Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos (28467 Views)

Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by brainpulse: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
989900:
If the Naira has fallen by over 50% since this time last year, and your salary has not increased by a similar percentage, and you'r howling GEJ till whatever, then we've found the definition of a m0r0n.

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by okadigboapc: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
sorry for jonathan and the cohot... their time is up...We will flush out all political crooks...and send them to jail....where the belong...
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by robay(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hemanwel:
Who said APC would win the coming Presidential elections when we have 21 PDP-controlled states as against 14 for APC??The remaining state,Anambra (APGA-controlled state),is surely going to GEJ.
PDP is never against the card reader cos they will surely win - though margin may be trimmed - but why should Jega who's heading an Independent body like INEC be aligning with the opposition all cos it has a candidate who's a northernerThat's the essence of the protest.
JEGA MUST SURELY GO!!!
who be dis animal wey dy yarn dust anyhow here Even if PDP control 30 state in nigeria,just 4get north and southwest oo,hausa pple like dia self o,with d surpport of SW,GEJ is a looser,don't worry e go do u like indian firm Mumu dy yarn

2 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by IYANGBALI: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
GEJ just lost his chance in south west. Oloriburuku fee dale Yoruba RU. Awon alale Yoruba konogba fun o. Ofo loose o Jonathan nitori ofo lomi efo se.
aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Ojiofor: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sanchez01:

[size=15pt]True, but the protest was not peaceful. Though I didn't see them attack anyone but I could tell it would happen soon. Some carried cutlasses while a section carried placards with them. It was intimidating and a form of bully. Worst of all, two guys brought huge Alsatians into the traffic as Vehicles were mandated to halt. The Lagos State Cleaners whatever will work their way to salary tomorrow. Flyers are presently littering the road and the Freedom Park at Ojota. It took me 1 hour to get to the Toll-Gate while returning from around China Town. [/size]
I hope it will end peacefully without any one getting hurt.Good luck to OPC!
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Intendy: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hemanwel:
Who said APC would win the coming Presidential elections when we have 21 PDP-controlled states as against 14 for APC??The remaining state,Anambra (APGA-controlled state),is surely going to GEJ.
PDP is never against the card reader cos they will surely win - though margin may be trimmed - but why should Jega who's heading an Independent body like INEC be aligning with the opposition all cos it has a candidate who's a northernerThat's the essence of the protest.
JEGA MUST SURELY GO!!!
just re read your post and get a meaning out of it.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
they should catch that tinubu, fashole and ambode.
rig and roast them!
must you come here and show the whoke World that you are a tout?I no dey surprise,dats what happens when PDP govt makes you drop out of school. Quote and I will make you regret it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
OPC a gathering of illiterates by illiterate for jobless and hungry people tongue

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by wave1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
I saw those mumu people dis morning around iyana-ipaja axis. People with no brain
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by cecegorz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
At least we have seen the contracts worth billions of bucks that OPC and ND Millitants were getting for taking these questionable positions.
What exactly are MASSOB getting, other than jailing and killing/dumping of their members bodies in murky rivers.

I need answers bikonu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Anaskie(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
[b][b] undecided

The only people i pity in this whole scenario are the igbos beating their empty chest in support of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje. They have been cornered and rendered useless in the Nigerian polity so they are doing all they can to remain relevant. GEJ is an Ijaw man while Agbaje is Yoruba and it's obvious they don't give a damn about the igbo tribe who keep ranting in support of them. The Yeebos have finally turned to an Ijaw/Yoruba slave something they frequently accuse the Yoruba's of doing for the northerners grin

Whether agbaje or Ambode wins, Lagos remains in the hands of the Yoruba but under a different party. An igbo man will never rule Lagos or Aso rock.

What did the igbos benefit from GEJ's rule The promise of second niger brigde is still on paper, Many failed projects in their erosion ravaged region and so on but these people chose to remain suffering.

The igbos are just trying to flex their political muscle but we all know that they will forever remain behind the yoruba and the north in Nigerian politics.

Instead of working hard to regain their political relevance, they are busy supporting those who don't care about their existence. When the reality of the economy hits them hard, they turn to drug trafficking and kidnapping for survival.

What a group of wasted sperms undecided
[/b][/b]
Raving mad man!

OPC is staging a violent protest, harassing innocent civilians and disrupting traffic and you are here calling Igbos!

This guy deserves to be stoned to death.

