Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) (52488 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
jnrbayano:
What is the fish's connection with the election and Buhari?

Alili cry

Buhari is the president of fishermen on social media and in Dele momodu's backyard. Hahahahaha.
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
I want this fish o smiley
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by fairygeh(f): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Fisherman,sorry u had better ate your fish now,cos u would be too depressed to eat it on the 29th of March,trust me
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by PhockPhockMan: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
berem:
I can do so many things with that fish. One week I never chop am finish. grin

Sai Buhari!!

Sai Baba!!
Onye akpiri ogologo

grin
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

The man that supported the invasion of libya and changed the foreign policy of Nigeria which was centered around Africa before,we were our brothers keepers ,he changed everything upside down ,they attacked ivorycost and also attacked Libya with Nigeria supporting an invasion on African soil .The wars in Africa were already reduced to about 3 before he came to power ,but wars in Africa have increased .His speeches at the African union meetings are not important .Even on a visit to china he was welcomed by some junior person we dont even know,a Nigerian president for that matter .You need a strong army ,strong economy and partnership to acheieve anything in 50 years.

One thing in politics is balance of equation, you must learn not to mix up issues!

Permit me to clarify the Libyan situation!

The same way some Nigerians are shouting change ( like bus conductors ) was the same way libyans were clamoring for change until they allowed the west to manipulate their freedom and that is what led to the uprising in Libya .
By the time they realized it,they were already used to kill their own hero! Today,they are suffering and have no one to blame but themselves.

A Libyan friend of mine back in the university used to cry during the invasion because he was one of those that understood the western strategy of division. One has to be exposed or wise before you can see the handwriting on the wall.

A traveler is wiser than an old man !
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by olas24u(f): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Don't feed fat on the lies you have been fed, APC is all about tribalism,they heated up the polity just to pave way for their candidate,not because they want to move us forward but because they want to enrich themselves .

Take Lagos state as a case study, Lagos is just being hyped by the media . Tinubu and his cronies ran down Lagos ,if you compare the income generation to the work done,you will understand that APC isn't ripe for presidency .

The people did a lot of innovation that was came from ideas and strategies of this people ,this is the only state in the whole of Nigeria out of the 36 states that can survive without the support of any allocation from the federal .This man increase revenue allocation from 1 billion to 20 then 200billion.Only smart people can do that ,not rent seekers.They have done their best and government is continuum.PDP could not provide electricity,Aso rock budgets for generator .is that a normal thing.Can they generate from the +33degrees abuja weather.
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by olas24u(f): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

One thing in politics is balance of equation, you must learn not to mix up issues!

Permit me to clarify the Libyan situation!

The same way some Nigerians are shouting change ( like bus conductors ) was the same way libyans were clamoring for change until they allowed the west to manipulate their freedom and that is what led to the uprising in Libya .
By the time they realized it,they were already used to kill their own hero! Today,they are suffering and have no one to blame but themselves.

A Libyan friend of mine back in the university used to cry during the invasion because he was one of those that understood the western strategy of division. One has to be exposed or wise before you can see the handwriting on the wall.

A traveler is wiser than an old man !

This particular change is different from the change in libya ,did we not support GEJ in 2011 ,so what changed ?why did he not hold on to the good will ,why did he not impact socially and economically.everybody liked and wanted a southsouth back then ,so whats changed,i doubt if he will have advisers that will look at him and tell him the truth ,i doubt ,they are all sycophants
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

The people did a lot of innovation that was came from ideas and strategies of this people ,this is the only state in the whole of Nigeria out of the 36 states that can survive without the support of any allocation from the federal .This man increase revenue allocation from 1 billion to 20 then 200billion.Only smart people can do that ,not rent seekers.They have done their best and government is continuum.PDP could not provide electricity,Aso rock budgets for generator .is that a normal thing.Can they generate from the +33degrees abuja weather.

Even a secondary school kid knows that power generation is not a problem as we have natural resources in surplus!

But what is the problem?

Our own people want us to suffer so they can selfishly enrich themselves , look deep into your APC and you will see that all the problems in Nigeria are piled up in APC .
Did you hear or read about the power line sabotage ? Do you think PDP will destroy its own Hardwork ?

This election is our only opportunity to rid Nigeria of evil.

Tinubu is a criminal and shouldn't be overlooked because he increased the income of just one state out of 36 states. The burden of governorship and presidency isn't the same. You can't compare a mother of 36 children with a mother of 1.

Like I stated earlier this year, apc would be better prepared to search for a younger candidate against 2019 election!
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

This particular change is different from the change in libya ,did we not support GEJ in 2011 ,so what changed ?why did he not hold on to the good will ,why did he not impact socially and economically.everybody liked and wanted a southsouth back then ,so whats changed,i doubt if he will have advisers that will look at him and tell him the truth ,i doubt ,they are all sycophants

It's the same ! A bird at hand is better than 1000000000 in the forest, listen to elderly advice and reason without bitterness and you shall see the light !

