Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola (36308 Views)

FG Will Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan – Fashola / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account / Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by SomebodyLovesMe: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
frankmishael1:
all the plan is set......
gate of hell would be open
only if Gej wins there will be peace in Nigeria
no Gej no Nigeria

GEJ has already lost.

Get ready to join him in prison after Buhari is sworn in on May 29th.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by coogar: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is why he must go back to otuoke,he is not fit to be president of nigeria.

a democratic president that needed 2,123 policemen for protection? how's he any different from abacha or IBB?

what's he afraid of? isn't he the martin luther king of nigeria like his mentally-sterile supporters always claim? this is one of the reasons lagos state should have it's own state police.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by all4gud(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don't know the kind of evil spirit behind APC. Immediately anyone joins this evil party, he or she behaves and talk strangely . Compare people like Amaechl, Okorocha etc how there were before joining APC and now.
Fashola is becoming unreasonable. All of them should be examined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Demmzy15(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
luvinhubby:
Lying propaganda is another name for APC.
Was that the only time Goodluck came to Lagos?
Was Goodluck in Lagos when robbers robbed two banks in Alaba international market killing two policemen few months back?

This man is becoming sillier by the day.
APC propagandas indeed(!?) Better face the facts, PDP are Dons of propagandas, they resort to cheap lies for fake and dubious political gains. Unfortunately, it's working against them, keep deceiving yourself. He go shock una on 28th,i know you can't bear it but wait till June when there would electricity, so that you can hug transformer with a successful shock!
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by sBenzs(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Is Fashola the Governor of Eko or IGP ? I don tire for all these story for the gods ...#forwardmarch28
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by smsshola(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
CR77:
He try after them kill poor people finich.

security good for only rich people

He for just complete am 2500

Lol bros you dey vex oooo 2500....hmmm he does not giv a damn.Fashola sha always wt facts and figure,wen will ds guy contest for president?
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by OXLANDOWN: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Who is the chief security officer of Lagos? Who controls the Economy of Lagos? who has left the masses in penury due to policy of Okada expulsion? Have they even visited the families of the gallant officers? Can we ever find solution to our issues when all we see is politics?

I am not a fan of any party and will not vote until they can present proper leaders that are not chosen because of their religion,ethnicity and occultist affiliation or incumbency.

Stop!!! and have a re-think before you vote this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by coogar: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
hush15:

That's is totally false. What happened to honesty. Didn't you hear of kidnaps also? What GEJ around then? Cos we keep trading truths for lies and deceits cos you hate a man who is trying to achieve something. Not right! Totally unfair and that's why I won't even comteplate voting for APC cos all their promises is based of falshood.

kidnap is a different case from armed robbery.
stop muddying up the waters - PDP supporters always display their lack of logic when debating.

fact remains there has been no bank robbery in lagos in 7 years until when GEJ visited lagos. if you have any evidence that can disprove that fact, tender it & stop ranting like a photosensitive epileptic patient. angry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by crowaddy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
dondo83:
I had an accident 2weeks back in abuja and I went to asokoro area command (please not , not police post ooh) the accident department unit had no single officer on ground because they were all deployed for presidential guard . imagine , a corporal even voiced his frustration" na wa oooh the president wont kill us ..... Jonathan is soooo paranoid that he his afraid of his own shadow. why deploy so much personnel anytime he his moving around?if it could happen to me then fashola might be right
You this Lanre's friend,you have brought you r story to nairaland too?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Kingspin(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
dondo83:
I had an accident 2weeks back in abuja and I went to asokoro area command (please not , not police post ooh) the accident department unit had no single officer on ground because they were all deployed for presidential guard . imagine , a corporal even voiced his frustration" na wa oooh the president wont kill us ..... Jonathan is soooo paranoid that he his afraid of his own shadow. why deploy so much personnel anytime he his moving around?if it could happen to me then fashola might be right
Stop cheating ur sense of judgement. Is jonathan the first president of Nigeria. I guess ur using buhari brain no wonder u talk like liar Muhammad to gather fellowers as thief Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by nortcentrallord(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is why he must go back to otuoke,he is not fit to be president of nigeria.

