Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Is He After My Body Or Is He Really In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He After My Body Or Is He Really In Love (2005 Views)

Is He After My Body Or What / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is He After My Body Or Is He Really In Love by chyk91(m): 2:48am On Jan 17, 2009
the guy is a player and is after ur body.
Re: Is He After My Body Or Is He Really In Love by Taken(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2009
Wow, you need to stop giving such guy your body - cut it off.
By the way, how old are you to be banging often in the night without marriage with this guy?

Ok, stop the night banging, pull back, access the situation, take inventory of your life, find the right guy - still close that legs of yours, and after finding the right guy or so, settle down, and finally set the banging into motion.
Re: Is He After My Body Or Is He Really In Love by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2009
he adores ur body grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The fastest way to reel a guy in. / Mamas Boys / Ladies Why Do You Play Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.