Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? (841 Views)

To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by Sermwell(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Over 85 percent of ladies wear butt pads and paded bras. This I got from a reliable source(a female friend). I actually knew this before now but never knew the statistic is this high. And most of this ladies want a real man for a relationship or marriage when they can't even be real in their appearances. Why can't they just flaunt whatever they have the way it is without any enhacement? Is it low self esteem or what?
Pls share your opinion. Thanks!
Re: Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by dharay99: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
be ready, the ladies will soon b here to scrutinize ur neck cry
Re: Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by justmag(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is why you take their bottom swimming on the first day. wink...real ninja move.
Re: Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by zomoears(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
When guys think a woman's value is all about b@@bs and @ss...
When mass media is full of images of "perfect" women and d womenfolk begin to feel inferior...

Then again, a common denominator to all the above is low self esteem. So, u v got a point!
Re: Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by Maamin(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Whatching this thread in tiri-Dee mode cool
Re: Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by Sermwell(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
justmag:
This is why you take their bottom swimming on the first day. wink...real ninja move.
They still wear it at the swimmin pool o grin
Re: Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by zhukafa(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sermwell:
Over 85 percent of ladies wear butt pads and paded bras. This I got from a reliable source(a female friend). I actually knew this before now but never knew the statistic is this high. And most of this ladies want a real man for a relationship or marriage when they can't even be real in their appearances. Why can't they just flaunt whatever they have the way it is without any enhacement? Is it low self esteem or what?
Pls share your opinion. Thanks!

My dear, i taught i was the only one that is not happy about it. they wear it and name it " push up" . what really are they pushing up, a collapsed bridge is already collapsed.
Re: Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by pTomz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
ah smell War frm afar

op jst take cover
Re: Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by zhukafa(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
pTomz:
ah smell War frm afar

op jst take cover

which war, he is saying the truth.
Re: Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by Dekatron(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
justmag:
baba, sorry o, but u chop craze o D; . . . . I see to it jare. These days,i look at den face,and see different colors on the face and feet-- MARY KAY THINGZ.

I would take a girl on a first date @ a swimming pool : (1) to wash away the mary kay on the face (2) see the real ' NATURAL CONFIGURATION SETTINGS' D; . Thanks for the heads up
Re: Ladies Why?? Low Self Esteem Or What??? by Sermwell(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dekatron:
baba, sorry o, but u chop craze o D; . . . . I see to it jare. These days,i look at den face,and see different colors on the face and feet-- MARY KAY THINGZ.

I would take a girl on a first date @ a swimming pool : (1) to wash away the mary kay on the face (2) see the real ' NATURAL CONFIGURATION SETTINGS' D; . Thanks for the heads up
Loolz cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. / Guys/ladies,,describe Your Previous Relationship In Two Words / A sincere question A Babe asked A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.