Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos (28472 Views)

Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by vodacom: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
dhardline:
The Oodua Peoples Congress and the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation in Lagos on Monday morning led other protesters to storm the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, demanding the sacking of the Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, before the March 28 elections.

The bus of the campaign group and the members of the OPC, who massed at the 7UP/Toll Gate end of the expressway, led the protesters, who were chanting anti-Jega songs, giving reasons why Jega should be sacked.

The OPC members carried guns, cutlasses, pocket knifes among other weapons, occupying one end of the busy highway while some members of the groups harassed some motorists and passers-by plying the road.

Some people, who were clad in black vest, said to be beneficiaries of the SURE-P, also constituted a sizable portion of the protesters.

Heavy traffic built up along the highway as the protesters, who were well protected by heavy police presence, took over one partof the road, grounding movement of other road users.

The protesters took time to distribute leaflets containing seven reasons why the INEC boss should be sacked.

The leaflet also contained what the OPC described as the achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan and why the President should be re-elected.

The protesters are said to beon their way to the National Stadium, Surulere, through the Ikorodu Road, where they will hold a rally.

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra on Friday protested in Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, among other locations in theSouth-East, calling for the immediate removal of Jega.

On Sunday, the All Progressives Congress alleged that it had uncovered a plot by its Peoples Democratic Party counterpart to fund ethnic militias to protest and demand Jega’s sacking.

It added that such ethnic militias included the OPC.

Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-campaigners-lead-anti-jega-protest-in-lagos/
All these fake journalist without pictures to back claims all because of presidential election that has already be concluded in the spiritual by witches. Una non see wen dem support their member? That is by the way. The Warri protest had pictures why is Lagos different?
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ab4real15: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rexxie:

cow,is it because that ugly old hag girlfriend of urs is nowhere near her ebony beauty!!!
grin grin grin
and who is dis hediot.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Google63(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hemanwel:
Who said APC would win the coming Presidential elections when we have 21 PDP-controlled states as against 14 for APC??The remaining state,Anambra (APGA-controlled state),is surely going to GEJ.
PDP is never against the card reader cos they will surely win - though margin may be trimmed - but why should Jega who's heading an Independent body like INEC be aligning with the opposition all cos it has a candidate who's a northernerThat's the essence of the protest.
JEGA MUST SURELY GO!!!
very lame analysis. Do you know CPC won in some of those so called PDP states in 2011. Get your politics right, it's not by a state being controlled by a party, it's by the masses voting for who they want.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by osebe: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
oluspencer:
Jonathan said is tackling corruption with technology. Why him come dey fear card reader nah
The card reader can only accredit one person in 5 mind and about 340 people from 8a.m to 1p.m leading to the disenfranchisement of a lot of voters nationwide.What's its relevance when a lot will not vote?Besides,it hasn't been tested before now.INEC had the opportunity of testing the card reader before now in this gubernatorial elections but failed to do so.As for me,I am totally against it for now,although the idea is good but its efficiency is questionable.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by cyberdurable(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
[b][b] undecided

The only people i pity in this whole scenario are the igbos beating their empty chest in support of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje. They have been cornered and rendered useless in the Nigerian polity so they are doing all they can to remain relevant. GEJ is an Ijaw man while Agbaje is Yoruba and it's obvious they don't give a damn about the igbo tribe who keep ranting in support of them. The Yeebos have finally turned to an Ijaw/Yoruba slave something they frequently accuse the Yoruba's of doing for the northerners grin

Whether agbaje or Ambode wins, Lagos remains in the hands of the Yoruba but under a different party. An igbo man will never rule Lagos or Aso rock.

What did the igbos benefit from GEJ's rule The promise of second niger brigde is still on paper, Many failed projects in their erosion ravaged region and so on but these people chose to remain suffering.

The igbos are just trying to flex their political muscle but we all know that they will forever remain behind the yoruba and the north in Nigerian politics.

Instead of working hard to regain their political relevance, they are busy supporting those who don't care about their existence. When the reality of the economy hits them hard, they turn to drug trafficking and kidnapping for survival.

What a group of wasted sperms undecided
[/b][/b]

I wont argue anyone that comes out here to call u a Bastard, u sound like one with no identiy, stop bastardizing ur tribe, show some Respect fool

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Controlled(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
cecegorz:
At least we have seen the contracts worth billions of bucks that OPC and ND Millitants were getting for taking these questionable positions.
What exactly are MASSOB getting, other than jailing and killing/dumping of their members bodies in murky rivers.

