Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34557 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Yes I'll say that again
This guy is a coward that cannot near his fellow men out there in a fight
He beat her because she's his baby mama

Also don't forget her family wasn't in support so she'll do everything in her power to stay with the beast. Now for her to brace up with all the shame and move back to same parents shows how much she has endured in mcdokwe's hands
So u're saying if ur daughter dates an abuser and he kills her, you will be happy abi because she didn't listen to you?

May whatever we support reach our hand. Amen
For me I can never wish any such treatment on my daughter no matter what because honey guess what? U can't dictate for your child who to fall in love with. It's a heart thing

The op knows he's dealing with a calm family that's why he's insulting them up and down after impregnating her outside wedlock and giving her what he described as 'deadly blows' twice in one day

You are obviously still missing the point. I am not supporting the OP, I just don't think it is fair to blame him for something they are both responsible for.

You keep saying he got her pregnant as if he tied her hands and leg, then inserted a baby inside her, they both got pregnant, she gave consent for sanity's sakes.

How can I be happy if my daughter is with an abuser? I just won't go about blaming him alone after I have warned her about him, I will do my best to remove her from the situation and if she insists and he kills her, well she's dead and she chose to die, the dude will also face my wrath and that of the law, the point here remains, she chose to stay.

Are you saying women should stick to "beasts" because they got pregnant and their families rejected them? If staying with him is the better option, why won't he feel like a god and treat her anyhow?

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
lol. Planned ke? that was you reading multiple meanings into a simple post grin

In the spirit of equality, she's moving on and taking care of her shiit.

He should do same. At least now he knows he's not the only one who can 'love' her.
She's loving herself and her family is there too.

Imagine a man who think this kind of love is all she deserves from everybody in the world. He must think she's beneath scum.

Exactly
Who brought this shait here?
I thought they said women are the ones who can't handle it when a relationship goes bad
The woman left him
I couldn't applaud her enough

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
kaboninc:

See you and sweetcocoa, and MizMyColi, you guys are very objective.

Cococandy, in as much as you try to fight you cause, also know that men can and are also victims of the very same abuse you castigate them for.

You mean do I know that some women are violent too? Yes.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by urchbarbie(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
U want her to beg cos of wat ur child wld say? Ure not considering her mortaging her entire life on d altar of abuse, or u seeing reason why u shld go to her parents place with some respectable members of ur family to settle issues. Nna m! U rily need to do some growing up, so ur dota wld be proud of her father when she ever gets to hear abt dis sometime in her adult lifei
mcdokwe:
she may not beg me, but if every other thing fails we will have to explain to the child why daddy and mama didn't work
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I hope they make up, I rest my case.....

I really wish them well shaaa.... I just read where the guy said they will make up and laugh at the comments here cheesy cheesy grin
You saw that abi? Where is that guy I was telling not to carry the matter on his head. I talk am say we no go dey when them go settle now her hubby has said they will settle and laugh at comments here. No be small thing o. grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Lol I'm kidding jare but men like mcdokwe need to begin to understand that no one has monopoly of violence. Ladies are no longer smiling these days o

Maybe you should go read his side of the story.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
You are obviously still missing the point. I am not supporting the OP, I just don't think it is fair to blame him for something they are both responsible for.

You keep saying he got her pregnant as if he tied her hands and leg, then inserted a baby inside her, they both got pregnant, she gave consent for sanity's sakes.

How can I be happy if my daughter is with an abuser? I just won't go about blaming him alone after I have warned her about him, I will do my best to remove her from the situation and if she insists and he kills her, well she's dead and she chose to die, the dude will also face my wrath and that of the law, the point here remains, she chose to stay.

Are you saying women should stick to "beasts" because they got pregnant and their families rejected them? If staying with him is the better option, why won't he feel like a god and treat her anyhow?
. Exactly. She did the right thing.

