Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) (56531 Views)

Why Are Black Women Always So Angry? - Black Women Share Their Stories (part 3) / Narrow Escape And Scary Moments. / Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Ilekeh(f): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015

4. Another said that the best exit strategy is to stuff her vee jay with tissue paper to simulate her period.

Bullshoit

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by ochejagabriel: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
I want to f.uck my wife and she dey form?

No Problems. Time to call My Calabar Sidechic.

F.UCK MONOGAMY!!!
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol.

When the time comes I will follow the "forming vex" group and "listing all I want" group. grin
undecided undecided undecided

Na for those and not for thoses. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by reaky(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
I get silly excuse
She gets one too

If your not in d mood and he is
Talk him off nicely
if not n next door will open soonest
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
God.
Men are so childish.
So your wife is not in the mood therefore run after the nearest ashawo because how dare she not be in the mood when you want sex?
How dare she?!?

Men are childish biko. If una like vex. I haven't even seen one mature response from them since I started reading.
Women will definitely try to avoid sex with you once in a while because male sex drive is typically greater than female sex drive.
They will employ strategies when trying to avoid sex because they don't want to hurt your feelings by outrightly telling you they don't want to sleep with you. Simple reasoning you kids cannot carry out.
She doesn't want sex every single time you ask so you want to start cheating immediately instead of using your head.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:

Lmao!! Charm will just kill you tongue
Who's charm? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by reaky(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

Bullshoit

Bullshoit indeed
I will simply cary or drag her to shower
Wash it off myself
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Eyah...in my own case;na dem de disturb...na me dey run sef...wot she"ll be lookn 4 is a way to always seduce me n nt the other way round...don't av tym! Afta I don service 3 chiks outside already!! Hah!
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by MissMakas(f): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Chai, this thing can vex person ehn... embarassed undecided

She'd be very bright throughout the day; laughing, smiling, singing, rapping, dancing, twerking, and playing. But if e don dey reach that kain 8pm, sister go begin act movie. She go begin squeeze face. She go begin pick offense and fight over any little thing wey brother do. Small thing like this, she go (form) vex face wall. Chai! Brother go dey fume. Very frustrated. Brother go vex sleep...in pieces instead of sleeping in peace. embarassed In the morning when they wake up, na the same sister go still come dey tell you "sorry for the way I acted last night". You dey craze! After sending me to hell. You wan make I whooze you abi? undecided

Later later, brother come notice wetin dey sup. He come laff, come act as nwa guy. When day break like this, sister go begin happy as usual. She go dey happy. Dey sing, dey dance, dey laugh like say tomorrow no dey. As night wan dey reach like this, sister go start again. Puuu! No be for brother. Iffa hear! undecided grin Brother go dey smile like fool. He no go gree follow her vex. For where?! If you vex na you sabi; your own don done be that. As sister dey form vex, brother go dey form caring. Sister go come dey wonder wetin dey make brother no dey vex, why he dey smile. Bros go busy dey talk sweet sweet things dey give am. When sister go finally see say road no dey where she dey go, she go jejely calm down. Eheen, brother go come nwayooly enter tunnel. Na that time two of them go begin see light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, na sister sef go dey see am pass. She go dey enjoy am. After they don come out from the tunnel, brother and sister go come sleep. And they'd live happily ever after. grin

Sisters should calm down already. This their bedroom antics is too much. Wetin dey pain me be say na dem go still enjoy am pass. Na dem go still dey call God name in all the languages of the world when the ministration starts. Abegi! undecided cheesy
Joe Obumneme! grin
It's official: You Don Kolo (YDK)

I remember doing that. He was really frustrated. Jeez! Brother almost died. embarassed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kika23(f): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who's charm? undecided
Charm is....... The husband

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by vislabraye(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:
I'd definitely learn something new today cheesy

Ok. Learn very well....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by DWJOBScom(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
ROCKSTAND1:
Wife: Darling, i'm not up to anything tonight cos i have a headache

Husband: I don't need your head. sad

I haven't stopped laughing grin
ROCKSTAND1:
Wife: Darling, i'm not up to anything tonight cos i have a headache

Husband: I don't need your head. sad

I haven't stopped laughing
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:
I'd definitely learn something new today cheesy
of course you have, but do you think those rubbish written up then can stop him from screwing you again tonight. I dont think so. Women attitude are different but the same thinking. Men attitude are the same but different thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by PhweshyJ(f): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Chai, this thing can vex person ehn... embarassed undecided

She'd be very bright throughout the day; laughing, smiling, singing, rapping, dancing, twerking, and playing. But if e don dey reach that kain 8pm, sister go begin act movie. She go begin squeeze face. She go begin pick offense and fight over any little thing wey brother do. Small thing like this, she go (form) vex face wall. Chai! Brother go dey fume. Very frustrated. Brother go vex sleep...in pieces instead of sleeping in peace. embarassed In the morning when they wake up, na the same sister go still come dey tell you "sorry for the way I acted last night". You dey craze! After sending me to hell. You wan make I whooze you abi? undecided