Gej has outperformed all other presidents,even other African presidents are jealous of him!

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by olas24u(f): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Even a secondary school kid knows that power generation is not a problem as we have natural resources in surplus!

But what is the problem?

Our own people want us to suffer so they can selfishly enrich themselves , look deep into your APC and you will see that all the problems in Nigeria are piled up in APC .
Did you hear or read about the power line sabotage ? Do you think PDP will destroy its own Hardwork ?

This election is our only opportunity to rid Nigeria of evil.

Tinubu is a criminal and shouldn't be overlooked because he increased the income of just one state out of 36 states. The burden of governorship and presidency isn't the same. You can't compare a mother of 36 children with a mother of 1.

Like I stated earlier this year, apc would be better prepared to search for a younger candidate against 2019 election!

This man believed so much in true federalism ,because he as lived in america and understands and have seen how it works .he knows very much about state competition , regionalism .The unitary federalism is very expensive and if you dont have finance you cannot dislodge anybody ,you should have probed him a longtime ago,what have you been waiting for ,until after 6 years. he was able to make his own state increase revenues and have the money to create infrastructure.You can make a living from the seeds you have sowed so far you do it diligently ,if you probe him ,you will not find anything after which ,you will also be sued for damages
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by buskie13(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Can I see a video of the village fisherman drop such a grammatically correct English...

I know APC=LIES

EDITED: Ejiro Imuere, that's the mans name. He is on Facebook. He is a doctor...
oboy...how u take crack this their lie?

APC is an evil party... that's de same man who they call a fisherman... chai ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by olas24u(f): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

It's the same ! A bird at hand is better than 1000000000 in the forest, listen to elderly advice and reason without bitterness and you shall see the light !

Gej has outperformed all other presidents,even other African presidents are jealous of him!

;Dyou must be joking,some African countries have stable light ,good transportation system and security .Our country is a big for nothing country.You need to conduct a research on what ordinary Africans from other countries are saying and describing your candidate.
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

This man believed so much in true federalism ,because he as lived in america and understands and have seen how it works .he knows very much about state competition , regionalism .The unitary federalism is very expensive and if you dont have finance you cannot dislodge anybody ,you should have probed him a longtime ago,what have you been waiting for ,until after 6 years. he was able to make his own state increase revenues and have the money to create infrastructure.You can make a living from the seeds you have sowed so far you do it diligently ,if you probe him ,you will not find anything after which ,you will also be sued for damages

How can a son probe his father ? As an intelligent criminal that he is, he replaced himself with fashola and thats why they both want to replace fashola with ambode ,since when did Lagos become his personal property? If elections were democratically arranged according to the outgoing governors or presidents recommendation so what's the need to vote ?

Put sentiments aside and stop taking sides with a criminal who refused and obliged fashola not to sign the FOI bill which was passed on in every other state apart from Lagos till date.

I noticed that you love this man that "lived in the US" but don't forget that he is wanted there . We the true patriots will never support evil no matter what!

Open your mind and body,and wisdom will set in!

Conduct researches and educate yourself.
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

;Dyou must be joking,some African countries have stable light ,good transportation system and security .Our country is a big for nothing country.You need to conduct a research on what ordinary Africans from other countries are saying and describing your candidate.

Do we have the same population and land mass?

Do we have the same wicked citizens whom prefer to sell generators and bribe Nepa so we can remain in darkness ? Do we have the same kind of citizens whom get paid to sabotage their own power line ?
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by olas24u(f): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

How can a son probe his father ? As an intelligent criminal that he is, he replaced himself with fashola and thats why they both want to replace fashola with ambode ,since when did Lagos become his personal property? If elections were democratically arranged according to the outgoing governors or presidents recommendation so what's the need to vote ?

Put sentiments aside and stop taking sides with a criminal who refused and obliged fashola not to sign the FOI bill which was passed on in every other state apart from Lagos till date.

I noticed that you love this man that "lived in the US" but don't forget that he is wanted there . We the true patriots will never support evil no matter what!

Open your mind and body,and wisdom will set in!

Conduct researches and educate yourself.

How can he be wanted there ,when you was at the inauguration of OBAMA live check on youtube .he was there live.i cannot hate him because revolution is not easy ,he his the only yoruba man standing the rest have collected dollars.GEJ will betray all of them again and again if give the 2nd chance
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Neplusultra(f): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Telling from d background, I alrdy where he' from undecided
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
I don't know why I have this feeling that something uncanny awaits NIGERIA after this election.......God pls be in control
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by bren123: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
What kind of antic is this one Which local fishermen wrote such clean English? Propaga. in action
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by olas24u(f): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Do we have the same population and land mass?

