Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos (28474 Views)

Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jega needs to go, he is just too incompetent. 4years and its taking him forever to distribute PVC. Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ozoigbondu: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nonsense thats a lagos problem..........GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by StOla: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lawlessness!

I wonder where the huffing and puffing AIG Mbu has gone to hide, while criminals display weapons so brazenly?

7 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ehjiwummy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nigeria shaa!
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by olas24u(f): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dollars speaking !Bribes to the most vulnerable in the society.Money that will be wiped out by inflation and current exchange rate
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
well i aint suprise bcaus based on prophesies told, he must go.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by PassingShot(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jonathan is determined to scuttle our democracy since he knows he cannot win the election.

2 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls jega leave us na
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by mperoakeem(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
GEJ's dollars speaking
dont underestimate the power of dollar

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by chrisosi: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
*Buhari Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / ‪#‎12million‬ Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and Career. *Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London For Studies and Residence while Developing Their Career and living In Affluence..... *Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling.... *Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and Living in Affluence, They Are All Developing and Investing In their Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone..... You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting "Transformation" Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more Productive today in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!! Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You... They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use You As A Thug / Propagandist. If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street.... A Word Is Enough For The Wise....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by justhelp(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
they should catch that tinubu, fashole and ambode.
rig and roast them!
i new ur senseless and hopeless brain will fumble

2 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by sochima1989(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Agbaje call ur boyz to oda
. Haba......na KORO
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by parklamson: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jobless youth

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by dammytosh: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
DuchessLily:
Kai! Naija!

Is dat protest necessary? Joblessness

that is their job.

they were paid to do it.

Bunch of crazyyy people. Jega Must go after watching GEJ's cluelessness on parade for 4 years.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by MrALIVE: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
they should catch that tinubu, fashole and ambode.
rig and roast them!
you are a compound fool! Very low IQ
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by experimentist: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
kennygee:
And i am sure there will be casualties.

Still, majority of the protesters are just working for their next meal.

When will our Youths learn?
Niggas never learn, Till I pull out my heat and make they liver burn..

I blast off my silver gun, dudes sped off like a river run

I make you shiver son, heats I deliver on

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by billyG(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
dhardline:
The Oodua Peoples Congress and the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation in Lagos on Monday morning led other protesters to storm the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, demanding the sacking of the Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, before the March 28 elections.

The bus of the campaign group and the members of the OPC, who massed at the 7UP/Toll Gate end of the expressway, led the protesters, who were chanting anti-Jega songs, giving reasons why Jega should be sacked.

The OPC members carried guns, cutlasses, pocket knifes among other weapons, occupying one end of the busy highway while some members of the groups harassed some motorists and passers-by plying the road.

Some people, who were clad in black vest, said to be beneficiaries of the SURE-P, also constituted a sizable portion of the protesters.

Heavy traffic built up along the highway as the protesters, who were well protected by heavy police presence, took over one partof the road, grounding movement of other road users.

The protesters took time to distribute leaflets containing seven reasons why the INEC boss should be sacked.

The leaflet also contained what the OPC described as the achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan and why the President should be re-elected.

The protesters are said to beon their way to the National Stadium, Surulere, through the Ikorodu Road, where they will hold a rally.

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra on Friday protested in Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, among other locations in theSouth-East, calling for the immediate removal of Jega.

On Sunday, the All Progressives Congress alleged that it had uncovered a plot by its Peoples Democratic Party counterpart to fund ethnic militias to protest and demand Jega’s sacking.

It added that such ethnic militias included the OPC.

Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-campaigners-lead-anti-jega-protest-in-lagos/
GEJ regular visits to lagos is yielding results,what has Opc,police,pdp & Gej has in common?this election is not worth d blood of any nigeria.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by toluleke(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Everything in nigeria has been hacked by politics..OPC, what there business with Jega.

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Orikinla(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:
They are OPC guys led by Gani Adams.

You keep asking the question about the reason why GEJ love courting people with questionable character and criminal tendency. From Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Almustapha, Massob and other criminal and outlawed groups.

[size=18pt]Look at GEJ square in the eyes and tell me what he looks like.[/size] grin

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Awoofawo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin
Now the reason Bro J has being shuttling between Abuja and Lagos is becoming clear.... Seems is efforts is yielding result small....