We are hearing about this ish because the dude couldn't get over his God complex and accept that she left because he was not treating her right.
What he did was to create a thread justifying his beating her as if "how dare she leave when she was the one who made me do it"

If she didn't leave, he wouldn't have opened that thread.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
urchbarbie:
U want her to beg cos of wat ur child wld say? Ure not considering her mortaging her entire life on d altar of abuse, or u seeing reason why u shld go to her parents place with some respectable members of ur family to settle issues. Nna m! U rily need to do some growing up, so ur dota wld be proud of her father when she ever gets to hear abt dis sometime in her adult lifei

Maybe you have a problem of reading or to comprehend simple texts.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
mcdokwe:
I am sorry, I won't oblige you and the likes. She wasn't a misfortune. I know you expect me to say how bad her family is, but no. To guide you, it is all linked to how I felt I was treated which even though uncalled for were understandable and thus excusable, what other deduction you wish to make is at you discretion. I learnt my lessons it is upto those who are likely to make our same mistakes to learn or not. I offered myself as a blackboard you could all learn from. I tried making things up between her dad and herself for my gross irresponsibility but failed, the tables have turned and I am willing to take the fall.

With exception to the outright insults, I still pick a word of two from people who think they are bashing me, hopefully she won't see those saying things that don't favour her as spiteful. None of you actually knew what we had and for the records, even though a single push is as bad as beating a spouse black and blue, it wasn't exactly as bad as people want to see it, whichever shouldn't have happened. For those who'd keep bashing, Kontinu, we could get back and laugh at you all or find better spouses and prove we aren't all that unsaleable.

She has won a place already and whenever I talk about her, it would be with a regretful passion not a spiteful one.

To people out there who could grab something from all this, people's wants can't be same as yours, and the greatest mistake is to judge what you have from their eyes. People who have told her she should leave me as much as I know have personally told me she should feel lucky she had me, now knowing both contradicting sentiments from same souls, I wonder what they stood to gain. I think I am done replying these posts.

I could careless about most of you especially the acclaimed wife of Azubuike.

I learn, I take blames and I work out where I need to.

Do not bring my zubby zubby into this I nugo
Power mike

You made your bed,we are only putting pins before you lay on it

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:
Finally before I step out of the thread

The level of hypocrisy on nairaland is nauseating
People like sweetcocoa are here blaming op why she chose the guy and whether she was taped bla bla bla and bragging about what they would've done if it was their child.
Yet if someone opens a thread asking for advise on whether she should accept someone without her parents approval, u'll start hearing things like 'it's your life', 'your parents cannot dictate for you' etc

Now this one has gone wrong and she's termed irresponsible girl that should've listen to her parents. Be careful what u say sha
Karma doesn't fail to react

God is watching all of you
Lol cheesy.

Madam you funny o, where is the hypocrisy in my post abeg? I'm still saying the same thing, You choose what to do and whatever the outcome of it, you take responsibility.

If you choose to listen to your parents and it works for you, great.

If you choose not to listen to them and it doesn't work for you, that's your problem.

If you choose to listen to them and it doesn't work for you, that's also your problem.

In the end, the choice is all yours and that's where "it is your life" comes in.

Where did I term her irresponsible for not listening to her parents?

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by akinsadeez(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
remsonik:

Shebi its because the father hasn't thrown him into jail for impregnating his daughter that's why he has the effontery to still open his poo mouth and type trash!!!!

so for which offence and under which law will he be jailed when she wasn't a minor.
Abi when they were both mutually sexually exploring each other did they call the father or the police.

Many peeps r just allowing emotions to cloud their reasoning. undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:

@your last paragraph
From your posts, your daughter cannot even come back to someone like you because as far as your posts go, she deserves to be killed for not listening to you

Again remember you can't dictate who she falls in love with

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by urchbarbie(f): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
L0usy fellow et Mr Comprehension. Oya summarise wetin him mean. #supportersclub
kaboninc:

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by pickabeau1: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
[s]
babyosisi:

I didn't know you were this gullible
You are referring to some eediot that posts pictures that are supposedly of me claiming I was married and divorced and remarried
The pictures are now different from before and so is the address,you didn't notice?
Someone else had claimed I was barren
Another said I had a live in lover
Mchtwwww
So which is it?
Man listening to gossips
Honey,I have been married and chopping only one man and one man only since I was 23 years old
No leave no transfer
But if those stories give you a stiffy ride on
Glad you are being entertained
[/s]

Ehya....you are the one who entertains us with your stories

My pity is for those who believe your horse shït and are listening to you advise them when they may even have better lives than yours'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:

You mean do I know that some women are violent too? Yes.

