Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady (48983 Views)

Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / ‘I Don’t Want To Feed My Husband In Prison,’ First Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by collinspro(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2015
I really don't understand this woman. It is like she already knows their fate if they lose the election. She is really a disgrace to first ladies. I feel sorry for President Jonathan
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by berryworld: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2015
R all dese words coming out frm d mouth of d first lady of nigeria,dese is a big disgrace 2 nigeria as a country.well u and ur husband including diezani madueke and Mrs gele ngozi okonji iweala will be spending plenty of years in kirikiri in few months time.mumu and very dull first lady of nigeria.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by preacherz: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2015
socialmediaman:

Billions is a joke. Its running into trillions
......mentality of Losers*drinks Lipton and say to my self........itz non of my business*
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by folahann(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
PEJ and her comic reliefs.
I tell you my brother. It was just like we were watching a comedy show yesterday.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by xynerise: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2015
Sorry Madam, you will also join him in prison
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2015
No matter how you go hard like a frustrated clown. It won't stop us from voting GEJ.

We are my voting for Dame, we are voting for Goodluck and Sambo. Thesame Mama peace has successfully fought for the right of women in government. We now have a lot of NGO's with govt support. We have more women in politics and governance since Mama peace got to office.

GEJ2019. We don't need eye service by frying akara with her legs in Mushin and her hands in Bariga.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by MrT2011(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2015
mperoakeem:
Ok... Tanx

Too late. angry
I've been settled to hunt u down!

grin cheesy grin
tongue
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by preacherz: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2015
collinspro:
I really don't understand this woman. It is like she already knows their fate if they lose the election. She is really a disgrace to first ladies. I feel sorry for President Jonathan
u shuld rather feel sorry 4 ya miserable self not 4 an Institution in d person of d first Lady Fed. Republic of Nigeria.....pple too mumu ooooo
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2015
You will not feed your husband in prison

But u will feed him @ otuoke
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by ekeneidiagbor: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2015
NONSENSE!!! She go around playing politics of characte assasination and calumny. You leave important issues to insult and rain curses.... Na u dem suppose put for jail...... Dis woman don dey vex me gan

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Harmvirus(f): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Mama Peace o . Sometimes I wonder what her skull houses
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by socialmediaman: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2015
preacherz:
......mentality of Losers*drinks Lipton and say to my self........itz non of my business*

Thats why you're meant for the third world. You're built for it, designed for it, it fits you, it runs in your blood. Its called "Naiglara Symbiosis" meaning "illiteracy of the educated" . It has a cure. **Get Exposed** Dont just read books, get educated.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by preacherz: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2015
allanphash7:
What is dis one saying here?
don't u know how to read English again??abi ya own cert na forge?
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by ekeneidiagbor: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2015
preacherz:
u shuld rather feel sorry 4 ya miserable self not 4 an Institution in d person of d first Lady Fed. Republic of Nigeria.....pple too mumu ooooo

You av not said anything that has an iota of the word Sense
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Rather than use some ghetto link, why not try upgrading to Cambridge.

I picked the word bet and not the grammar. Are you down? I don't have time for long unnecessary talks. I am not a teenager bro.

Why are you getting all worked up bro? You're not a teenager but you'd pass for one the way you're acting and sweating over nothing.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by preacherz: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2015
socialmediaman:

Thats why you're meant for the third world. You're built for it, designed for it, it fits you, it runs in your blood. Its called "Naiglara Symbiosis" meaning "illiteracy of the educated" . It has a cure. **Get Exposed** Dont just read books, get educated.
....u've just Excellently described urself.......small Minded peasants
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by strawberryinc(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2015
see this shepopotamus, who told her she wil be left behind, your husband occupies kirikiri left wing and you occupy the right wing so dont be bothered about taking food to him in prison both of you will be there, your concern should be how consistent will the food been served by the warders be.
meanwhile Sai Buhari.....
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by slymichael(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Our mother pej u too dey make sense. Who is not corrupt? Even d so called - apc members are worse. Buhari said he is a saint of corruption,wot d likes of tinubu who almost finished d pulse of Lagos state during his era? Wot abt ameachi of rivers? Wot abt okorocha? Wot abt oyegun to name bt a few. Abeg haters of pdp go hug transformer. Sai Gej til 2019.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Amefrica:

Why are you getting all worked up bro? You're not a teenager but you'd pass for one the way you're acting and sweating over nothing.
Pull your pants up. Get serious when you use words meant for adults
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by slymichael(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Our mother pej u too dey make sense. Who is not corrupt? Even d so called - apc members are worse. Buhari said he is a saint of corruption,wot d likes of tinubu who almost finished d pulse of Lagos state during his era? Wot abt ameachi of rivers? Wot abt okorocha? Wot abt oyegun to name bt a few. Abeg haters of pdp go hug transformer. Sai Gej til 2019.[/color][color=#006600]
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by preacherz: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
ekeneidiagbor:

You av not said anything that has an iota of the word Sense
Ʊя. Head is not meant 4 carrying load.........use it to think small mind!
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by chamboy(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2015
Mega2010:
Bros,don't let them hunt you oh,they can pay to get anybody,Pdp are desperate,I got a message on my facebook inbox that really scared me,they can search with you picture....#anadvice
Asin brother Very Desperate
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
When u keep a rat one day it will steal ur foods....Pej gej grin grin we kept u guys but u don over steal and look how dey are corrupt and she's scared of her oga being jailed for their lootings grin
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by muh4lyf(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
mrrock:
It's very worrying most of you on this forum are just kids who don't know how cruel Buhari's government was in the 80's.

Listen.

Buhari have a history of jailing innocent people. That's what the woman is alluding to. Unfortunately, either for illiteracy or for political reasons most of you here take the statement literarily.

Buhari jailed musicians like Fela Anikulapokuti just because Fela came to Nigeria with about £7000 (money he legally earned from his music show in Britain). This's like putting 2Face in prison because he went to London, had a music show and was paid £7000. Now, consider 2Face's wife saying "don't vote for Buhari because I'm not ready to carry food to my husband in prison". That's exactly what the woman have said.

Buhari cannot be trusted with power because he have a history of jailing innocent people.
Shut that stinking tin you call ur mouth... How old are you,were you there... Mumu...
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by sweetcocoa(f): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Na wa o.

I can't stop wondering how this woman became first lady.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by muh4lyf(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Iceathome:
Digital citizens don't comment in this type of post. It was meant for analog APC members. Whether they like it or not PGEJ is smarter than most of our mother's. I have met her one and one, she is so intellingent, that why people around her respect, because GEJ is calm then you want her to be so too, no she understand that, thats why she carry her swag to send those imposter far from her husband
PGEJ is smarter than your mother. You as stupid a s fayose who said his mother wears pampers cos he wants to score political point... Imagine sayin PGEJ is better than your mum... It's a pity

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by 989900: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2015
She won't have to, as she will be locked up in the female ward.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Na wa o.

I can't stop wondering how this woman became first lady.
that you are better than her? Or what?
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by xcommando(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
alienvirus:
Just tell him to let the election go peacefully. BTW I hate how journalists manipulate people's English. They should always quote word for word.
Lol... Meaning what? Just say ur mind in a sentence.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by allanphash7(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Am so sure u dont av d cert i av

In other news i cant be exchanging words with u

Receive brain
preacherz:
don't u know how to read English again??abi ya own cert na forge?
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by tartar9(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
no that wont even happen,your adopted children will feed both of you in kirikiri
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2015
ollah1:
The fear of buhari Is the beginning of wisdom for the corrupts
Buhari is the master of corruption,and he is surrounded himself with corrupt people.So,he can't make an meaningful change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.