I need answers bikonu.

honestly speaking....d one thing dat has been most shocking.....is d way Igbos have become so so unimportant.......nobadi respects dem grin......i mean at a point in awa history......der was no 9jeria without Igbos major contribution.....but for almost 4 twenty yrs now....they ve becum irrelevant.....n d situation is getting worse.......even though their history, population, intelligence everything means they shd be at d top.... grin grin
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
ab4real15:
and who is dis hediot.

icow, its simple,lets getta see da old hag putting up with ur limp pencil diick n lets see if shes anywhere near da ebony tit suzzie grin
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by robay(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

SEE THIS FOOL.NO GO WORK MAKE MONEY.NA YOUR TYPE GO LEAVE YOUR POOR MOTHER FOR VILLAGE DEY LAGOS PACK TO SMOKE CHEAP IGBBO! Omo ale jati jati. grin grin grin oloshi.
i don't yarn with a useless lady like u,ur mate dey allen avenue,u dy here dy yarn dust,next tym if u open dat ya dirty smelling brown teeth to me again ehn,u go chop blow grin

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by steams: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hemanwel:
Who said APC would win the coming Presidential elections when we have 21 PDP-controlled states as against 14 for APC??The remaining state,Anambra (APGA-controlled state),is surely going to GEJ.
PDP is never against the card reader cos they will surely win - though margin may be trimmed - but why should Jega who's heading an Independent body like INEC be aligning with the opposition all cos it has a candidate who's a northernerThat's the essence of the protest.
JEGA MUST SURELY GO!!!
Go and remove him now selfish individual that don't want anything good. you be real oil head. So you measure pdp victory by the states controled by pdp governors, am sure you lack knowledge like fani kayode, its by voting you fool, and card readers have come to stay
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by surplus2015: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
PDP well God will surely do the best for us in this 2015

APC change
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
they should catch that tinubu, fashole and ambode.
rig and roast them!

Like your father was roasted.... I see!
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
organic973:

It's bad if they obstruct movement but if they were APC supporters I think some comment like clueless will not be seen.

Please respect Jonathan

Jonathan is a lowlifer!
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by lakeside4love(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
This was how pdp started bokoharam before it became worldwide issue.

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by PedroJP(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
robay:

eyaa!!! wink sorry ehn,bt i like dat guy comment wink e sweat 4 my body well well that ígbo pple be yorubá/hausa slave,na true talk na,u be our slave,welther u support jimi agbaje or ambode,they are still our sons,one is dat igbo can never rule lagos ,so make u igbos park ya load and go back to ya village,lagos knw be una papa land,u hear me so ? ,mumu dy smell wink

Consolation. Igbos dey ur Lagos dey milk ur land dry, na only to come here say make dem pack their bags go back their village. U no de shame ? Pple u de offload their goods na dem u de call slave to ur pple. Dem de support who go still make dem ur landlords more.

breadandbutter:
[b][b] undecided

The only people i pity in this whole scenario are the igbos beating their empty chest in support of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje. They have been cornered and rendered useless in the Nigerian polity so they are doing all they can to remain relevant. GEJ is an Ijaw man while Agbaje is Yoruba and it's obvious they don't give a damn about the igbo tribe who keep ranting in support of them. The Yeebos have finally turned to an Ijaw/Yoruba slave something they frequently accuse the Yoruba's of doing for the northerners grin

Whether agbaje or Ambode wins, Lagos remains in the hands of the Yoruba but under a different party. An igbo man will never rule Lagos or Aso rock.

What did the igbos benefit from GEJ's rule The promise of second niger brigde is still on paper, Many failed projects in their erosion ravaged region and so on but these people chose to remain suffering.

The igbos are just trying to flex their political muscle but we all know that they will forever remain behind the yoruba and the north in Nigerian politics.

Instead of working hard to regain their political relevance, they are busy supporting those who don't care about their existence. When the reality of the economy hits them hard, they turn to drug trafficking and kidnapping for survival.

[/b][/b]

Weda we turn slaves to Ijaw and Yoruba, point nah GEJ till 2019. We dey turn slaves to Yoruba, u o happy ? Did i hear u say Igbos are suffering in this country ? Wake up. Who would believe that a Nigerian could tell Igbos to look for their salvation in Buhari ? Childish. Disappear if u don't know anything to say.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ab4real15: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rexxie:

icow, its simple,lets getta see da old hag putting up with ur limp pencil diick n lets see if shes anywhere near da ebony tit suzzie grin
U are even a bigger fool than I thought, as dumb as Gej and Pej put 2gether.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ab4real15: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rexxie:

