Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34531 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
johnny1980:

Please desist from commenting on this thread.

Your utterances sound like that of a kid and someone lacking logical thinking. Before you judge people, you would do well to imagine what the circumstances behind those actions. THANKS for your cooperation.
Another mcdokwe wife beater detected
Just continue beating women until we read your miserable end story here one day and type RIP
No one has the monopoly of violence o

Thank God you can reach me to beat me not to talk of having the nerves to open a silly thread to justify nonsense

If the lady's mouth earned her beating, then mcdokwe's insult on his father in law should have earned him 'JT cutting things'
Shameless cowards

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Miraijj:
Can you remember one heediot's thread where he was like, "I hit her, I regret it, She deserved it? Na me be the 'she'.

You see that beautiful woman, babyosisi, I don't know her from Adam neither did I run into her back in my days at Eden, God really imbued her with rare insight to see beyond the surface.

And those who think I need deliverance,I really do. Why don't I,when I allowed that sickled demented fellow into my beautiful life.

Ask him, he'ld tell you that a hundred cloned persons that are his exact lookalike no fit reach my feet!

That guy has got talent. He writes well, but Mba! No! He no go gree use am well. Na to dey flood NL with rubbish, dey look for who im go invite im pity party.

Ehen! Back to the matter on ground, I used to physically abuse you ehn? Anu! Do I have anything to tell you? Never! What do you even expect me to do with an expired entity? Bullshit am big time!
So you didn't tell the world that you took a two months plus baby to a neighbour's house about nine poles away and hurried to the market to buy milk and baby carrier because you didn't want her to suckle my 'stupid' breast. Okwa ya?

Why didn't you tell the world you were sexually harassing my friend in my presence when you thought I was deep asleep and it happened that she slept over?
Why didn't you? Why?

So you told a girl I was an ex while we were together because you were trying to chat her up on whatsapp?
My friends hate you to the end of the world! Yes! They couldn't imagine their friend (me of course) doomed for life all in the name of marriage nzuzu. I was too blind in foolish love to see what they were seeing.

And you thought you had totally gotten me especially with my having a child for you? Oh boy you lied big time!

Everyone calls me wicked! That I left this fellow because he is moneyless! That's their damning business! Do I owe them an explanation? Never! All those times I was hungry while heavily pregnant because of misplaced and ill-timed love, I was just being a fool,I was!

You know one thing about this type of fellows? They have a sweet deceptive tongue! So what do I do to protect myself from them? I use my brain, make more than enough money and learn to act like a mermaid.

Chai! I felt like poo poo... This guy would tell me to my face, "thanks, you taught me to explore sex". He would even call me an irresponsible girl whose parents abandoned because of her irresponsibility!

So you could call a girl you once dated to come sleep over and you had the effrontery to tell me?

He would tell me how I was vulnerable, and how he was the only person who could love me. You don love me finish na? I believed him. I believed I was responsible for all the problems we had.

Why would you talk to me anyhow in the presence of others in the name of being 'frank'?

I became a nervous wreck. Jesus! I was totally losing my self worth. A terrible part of me I never knew was there surfaced.

And to even think that this dude told me to write down everything about him I would love to have changed... In my mind I was like, "why would I when I would just waste my time, merely baring my mind for him to see, just as he had been using everything I call secret against me."

So as you can see, I no longer have any secret. I am as open as a newspaper, so you just seat tight, read and yes, enjoy, if there s anything enjoyable!

Then he insulted my father to his face! Chai! That was the last straw!

FINAL WARNING: If you send any other bastard sms to me again, Amadioha go reshuffle your fingers!

Life's more fulfilling and more promising without you! Oshi!

Now back on focus

Let me tell you this
Anyone reading this your former guy on this thread will come off seeing him as regretful of his actions,that is not the picture he painted previously.
I know it is not possible to chronicle a year with him in one post
I commend your maturity in not returning to this thread despite the provocations
Keep it that way
You came off smelling like roses.