Do we have the same wicked citizens whom prefer to sell generators and bribe Nepa so we can remain in darkness ? Do we have the same kind of citizens whom get paid to sabotage their own power line ?

You need a powerful and corrupt free person to tackle and fix the infrastructure.when it was death penalty for drug offences they were sacred .And they call him bad ,the same Nigerians go else where on they are on death row and the Nigerian government cant support them .if they were strict from Nigeria some Nigerians will save today.sabotage should be death penalty but Nigerians will reject it and shout
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

How can he be wanted there ,when you was at the inauguration of OBAMA live check on youtube .he was there live.i cannot hate him because revolution is not easy ,he his the only yoruba man standing the rest have collected dollars.GEJ will betray all of them again and again if give the 2nd chance

We're you there when they collected the dollars?

I even thought you were making points based on facts but it was a mere propaganda power point...lol

Well, you are Yoruba and I won't turn you against your fellow Yoruba but I will tell you the truth and you can choose to accept it or ignore it.

Tinubu is fighting for his own benefit,the only Yoruba man I respect so much is awolowo because he fought for the Yoruba nation and not for his selfish interest. Google Pa awolowo achievements and then compare with tinubus .

The kings of Yorubaland know tinubu, his greed and his personality, he insulted them because they won't dance to his tune but that wouldn't stop him as he has decided to trade the future of Yoruba youths for his own selfish gains.

Stop giving yourself headaches with the thought that tinubu is fighting for the common man,he betrayed his own people in 2011 and he will do it again for the right price in 2015.
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

You need a powerful and corrupt free person to tackle and fix the infrastructure.when it was death penalty for drug offences they were sacred .And they call him bad ,the same Nigerians go else where on they are on death row and the Nigerian government cant support them .if they were strict from Nigeria some Nigerians will save today.sabotage should be death penalty but Nigerians will reject it and shout

They painted gej as corrupt - propaganda

They painted themselves the messiah - propaganda

Now you talk like you caught gej red handed - out come of propaganda

grin
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by tpraiz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hit like if politics is not ur thing:::::::
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by olas24u(f): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

We're you there when they collected the dollars?

I even thought you were making points based on facts but it was a mere propaganda power point...lol

Well, you are Yoruba and I won't turn you against your fellow Yoruba but I will tell you the truth and you can choose to accept it or ignore it.

Tinubu is fighting for his own benefit,the only Yoruba man I respect so much is awolowo because he fought for the Yoruba nation and not for his selfish interest. Google Pa awolowo achievements and then compare with tinubus .

The kings of Yorubaland know tinubu, his greed and his personality, he insulted them because they won't dance to his tune but that wouldn't stop him as he has decided to trade the future of Yoruba youths for his own selfish gains.

Stop giving yourself headaches with the thought that tinubu is fighting for the common man,he betrayed his own people in 2011 and he will do it again for the right price in 2015.
My boyfriend is back ,am out of here,but you did not win o , i will be back when i wake up
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

My boyfriend is back ,am out of here,but you did not win o , i will be back when i wake up

Lol, I'm not all about winning but to educate and to be educated,I learn everyday and I like brilliant minds.

Enjoy your evening!

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by lagdmark(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Heffalump(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
P
vedaxcool:
The common man endorses Buhari, they know he is the solution to the evil luck bestowed upon us by Ebele!

You know, Jesus was rejected, denied, and killed by homo sapiens like you despite his love and message of salvation. That got to show that no messiah can emerge on earth without hatred and persecussion.
It is on this threshold that many have gotten their inspiration and enlightenment to support GEJ and not neccessarily PDP. Light must always prevail over darkness.
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
this story was made up. a Fisher speaks and types English correctly.... very surprising. wait a minute did this guy say he killed the fish with a hook!!!!!! hatred has blinded some folks
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
who cares if he is being endorsed with an elephant. all i strongly know is that by early morning 28th march, buhari's luggages will be in the park because there is no vacancy in aso rock. GEJ TILL BUHARI FINDS HIS FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE.
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by eshope(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Story for d gods..... grin grin
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Can I see a video of the village fisherman drop such a grammatically correct English...

I know APC=LIES

EDITED: Ejiro Imuere, that's the mans name. He is on Facebook. He is a doctor...
I have seen coblers who are graduates, I have seen okada riders who are graduates. Go to the niger delta and see graduates catching fish not for sale or as their livlihood but for their own consumption....because he catches fish doesnt make him an illitrate....
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

I know APC=LIES

I have seen coblers who are graduates, I have seen okada riders who are graduates. Go to the niger delta and see graduates catching fish not for sale or as their livlihood but for their own consumption....because he catches fish doesnt make him an illitrate.... I know PDP= CLUELESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment / The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo) / Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.