first punch..

Patience.

If only couples can take a deep breath and calm down before saying regretful utterances to each other, marital rancors will be minimal. Just take a break and walk away.

Nobody's stûpid oh.. I soo much value peace in my family. Happy children, accurate vital signs and happy parents. Gosh its all worth it.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
You are crazy you know, right? grin grin grin.

That's why you should never let anyone walk all over you, we all have powers and should use them.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:

Very violent.
He forgot to mention he's been locked up before because of his violent attitude. Dunno if it is towards this same girl or another one.

@bold ugh pls don't remind me of that horrible pic I saw last week. cry cry
That's not something to joke with o. I still can't get it out of my head.

Better she left than resort to such a horrendous act.

#i believe you're kidding sha. But don't kid with that stuff.
Lol I'm kidding jare but men like mcdokwe need to begin to understand that no one has monopoly of violence. Ladies are no longer smiling these days o

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Imanuelle:
Haaaa...

If a woman can be this temperamental online, only heaven knows what will happen if we share a home.

Haba! No wonder she smashed the dude's phone.

No one of them is innocent, but then again, it is said that the remote of a home is in a woman's palms, if this lady had been calm, and cool tempered, I don't think their issues would have gone as far as it did.

Typical ranter.

See you and sweetcocoa, and MizMyColi, you guys are very objective.

Cococandy, in as much as you try to fight you cause, also know that men can and are also victims of the very same abuse you castigate them for.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
I hope you will work on your violent attitude instead of turning around to say your next victim deserves it.
If you can be locked up for a such a thing and still repeat that act on a lady again, then we don't have reason to believe you.

mcdokwe:

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Finally before I step out of the thread

The level of hypocrisy on nairaland is nauseating
People like sweetcocoa are here blaming op why she chose the guy and whether she was taped bla bla bla and bragging about what they would've done if it was their child.
Yet if someone opens a thread asking for advise on whether she should accept someone without her parents approval, u'll start hearing things like 'it's your life', 'your parents cannot dictate for you' etc

Now this one has gone wrong and she's termed irresponsible girl that should've listen to her parents. Be careful what u say sha
Karma doesn't fail to react

God is watching all of you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21)

Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.