Now to the abuse
Not just this man,any man that will raise his hands on you,pummel you and boast about it openly is not worth a second chance
Don't make that mistake
Don't let him sweet talk you into a second chance
Whatever lessons he learned from this,let him use it to better his next relationship,same advice to you
There are many men out there who would not lay a finger on a woman and there are many women that can testify to it
I am glad you have mended fences with your parents and gone back to them,that is a testament to the type of parents you have.
That is where you belong for now
Stay there
Get your life together
If you dropped out of school,get back
If you are looking to further your education,do that
Having a baby out of wedlock is not the end of the world,you can still achieve the dreams you had as a little girl for yourself .Hold your head up high,look yourself in the mirror and congratulate yourself for having the courage to leave despite the baby.
We all make mistakes,we are human,you made yours and moved on from it and for that I commend you
I wish you the very best.

Beautiful baby btw,take good care of her and when you are emotionally ready,you can allow him do supervised visits with her

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

I beg to differ
The man rants worse than a woman. Did u See what he said to his father in law?
Did u hear the kind of things he said to the lady?

Even opening threads up and down nl shows how much of a ranter cheesy he is
Yet the same him beat the lady in mouth battle and still had the guts to beat her mercilessly

He's lucky he jammed a nice family. That's all I can say

my dear the issue is that THE GIRL HAD IT COMING, don't beat a man, curse him out, clipping on this guy's azz, locking his shirt, do many crazy things to him and expect him to play nice!!!!! called him names in the guy's word "UNPRINTABLE NAMES" then HIS MUM ( I dare any bitcch that comes my way to do this, MY MOMMA?!?!? I won't say what will happen but it sure ain't gonna be pretty) well I don't and won't ever roll with a dumb bitcch or a girl with such mentality, just kick their azz to the side faster than Usain Bolt. THE WORLD GOT FEW REASONABLE LADIES, that's why I appreciate my bae she's mmmmmmmuah

that bitcch should go for thanksgiving cos she met a very very very sweet, kind, gentleman ahswear a guy who in my opinion is a WHIMP!!!!! A FKING WHIMP

@theguy HIW THE HELL DID YOU PUT UP WITH A BITCCH LIKE THAT??!!? COS TO ME I FIND THAT REALLY MIRACULOUS because I DON'T TAKE ISH FROM BITCCHES (respect to my sweet ladies though).. she has the mouth/fingers to type shii, she should go and ask RIHANNA what's up after Chris Brown whooped that azz.. LEAVE HER AZZ #IJustHateBullshii

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

...but that is not the case. He didn't flee the situation, he is not in danger. The person that felt threatened for his/her safety was the woman, that is why she left.

He never said she hit him first. He was the one that talked about hitting her numerous times and felt that she deserved it. I am not pushing all the blame on him. In fact, I have no opinion about the thread until I saw your comment insinuating that verbal abuse is an excuse for physical abuse.

"She chose to stick with a man who thinks of her in that manner, that one is entirely her fault." You miss the point of my last sentence. Those words are the words of an abusive person. The "no one can love you but me" is a very common statement made by men who abuse their wives both emotionally and physically. Separating her from her friends and family is also a common trait among abusers. To be frank, he has displayed more abusive tendencies than the woman.
I thought he made to leave and she stopped him, no? She took his phone and smashed it, she reached for things to hit him with, abi did I read it all wrong?

No no no, I didn't say verbal abuse is an excuse for physical abuse, I said it's as bad as and in most cases, verbal abuse brings about physical abuse, it starts with words and then comes the blows.

He was wrong to have hit her but from his thread, it can be deduced that he tried to stop her when it was getting out of hand but she wouldn't have it which thus further escalated the whole thing.

Are we sure he said those words and like that? I didn't see that part.

