Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> (11932 Views)

Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by jashar(f): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lala247:

Lol egg with no bread no plantain no yamm

Gurl thats dry now

*P my dear, na so the thing do me today ooo...

cheesy I just ate the yam 10mins ago... cheesy
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sparkle777:

Hmm,deep. I feel u, some men can spoil show for others. Nice one.
Amma chic,boo.

Dudette cheesy Sorry, I'm used to saying "dude" lol.

But yeah, people need to think twice before doing things out of love because some people forget quickly. They are all about themselves. I don't think with my vàgina, so...

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by ejiro2130(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'd hate him.

Dude, we all have experiences that mold us & changes how we view certain things, people or whatever. My experiences have taught me not to trust anyone that isn't me. End of. I have deep loyalty but ain't nobody is going to get it until they have proven their loyalty to me in a similar situation. Until then, no bueno. Sorry. We'd need some kind of role reversal or whatever,me 1st of course, so I can get my reassurance on where their loyalty lies. Can't be going around giving freebies to undeserving, disloyal leeches who wouldn't do the same for me. I just can't.

You assume he won't, how sure r u?? I respect the fact that u talking from experience but please, there are many loyal guys out der n why stick with ur bad experience?? We (guys) ain't perfect but judging us all or rather making us all pay because on a few mistakes isn't fair
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
jashar:

*P my dear, na so the thing do me today ooo...

cheesy I just ate the yam 10mins ago... cheesy

Lol cant even get good yam here just puna yam u knw the ghana one
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
ejiro2130:

Funny, but ur type may end up donating ur heart even the doc asked for just kidney grin

Kikikiki. Highly doubtful. Not until he proves himself to me, over & over again will I ever be that goatish.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by VickyRotex(f): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can!!!
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by chuckvinz(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:
Ok whatever but if we breakup, then I think I'd want it back. Sorry. He's not about to get phly around town with MY kidney. He better sleep with one eye open angry

I doubt I'd ever make such a sacrifice for anyone except my child. People are too underhanded & sly to be fully trusted. So fùck him & his ailments.
ode.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by chuckvinz(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:
Sorry, Nigerian guys aren't loyal and I'll never do that for any man except my daddy and brother.
ok bye.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] undecided Ishilove had being sharing lies to her Nairaland members since 1962. [/size]
This is the biggest lie of the week. In 1962 my parents were still very young, so how can I be sharing lies when I was nowhere to be found?
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
ejiro2130:

You assume he won't, how sure r u?? I respect the fact that u talking from experience but please, there are many loyal guys out der n why stick with ur bad experience?? We (guys) ain't perfect but judging us all or rather making us all pay because on a few mistakes isn't fair

Are you a hypnotist? Make me forget & I might just be all unawares like most people. Correction, it's not about men, it's people in general. Two-faced & conniving creatures.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by jashar(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lala247:

Ehyaaaahhhh!!! And no, I don't know puna yam.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
chuckvinz:
ode.

Oke doke.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
jashar:

Ehyaaaahhhh!!! And no, I don't know puna yam.

Its a tyle they sell here
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by LewisO: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ishilove:

This is the biggest lie of the week. In 1962 my parents were still very young, so how can I be sharing lies when I was nowhere to be found?
[size=14pt]This is the biggest deny of the week. Just pray u won't fall in victim of donating a kidney, i would have like u saying "God shouldn't let u experience such" by telling that person u quoted rather u telling that person "U will donate" that was why i quoted u in typing such. [/size]

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by K9blunt(f): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
passionate88:
True... Believe you me.. Sometimes I just wish I never discovered nairaland, but then, I'm grateful... It has opened my eyes to things that our so called "weaker sex" can do.
true. Nairaland is a forum that exposes lots of mindsets and ways of thinking of ourselves so at least you can be wary of the next person. by your side
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by wrench: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:
Sorry, Nigerian guys aren't loyal and I'll never do that for any man except my daddy and brother.
Nigerian Women Aint Loyal As Well.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by mikolo80: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

It's not hate, it's reality as I see it. People are ungrateful leeches. And since forever is not guaranteed, he ain't having an organ of mine. Full stop. I can nurse him when he is sick but it ends there. Imagine finding out that he has been keeping a mistress on the side, after giving that nigga life...I'd go completely mad!
and if you find out before donating nko,no be still the same madness abi madness get flavors.the heart wants what it wants(once you meet the bone of ur bone)
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
mikolo80:
and if you find out before donating nko,no be still the same madness abi madness get flavors.the heart wants what it wants(once you meet the bone of ur bone)

Maybe I haven't met the " bone of my bone" yet if that's the case tongue
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Uniquexty(f): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Fùck me too I guess.

I don't think I'd ever ask that of anyone tbh (but I'd be hopeful of course cheesy ) because I know I wouldn't do it myself. I'd wait for a donor. Go for treatment & if that fails, then I'll accept my fate. Shrugs.

BUT, the people close to me that are too stingy with their organs better stay away!

I'm selfish. Plus I have trust issues, so..
Sure we ain't sisters? You spoke the words directly from my heart....
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Uniquexty:
Sure we ain't sisters? You spoke the words directly from my heart....

Hahaha. Really? I'm glad I'm not alone smiley
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by iamord(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lala247:

aww. U sparked alot of memories calling the 'puna' that's the best yam ever. U can even eat it without stew.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
iamord:
aww. U sparked alot of memories calling the 'puna' that's the best yam ever. U can even eat it without stew.

Lol yh when fried its rlly nice
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by passionate88: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
K9blunt:

true. Nairaland is a forum that exposes lots of mindsets and ways of thinking of ourselves so at least you can be wary of the next person. by your side
I just don't want anybody by my side.. If you ain't by blood, then you are on your own.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:
and Nigeria women are loyal?

If Nigeria wife won give me kidney,I no go collect am because one day,she will ask for her kidney back

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Uniquexty(f): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha. Really? I'm glad I'm not alone smiley
Nah you ain't. True Love exists only in Harlequin.
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Uniquexty:
Nah you ain't. True Love exists only in Harlequin.

Ha!
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hian!
Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by justmag(m): 3:11am On Mar 18, 2015
PunkyOh:
Ok whatever but if we breakup, then I think I'd want it back. Sorry. He's not about to get phly around town with MY kidney. He better sleep with one eye open angry

I doubt I'd ever make such a sacrifice for anyone except my child. People are too underhanded & sly to be fully trusted. So fùck him & his ailments.

shocked shocked...lord save me from women like this...amen

1 Like

Re: How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> by PunkyOh(f): 5:29am On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:

shocked shocked...lord save me from women like this...amen

Boy you'd be lucky to have me or someone like me grin I have very deep feelings. It's not my fault that most people are scum & undeserving of my good side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? / 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate / Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.