Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) (56543 Views)

Why Are Black Women Always So Angry? - Black Women Share Their Stories (part 3) / Narrow Escape And Scary Moments. / Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kika23(f): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
debbydee:

are you married?

No ma'am
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:
I'd definitely learn something new today cheesy
This can only work on a maga or mugu cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by likethat(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
MOST OF THE TIME THIS HAPPENED WITH THE MARRIED WOMEN. WHEN THEY ARE NOT MARRIED THEY CAN GIVE IT TO YOU ANYWAY, ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME. TO BE CANDID ALL THESE ARE THE TRICK MY WIFE ARE USING FOR ME. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID AFTER THREE YEARS OF PLAYING THESE TRICKS. I DID NOT ASK HER FOR SEX AGAIN BUT MEETING THE LADIES THAT NEED SEX OUTSIDE...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by zyzybabe1: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dallazday:
no matter the excuse a lady brings up, if I wan fire, I must fire. simple

When madam is not in the mood and you still insist on taking "what is yours" at the end,you'll wish you didnt even bother, because ,you wont get the best of her.She go dey count the ceiling while you are wasting time pounding away.Afterwards,she go turn around sleep,since you are forming"the violent taketh it by force"

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kika23(f): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
This can only work on a maga or mugu cheesy

It works for husbands too.... I guess...
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
We hardly say no wink
Except for the married folks maybe.

did u mean to say WE NEVER SAY NO!!
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Sanuzi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
gurunlocker:
i don't listen to stories that's meant for the gods when am with a babe
take am easy oooooooo. Make u no carry am? GET A CORPORATE
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS,COMPANY,CARS. LET CUSTOMERS REACH U ONLINE EASILY
BULKSMS SET-UP
SCH,HOTEL,OFFICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES
www.africanwebservice.com
07038641600 BB Pin: 7B663F3A
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Herzumpther:
What are you doing here

From Nl labor room to lingerie room and now bedroom. tongue
I love bedrooms. grin

I can't wait to read your own story, Herz.
Quick! Like a quickie. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:

It works for husbands too.... I guess...
Yep an husband dat has a dual citizenship in a Magamugu country grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:
Lubbish!

*Snaps finger and walks out of thread*
Black barbie cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:

Not yet... Soon though!!
What you waiting for na?

Okay then. But let it be real soon oh. I can't wait. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
skidoox:

did u mean to say WE NEVER SAY NO!!
I didn't say never. I said "we HARDLY say no".
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
bootstrap:
... As God is my witness, if my wife ever gives me attitude or lies because of sex, it wld just be a matter of time befor her cup fills up.

as much as I wld not be asking for sex over the average number of times, i wld prefer an outright.. "not really in the mood" to all these useless gimiks joh

laughs @ length.... oga no vex oh make i ask.... una get fight b4 cause from ur comment i can only imagine a WAR front..!!!
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Iforming edrooms. grin

I can't wait to read your own story, Herz.
Quick! Like a quickie. cheesy
Lol.

When the time comes I will follow the "forming vex" group and "listing all I want" group. grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by ichidodo: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sickening...absolutely sickening...
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by urchbarbie(f): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Men? Always ready to give dis reason for cheating.
Do u guys live to av sex? Haba!!!!
obailala:
Imagine the strange lengths ladies go to to deprive their men of a basic necessity of life. Very soon the man would get fed up of asking and of course, the girl next door would be readily available as a substitute.

...and then the next Nairaland thread title from a hurting lady would be, "All Men Are the Same"

Issorait!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by folahann(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
After all these strategies, these same women will be complaining if their husband start cheating with a tender Unilag student who is ready to give it every time.
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by femi4: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

So sad tat i met all these "rare" ones....hahhahahaha.... grin
humm....that's life
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kika23(f): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Yep an husband dat has a dual citizenship in a Magamugu country grin

Your opinion though!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by fitinwell: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dear sorry not tonight i really know how you feeling please having been feeling uncomfortable in between my pelvic area.. Feeling some sharp pain.. But

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kika23(f): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
What you waiting for na?

