Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> (11933 Views)

Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:
explain this then.
That's because women are badass and wiser. grin

You know it's our world. kiss
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:

That's because women are badass and wiser. grin

You know it's our world. kiss
Nah.

They are simply NOT loyal.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
K9blunt:
coming from a guy! adonbuluvut!!! shocked
That's a guy who's sincere not like y'all with overbloated ego.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by K9blunt(f): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
passionate88:
There's no love in this generation. I pray to remain single or I rather marry a girl from another country. If what those girls above wrote is the mindset of 60% of Nigerian girl, then I fear to think what will happen when they finally marry. I pray they marry someone that reason like they do too.
bro its people (men) with such mindsets that put the mindsets into the ladies so don't blame us. monkey see, monkey do.

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:

Same way we Nigerian girls don't give a fùck about Nigerian guys.

Foreign guys rock.cool I'll rather marry Ghananian, SouthAfrican etc guys to Nigeria. cool
Better.

Make una do comot so there'll be space for the foreign girls we wanna bring in.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by K9blunt(f): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:

That's a guy who's sincere not like y'all with overbloated ego.
am just suprised is all though I agree with him cause its true.
FYI : I am female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:
Better.

Make una do comot so there'll be space for the foreign girls we wanna bring in.
Good. Don't forget they are bossy(e.g non-African ones)

...and African men has an ego. grin
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:

Good. Don't forget they are bossy(e.g non-African ones)

...and African men has an ego. grin
We want ghanian and south african girls too. grin

Abeg, don't even leave a pin behind.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Blackett:
It's about you. How would you feel if the one you loved let you die?

I'd hate him.

Dude, we all have experiences that mold us & changes how we view certain things, people or whatever. My experiences have taught me not to trust anyone that isn't me. End of. I have deep loyalty but ain't nobody is going to get it until they have proven their loyalty to me in a similar situation. Until then, no bueno. Sorry. We'd need some kind of role reversal or whatever,me 1st of course, so I can get my reassurance on where their loyalty lies. Can't be going around giving freebies to undeserving, disloyal leeches who wouldn't do the same for me. I just can't.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by jashar(f): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
This thread don turn battle of the sexes.

Eating fried egg and watching... cheesy

But in actual sense, love can make you do things you swore you would never do.
embarassed kiss
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'd hate him.

Dude, we all have experiences that mold us & changes how we view certain things, people or whatever. My experiences have taught me not to trust anyone that isn't me. End of. I have deep loyalty but ain't nobody is going to get it until they have proven their loyalty to me in a similar situation. Until then, no bueno. Sorry. We'd need some kind of role reversal or whatever,me 1st of course, so I can get my reassurance on where their loyalty lies. Can't be going around giving freebies to undeserving, disloyal leeches who wouldn't do the same for me. I just can't.
Ohk.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by tablu: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
GNS and BABA JANG
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by passionate88: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
K9blunt:

bro its people (men) with such mindsets that put the mindsets into the ladies so don't blame us. monkey see, monkey do.
I just don't know what to say again.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by K9blunt(f): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
passionate88:
I just don't know what to say again.
its a Wacker up world , we just have to find a balance.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Mhizizzy(f): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
I will comment when I get a man
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Penssuwa(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
My heart aches after reading the comments by some ladies expressing blatantly how averse they are to such show of love. Of a truth, I can & I'm ready to donate a kidney to my wife if the need arises. i want to ask those saying they cant because there may be a divorce, wether they marry with divorce in view or for love. If your opinion speaks for all ladies, then our men are doomed.

Infact, I can do such for my current babe if it will save her frm dying regardless of what the future holds for us.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by ejiro2130(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

It's not hate, it's reality as I see it. People are ungrateful leeches. And since forever is not guaranteed, he ain't having an organ of mine. Full stop. I can nurse him when he is sick but it ends there. Imagine finding out that he has been keeping a mistress on the side, after giving that nigga life...I'd go completely mad!

No u won't go mad, and no he won't cheat on u after having a piece of u right inside his body. There are some things a lady can could or would do for a guy that will make him say dammmme my flirting habits stops here
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
ejiro2130:

No u won't go mad, and no he won't cheat on u after having a piece of u right inside his body. There are some things a lady can could or would do for a guy that will make him say dammmme my flirting habits stops here

I'm saying if he had her all along, up until the point where he receives a kidney from me. Of course I'd go ballistic! Absolutely! I'd probably give him a 2nd surgery, with a home scissor this time wink
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by ejiro2130(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm saying if he had her all along, up until the point where he receives a kidney from me. Of course I'd go ballistic! Absolutely! I'd probably give him a 2nd surgery, with a home scissor this time wink

You with a scissor?? Now that's scary. I don't want to come on nairaland and see a thread wic says punkyoh sliced out her man's kidney for cheating on her tongue

Anyway, am trying to say no matter how strong his relationship with the mistress was, is after he received a piece of u he did end it immediately. Any gal can say I love u but very few can go dat far wink
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by hopeforcharles(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