Violent with their mouth.

You've used it here (with your keyboard or keypad) and in so many other threads.

And that act can earn you a SLAP even from the most timid guy in the world! Even your husband and don't try to say 'tufiakwa'!

My point is simple. This lady has a foul mouth and YESSSSS, she deserves some of the beatings. Maybe it was to 'correct' her excesses and out of anger.

Now you see the hypocrisy people exhibit?

Suppose your father SLAPS you for running your mouth, would you say he ABUSED you?
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

My pity is for those who believe your horse shït and are listening to you advise them when they may even have better lives than yours'

WOW!!!!!!

I feel you bro!!!!

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
. Exactly. She did the right thing.

We are hearing about this ish because the dude couldn't get over his God complex and accept that she left because he was not treating her right.
What he did was to create a thread justifying his beating her as if "how dare she leave when she was the one who made me do it"

If she didn't leave, he wouldn't have opened that thread.
Yea, I am just more interested in the fact that they are both abusive and shouldn't be together till they can both be responsible people.

If he's feeling like "how dare she leave" then he is on a very long thing.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by urchbarbie(f): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
The later part of dat sentence is by d way. He clearly want her to beg shikena
kaboninc:

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
urchbarbie:
L0usy fellow et Mr Comprehension. Oya summarise wetin him mean. #supportersclub

See you?

Like Miraijj like You!

Go learn how to 'comprehend'
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

@your last paragraph
From your posts, your daughter cannot even come back to someone like you because as far as your posts go, she deserves to be killed for not listening to you

Again remember you can't dictate who she falls in love with
I seriously don't know how you understand what you read from my posts.

Did you not see where I wrote that I will try to remove her from the situation? I can understand making an error in judgment, I however will not support continuous stup1dity.

Ha! Na wa for you o.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by urchbarbie(f): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
I smell jealousy E-miles away. Abeg leave my babyosisi and carve ur own niche biko. Obi ojo adighi nma.
pickabeau1:

7 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

So those threads hurt you this much?
Eyaaa!
But you follow silently because you can't help yourself
FYI,unless you quote me or mention me I wouldn't read a thing you wrote here
You are one of the people I skip when I read because I never saw anything sensible from you
You are incapable of making sense

8 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
The guy has a fouler mouth too.
Does he deserve to be beaten up?

The fact that you think someone deserves to be beaten for their words makes me not want to engage you anymore.
kaboninc:

Violent with their mouth.

You've used it here (with your keyboard or keypad) and in so many other threads.

And that act can earn you a SLAP even from the most timid guy in the world! Even your husband and don't try to say 'tufiakwa'!

My point is simple. This lady has a foul mouth and YESSSSS, she deserves some of the beatings. Maybe it was to 'correct' her excesses and out of anger.

Now you see the hypocrisy people exhibit?

Suppose your father SLAPS you for running your mouth, would you say he ABUSED you?
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Okay, You are not totally without blame, I will keep saying I'm a woman and that's to lay emphasis on the fact that I understand how most women behave especially when it involves a fight.

One thing I agree with you on totally is that you can and will never be able to match the OP word for word, it's just not possible except she didn't write what I read. It's just that since you hit her and many don't understand that verbal abuse is as bad as physical abuse, you will forever remain the beast for hitting a woman.

She didn't refute all your claims, she's just trying to tell us why she did what she did which is leaving me confused because you are saying you didn't do all those things.

