Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos (28476 Views)

Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ab4real15: 6:25am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=Rexxie post=31694223]

gej n pej are dumb,huh? but how come you dont know ur grievin'n'agonizin' parents are gonna give u ,u 40yr old+ "jona this,jona that" failure, away widda speeda light just to be da dumb gej n pej? awww,i get it,u are too dumb n a huge cow to know that....loser[/qute am not surprise by dis show of stupidity of urs u must hav taken after ur parents,am very sure d whole of ur family are as useless as u are. Asshole.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2015
robay:

i don't yarn with a useless lady like u,ur mate dey allen avenue,u dy here dy yarn dust,next tym if u open dat ya dirty smelling brown teeth to me again ehn,u go chop blow grin

Lmao.
No be me and your sister stand for road so?We don tire to stand sef, with the kind poor bastards like you wey no get money, how we go see better people wey go fuccck us? GO AND MAKE MONEY AND STOP HATING ON THE IGBOS. Lazy man! grin.Tell ya sister say show dey this night, she can bring more older female folks in your family along since their bastard son is too stupid to be Man to hustle for money. cheesy
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by robay(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao.
No be me and your sister stand for road so?We don tire to stand sef, with the kind poor bastards like you wey no get money, how we go see better people wey go fuccck us? GO AND MAKE MONEY AND STOP HATING ON THE IGBOS. Lazy man! grin.Tell ya sister say show dey this night, she can bring more older female folks in your family along since their bastard son is too stupid to be Man to hustle for money. cheesy
as i said before dat i don't talk to a useless,senseless lady like u,mind u na ur father wey waste his sperm on you, na him be bastard nt me cheesy Ashewo too dy talk,go get a meanfull life woman And don't waste ur tym hear cheesy
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2015
robay:
as i said before dat i don't talk to a useless,senseless lady like u,mind u na ur father wey waste his sperm on you, na him be bastard nt me cheesy Ashewo too dy talk,go get a meanfull life woman And don't waste ur tym hear cheesy

Tell your sister and ya mama sey Alhaji won Bleep us together.The pay is go oooo. Useless son . waste of labour pains.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by robay(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

Tell your sister and ya mama sey Alhaji won Bleep us together.The pay is go oooo. Useless son . waste of labour pains.

chai wink she pain am grin ,she won cry grin,useless lady,who go fvck dat ur smelling toto self ,make person cum get virus,u knw wot ? D whole of ur body is full of virus,u need medical check up,mumu cum born mugu cheesy #yeye dy smell grin

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
robay:

chai wink she pain am grin ,she won cry grin,useless lady,u go Bleep dat ur smelling toto self ,make person cum get virus,u knw wot ? D whole of ur body is full of virus,u need medicat check up,mumu cum born mugu cheesy #IDIOT grin

See this guy.
grin grin
Curse no dey pain me oo.I don't even get you, seems you are all worked up. Anyway, just tell them my suggestions, they will be interested. cool cool.Na better runs o. tongue tongue 3k fit reach their hand. tongue
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by robay(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

See this guy.
grin grin
Curse no dey pain me oo.I don't even get you, seems you are all worked up. Anyway, just tell them my suggestions, they will be interested. cool cool.Na better runs o. tongue tongue 3k fit reach their hand. tongue
wetin dis mumu dy talk again,ohh i don 4get say na night u work cheesy,bcoz ashewo knw dy work in d morning and afternoon,datz why u get tym dy yarn hear wink,u beta go sleep now,b4 u go start ur daily work in d evening,make u knw dy sleep wen dem go dy fvck dat ya smelling toto cheesy

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]
misterh:
When people say Jega is aligning with the opposition, I just laugh. Tell them to show evidence and they go blank. So Jega is now 'supporting' Buhari now because he's a northerner. Did Buhari not contest in 2011 with Jega in charge of INEC? Abi Jega just became an Hausa man overnight?
[/size]
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
robay:

wetin dis mumu dy talk again,ohh i don 4get say na night u work cheesy,bcoz ashewo knw dy work in d morning and afternoon,datz why u get tym dy yarn hear wink,u beta go sleep now,b4 u go start ur daily work in d evening,make u knw dy sleep wen dem go dy fvck dat ya smelling toto cheesy

This one wey you just dey call my smelling toto.YOU WON LICK AM??.*spread leg across his face*OYA COME CHOP cheesy cheesy*pushes his head towards the smelling*ChOP THAT THING NIGGAR grin, wash am well.

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=18pt]
lakeside4love:
This was how pdp started bokoharam before it became worldwide issue.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by robay(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

This one wey you just dey call my smelling toto.YOU WON LICK AM??.*spread leg across his face*OYA COME CHOP cheesy cheesy*pushes his head towards the smelling*ChOP THAT THING NIGGAR grin, wash am well.
shut up grin and go and sleep
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by gbengaoa(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

you guys should stop fighting now. its getting too ugly right now. please.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by zendy: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
breadandbutter:
[b][b] undecided

The only people i pity in this whole scenario are the igbos beating their empty chest in support of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje. They have been cornered and rendered useless in the Nigerian polity so they are doing all they can to remain relevant. GEJ is an Ijaw man while Agbaje is Yoruba and it's obvious they don't give a damn about the igbo tribe who keep ranting in support of them. The Yeebos have finally turned to an Ijaw/Yoruba slave something they frequently accuse the Yoruba's of doing for the northerners grin

Whether agbaje or Ambode wins, Lagos remains in the hands of the Yoruba but under a different party. An igbo man will never rule Lagos or Aso rock.

What did the igbos benefit from GEJ's rule The promise of second niger brigde is still on paper, Many failed projects in their erosion ravaged region and so on but these people chose to remain suffering.

The igbos are just trying to flex their political muscle but we all know that they will forever remain behind the yoruba and the north in Nigerian politics.

Instead of working hard to regain their political relevance, they are busy supporting those who don't care about their existence. When the reality of the economy hits them hard, they turn to drug trafficking and kidnapping for survival.

What a group of wasted sperms undecided
[/b][/b]

The problem with people like you is that you still think or believe that Igbos are in this "Nigeria Project" with you. The vast majority of us Igbos see our selves as a people 'coerced' into a political arrangement we would rather not be part of. I think that most Igbos already know that we will not produce a Nigerian president for many years to come,if ever,so we make the best of a bad situation by supporting the zone that best serves our interest and that is the south-South. There is absolutely no difference between APC and PDP. The same political rogues bearing different political logos. There is no empirical evidence that Buhari is any better than GEJ,if anything,his antecedents point to the fact that he will be much worse. So what is the change people are shouting about? Why should the Igbos help entrench a man who comes from a zone that is the sworn enemy of the Igbos over our South-south neigbours? Does that make any political sense? The Igbos are making the best of a bad situation by supporting Jonathan and our political relevance lies in the fact that if we had chose not to support GEJ,he would have been a 'goner' and he knows it. If APC was truly a viable alternative to PDP,you wouldn't see people like Tinubu and Buhari at the helm of affairs. Your entire argument above is baseless and come March 28,you will understand the political relevance of the Igbos when Jimmy Agbaje and GEJ are declared winners.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
ab4real15:

illiterate

C

O

W.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) / Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments / Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.