Ayaa, I pity you because you still have four years to tolerate his rule grin. I pray you don't run into depression though grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Demmzy15(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
EbirichBen:
Nigeria and Madness.
If the POLICE is FEW, then Employ more people and stop complaining.
After-all, the President has being Visiting ever since. So is not new for a president to enter Lagos
So he should start employing Police at the time of the robbery?! This saTANs are even clueless than their Oga, you need serious beating for that comment! grin grin

Oya sorry I'm just joking jor!

Keep calm and say #SaiBuhari
Yorubas #ScamJona
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by standupguy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
How does this explain the fact that a single chopper in the air was all that was needed to follow these bastards to wherever they are going.
This silly trend of blaming the next man available is tantamount to attacking the symptoms while the disease goes abated.

Train and equipment our police force.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by emiye(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
hush15:

Dude, are you saying there are only 5000 police men in lagos? Secondly, if jonah took 2000, how many police or security details are attached to him? Is it just 1 or 2?

Moreso, is he saying 2000 policemen were needed to go to the crime scene? Has he forgotten that the security and police in the lekki axis alone are far more than any security jonah could have had with him...

All these are just excuse and distractions to defame Mr. President. The very same reason they took the president wife to court. God will punish you for your deceit, your oppression of Lagos state

Wicked souls, evil people.

JK till APC is six feet under

hush !

Father Mbaka said GEJ is badluck, a state with zero successful bank robbery in 7 consecutive years, suddenly has one, when he choose to visit.
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by hansad: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Before Fashola's fellow Islamic insurgents get at President Jonathan, he needs to be protected by adequate security.

It is Fashola duty to protect Lagos state.
State Police could have obstructed such type of robbery in Lagos. But because of crude oil in Nigerdelta, Nigeria reject state police.
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by eejo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
mr fashola go and read history if for instance Gej dies in lagos GOD FORBID NIGERIA WILL BE HISTORY AS MILLIONS WILL DIE IN A HUGE CIVIL WAR
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Ama80(f): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fashola Ds one no resemble ur talk at all.it sounds as if u orchestratd Ds unfrtunate incident to score cheap political point.odawse,u suppose to knw dat he is c in c and is supposed to be given al d security details maximally
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by coogar: 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
eejo:
mr fashola go and read history if for instance Gej dies in lagos GOD FORBID NIGERIA WILL BE HISTORY AS MILLIONS WILL DIE IN A HUGE CIVIL WAR

if GEJ dies in lagos, it simply means he's not loved in lagos. who would start the civil war? the hypochondriac asari dokubo?
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by kingthreat(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
chymystique:
Fashola Should please shut da fvcck up and stop acting uncouthly!... He is beginning to sound like his party's illiterate presidential flag bearer abi he bought his SAN title ! His statements of recent is like a drunk who cant control his mouth anymore just like malfunctioning tap

How many policemen do you have attached to your vicinity?
If you're to be robbed now, how fast do you think police will respond?
The sooner you start thinking politicians who stand in your interest rather than stupid sentiments, the better for you.
May the victims of the lekki robbery, RIP. We are no better than them.
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Rad1cal: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:

kidnap is a different case from armed robbery.
stop muddying up the waters - PDP supporters always display their lack of logic when debating.

fact remains there has been no bank robbery in lagos in 7 years until when GEJ visited lagos. if you have any evidence that can disprove that fact, tender it and stop ranting like a photosensitive epileptic patient. >:(

APC supporters are synonymous with stupidity and ignorance, Fashola as usual spewed trash and all APC pigs refused to engage their brains to sieve out innuendos from familiar quarters.

Read the link below and shut the hell up.

AGOS — Robbers, numbering about 12, in the early hours of yesterday, stormed the Iju Ishaga branch of a new generation bank, killing two policemen during a shoot-out said to have lasted 15 minutes.

However, the Police said only one of their men was killed while a member of the gang was also gunned down.

The armed gang, as gathered, also carted away an undisclosed amount of money.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/two-policemen-killed-in-lagos-bank-robbery/#sthash.NbJiq6PG.dpuf

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/two-policemen-killed-in-lagos-bank-robbery/

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by chyket(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
I also think that President Jonathan also caused the recent flooding in Agege!,i think Gov Fasola is so desparate to ensure that Gen Buhari wins so that he could get some political rehabilitation after May 2015 ,that he has exhibited some traits that is so close to what you encounter in numerous motor parks in Lagos.
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Kingspin(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fashola has gone mad.
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Jesusloveyou: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
pekeyim:
Fashola the Chief Security Officer of Lagos, skipping like a broken record by the day.