One thing is clear, this woman does not respect you and is very immature, how can you call the father of your child all those names in a public forum?

You on the other hand deserve some strokes of the cane for letting it linger for so long, and you sound like you did her a favor by being with her, that must have affected her self esteem and further damaged her, you two should stay away from each other for now atleast.

The woman is abusive for calling the father of her child bla bla on NL but nothing to the guy who accuses his babymama 's daddy of abandoning her to his face.

Interesting.

6 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
urchbarbie:
The later part of dat sentence is by d way. He clearly want her to beg shikena

Lol if that's your understanding of this situation!

He actually wants a way for them to sit and talk about their issues. The FORGIVE THEMSELVES.

The guy wants a GENUINE RECONCILLIATION, for the sake of the daughter! And you can either help by being neutral and careful in your advice or destroy it by making careless statement.

Did you see where he talked about the same friends telling her that she'd be better off without him and yet tell him she's loosing so much by being away from him? I trust you're not one of such persons.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Yea, they were both abusive, I remember him saying she reached for things with which to hit him, locked his shirt and things like that. You don't do all these and turn around to say he abused you.

unfortunately, that's the way of the world these days. 21st century women - they want rights but they want no responsibility. i am starting to think the dude artificially inseminated her while she was sleeping or she got pregnant immaculately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by pickabeau1: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
urchbarbie:
I smell jealousy E-miles away. Abeg leave my babyosisi and carve ur own niche biko. Obi ojo adighi nma.

Where is this one coming from
Na ur eye go blind from fan girlism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

so for which offence and under which law will he be jailed when she wasn't a minor.
Abi when they were both mutually sexually exploring each other did they call the father or the police.

Many peeps r just allowing emotions to cloud their reasoning. undecided
Honey in a western world his ass will be cooling off in prison by now for raising his filthy hands on the lady.
There's a reason physical violence is a crime.

His verbal abuse may not have earned him a jail term but the physical too? Jeezz
Maybe u guys would've bn visiting him with food in prison by now cheesy
At least he wouldn't have had internet access to be posting his justification here. Nonsense

Save the justification for the judge cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
I hope you will work on your violent attitude instead of turning around to say your next victim deserves it.
If you can be locked up for a such a thing and still repeat that act on a lady again, then we don't have reason to believe you.

Ohhh, he had been locked up before for a similar offence? ? shocked.... More stories are creeping in...

Mcdokwe, you need to calm down... Going physical isn't the best way to correct people whether male or female. Don't let your over inflated ego overcome you... what if she died in the process? And to think she was carrying your baby when you beat her....

It's well with both of ya...

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by pickabeau1: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
[s]
babyosisi:

So those threads hurt you this much?
Eyaaa!
But you follow silently because you can't help yourself
FYI,unless you quote me or mention me I wouldn't read a thing you wrote here
You are one of the people I skip when I read because I never saw anything sensible from you
You are incapable of making sense
[/s]

And you are the sensible one grin

Hohoho...

Well at least your e- accolades make your life worthwhile

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Love and the typical Nigerian undecided

Mcdokwe, no matter what happens, your daughter needs you. Even if you are called a bad man, or supposedly a bad husband, you shouldn't become a bad father.
Please, in the future, try not to raise your hands against a woman ( especially a woman you once professed love for).She will not forget, she will never forgive.
No matter what happens, women will always remain at the receiving end of these societal ills. They get pregnant outside wedlock and bear the shame and pains, they run their mouth and get beat up by men and get to bear the shame, pain and bruises.

@Op, for the sake of your daughter, make peace with Mcdokwe. Stop telling every Tom, Dick and Harry your family issues.
And Marriage is NOT compulsory so you won't end up killing yourselves.
Also, learn to accept that you both share faults as it takes two to tangle.
I pray that you find peace and love.
Take good care of yourself and your daughter. PLEASE stay away from men who show signs of being physically abusive, and learn to put a bridle on your tongue.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by 5minsmadness: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oh finally am at the end! ***collapses from exhaustion****

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.