Mods, you've not seen this comment abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by zizibabe1(f): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
[b][b] undecided

The only people i pity in this whole scenario are the igbos beating their empty chest in support of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje. They have been cornered and rendered useless in the Nigerian polity so they are doing all they can to remain relevant. GEJ is an Ijaw man while Agbaje is Yoruba and it's obvious they don't give a damn about the igbo tribe who keep ranting in support of them. The Yeebos have finally turned to an Ijaw/Yoruba slave something they frequently accuse the Yoruba's of doing for the northerners grin

Whether agbaje or Ambode wins, Lagos remains in the hands of the Yoruba but under a different party. An igbo man will never rule Lagos or Aso rock.

What did the igbos benefit from GEJ's rule The promise of second niger brigde is still on paper, Many failed projects in their erosion ravaged region and so on but these people chose to remain suffering.

The igbos are just trying to flex their political muscle but we all know that they will forever remain behind the yoruba and the north in Nigerian politics.

Instead of working hard to regain their political relevance, they are busy supporting those who don't care about their existence. When the reality of the economy hits them hard, they turn to drug trafficking and kidnapping for survival.

[/b][/b]

I am a full fledged Ibo woman of noble birth and character.I will not dignify you by joining issues with you.You level of perception and knowledge of the dynamics in the present political situation is easily discerned by your piece.I also do not think it would be worth the while of any man or woman of the Ibo race to give you the highly sought attention as expressed in your write.Your obvious lack of proper upbringing and of course home training is visibly expression by your crass display of disrespect for not one person but for a whole race.I can only say to that may the Ofo and Ogu of Ibo land judge you.May the collective CHI of theNDIGBO besiege you with questions tonite as to why you have chosen to insult the Ibos without provocation of any sort.Isssse
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by okadigboapc: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
JONATHAN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS....SO HE ONLY CAME BACK TO LAGOS TO BEG FOR RIOT INSTEAD OF VOTE...SHAME TO PDP 16 YRS BAD LEADERSHIP... BY TOMOROW KASTINA WILL BE APC ALL THE WAY... KADUNA WILL JOIN...AND ALL NIGERIANS WILL SOON DEFECT TO APC..LET THE WORLD KNOW NOW THAT THIS IS THE 1.6MILLION JOB HE CREATED...TOUTING AND THUGREY...JONATHAN IS A FALIURE.. VOTE FOR BUHARI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by PastorOla1: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
they should catch that tinubu, fashole and ambode.
rig and roast them!
YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF PDP BUT A SPOILER.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
zizibabe1:

I am a full fledged Ibo woman of noble birth and character.I will not dignify you by joining issues with you.You level of perception and knowledge of the dynamics in the present political situation is easily discerned by your piece.I also do not think it would be worth the while of any man or woman of the Ibo race to give you the highly sought attention as expressed in your write.Your obvious lack of proper upbringing and of course home training is visibly expression by your crass display of disrespect for not one person but for a whole race.I can only say to that may the Ofo and Ogu of Ibo land judge you.May the collective CHI of theNDIGBO besiege you with questions tonite as to why you have chosen to insult the Ibos without provocation of any sort.Isssse

Koriburuku e lor jaree. Oloshi olobo 10kobo. Ashewo onitsha lasan lasan. Awon eleeriibu

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by melomelo: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jega Must Go or die. He's trying to rig the election in favour of his cattle rearer brother from the north.
Buhari Show Your Certificate
#GEJ Till 2019
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by realjaybash(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:

They are not as jobless as those brainless lunatics marching for a despotic tyrant

Nigeria is currently governed by a Tyrant

3 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by dazdilijae(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
SirAweezy:
Lame pple.. If only they knw what they are doing. Eating a piece of their cake.. Whereas they deserve bigger. What has Jonathan done for them before now. Even myself that goes in and out of aso rock, won't wish my enemy to suffer.. I laugh at so many nigerians backing GEJ.. "If only they knew"... This is beyond APC and PDP thing... Well however wether it's GEJ oo or GMB it won't stop my water from flowing... It is well. Many youths of my generation in my country Nigeria, lack vision.

They are the majority we feed on crumbs. And they are so happy with it.

You go in and out Aso rock my foot
people like you are the wicked bigots who suck the country dry thru corruption and point accusing fingers at the President
Your hate for GEJ is becos he is not a northerner or Muslim so they dine with him while sabotaging all his lofty policies just to give him a bad name but you ve all failed your wicked plan wont work and better run as far as your legs can take you cos the 2nd term would not be as rosy as this( ofcos you know already hence your plot to oust him cheesy)
No 2nd term no Oil so remember hiiiiisssssssssss
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by robay(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
zizibabe1:

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ifypedro38(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
these poeple should find something to do nahhhhhhhhh, Jega have done well since as far as Electioneering is concerned,God bless you Prof Jega
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by sunnyolads1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
There are clear indications that GEJ and his party are not ready to relinquish power to any one even if is not GMB his opponent. As a sitting President all his acts and campaign methods shows the kind of stuff GEJ is made up of,he has no meaningful programs to offer Nigeria if eventually won the forthcoming election than to loot more the Nigeria treasury and finally mortgage it before he returns to otuoke or run away.