That man self ennh, don't you trust AIG Mbu to do the dirty work again ni? cool

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by darah(f): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
#SameOPCthatWasDead......and they said GEJ is clueless,he has a resurrecting power of chaois
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Sanchez01: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Agbaje call ur boyz to oda
[size=15pt]It's not Agbaje, it's obviously Jonathan. I saw them while I went out this morning around the Lagos Toll-gate to the motor ways. They were reckless, thuggy and threw two kinds of flyers in the air while holding vehicles to a stand still. One of the flyer contained the face of the Clueless one while an inscription 'Jonathan MUST be allowed to return' and the other flyer listed "Seven Reasons Why Jega Should be Removed'. It was petty and annoying that youths could take to the roads on a Monday morning. Even as I write this, there's still a massive traffic jam long China Town towards the Toll-Gate. All the same, it's the Dollars at work[/size]

5 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by organic973: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Jonathan despiration for reelection makes me believe,he is gonna be worst if given another opportunity to rule Nigeria again

#Nigeriathink
#saiBuhari

There are better ways ahead.

Nigerians knows the truth.

Nigerians please vote for Jonathan
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by azzima(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
kennygee:
And i am sure there will be casualties.

Still, majority of the protesters are just working for their next meal.

When will our Youths learn?
selling their future for the polithievians Children's future.MUMU YOUTHS!
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Majlaw(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
duro4chang:
JEGA is answering questions in Abuja right now.This people are not serious at all.

dnt mind dem broda. Few days ago clueless jona met with opc leaders. So dis is d outcome of d meeting

2 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by guttentag(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
nnafather:
Jega should go nah for peace to reign...haba! undecided

Na Malu like you dey spoil this country, Make Jega go so that Jona go rig the Election, Tribalistic Jona Follower

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by nairabetguru(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
dhardline:
The Oodua Peoples Congress and the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation in Lagos on Monday morning led other protesters to storm the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, demanding the sacking of the Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, before the March 28 elections.

The bus of the campaign group and the members of the OPC, who massed at the 7UP/Toll Gate end of the expressway, led the protesters, who were chanting anti-Jega songs, giving reasons why Jega should be sacked.

The OPC members carried guns, cutlasses, pocket knifes among other weapons, occupying one end of the busy highway while some members of the groups harassed some motorists and passers-by plying the road.

Some people, who were clad in black vest, said to be beneficiaries of the SURE-P, also constituted a sizable portion of the protesters.

Heavy traffic built up along the highway as the protesters, who were well protected by heavy police presence, took over one partof the road, grounding movement of other road users.

The protesters took time to distribute leaflets containing seven reasons why the INEC boss should be sacked.

The leaflet also contained what the OPC described as the achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan and why the President should be re-elected.

The protesters are said to beon their way to the National Stadium, Surulere, through the Ikorodu Road, where they will hold a rally.

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra on Friday protested in Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, among other locations in theSouth-East, calling for the immediate removal of Jega.

On Sunday, the All Progressives Congress alleged that it had uncovered a plot by its Peoples Democratic Party counterpart to fund ethnic militias to protest and demand Jega’s sacking.

It added that such ethnic militias included the OPC.

Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-campaigners-lead-anti-jega-protest-in-lagos/

#GEJFools

If there is any1 that must go >>>>>>>>> that person is Jonathan and not Poor Jega undecided

2 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by organic973: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sanchez01:

[size=15pt]It's not Agbaje, it's obviously Jonathan. I saw them while I went out this morning around the Lagos Toll-gate to the motor ways. They were reckless, thuggy and threw two kinds of flyers in the air while holding vehicles to a stand still. One of the flyer contained the face of the Clueless one while an inscription 'Jonathan MUST be allowed to return' and the other flyer listed "Seven Reasons Why Jega Should be Removed'. It was petty and annoying that youths could take to the roads on a Monday morning. Even as I write this, there's still a massive traffic jam long China Town towards the Toll-Gate. All the same, it's the Dollars at work[/size]

It's bad if they obstruct movement but if they were APC supporters I think some comment like clueless will not be seen.

Please respect Jonathan
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jonathan will regret this.

5 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by sweetkev(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
I weep for Nigeria and the incoming generation.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by guttentag(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
organic973:

There are better ways ahead.

Nigerians knows the truth.

Nigerians please vote for Jonathan

I rather Vote GMB Cuz General Means Business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by 989900: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
If the Naira has fallen by over 50% since this time last year, and your salary has not increased by a similar percentage, and you'r howling GEJ till whatever, then we've found the definition of a m0r0n.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Metuh, Fayose Attend PDP Caucus Meeting / Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) / Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.