Okay then. But let it be real soon oh. I can't wait. grin

Lmao!! Charm will just kill you tongue
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by eebruboss(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Hahahahah...ok,lets flip the other side of coin..men,acting up as well...when ladies wanna have fire on bed,some men juz make a lot of dramas too..
na to carry news papper read @ late hour of the night!! grin
KashyBaby:
Hahahahah...ok,lets flip the other side of coin..men,acting up as well...when ladies wanna have fire on bed,some men juz make a lot of dramas too..
na to carry news papper read @ late hour of the night!!
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
i just pray i dont find myself in such shiit,coz i am not the cheating type but an understanding one,but when it has become a usual habit,she wld regret she ever did/took such action or decision,i forgive but i find it hard to forget when it comes to emotions.....
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by obailala(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
urchbarbie:
Men? Always ready to give dis reason for cheating.
Do u guys live to av sex? Haba!!!!
For the same reason to be given all the time, it means men take it seriously... and to answer your question, Yes! it is a basic need of life (at least for men). Remember, there is always a limit to which a person can keep on begging for something, especially when the same thing could be gotten from elsewhere. A word is enough!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:

Your opinion though!! smiley
You ladies re too selfish abeg.
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by rita25(f): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
i simply bring up a very irritating topic he hates like accuse him of his numerous excapades........or sleep on the rug with my baby,and leave him high on the bed,or watch late night movies till he dozes off......but he always makes up for lost night by early morning activity which he enjoys most.
wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by blesoh(f): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
When am nt in d mood,i slp wid d kids in my room.there he comes,asking me to name my price.lol
he ll be lyk'this thing is mine give it to me'
but seriously wen am nt in d mood he pays b4 service.lol

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by killercute16(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
prelinctus:
Let the kids pass the night in the room. Simple.
I will simply chase them away.
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by komek(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
rita25:
i simply bring up a very irritating topic he hates like accuse him of his numerous excapades........or sleep on the rug with my baby,and leave him high on the bed,or watch late night movies till he dozes off......but he always makes up for lost night by early morning activity which he enjoys most.
wink

Tommorrow u will expect this same man to show you love? What is wrong with women self. This is one reason I keep begging God to give me the capacity to continue paying my bills.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kika23(f): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
You ladies re too selfish abeg.
How? Don't you get tired too? Haba! It's not everyday one would be in the mood....
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by ladyabadi(f): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
I form very tired and slip first. Such times e becomes civil defence all through the night.
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chai, this thing can vex person ehn... embarassed undecided

She'd be very bright throughout the day; laughing, smiling, singing, rapping, dancing, twerking, and playing. But if e don dey reach that kain 8pm, sister go begin act movie. She go begin squeeze face. She go begin pick offense and fight over any little thing wey brother do. Small thing like this, she go (form) vex face wall. Chai! Brother go dey fume. Very frustrated. Brother go vex sleep...in pieces instead of sleeping in peace. embarassed In the morning when they wake up, na the same sister go still come dey tell you "sorry for the way I acted last night". You dey craze! After sending me to hell. You wan make I whooze you abi? undecided

Later later, brother come notice wetin dey sup. He come laff, come act as nwa guy. When day break like this, sister go begin happy as usual. She go dey happy. Dey sing, dey dance, dey laugh like say tomorrow no dey. As night wan dey reach like this, sister go start again. Puuu! No be for brother. Iffa hear! undecided grin Brother go dey smile like fool. He no go gree follow her vex. For where?! If you vex na you sabi; your own don done be that. As sister dey form vex, brother go dey form caring. Sister go come dey wonder wetin dey make brother no dey vex, why he dey smile. Bros go busy dey talk sweet sweet things dey give am. Choii! Bad market. When sister go finally see say road no dey where she dey go, she go jejely calm down. Eheen, brother go come nwayooly enter tunnel. Na that time two of them go begin see light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, na sister sef go dey see am pass. She go dey enjoy am. After they don come out from the tunnel, brother and sister go come sleep. And they'd cuddle and sleep 'happily ever after'. grin

Sisters!!! They should calm down already. undecided
This their bedroom antics is too much. embarassed
Wetin dey pain me be say na dem go still enjoy am pass. Na dem go still dey call God name in all the languages of the world when the ministration is going on. Abegi! undecided cheesy

17 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / How My Mom Ruined My Life / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.