Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos (28470 Views)

Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Awoofawo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
cry
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Look at GEJ square in the eyes and tell me what he looks like.[/size] grin
lipsrsealed
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Look at GEJ square in the eyes and tell me what he looks like.[/size] grin

Someone high on cheap ogogoro face I dey see o! See blood-shot eyes, na dat kind eyes dey cause nightmare for dream....

2 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Sigo86(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dis reminds me of d $180k awarded 2each PSG's players b4 dey slugged it out against Chelsea.... Na dat money motivate dem 2trash Chaysea....

Bt in dis case of Jonathan nd his thugs, d money-bag will only drive dem in2 trashn demselves inside jail....

12days 2go, Sm PDP thugs will end up 6fits under d ground.

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by billyG(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
dhardline:
The Oodua Peoples Congress and the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation in Lagos on Monday morning led other protesters to storm the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, demanding the sacking of the Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, before the March 28 elections.

The bus of the campaign group and the members of the OPC, who massed at the 7UP/Toll Gate end of the expressway, led the protesters, who were chanting anti-Jega songs, giving reasons why Jega should be sacked.

The OPC members carried guns, cutlasses, pocket knifes among other weapons, occupying one end of the busy highway while some members of the groups harassed some motorists and passers-by plying the road.

Some people, who were clad in black vest, said to be beneficiaries of the SURE-P, also constituted a sizable portion of the protesters.

Heavy traffic built up along the highway as the protesters, who were well protected by heavy police presence, took over one partof the road, grounding movement of other road users.

The protesters took time to distribute leaflets containing seven reasons why the INEC boss should be sacked.

The leaflet also contained what the OPC described as the achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan and why the President should be re-elected.

The protesters are said to beon their way to the National Stadium, Surulere, through the Ikorodu Road, where they will hold a rally.

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra on Friday protested in Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, among other locations in theSouth-East, calling for the immediate removal of Jega.

On Sunday, the All Progressives Congress alleged that it had uncovered a plot by its Peoples Democratic Party counterpart to fund ethnic militias to protest and demand Jega’s sacking.

It added that such ethnic militias included the OPC.

Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-campaigners-lead-anti-jega-protest-in-lagos/
GEJ regular visits to lagos is yielding results,what has Opc,police,pdp & Gej has in common?this election is not worth d blood of any nigeria.Chad,cameroon & s.african has not finish helping us fight Bokoharam,Pdp want 2 start another one.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by SirAweezy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lame pple.. If only they knw what they are doing. Eating a piece of their cake.. Whereas they deserve bigger. What has Jonathan done for them before now. Even myself that goes in and out of aso rock, won't wish my enemy to suffer.. I laugh at so many nigerians backing GEJ.. "If only they knew"... This is beyond APC and PDP thing... Well however wether it's GEJ oo or GMB it won't stop my water from flowing... It is well. Many youths of my generation in my country Nigeria, lack vision.

They are the majority we feed on crumbs. And they are so happy with it.

2 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by tp10: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
they should catch that tinubu, fashole and ambode.
rig and roast them!

jonathan and you first
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by goldman777: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
#jonathan must go# for peace in nigeria spread the word
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Sigo86(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
oluspencer:
Jonathan said is tackling corruption with technology. Why him come dey fear card reader nah

Abi oooo. Hehehe, Eranko ni bobo yen grin grin grin grin
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by lakeside4love(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pics sourced from lindaikeji..com/2015/03/opc-thugs-go-on-rampage-on-ikorodu.html

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
organic973:

There are better ways ahead.

Nigerians knows the truth.

Nigerians please vote for Jonathan
please permit to say that you are a fool,a man desperately want reelection and u said better days ahead,Make I no curse u

5 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Codedworld1: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
joblessness on point.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by abisolaarshow(f): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
see pictures

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hemanwel:
Who said APC would win the coming Presidential elections when we have 21 PDP-controlled states as against 14 for APC??The remaining state,Anambra (APGA-controlled state),is surely going to GEJ.
PDP is never against the card reader cos they will surely win - though margin may be trimmed - but why should Jega who's heading an Independent body like INEC be aligning with the opposition all cos it has a candidate who's a northernerThat's the essence of the protest.
JEGA MUST SURELY GO!!!
even yorubas have risen against apc . The end of apc is very near. Apc will not win in the south west . Buhari has been sold the dummy idea of tinubu and apc controlling south west politics . The truth is people yorubas no longer support them as before
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by femliany(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
OPC of all people....thank God for OBJ that nipped thr activities inda bud..so na dem go vote Jona abi?

