Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) (52490 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by psychologist(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
L
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by gebest: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
This election season is very very interesting, in fact election should be every year. When witches and wizard dey endorse Jonathan, mammy water come endorse GMB by providing that big fish for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by boman2014: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Mogidi: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Arysexy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Idiots, d fisherman May not even be aware the fat mor0n used his picture on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by GBTYO: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
APC and Lies!

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by seedorfg(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
JONATHAN BROTHERS ENDORSE GMB, WHAT A SHOW, ANYWAY #SAIBUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
MY BROTHER EAT THAT FISH AND HAVE GOODLUCK IN YOUR LIFE

I WISH YOU GOODLUCK.

CAN'T WISH YOU BUHARI CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
Sense-made-not!
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Raiders: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Amen. APC is going to win

4 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by izuch(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Your parents are very unfortunate to have you as a child.
Your own parents should have used you to play pool,

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by olas24u(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:
And when Gej wins, He shouldn't forget to give the fish to his PDP neighbor cheesy

Impossible we are following you to the collation center with phones,ipads,touchlight ,thank God we will use card readers

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
psychologist:
L
L 4 Lizard
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:
And when Gej wins, He shouldn't forget to give the fish to his PDP neighbor cheesy
Abeg who taught him how to operate a twitter account

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by slap1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Does he even have a PVC?

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by M4gunners: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
jnrbayano:
What is the fish's connection with the election and Buhari?

Alili cry
He means Buhari is a fiish i guess.

3 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by boman2014: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I pray Nigeria breaks up.
Mumu
... go find ur country

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by clemz88(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
I humbly endorse boooohari with a big RAT
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Arrester171(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na fish him go rule no be Naija nonsense.
Sai GEJ
Sai PDP
sai Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by tolexy007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Next will b like,
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by OkpataOzuo1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

Impossible we are following you to the collation center with phones,ipads,touchlight ,thank God we will use card readers

Lol,good luck to you!

Meanwhile,stupidity is when you think APC is fighting for the common man!!

grin
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by MRLINGTON(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Thanks sir..u have done well

Till d elections sha
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by tolexy007(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Next will b like, I kill dis Squrriel for Buhari
......if u like kill Kill elephant even kill Dinosour, GEJ will always b our Man.

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Abeg who taught him how to operate a twitter account

Thank you jare, no mind some people wey get fish brain, a stage managed advert , and some people will swallow everything hook ,line and sinker just like the fish in the photo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Okimski(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
francizy:
Cheap lies and propaganda has eaten deep within this evil party..

#spits...
hahahahahahahahaha
that man is a medical doctor. u got it right. His
name is Ejiro Imuere, search Facebook
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by egift(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Buhari is Man of the People.

3 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by olas24u(f): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Lol,good luck to you!

Meanwhile,stupidity is when you think APC is fighting for the common man!!

grin

Dont worry so far we able to change if the person does not perform we will do it again that is the beauty of the democracy
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by HenryO2(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Just get ur PVC and. Vote your Choice.
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by MadCow1: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why does this man remind me of Jonathan?

undecided
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Can I see a video of the village fisherman drop such a grammatically correct English...

I know APC=LIES

No one said he is a villager.... Don't let hate cloud ur senses
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Euckybaby(f): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / Silifat Sule: Nasarawa First Lady Reading Her Speech With Difficulty (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.