U are d most foolish person ever, even worse than Gej and Pej put 2gether.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by medeay(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
now I see the reason for Gani Adams die minutes support for GEJ.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by gentlesinna(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Apc supporters re quite funny, buhaaari cn neva change dis country wen he's been sponsored by thieves from PDP, pls guys, do not make anoda mistake just bcus GEJ failed u guys, apc cn only offer we Nigerians indirect rule. B wise nd vote wisely.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
they should catch that tinubu, fashole and ambode.
rig and roast them!
Mumu grin...you read the wetin them write above at all
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
osebe:
The card reader can only accredit one person in 5 mind and about 340 people from 8a.m to 1p.m leading to the disenfranchisement of a lot of voters nationwide.What's its relevance when a lot will not vote?Besides,it hasn't been tested before now.INEC had the opportunity of testing the card reader before now in this gubernatorial elections but failed to do so.As for me,I am totally against it for now,although the idea is good but its efficiency is questionable.
Mehn,at times when people talk I find it difficult to comprehend the motivation behind their Arguement.Who told you the card reader takes 5mins to acredit a single individual?its better you make your arguement on a well reached findings...now boy go ahead and make a proper research...
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Dee60: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Jonathan despiration for reelection makes me believe,he is gonna be worst if given another opportunity to rule Nigeria again

#Nigeriathink
#saiBuhari

Mama Peace would likely ask for her own 8 years from 2019¬ And you'll likely still have people come to NL to say PJ till 2027. Nigerians, do the needful now.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Dee60: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Jonathan despiration for reelection makes me believe,he is gonna be worst if given another opportunity to rule Nigeria again

#Nigeriathink
#saiBuhari

Mama Peace would likely as for her own 8 years from 2019¬ And you'll likely still have people come to NL to say PJ till 2027. Do the needful now.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by pasol4real(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
[b]
breadandbutter:
[b][b] undecided
Fool of the highest order dats what u are ,i Wonder Why yorubas are so jealous of the igbos ,cos d truth of the matter is no amount of ur hatred against the igbos would bring u at par with them .Yes we hav the right to support who we want to support n bliv u me we are blessed with the population.check ur history n tel me who the yorubas hav ever suppoted dat won .the igbos hav Always influenced elections in nija so wether u like it or not we wud instal pdp in Lagos n the presidency n there is notin u can do about it .

[/b][/b]
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by oluspencer(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
osebe:

@osebe guess you been mis-informed or you're trying to deceive some sections of people. The card reader will accredit voters in 30 secs and inec will create polling points in a situation where they have more than 100 voters. Many politicians are afraid because they registers in the city and home towns. With IVAS it's 1 man 1 vote
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by mbz101(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
I think will the young ones and every citizen of this country ought to ask one question . If Jonathan rule by milltary decree what will he turn this country to be ?
Jonathan has wrosten our international reputation in a democratic setting .
Where Jonathan is sailing this country to I don't know ...
It's a most I have to cast of vote this time around .
I have decided .
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:
They are OPC guys led by Gani Adams.

You keep asking the question about the reason why GEJ love courting people with questionable character and criminal tendency. From Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Almustapha, Massob and other criminal and outlawed groups.
...he courts criminals because he is one of them.folks of like-mind flock together...
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by sampeyo: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is a show of intolorable character of Atahiru Jega in handling the afairs of the nation. Jega must go for us to have acredible election, hence he has been bought by the opposition.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by aperture11: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Behold the 6 million members. Scamming GEJ since forever.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by garokabir: 3:09am On Mar 17, 2015
horlabiyi:
Jega Must Go. He's trying to rig the election in favour of his cattle rearer brother from the north.
Buhari Show Your Certificate
#GEJ Till 2019
o boy ask your dad what its take to be a general
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by garokabir: 3:09am On Mar 17, 2015
horlabiyi:
Jega Must Go. He's trying to rig the election in favour of his cattle rearer brother from the north.
Buhari Show Your Certificate
#GEJ Till 2019
o boy ask your dad what its takes to be a general
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 17, 2015
ab4real15:
U are d most foolish person ever, even worse than Gej and Pej put 2gether.

gej n pej whose levels n status ur agonizing parents n generations will never attain......whossda foool here,malu?
mumu, just go eat grass,gonna be gud for ya...loser
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 17, 2015
ab4real15:
U are even a bigger fool than I thought, as dumb as Gej and Pej put 2gether.

gej n pej are dumb,huh? but how come you dont know ur grievin'n'agonizin' parents are gonna give u ,u 40yr old+ "jona this,jona that" failure, away widda speeda light just to be da dumb gej n pej? awww,i get it,u are too dumb n a huge cow to know that....loser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo) / Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega / Ex-Education Minister, Kenneth Gbagi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.