That is your own definition of what love is, don't make it mine. Love like many other things, is subjective. What's romantic to you, may be a foolish act to me. What you people need to do is get your heads out of your asses & face the facts that not everyone out there believes in the things you believe or views life in the same way that you do. It's really not that hard to do. Try it.
Inasmuch that i explained that, it is therefore expedient that u show love by giving it shouldn't be always money, if u have truly experience love, you will understand and have a different perspective about everything, check out God's love for mankind as a yardstick for equation, anyone that doesn't believe in love is a sadist, the subjective love u are talking about is manipulation not love.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by tomzman: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op, try and reconstruct the title of your thread.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
ejiro2130:

You with a scissor?? Now that's scary. I don't want to come on nairaland and see a thread wic says punkyoh sliced out her man's kidney for cheating on her tongue

Anyway, am trying to say no matter how strong his relationship with the mistress was, is after he received a piece of u he did end it immediately. Any gal can say I love u but very few can go dat far wink

Sorry but I'd still hate him because I'd feel duped. Have I known, I wouldn't have made such a foolish sacrifice to begin with. I'd let him die grin Chilling but true. People are so selfish & self-serving, it's unbelievable. So until I meet that one person that has my back 100%, I'm sorry but I'll just continue to put myself 1st. You scratch my back & I'll scratch yours. Simples.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Sparkle777(f): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:
Ok whatever but if we breakup, then I think I'd want it back. Sorry. He's not about to get phly around town with MY kidney. He better sleep with one eye open angry

I doubt I'd ever make such a sacrifice for anyone except my child. People are too underhanded & sly to be fully trusted. So fùck him & his ailments.

Bea,u harsh oo. But u re very correct, when a man that u ve been good to messes u up. You kinda just hold ur shi ts,let him hold his.
I can do it but let his family do first. For my kid, I ll go all the way.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by LewisO: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ishilove:

I sure can grin
[size=14pt] undecided Ishilove had being sharing lies to her Nairaland members since 1962. [/size]
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by ejiro2130(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sorry but I'd still hate him because I'd feel duped. Have I known, I wouldn't have made such a foolish sacrifice to begin with. I'd let him die grin Chilling but true. People are so selfish & self-serving, it's unbelievable. So until I meet that one person that has my back 100%, I'm sorry but I'll just continue to put myself 1st. You scratch my back & I'll scratch yours. Simples.

Lol, the scratching back part got me cracking grin but really, relationship comes with sacrifice (sure u kw already) n ppl live fine on one kidney so life isn't in danger plus God will bless u ABUNDANTLY for saving a life.

I still think he wouldn't look, think or dream of another lady after Wat u did.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sparkle777:

Bea,u harsh oo. But u re very correct, when a man that u ve been good to messes u up. You kinda just hold ur shi ts,let him hold his.
I can do it but let his family do first. For my kid, I ll go all the way.

Dude, do you know the story of Betty Broderick? This woman worked several jobs to send her husband to law school. After he started working as a lawyer, he dumped & replaced her with someone else. He was at this point a millionaire & he refused to even share half of his millions with her. Ridiculed her etc until she got fed up & pumped bullets in his body & killed him.

My point is, if someone doesn't learn from stories like this, then who will? If someone doesn't understand that there are selfish, ungrateful àssholes out there, then whose fault is it? I refuse to be naive & live like people like that don't exist. Show me yours & I'll show you mine, not the other way around. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
ejiro2130:

Lol, the scratching back part got me cracking grin but really, relationship comes with sacrifice (sure u kw already) n ppl live fine on one kidney so life isn't in danger plus God will bless u ABUNDANTLY for saving a life.

I still think he wouldn't look, think or dream of another lady after Wat u did.

No can't do. Karma is too slow for my liking. God can heal him himself.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
jashar:
This thread don turn battle of the sexes.

Eating fried egg and watching... cheesy

But in actual sense, love can make you do things you swore you would never do.
embarassed kiss

Lol egg with no bread no plantain no yamm

Gurl thats dry now
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Sparkle777(f): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, do you know the story of Betty Broderick? This woman worked several jobs to send her husband to law school. After he started working as a lawyer, he dumped & replaced her with someone else. He was at this point a millionaire & he refused to even share half of his millions with her. Ridiculed her etc until she got fed up & pumped bullets on his body & killed him.

My point is, if someone doesn't learn from stories like this, then who will? If someone doesn't understand that there are selfish, ungrateful àssholes out there, then whose fault is it? I refuse to be naive & live like people like that don't exist. Show me yours & I'll show you mine, not the other way around. Sorry.

Hmm,deep. I feel u, some men can spoil show for others. Nice one.
Amma chic,boo.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by passionate88: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
K9blunt:
its a Wacker up world , we just have to find a balance.
True... Believe you me.. Sometimes I just wish I never discovered nairaland, but then, I'm grateful... It has opened my eyes to things that our so called "weaker sex" can do.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by ejiro2130(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

No can't do. Karma is too slow for my liking. God can heal him himself.

Funny, but ur type may end up donating ur heart even the doc asked for just kidney grin
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
I could give a kidney to save anyone I love's life.
One doesn't do good so that they would be rewarded; one does good because it's good. If my husband and the father to my children was dying giving him a kidney is a no brainer. I wouldn't want my children to loose their parent. If this man leaves me then such a man wasn't worthy of me anyway and I'll reap what I sowed and viser versa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. / 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.