Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Need Serious Help Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Serious Help Guys (841 Views)

Serious Help Needed (pix) Added / I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / 6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Help Guys by maxdozie(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
One army Guy in my area is seriously Disturbing My Girlfriend, and i want to go to the Barrack and meet him, I want to give him a Serious warning to stay away from my Girlfriend..
Pls Should I go
Re: I Need Serious Help Guys by iceberylin(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Go....
Re: I Need Serious Help Guys by BasicPulse: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
If this was untrue. It would have been very amusing.

Laughter is invaluable for a remarkable life

Be Remarkable with www.basicpulse..com

If its true... Be a man *grin*
Re: I Need Serious Help Guys by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bro, i will advice you to take diz along

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Serious Help Guys by Penssuwa(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
To copy this tune, press 1.

Recycled lame post
Re: I Need Serious Help Guys by hardbody: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
maxdozie:
One army Guy in my area is seriously Disturbing My Girlfriend, and i want to go to the Barrack and meet him, I want to give him a Serious warning to stay away from my Girlfriend..
Pls Should I go

Whàt are you waiting for? Don't just warn him. Call him out and slap him and then tell him to back off. Send us the pic of your state of health immediately after the slap
Re: I Need Serious Help Guys by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
maxdozie:
Pls Should I go

Lol the guy is in the army ...

U sure u want to go there ... Just tell ur gf to put him in his place i think its better coming from her . smiley
Re: I Need Serious Help Guys by maxdozie(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lala247:

Lol the guy is in the army ...

U sure u want to go there ... Just tell ur gf to put him in his place i think its better coming from her . smiley

Hahahah sure she can?
Re: I Need Serious Help Guys by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
maxdozie:

Hahahah sure she can?

Yes she can or mayb shes a weakling too grin

But its better coming from d girl if he likes her he wont hurt her

But her bf nah different story
Re: I Need Serious Help Guys by 7footre(m): 4:43am On Mar 18, 2015
I'm already crying for you my brother! I hope your gf recognises you after the showdown...
Re: I Need Serious Help Guys by 7footre(m): 4:44am On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:
Bro, i will advice you to take diz along
Lmao!!!!!!! You peeps won't kill me here laye!

(1) (Reply)

25th Anniversary Coming Up Looking For The Song That Started It All / Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? / How Many Girls/guys Have You Met From 2go Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.