7 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Another mcdokwe wife beater detected
Just continue beating women until we read your miserable end story here one day and type RIP
No one has the monopoly of violence o

Thank God you can reach me to beat me not to talk of having the nerves to open a silly thread to justify nonsense

If the lady's mouth earned her beating, then mcdokwe's insult on his father in law should have earned him 'JT cutting things'
Shameless cowards

Thank you. You have had your 2 minutes fame.

You can now stroll along.

I know the market was slow today and you need someone to go back and forth with to fill up the time. I am sorry, I am not available.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

NO... The thread has fufilled it's purpose.. The couple will def make up and be happy again.

Let me finish this unfortunate space waster grin
Please, you both are our big Aunties, make una lead us by example na.

Kiss and make up, na family section we dey o, family love and support each other, biko nu. smiley
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
mcdokwe:
Loln @ I am broke. I remember she has asked for financial favour on behalf of her friends, male and females from me, how many times did she seek favour from them on my behalf, the only time she went hungry were the times I left the house comfortable there was food in the kitchen only for her friends who have the knowledge our pots are always warm to come and eat everything up leaving her hungry until I return. I'm broke only to the point that I couldn't provide her wants which weren't basic. Which unfortunately I regret too because I am deeply convinced she deserved them only that I wasn't going out of legitimate mean to provide them.

My Plans?
Miraijj is a wonderful lady, the mother of my most precious jewel, a friend I've been through hell with and I love her, not necessarily in the sensual way even if she fights hard to put it to her head that I don't. Her happiness matters whether outside or with me and my prayer is that she gets it even without me. Having recognised no human is perfect and her problem is one she could put in check if she wished to and put aside her utopian adaptation of life, contrary to belief, I respect and never took her for granted and minding the fact that My daughter's best shot at life is "if we can mutually and respectfully" work together for her own good and hope the future might still have plans for us. Otherwise, she isn't the only one who feels she can get someone better.

btw u 2 there is God. u ar even better.some wil not even admit their flaws nd on top abandon the kid wit d mum witout support or interest in d child's welfare.

i hope u sort this out nd find a better way to be part of ur daughter's life irrespective of anytin.

it is well wit u both
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
corisande:

Iseeeeeeeeeee!

Hahahahahahaha
Iseeee is the trado way of saying amen
I use it too but it always cracks me up when I see it
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Honey in a western world his ass will be cooling off in prison by now for raising his filthy hands on the lady.
There's a reason physical violence is a crime.

His verbal abuse may not have earned him a jail term but the physical too? Jeezz
Maybe u guys would've bn visiting him with food in prison by now cheesy
At least he wouldn't have had internet access to be posting his justification here. Nonsense

Save the justification for the judge cheesy

They would both have been arrested cos she was physical 1st and she hit him with implements . They would both be carted off to jail and their child taken into care
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
I thought he made to leave and she stopped him, no? She took his phone and smashed it, she reached for things to hit him with, abi did I read it all wrong?

No no no, I didn't say verbal abuse is an excuse for physical abuse, I said it's as bad as and in most cases, verbal abuse brings about physical abuse, it starts with words and then comes the blows.

He was wrong to have hit her but from his thread, it can be deduced that he tried to stop her when it was getting out of hand but she wouldn't have it which thus further escalated the whole thing.

Are we sure he said those words and like that? I didn't see that part.

I wouldn't like to go back and forth with this because I don't even believe this drama but she mentioned that in her posts. He also talked about his dislike for friends and family and explained that he believes they are having a negative impact on her.

We would have to agree to disagree on verbal abuse leading to physical abuse.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
johnny1980:

Thank you. You have had your 2 minutes fame.

You can now stroll along.

I know the market was slow today and you need someone to go back and forth with to fill up the time. I am sorry, I am not available.
It's actually better u remain unavailable than coming here to make no sense

Good riddance to wife beating bad LUBISH cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
5minsmadness:
Oh finally am at the end! ***collapses from exhaustion****

Lolzz imagine me that's been following right from the beginning, literally since morning cry

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by zeb04(f): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
After going through the whole story,I have come to realise that they were both to blame but,they are better off apart.

