Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. (39537 Views)

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses / Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2015
dinachi:

Carry the rotten graveyard between your legs out ta here. Who told you the OP is telling the truth?
Do I in any way mention sombody's name?or u are among the some men?pls dnt qoute me again in ur entire miserable life,I knw u are jst feeling guilty eidiot
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Beamborla(f): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
of course not undecided I'm not like that. I only wore that to snap.
Sorry! I'm not judging you at all but you should remember that picture on your profile travels faster than you as a person.

If you can't wear it out, you shouldn't upload the picture for everyone to see. There is absolutely no difference in It. People who don't know you would judge you by that picture and people who know you might become disappointed in you upon seeing that picture.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by tonero230(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
of course not undecided I'm not like that. I only wore that to snap.

Decency begins at home
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by tosyne2much(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
they no fit hold me for long,am like fire that can't be hold for long,unless u want to cry grin

It's like ishilove. Is crushing on me and that's her best way to tell me that grin,I can't blame her some times u are very shy. To talk to someone u love cheesy cheesy
roflwmd lmao cheesy

Are you trying to say Ishilove is crushing on you and the best way she could send signals to you is to place you on ban ? Hahaha cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ronald4lif(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwmd lmao cheesy

Are you trying to say Ishilove is crushing on you and the best way she could send signals to you is to place you on ban ? Hahaha cheesy

Naso ohh, it could be her own little way of getting his attention. grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2015
I won't give much credence to this write-up

OP, if this is true then you also need to examine yourself
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by tosyne2much(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Naso ohh, it could be her own little way of getting his attention. grin
U dey mind Ipledge ? Na every babe dey trip for am on NL cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by simplisity(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2015
rebuke the devil and he will flee frm u. There r many ways to kill a cow, rebuke him but do it in a diplomatic way, make him to know that u r not in such game and that he will be entitled to any consequence if u revealed wat is about to happen to his son. Men that r womanisers r stuborn neck that d only thing that they hear i a rebuke.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by tosyne2much(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Beamborla:

Sorry! I'm not judging you at all but you should remember that picture on your profile travels faster than you as a person.

If you can't wear it out, you shouldn't upload the picture for everyone to see. There is absolutely no difference in It. People who don't know you would judge you by that picture and people who know you might become disappointed in you upon seeing that picture.
I wouldn't have said it better..

God bless you
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mirexxx(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2015
flexingPAPA:
accept the truth and move on.
read my post again. brainless!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mirexxx(f): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2015
brito:

Nairaland
meaning?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2015
mirexxx:
meaning?

I like reading your comments but your take on this amaze me
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks, but I know my bf, he would become mad and confront his dad... and I don't want that. isn't there another way to make him stop without letting my bf know.

spike the man's drink with otapiapia and before you know he would be knocking on hell's door. you and you moronic boyfriend will be happy after. you are not married to the boy ni. ijiot. BTW, you look like a SLUT. Even your dad would want to taste your German juice.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mirexxx(f): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2015
brito:

I like reading your comments but your take on this amaze me
how?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2015
falconey:
If is really you on your profile ......the man commit no offence/sin/immorality.

Guy u are so on point.
Bar man!!! Bring one bottle of ORIJIN for my guy here
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by MRMICKMEN: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2015
He is not your husband and u are even under-aged slut.both will chyke u and drop u in the BIN where u belong(by boyfriend ko,nansensense)
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by falconey(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Alejhandro:

Guy u are so on point.
Bar man!!! Bring one bottle of ORIJIN for my guy here
thankz boss
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Hychineson(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake! embarassed

I've tried talking to him(the father) but I always get scared and end up saying something else.. maybe I misinterpreted his actions.... but if a guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u... what wud u think of that person?
I'm not exaggerating! I just want this to end.
Why won't he flirt with u wen u go by d name EROTICangelina??
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Hychineson(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2015
nzeobi:
You made yourself available for that or maybe your boyfriend has told his dad how cheap you are and the old man now wants his own share
Gbam!!!
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
U dey mind Ipledge ? Na every babe dey trip for am on NL cheesy
i no dey lie cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwmd lmao cheesy

bros believe me,Ishilove is crushing on me badly,help me tell her that it's allow
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Monicasque(f): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
if you say anything to the son, you might destroy the relationship he has with his dad, and if you say anything to the dad, it might mean you are being over familiar with him. So try to stay away from dad. Don't give him a hug, don't look at him straight to his eye. rather look down when you are in his presence. Dress like a nun when you visits. Limit your talk to the dad. Rather greet and stay away from him. Or rather stop visiting and ask your guy to meet with u at some place where you will be comfortable. Like at a park, mall or take walks on the streets. Listen u are not his wife yet, and whatever happens at this stage might determine whether u end up with the ring or not. Even should it happen that u end up married to him, stay away from the dad. I would rather u are considered to be one of those shy anti social girls, instead of you going through nonsense, coz honey shit can come out of this ooo
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Enegod:
You want it to end? very simple!!!
Point this at him and squeeze it.
The end. undecided

Lol
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by fromnigeria(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ask yourself: what do i do.
The answer will come. Ynless maybe you can't reason.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Beamborla(f): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
I wouldn't have said it better..

God bless you
At least we agree on smth for the first time.

I won't miss replying AMEN to this.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
The way you dress is the way you will address.

There is no way you can stop him from the act.

Put the relationship on hold for now.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by franugo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

21? Dts no age 4 a kid na, he should have the wisdom 2 know when 2 flare up n when 2 discuss things in a mature way....anyho, na u know ur bf sha, me not know him so d decision is yours 2 make, but i think at 21, he should be able 2 view a situation logically n 4rm all angles. Flaring up will solve nothing cos his dad pays the bills and am sure he will lose u when the cha stops cumminggringrin
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by tosyne2much(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Beamborla:

At least we agree on smth for the first time.

I won't miss replying AMEN to this.
Ehn ehn !!! cheesy

Have we at one point in time disagreed ?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Beamborla(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn !!! cheesy

Have we at one point in time disagreed ?
We always disagree. Especially your last thread about ladies and sex
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by phlio(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Beamborla:

we disagree to agree in live...oya settle ur wahala to sin collect her number
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Beamborla:

Ooooh that's true.. Don't mind those sex starved ladies jawe
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Beamborla(f): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooh that's true.. Don't mind those sex starved ladies jawe
Lol... there we go again.

Let me just pretend I didn't see what I clearly saw

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.