Later later, brother come notice wetin dey sup. He come laff, come act as nwa guy. When day break like this, sister go begin happy as usual. She go dey happy. Dey sing, dey dance, dey laugh like say tomorrow no dey. As night wan dey reach like this, sister go start again. Puuu! No be for brother. Iffa hear! undecided grin Brother go dey smile like fool. He no go gree follow her vex. For where?! If you vex na you sabi; your own don done be that. As sister dey form vex, brother go dey form caring. Sister go come dey wonder wetin dey make brother no dey vex, why he dey smile. Bros go busy dey talk sweet sweet things dey give am. When sister go finally see say road no dey where she dey go, she go jejely calm down. Eheen, brother go come nwayooly enter tunnel. Na that time two of them go begin see light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, na sister sef go dey see am pass. She go dey enjoy am. After they don come out from the tunnel, brother and sister go come sleep. And they'd live happily ever after. grin

Sisters should calm down already. This their bedroom antics is too much. Wetin dey pain me be say na dem go still enjoy am pass. Na dem go still dey call God name in all the languages of the world when the ministration starts. Abegi! undecided cheesy
LOOOOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're a comedian with a difference.
Don't let this talent waste away just like that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:

How? Don't you get tired too? Haba! It's not everyday one would be in the mood....
I knw but if there wont be any match let d goal keeper make d striker know dat she is tired expressly & not thru giving attitude.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nickymezor(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jst passing by
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:

Charm is....... The husband
"The husband"? Hmmm. Does he use charm? grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kika23(f): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
"The husband"? Hmmm. Does he use charm? grin

Loool!! Naaah, I call him charm smiley
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
MissMakas:
Joe Obumneme! grin
It's official: You Don Kolo (YDK)

I remember doing that. He was really frustrated. Jeez! Brother almost died. embarassed grin
Hehehe. I laff in Latin. grin

Don't do that to a brother again. undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:

Loool!! Naaah, I call him charm smiley
Lovely. Romantic.

Maybe he charmed you earlier, or he charms you still. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
PhweshyJ:
LOOOOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're a comedian with a difference.
Don't let this talent waste away just like that.
Lmao. Merci, ma chez. smiley

Will you sponsor me? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kika23(f): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lovely. Romantic.

Maybe he charmed you earlier, or he charms you still. grin

I'm sure he did and is still doing!!¡ I'm loving it....
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Sharksblow(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
what are they escaping from?
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:

I'm sure he did and is still doing!!¡ I'm loving it....
Aww, I can relate to that. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by malonephill(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
fellis:
God.
Men are so childish.
So your wife is not in the mood therefore run after the nearest ashawo because how dare she not be in the mood when you want sex?
How dare she?!?

Men are childish biko. If una like vex. I haven't even seen one mature response from them since I started reading.
Women will definitely try to avoid sex with you once in a while because male sex drive is typically greater than female sex drive.
They will employ strategies when trying to avoid sex because they don't want to hurt your feelings by outrightly telling you they don't want to sleep with you. Simple reasoning you kids cannot carry out.
She doesn't want sex every single time you ask so you want to start cheating immediately instead of using your head.
how can men be kids madam

Some men can so funny when their desperate for s*x

You don't know konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by evesdon4u: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Coldfeet:
Common ladies that's not fair!
What happened to good ole communication?
If my husband wants it and im not in the mood(rarely though) I simply tell him so!

If na days when konji hold am well well
He will ask me what can he do to make me be in the mood? Omo na that time I go come dey table all the things whey I need grin by the time I finish sef if Dickson never sleep oga himself go done dey snore lol cheesy

Sharp woman...I like your style!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by jashar(f): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
reaky:

Bullshoit indeed
I will simply cary or drag her to shower
Wash it off myself

LOL. Bros ee, cool down now. Haba, na so the thing do you reach smiley cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by rita25(f): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
HMMMM.... you just wont understand........capacity to pay wat bills?.....u dey hire nitey customers ne? lipsrsealed grin
komek:

Tommorrow u will expect this same man to show you love? What is wrong with women self. This is one reason I keep begging God to give me the capacity to continue paying my bills.
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by tracyorez(f): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by atilla(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Hahahahah...ok,lets flip the other side of coin..men,acting up as well...when ladies wanna have fire on bed,some men juz make a lot of dramas too..
Just hope my wife doessnt read this thread or read ur post
She go abuse me tire.
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by luckyboss(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
ladies today I caught you..I will never accept any of your excuses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Mom Ruined My Life / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.