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ just lost his chance in south west. Oloriburuku fee dale Yoruba RU. Awon alale Yoruba konogba fun o. Ofo loose o Jonathan nitori ofo lomi efo se.

4 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by 989900: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Paid to destroy their lives, and their children's, children lives. . . and they'r so glad? sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by waternogetenemy: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=18pt]EYE BALL TO EYE BALL...

JEGA MUST GO![/size]

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Ojiofor: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
OPC have rights to a peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by bodsibobo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
African Leaders never learn!!

Someone is going to be arraigned before International Criminal Court very soon, sadly he still "cluelessly" doesn't know!

6 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ExInferis(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hemanwel:
Who said APC would win the coming Presidential elections when we have 21 PDP-controlled states as against 14 for APC??The remaining state,Anambra (APGA-controlled state),is surely going to GEJ.

So you're saying PDP controlled states will rig simply because they are in power.

Hemanwel:

PDP is never against the card reader cos they will surely win -

Then they should stop panicking and sponsoring lawsuits to stop the card readers.

Hemanwel:

but why should Jega who's heading an Independent body like INEC be aligning with the opposition

And your proof is?

Hemanwel:

all cos it has a candidate who's a northernerThat's the essence of the protest.

The same northern candidate who contested in 2011 against GEJ in an election conducted by the same jega, for which PDP and GEJ heaped praises on jega.

Hemanwel:
JEGA MUST SURELY GO!!!

He will go. But only after march 28. Then they'd go together with jonah the fisherman.

3 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:
They are OPC guys led by Gani Adams.

You keep asking the question about the reason why GEJ love courting people with questionable character and criminal tendency. From Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Almustapha, Massob and other criminal and outlawed groups.
Lol,cos He is the Boss!
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by 989900: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Lol,cos He is the Boss!

Sure, and a fraud.

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
I pity gani Adams, the yoruba people don't forget history easily

4 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by agentakins: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Do you have a torn pocket and you need to mend it without removing you clothes. Never go too far. Get this amazing handheld mini sewing machine at a ridiculous price. www.nairaland.com/2198080/mini-handheld-sewing-machine
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Foooooooooooooools! Where were dey some couple of months ago?2 weeks to election they want Jega removed. Its damn too late and GEJ too knows it and its implications. On Jega we stand. Haters go and die tongue

2 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by IYANGBALI: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
yemaldo:
I pity gani Adams, the yoruba people don't forget history easily
don't mind dat babalawo that wants recognition by all means

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ayokenny37(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
you just spoke my mind

Ipledge:
Jonathan despiration for reelection makes me believe,he is gonna be worst if given another opportunity to rule Nigeria again

igeriathink
#saiBuhari
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
they should catch that tinubu, fashole and ambode.
rig and roast them!
what does a girl know about politics.
Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ProfLogan(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Agbaje call ur boyz to oda

Is agbaje the gov of lag currently Smh!! Try to get sense b4 u type rubbish

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by Sanchez01: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ojiofor:
OPC have rights to a peaceful protest.
[size=15pt]True, but the protest was not peaceful. Though I didn't see them attack anyone but I could tell it would happen soon. Some carried cutlasses while a section carried placards with them. It was intimidating and a form of bully. Worst of all, two guys brought huge Alsatians into the traffic as Vehicles were mandated to halt. The Lagos State Cleaners whatever will work their way to salary tomorrow. Flyers are presently littering the road and the Freedom Park at Ojota. It took me 1 hour to get to the Toll-Gate while returning from around China Town. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by IYANGBALI: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
ExInferis:

So you're saying PDP controlled states will rig simply because they are in power.

Then they should stop panicking and sponsoring lawsuits to stop the card readers.

And your proof is?

The same northern candidate who contested in 2011 against GEJ in an election conducted by the same jega, for which PDP and GEJ heaped praises on jega.

He will go. But only after march 28. Then they'd go together with jonah the fisherman.
pls help me tell dem. Bunch of losers

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by popcykaylah(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
gullible and foolish set of people..that's why they will remain poor and remain touts forever ..even thier children. .

1 Like

Re: A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos by ribbit: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orikinla:

he looks like a desperate gorilla grin

Like damn, don't dare touch my plantains

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam / Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat / Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.