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by dazdilijae(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
okadigboapc:
JONATHAN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS....SO HE ONLY CAME BACK TO LAGOS TO BEG FOR RIOT INSTEAD OF VOTE...SHAME TO PDP 16 YRS BAD LEADERSHIP... BY TOMOROW KASTINA WILL BE APC ALL THE WAY... KADUNA WILL JOIN...AND ALL NIGERIANS WILL SOON DEFECT TO APC..LET THE WORLD KNOW NOW THAT THIS IS THE 1.6MILLION JOB HE CREATED...TOUTING AND THUGREY...JONATHAN IS A FALIURE.. VOTE FOR BUHARI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

Dream on
Association of Practicing criminals?
broom swinging witches/wizards?
your wings has been clamped you are grounded for good
When APC was intimidating people in Kaduna Lagos Kano etc they tot they had the monopoly of violence
when you push a man to the wall what do you expect from him?
Decamp ko Decamp ni abeg go sidon
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by robay(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
zizibabe1:

eyaa!!! wink sorry ehn,bt i like dat guy comment wink e sweat 4 my body well well that ígbo pple be yorubá/hausa slave,na true talk na,u be our slave,welther u support jimi agbaje or ambode,they are still our sons,one is dat igbo can never rule lagos ,so make u igbos park ya load and go back to ya village,lagos knw be una papa land,u hear me so ? ,mumu dy smell wink

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by nagoma(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by dad007(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

Koriburuku e lor jaree. Oloshi olobo 10kobo. Ashewo onitsha lasan lasan. Awon eleeriibu
Which zoo did you escape?
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by chamboy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
stronger:
Yes the protest is by OPC and PDP supporters. . AH Alliance toh bad!!!

They are even destroying APC posters and campaign materials. Nice way to get Lagos votes. . LOOOOLLLLL
aswear u b mumuni
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by angelawoko(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
nnafather:
Jega should go nah for peace to reign...haba! undecided

If Jona wants or head...we might as well give it to him for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by mykelly(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
It shows you have a perfect malfunctioning brain
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by kennkachio: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Agbaje call ur boyz to oda
fashola call out ur boyz
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ruffDiamond: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chai i have long concluded the problem of d Beast from the EAST THE IJAW NEW SLAVEs AND LARKEYs! What a pity a lost, confused ,delusional,demented and mentally imbalanced psychos ORIGINALLY TRACED TO JEWISH FAMILY JUDAS ISCARIOT,THE TRAITOR AND BETRAYAL OF JESUS FOR a miserable thirty piece of silver or something!hence their HEDONISTIC and ANYTHINg -for -right -amount mentality till date . .lol AFTER years of POLITICAL RELEGATION OF SECOND OR SOMETIMES EVEN THIRD LEVEL OF ERRAND MEN,YES MEN AND GOVERMENT LARKEYS AND TOP POLITICIAN STOOGE in the SCHEME OF THING, THEIR MANIC DESPERATION IS UNDERSTANDABLE. Something bordering ON A STATE OF EUPHORIC MADNESS AND PURE DELIRIUM !. .lol all these noise and chest beating emanating from them like kids in a candy shop all boil down to THEIR QUEST FOR RELEVANCE ! D vanquished tribe see most other nigerian tribes as ENEMY most especially d Yorubas and i know why . . Lol if they are being friendly wit u that when u be on yr guard and look twice over yr shoulder they untrustworthy !even they DONT TRUST THEIRSELUES.#fact. Forget abt d seeming cooperation and one front they are 'forming' now like they say in Ame, it's all a 'FRONT'' and nothing more!all these mostly PVC-less igbotic EWU (who wont leave their cheating business- mehn how they love To CHEAT.!-to collect theirs now shouting themselves hoarse with GEJ TILL GEJ TILL maybe till ojukwu comes to win biafra war. .lol ,until they can produce a president of true igbo descent (may the gods forbid) all these noise is an exercise in futility . .no lega no election sai buhari !! #THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID OF ELECTION-james hadly chase

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by axeman10(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
This can only happen in the jungle. Never seen where supporters rather than give maximum support to their team and encourage them to do better so the opponent can be defeated, will be agitating for the removal of the referee.

If your team is good enough, irrespective of the performance of the referee, you should face the opposition squarely and defeat them.

All these distractions are making PDP lose more potential voters.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Adyrin(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
How much were you given for this robotic display?
breadandbutter:
[b][b] undecided

[/b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu / Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians / My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.