As much as I commend the lady for not responding to all the provocation on these thread,I commend the guy also for maintaning his calm although I don't believe he is remosrful,I must say he displayed maturity to some extent here.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by urchbarbie(f): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
I laffed so hard dat im happy noone is around bfr them conclude say i dey among d 25million insane........ @finding relevance. Explain further. Or shld i help u?
1. Can dis relvance sub for me to be here on NL
2. Can dis relevance get me a ticket to tour d world (as av been dying to)
ure just one pathetic dude, if u av been secretly craving d attention of dis lady, u shld av just said so than lashing out on her personality. Open hatred, hidden love. She is happily married and am sure ure aware from constantly ff her secretly on NL.
Ure just a kill joy. Av a repentant mind and maybe u might make heaven
kaboninc:

Kwontinue to dey follow follow. Dey find relevance.

6 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
kaboninc:

You're a woman!

So its normal you think like a woman. But it will be wiser if you think like both sexes.

Did you notice that your friend, Miraijj did not refute some of the allegations levelled against her?

Biko, bye bye

At least you got my message(s)!

Oh now you're tired?

Don't forget you're the one who set this thread on this path of chaos now.
You couldn't just face the topic instead you were wishing for the day coco and Babyosisi will come to ask for advise.

So what if they do?
Is anyone above advise?

My mother is 50 years old yet she asks for advise when she feels swamped so who the fvck am I not not ask for advise if I need it?

What will happen if I come on NL to ask for advise? You will dance a dance of victory that at least all is not well with me?

Do you know how hateful and spiteful that was? you opened the floor for your fellow sniders with hearts swimming in beef to come take swipes at people who they feel are projecting perfection even when the topic has nothing to with it.
Absolutely nothing!

Now you're asking me if I got your message.

Bros I didn't get your message if you had any.

But now I know you're one of those waiting in the shadows to laugh if you perceive there's something wrong with me.

Jisike. Well done

8 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
babyosisi:

Now back on focus

Let me tell you this
Anyone reading this your former guy on this thread will come off seeing him as regretful of his actions,that is not the picture he painted previously.
I commend your maturity in not returning to this thread despite the provocations
Keep it that way

Now to the abuse
Not just this man,any man that will raise his hands on you,pummel you and boast about it openly is not worth a second chance
Don't make that mistake
Whatever lessons he learned from this,let him use it to better his next relationship,same advice to you
There are many men out there who would not lay a finger on a woman and there are many women that can testify to it
I am glad you have mended fences with your parents and gone back to them,that is a testament to the type of parents you have.
Stay there
Get your life together
Having a baby out of wedlock is not the end of the world,you can still achieve the dreams you had as a little girl for yourself.ahold your head up high,look yourself in the mirror and congratulate yourself for having the courage to leave despite the baby.
We all make mistakes,we are human,you made yours and moved on from it and for that I commend you

Beautiful baby btw,take good care of her and when you are emotionally ready,you can allow him do supervised visits with her

Blah blah blah!!!

Did you FORGET to ADVISE her to WORK on her ABUSIVE MOUTH? No you didn't!! I tell you, with this attitude, you'd be your son's best enemies!

Instead you spent so much time destroying the guy. That's pathetic and terrible of you. Eye service and hypocrisy!

Tell them! Tell them ladies to be this and that and become better persons in future. but hide the very critical aspect of their life that needs change and should come FIRST before any other thing.

