Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola (36304 Views)

FG Will Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan – Fashola / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account / Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by elbinmanny(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
CharlieMaria:
G
for Goat angry

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by dulux07(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fashola u ve mind ur point, lets close this case n wait for march 28, where change is awaiting us.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by dabigwalls: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Very disappointing and indiscrete revelation of what is supposed to be privileged information. Is this Governor whom I love so much losing it so quickly? Certain things are best kept within their circles. Not everything is to be politicised because injury or death to a president may look like the death of one man but it can burn an entire nation. There must be balance of action and words by privileged occupiers of offices.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by ozo13(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dis country na complex one.learnt PDP are still trying to stop d usage of card reader in the election. Hope dis election is gonna be peaceful sha.without card reader I go jejely dey my house ooo.I can't die because of any politician, not even sai baba. Thats y am even having a second thought abt my plan of joining the military soon.I no fit die because of any political abracadabra
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Haryohdeji1: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
e
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by rago(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
no shit, baba Fashola

February, the thing go happen walahi

meanwhile, may God protect the people of Lagos State!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by cycline404(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
CharlieMaria:
G
tociano009:
Y
silverprince413:
igbsam:
grin
CR77:
He try after them kill poor people finich.
CR77:

Is this how you will secure the national resources?? Reserving now for your unborn gene?
Why wasting space!
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by elbinmanny(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
coogar:
GEJ should be held responsible for the robbery.
are u pretending to be a mo.ron or you were concieved this way? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Eluwilussit(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fash don dey fall hand badly. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by luvinhubby(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lying propaganda is another name for APC.
Was that the only time Goodluck came to Lagos?
Was Goodluck in Lagos when robbers robbed two banks in Alaba international market killing two policemen few months back?

This man is becoming sillier by the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Happywoman(f): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
See fash please just shut up already. Haba!
Don't stoop this low pls.
Don't make me begin to dislike you.
Pls u r more than this .

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by falconey(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

G for Goodluck.
you caught me, was spacebooking you know how it works.
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
So there were no armed robbery cases in lagos b4 abi?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
My PVC for sale.. Who won buy abeg? Dis is biziness
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by coogar: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
dabigwalls:
Very disappointing and indiscrete revelation of what is supposed to be privileged information. Is this Governor whom I love so much losing it so quickly? Certain things are best kept within their circles. Not everything is to be politicised because injury or death to a president may look like the death of one man but it can burn an entire nation. There must be balance of action and words by privileged occupiers of offices.

you are disappointed that GEJ's selfish behaviour led to the death of an innocent child and many more people? can you even read what you are typing? if it was your sister that got shot by armed robbers, would you have typed the drivel above?

elbinmanny:
are u pretending to be a mo.ron or you were concieved this way? undecided

i am very sure you were conceived via anäl sėx. it's the only logical explanation of how much of an arsëhole you are.

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by StOla: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
The police has never been meant for the ordinary man.

Ask the Punch journalist, he'll tell you more about it.
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by funken: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
#fasholajoker... A very big joker he is.

Is he lying? Were people not harassed on the road?? Please disprove him with facts and figures and don't come here to post sarcastic comments

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by ennysuccess(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Y should such number of policemen guard just one person abi e see vision say dey go kill am mi

hmmmmmm

GEJ to be blamed for d robbery

I call this abuse of security and insult to d police force

let's see if such number of policemen will go home with him come may

In p diddy voice its been a long time coming na home sure pass for Jona

sai BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by bigtt76(f): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Out of how many? grin Enough of all these blame game ...we need to move forward jooooor!

LocalChamp:
Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola has revealed that 2,123 policemen provided security for President Goodluck Jonathan while armed robbers raided a bank in Lekki, Lagos last week.

Fashola, who spoke at the Agricultural Food Value Chain held in Agege area of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria on Tuesday said when the president came to Lagos last Thursday, while citizens were being robbed, the president was protected by 2, 123 security personnel.

“Let me be very clear, the president is entitled to every protection, he’s our president, but the question to ask is that; when you were being traumatised yesterday, where were these 2,123 men? Because you are also entitled to be protected. The reason why the president gets all that protection is so that he can protect all of us,” he said.

The governor also decried Monday’s protest march for Jonathan in Lagos by members of the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC and other pro-Jonathan groups in which the protesters terrorised Lagosians while brandishing dangerous weapons.

