Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> (12147 Views)

Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by justmag(m): 6:04am On Mar 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

Boy you'd be lucky to have me or someone like me grin I have very deep feelings. It's not my fault that most people are scum & undeserving of my good side.

Lmaooo @ i will be lucky to have you. You must be very confident in your personality. I guess thats a good thing. PEOPLE being scums and under deserving is "PEOPLES " fault. ....looking at what you said earlier, I know I don't need that kinda LUCK. You gonna ask for ya body part back if we break up? shocked...that's cold! You should just let the man go even if he cheated.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:

Lmaooo @ i will be lucky to have you. You must be very confident in your personality. I guess thats a good thing. PEOPLE being scums and under deserving is "PEOPLES " fault. ....looking at what you said earlier, I know I don't need that kinda LUCK. You gonna ask for ya body part back if we break up? shocked...that's cold! You should just let the man go even if he cheated.

Your loss then tongue

Don't tell me you wouldn't want to butcher someone you just gave a new lease on life & they repay you by being deceitful. All I'm saying is that, we better part on amicable terms & he better be very nice towards me afterwards or I may just change my mind & demand what's mine back. Even if it's to flush it down the toilet.
Without a vital part of me in him, I'd forgive him for cheating & let him go without a scratch. But I think I'll have a very hard time letting it go when he still has what God gave ME. I'll be very resentful.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by eitsei(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2015
passionate88:
See comments from punkyOh and vickybee... Any guy wey love Nigerian babe whole heartedly na mumu... If the babe no b ur mother or sister, no put ur trust in her... Dm be fraud
u r right
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by justmag(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

Your loss then tongue

Don't tell me you wouldn't want to butcher someone you just gave a new lease on life & they repay you by being deceitful. All I'm saying is that, we better part on amicable terms & he better be very nice towards me afterwards or I may just change my mind & demand what's mine back. Even if it's to flush it down the toilet.
Without a vital part of me in him, I'd forgive him for cheating & let him go without a scratch. But I think I'll have a very hard time letting it go when he still has what God gave ME. I'll be very resentful.

Yes I would want to butcher someone if they are deceitful but I won't. There is power in letting go. I am nice like that.

Anyways. Since you may demand you lungs or kidney back. Lmaol. grin...do me a favor!! Let me see your picture so I know what you look like and run for my life in case I ever see u. It's a very small world.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:

Yes I would want to butcher someone if they are deceitful but I won't. There is power in letting go. I am nice like that.

Anyways. Since you may demand you lungs or kidney back. Lmaol. grin...do me a favor!! Let me see your picture so I know what you look like and run for my life in case I ever see u. It's a very small world.

LOL, I wouldn't butcher anyone either. I'd just think about it. A LOT.

Hahaha. You'd want to run into my arms. Believe that wink
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Engrpj(m): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Donate my Precious Kidney to her Only if shes Alone in her family if not were her Siblings
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by prettyrosiemua(f): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2015
I'll donate my kidney to a man I truly love. too bad no such man exist in this country.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by davide470(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee:
Sorry, Nigerian guys aren't loyal and I'll never do that for any man except my daddy and brother.
What did Nigerian guys do to you, Vickybee? Your distaste is exquisite
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by mikolo80: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

Maybe I haven't met the " bone of my bone" yet if that's the case tongue
nope you haven't apparently
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by justmag(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL, I wouldn't butcher anyone either. I'd just think about it. A LOT.

Hahaha. You'd want to run into my arms. Believe that wink

Well damn. Lol. Scary stuff!! sad....Lmaoo! Why wud i ran into your arms when you sound like a future murderer right about now. No thank you! If i see you..i am going the other way. Safety over everything!
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:

Well damn. Lol. Scary stuff!! sad....Lmaoo! Why wud i ran into your arms when you sound like a future murderer right about now. No thank you! If i see you..i am going the other way. Safety over everything!

Lolest @ future murderer. Nah, I'd never hurt a fly. I'm just an intense person.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by justmag(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lolest @ future murderer. Nah, I'd never hurt a fly. I'm just an intense person.

maybe not a fly, just a cheater with ya kidney and another woman.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2015
PunkyOh:
Ok whatever but if we breakup, then I think I'd want it back. Sorry. He's not about to get phly around town with MY kidney. He better sleep with one eye open angry

I doubt I'd ever make such a sacrifice for anyone except my child. People are too underhanded & sly to be fully trusted. So fùck him & his ailments.
They are officially married and not some useless and myopic boyfriend/girlfrien realtionship
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by K9blunt(f): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2015
passionate88:
I just don't want anybody by my side.. If you ain't by blood, then you are on your own.
maybe but blood can kill you faster.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Godvilla:
They are officially married and not some useless and myopic boyfriend/girlfrien realtionship

Who gives a fùck? Still doesn't mean they're entitled to shyt. If a man can be arrested for forcefully having sex with his wife, doesn't that tell you anything? That just because you're MARRIED to someone, doesn't mean you have rights or ownership over their body.

Tsk tsk tsk! Wakey, wakey!
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:

maybe not a fly, just a cheater with ya kidney and another woman.

I'd have a graveyard under my bed by now if I had the need to harm everyone that crosses me.

I'm an angel, the horns are just there to set my halo straight. Believe that wink
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

Who gives a fùck? Still doesn't mean they're entitled to shyt. If a man can be arrested for forcefully having sex with his wife, doesn't that tell you anything? That just because you're MARRIED to someone, doesn't mean you have rights or ownership over their body.

Tsk tsk tsk! Wakey, wakey!
Makes a sign of the cross and walks away....
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Godvilla:
Makes a sign of the cross and walks away....

Buhbye.
*yawns*
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by passionate88: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
K9blunt:
maybe but blood can kill you faster.
Better to die that way than by an alien blood...
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Genea(f): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
maybe ,maybe not
men cant be trusted
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by K9blunt(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
passionate88:
Better to die that way than by an alien blood...
ok
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by adexx1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
PunkyOh:
Ok whatever but if we breakup, then I think I'd want it back. Sorry. He's not about to get phly around town with MY kidney. He better sleep with one eye open angry

I doubt I'd ever make such a sacrifice for anyone except my child. People are too underhanded & sly to be fully trusted. So fùck him & his ailments.

LOVE is an individual thing...the fact that u love me does not make it necessary for me to love u......u can give ur organ out to someone who u love...nt necessary someone who loves u...although it's usually nice when its otherwise....
on a lighter note.....u seem to have sooo much hate within.....
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
adexx1:

LOVE is an individual thing...the fact that u love me does not make it necessary for me to love u......u can give ur organ out to someone who u love...nt necessary someone who loves u...although it's usually nice when its otherwise....
on a lighter note.....u seem to have sooo much hate within.....

Kikikiki. Ok.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by adexx1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
PunkyOh:

Kikikiki. Ok.
??
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by adexx1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Your loss then tongue

actually it doesnt work that way
u can for certainly nt ask for ur organ back
just hope the one left in you doesn't fail
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
adexx1:
actually it doesnt work that way
u can for certainly nt ask for ur organ back
just hope the one left in you doesn't fail

I know. I meant street justice tongue
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by ohzi(f): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
if he dies,what will be my gain. it may not be mine but i will make sure he gets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Day I Dis-flowered One Fine Igbo Girl / Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.