That's why many (including me) feel so much disgust at your so called advice to your ladies. Biko don't twist my words as you do to others. That's a very dumb and lame act.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by baye2023(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
I swear you're really an hypocrite, i wonder how ur husband cope with you..I would have love your Advice buh concluding that she shouldnt accept him back because of him hitting her which is [Both their cause] shows the high level of hypocrisy in your life nd how unforgiveable you're..*spits*
Mirajj dont take this Advice and if you do..Tell her to allow you marry her husband
babyosisi:

Now back on focus

Let me tell you this
Keep it that way

Now to the abuse
Don't make that mistake
Stay there
Get your life together
Having a baby out of wedlock is not the end of the world,you can still achieve the dreams you had as a little girl for yourself.ahold your head up high,look yourself in the mirror and congratulate yourself for having the courage to leave despite the baby.

9 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:

Oh now you're tired?

Don't forget you're the one who set this thread on this path of chaos now.
You couldn't just face the topic instead you were wishing for the day coco and Babyosisi will come to ask for advise.

So what if they do?
Is anyone above advise?

My mother is 50 years old yet she asks for advise when she feels swamped so who the fvck am I not not ask for advise if I need it?

What will happen if I come on NL to ask for advise? You will dance a dance of victory that at least all is not well with me?

Do you know how hateful and spiteful that was? you opened the floor for your fellow sniders with hearts swimming in beef to come take swipes at people who they feel are projecting perfection even when the topic has nothing to with it.
Absolutely nothing!

Now you're asking me if I got your message.

Bros I didn't get your message if you had any.

But now I know you're one of those waiting in the shadows to laugh if you perceive there's something wrong with me.

Jisike. Well done

For a young girl you are wise beyond your years

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
@babyosisi, have you returned from yaba left? A beg carry your idiocy to another person don't ever bring it near me, asswipe! I maintain, the lady is mentally unstable. Even here, the guy has come to clear the air and say it as it is. I have by far more respect for that guy than I will ever have for that curse, he calls his fiance. That girl should be locked in a mental institution and the key thrown away.

5 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by urchbarbie(f): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Beef o! Babyosisi lekwa ndi america na gusi ike confessing. Am sure u dont cook dox beautiful dishes from d above described quarters. Lolx:
Ewuro4:

Hmmm... Reject wetin cheesy The curse that has been following you from Naija to your stinky apartment in Amelika over the years?

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:
@babyosisi, have you returned from yaba left? A beg carry your idiocy to another person don't ever bring it near me, asswipe! I maintain, the lady is mentally unstable. Even here, the guy has come to clear the air and say it as it is. I have by far more respect for that guy than I will ever have for that curse, he calls his fiance. That girl should be locked in a mental institution and the key thrown away.

She left the relationship and left him singing the blues remember?
Hahahahaha
And has only made a single post here
Na who dey start thread up and down on the matter?
Responding and re-responding
I know you see yourself in the dick tiger cum killiwe Nwachukwu of a lover
No wonder my posts and others like it feel like direct punches to your front teeth grin
Deal with it nna wink
I will show no mercy

12 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by zeb04(f): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Blah blah blah!!!

Did you FORGET to ADVISE her to WORK on her ABUSIVE MOUTH? No you didn't!! I tell you, with this attitude, you'd be your son's best enemies!

Instead you spent so much time destroying the guy. That's pathetic and terrible of you. Eye service and hypocrisy!

Tell them! Tell them ladies to be this and that and become better persons in future. but hide the very critical aspect of their life that needs change and should come FIRST before any other thing.

That's why many (including me) feel so much disgust at your so called advice to your ladies. Biko don't twist my words as you do to others. That's a very dumb and lame act.
but since you know so much, why don't you advice instead you are here praying for the day one of them will come to nairaland to share their problems.

Just take a look at yourself,acting all good but secretly waiting to. Laugh.

9 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
kaboninc:

My dear, this is just common sense. They say the Constitution guarantees you freedom of speech. But freedom after speech, it cannot be guaranteed!

If you use your mouth in a foul way, then you deserve to be spanked. Just that it may be through beatings. Do you know some ladies actually become to first to hit?

Like I said, I do not hold brief for the guy but from the post of this lady, in fact, she really contributed to her problems. She fuelled, watered and nurtured it with her mouth.