Blaming GEJ for everything,
Na wah,

Armed Robbery - GEJ

Lagos Rail no work - GEJ

Lekki water problem - GEJ

Your JT no stand. - GEJ

Come off it, is GEJ the President of Lagos or the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Stop associating with illiterate it rubs off faster than you know it.
can u listen to urself,gej is not d president of lagos,he is d president of ur village or otuoke.
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by sirscripture: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
kimond101:
Even though he's using it as a campaign opportunity, I believe the Lekki waterway is too open and the robbers that came to steal were professional robbers cause everything was well calculated. We need marine police aswell and we need to develop our technological detection of criminals.
A Policeman that was present started changing to mufti because it wouldnt have been advisable to face them heads on.
Its true the president deserve to be protected. The citizens of the federal republic of Nigeria also deserve the same.

Marine police dey and they patrol the water ways regularly. It is just a calculated and unfortunate event. We sure need our government to do better. Nigerians need a change of mindsets. We r to be moving forward but instead, we are heading back into the abyss of the past...
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Lori32: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
my neighbor's step-sister makes $82 /hr on the laptop . She has been fired from work for 9 months but last month her pay was $19160 just working on the laptop for a few hours. go
➜➜➜➜➜ www.Jobs-Fashion.Com

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by thaoriginator: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
chymystique:
Fashola Should please shut da fvcck up and stop acting uncouthly!... He is beginning to sound like his party's illiterate presidential flag bearer abi he bought his SAN title ! His statements of recent is like a drunk who cant control his mouth anymore just like malfunctioning tap
Quit talking trash beoch!
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by hedonistic: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fashola is a bastard, and I promise to strangle him if and when the opportunity arises. Sue me to court if you will.

The question to ask is this: Were the policemen and DSS personnel in Fashola's security detail redeployed to guard the president when he came to Lagos? And the policemen guarding THIEF NUBU and other useless APC thieves in Lagos? How many of hem had their policemen withdrawn from them because the president visited? If not, then this useless boy boy slave that calls himself a governor should shut the hell up and do what he does best...... eating Bola Tinubu's shit.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by silvernus0: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
stevikenna:
WHAT HAPPENED IN LEKKI WAS A VERY BIG TRAGEDY
WE NEED A MAN THAT CAN PUT A STOP TO INSECURITY
NOT SOMEONE THAT DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT SECURITY OF HIS CITIZENS
WE NEED CHANGE
#IHAVEDECIDED
SAI BUHARI
SO WERE DID D SPECIAL ANTI ROBERY SQUARD SARS MEN GO THEY ALSO WENT TO SECURE JONATHAN? , APC ND FASHOLA SHLD B ASHAMED THEY CANT EVEN PROVID SECURITY FOR LAGOS STATE. D STORY IS TOO CHEAP
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by bolicks: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please Good Nigerian People and Lagos people, is Governor Fashola saying until another Campaign by another Presidential Candidate that there wont be Robbery in Lekki Lagos Again? Is it what the Governor is saying? Before the President coming, how many Robberies has taken Place in Lagos? The flood and poor drains in Lagos are caused by the President too? Come on, for traumatizing Mr. President Goodluck, I will vote him squarely. Please Governor,Nigerians have moved past these petty accusations. With utmost due respect your excellency, We are more matured now to know when people say the truth. Another person can get up and make a false accusation and say, It was set up by the Lagos state Government to discredit Mr President visit. ADVICE,Govern your state with the little time you have and go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
flashOla don become dumb-baby oh! signs of old age, sickfyiok!
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by chymystique(f): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sammiejokes:

[s]Go tell your unknown father that he should shut da fvck up. You are sick[/s]

haha.. so cause you are from a lineage of low lives you think everyone is like you abi na cause you see me for nairaland and we commented on the same thread thats why you think everyone is wretched and a Nobody as you are? if you are pained by my comment, you can as well jump into a hot furnace.. au revoir! tongue
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by ocelot2006(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fashola is truly a joker for trying to pass the buck to the President. The president advance security detail already has MOPOL cops drawn from the Squadron detailed to the Presidency, DSS agents, and soldiers from the Guards Brigade. That's more than enough to protect the President and his entourage. Deploying that large amount of cops just doesn't make sense at all.

Do note that the president has equally visited other, and I've never seen or heard of them deploy such large numbers of cops.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" / Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.