“Yesterday, they also showed the difference between us when the supporters of the PDP and President Jonathan came out. You know on 7th of March this year, just about a week ago, the APC held a solidarity rally in Lagos. Did anybody attack you on that day? So, yesterday, they held their own, but what I heard, because I received telephone calls and text messages from residents who explained to me, I received emails.

“I am sorry for the pain and trauma they put you through because residents continuously complained yesterday that they were traumatised by those people who supposedly were carrying out a rally in support of the president and in support of their gubernatorial candidate, just kidding.

“So instead of canvassing for your votes and showing you why their service record is better, they were showing you knives, cutlass and dangerous weapons. Some residents phoned to say that they were banging on their cars. Let me remind all of us, that the work of a party and a government is to protect citizens and not to terrorize them,” he stated.

Fashola said for those who still said that they did not know what the issues in these elections were, Monday’s event brought one issue sharply in focus, which he said was the issue of security.

He stated that the peace and safety that “all of you have enjoyed for eight years is now at risk. You have seen the kind of people who support the other party on Monday, you have seen the kind of people who support their presidential and gubernatorial candidate, those are the people that you will see around them. Monday’s experience, may God forbid it, would be what you would experience till 2019.

“Unless you come out massively on March 28 and on April 11, that is the only way that God would forbid that kind of thing from continuing in Lagos. It is your vote that would change it. A vote for General Buhari would put to end this kind of abuse of state power. A vote for Ambode will continue the security that we have built and protected you for the past eight years.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/17/lekki-robbery-2123-policemen-were-securing-jonathan-fashola/
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by M4gunners: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
nekaa:
He for just complete am 2500...
Abi oh
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
My Governor don't start to dey sip alomo ooo
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Bestinstinct(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
The same thing happens whenever he visits Ogun State, virtually all police formations becomes deserted. Fashola is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by hamaworld(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
God
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by 1stola: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
frankmishael1:
all the plan is set......
gate of hell would be open
only if Gej wins there will be peace in Nigeria
no Gej no Nigeria
GEJ WILL NEVER WIN!
HELL WILL ONLY BE LET LOOSE ON ONLY THIS LISTED DUMBFÙCKS AND THEY WILL PERISH:
YOU
YOUR FAMILY
YOUR PEOPLE
AND EVERY OTHER BASTĄRD WHO DOES NOT WANT CHANGE.

#NO CHANGE
#NO NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by GodMode: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
dabigwalls:

What "privileged information" rubbish are you saying

After the Paris terrorist attacks.. There were over 20000 policemen in Paris looking for 4 people.. The exact amount was revealed on news..

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by nortcentrallord(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
This educated illiterate called Fashola. I thought he had brains in hid Big head. Apc can really corrupt good manners sha. undecided. After 28th march, he will be addressed.
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by funken: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
fajesito:
Fashola speak the truth and let the enemy be ashamed. We are not supporting GMB because you APC guys are saints but because we are tired of GEJ's government. We aren't babies I was at stock exchange building and there weren't more than 50 soldiers there. Stop this immature talk abeg

Do you drive around Lagos when the president or any of these VIPs are in town?? Most especially the Island area??
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by coogar: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bestinstinct:
The same thing happens whenever he visits Ogun State, virtually all police formations becomes deserted. Fashola is right.

exactly my sentiments...
why does GEJ need 2,000 policemen if he has served nigeria so well like his lunatic supporters want us to believe? i won't be surprised it's his cousins from otuoke that came with speedboat to cause mayhem in lekki.

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by Humblebloke(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
ichidodo:
fasholajoker on the prowl again, who do we blame this time??...Not GEJ,me? I blame Arsenal for managing 1 goal against Monaco before half time....If only we had Messi and C.Ronaldo playing for Arsenal...I blame GEJ for that.

Chai..... Ur BP don rise reach dis levelundecidedgrin

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by lincolnj88: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
fashola the stooge
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by IYANGBALI: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Another reason I will not vote for baba peace
Re: Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola by 9jatatafo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
I am highly disappointed in what Gov Fashola has to say. Is Fashola not among the ruling elites who pride themselves above the common man? If you, Gov Fashola was visiting a place for official reason, I bet you will get enough security personnels giuding you and your entourage. Fashola should know that his is the number one security officer in Lagos state, so, if any security lapses was observed, he should be the first to be blamed. Fashola stop this blame passing game and own up to your ineptitude as this Lekki bank robbery is concerned.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children / Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.