I can confidently say that the man is more civilised, informed and exposed than her. A wise woman learns from that not compete.

Men make mistakes but a woman should not double it feast on it.

Oh, your friend Bukatyne is around!

Do We have any business together? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
babyosisi:

For a young girl you are wise beyond your years

Should I say thank you? I don't know.

Hope that won't make me president of the fangirls club grin

What I won't read on this forum.

Adanne chukwu gozie gi kiss

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
But you didn't answer my question.

He's very mouthy too. Probably worse than the girl from the way I see him systematically throw his belittling punches at the so called mother of his jewel.

Does he deserve to be beat?

He insulted the girl's father. If he sends boys to come beat him up, would you say he deserved it?

Oh bukatyne grin
Hello friend kiss

nairaland! grin

Hi dear
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
ephee:

btw u 2 there is God. u ar even better.some wil not even admit their flaws nd on top abandon the kid wit d mum witout support or interest in d child's welfare.

i hope u sort this out nd find a better way to be part of ur daughter's life irrespective of anytin.

it is well wit u both

God thank you for the remaining sensible ladies!!!!!!! unlike most of these dummies that are on OPERATION KEE MCDOKWE .

a reasonable lady won't do THE things that are so crazy to deserve an ass whooping but for the still stupidd ones get ready to experience some azz whooping like the dumb op

ACT LIKE A QUEEN IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE. act like a bitcch and be smacked around like a bitcch

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
. Exactly. She did the right thing.

We are hearing about this ish because the dude couldn't get over his God complex and accept that she left because he was not treating her right.
What he did was to create a thread justifying his beating her as if "how dare she leave when she was the one who made me do it"

If she didn't leave, he wouldn't have opened that thread.
G o back to that thread and read again

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Blah blah blah!!!

The girl has moved on,tell angel mcdokwe to move on too
He is lucky that was Nigeria
Here his behind will be locked up a looooong time
I mean very very looooong time

10 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

I wouldn't like to go back and forth with this because I don't even believe this drama but she mentioned that in her posts. He also talked about his dislike for friends and family and explained that he believes they are having a negative impact on her.

We would have to agree to disagree on verbal abuse leading to physical abuse.
Okay, but you do know that some friends can have a negative impact on someone right? I've seen it happen.

The dude abused her alright and I used to think no level of provocation should make you hit someone but if we are being realistic, we know that's not true, especially if you try to remove yourself from the situation but got restrained, there is only so much a person can take ultimately.

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by bukatyne(f): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

If the father truly abandoned her for a year, then the guy is justified in making d statement. If one's daughter gets pregnant, is it the right thing to literally throw her out? The father himself is heartless and he also contributed to this issue. Anybody can make a mistake. You correct her with love and maturity and make her see reasons and not abandon her to her fate.

If the statement is true, then to me, it is not an insult to tell him to his face. Maybe he will also learn a lesson from that.

So you will take it lightly If your daughter's boyfriend tells you that to your face because you abandoned her for a year?

It is not an insult?

Goodluck to you

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by RoyalRoy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
johnny1980:
Can the mods... Royalroy please lock this thread.

More reason why you don't bring your issues online. Most people are lunatics on the run who just have access to a system. Also you can never ascertain the truth because everyone has his own version which is always tilted to suit their own needs and show them positively. It's only those who love God and serve him truly would come here and tell the full story.

Most people here are just interested in apportioning blames instead of trying to reconcile both parties.

Just lock the thread biko.

You are very right!!!

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Okay, but you do know that friends can have a negative impact on someone right? I've seen it happen.

The dude is abused her alright and I used to think no level of provocation should make you hit someone but if we are being realistic, we know that's not true, especially if you try to remove yourself from the situation but got restrained, there is only so much a person can take ultimately.

Please go and read his account again
I don't know why you are here defending this man
The man himself has said he regrets his action
If he had stopped at that I would have no beef with it
But to say she deserved it?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.