Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (34560 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
johnw74:

I suppose it could be said that the jw's are the modern day pharisees.

the pharisees deny the trinity - so do the jw's

I would like to see where it was clearly stated that Jesus disciples believe in the TRINITY. Even Jeus did not believe in the Trinity.

johnw74:

the pharisees deny the Diety of Christ - so do the jw's

Who told you that? Have you been discussing with the JW for this long yet you still don't know that JW have no issue with Jesus being called A Mighty God, but they have an issue when persons say Jesus is THE ALL-MIGHTY GOD.

johnw74:

the Pharisees deny the physical resurrection of Christ - so do the jw's

You still don't know your Bible. Is it the Pharisee or Saduccess that don't believe in RESURRECTION? Reseach Pauls trial in the book of Acts!

NB: How come Jesus' disciples did not recognise him immediately they saw him or heard his voice?

johnw74:

the pharisees deny salvation by grace - so do the jw's

Do you not read Philipians 2:12 " Therefore my beloved as you have ALWAYS OBEYED so now not only in my presence but much more in my absence,[b]work out your OWN SALVATION with fear and trembling"

According to you, Paul must be a pharisee like me for denying Salvation my grace.

Tell me, If people are Saved by ONLY GRACE, why would people be Judge based on there deeds? Why would names written on the book of life be based on individual deeds? Will unrepentant sinners be saved by grace?

Jesus said "No one enters the Kingdom without being born again" and Only those who do the will of his Father be be save but those screaming Lord Lord won't!

Deeds plus Grace equals salvation.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
nutarious:

COMMON guy, why are u misquoting me.............................

i said the jews dont know Jesus in the old testamemnet, haba!

Jesus is jew nha and i know that , check previous thread, a guy posted 7 Almighty God and 3mighty God in the old testament....................

i repeat old testament..........................................i even said the patrichs

so my point if the jews inthe old testament call God mighty God and Almighty God whats the problem....................

the old testament has JEW CALLING God the almighty and the mighty God........................................pls dont misquote me again

who dpdsnt know jesus was born a jew, my reference was to old testament, if they in the old testament call God both and later refer to him as same in the nwe testament so what all the Arquement, since JESUS only came during the later time in the new testament and was still adreees as same way the old testament JEWS adrres GOD

Jesus was not address as the Almighty God of the Jews or any person in the New testament.

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
nutarious:

YOUR knowledge of God is not up to 300 years and was brought to you by a man that did not bled for God nor was matriah for God................

Your knowledge of God does not allow you access to the holy spirit.................i wonder how u connect to GOD........

Your knoledge of GOD means u are not christians.......................u aint foloowers of christ so you r best term as JUdist

Your knowledge of GOD deprive you of mixing, marrying or mixing, must seem ur god WANTS U tohimself alone

Your knowledge of God makes u denial scriptures when they are reAL AND ROOTED...................U DO UNDERSTD god lol

Your knowledege of GOD MAKES U REWRITE BIBLE.........................................u do no god

their are churches in the bible and their acts and how they were formed were well articulated in the bible, romans, corintians etc under JESUS........................................I WONDER WHAT URS ARE......................funny u have this early churches in ur edited bible yet wont follow their ways....................................is this the salvation that was preached all thru new testament....................................if u had come out and say u are practising Judaism it would have make sence, that way u guys shd have cut the whole of NEW testament out so trhat we know u are judist but to put New testament , edit it and still have the acts of the early churches but not follow it.......................seems to me ANTICHRIST.

in ur attack of Jesus u surly will be cut out from receiving the holy Ghost............................i have lot of JW and for real the conscept of holy ghost seems so strange to them, there is no way u can receive holy spirit without accepting JESUS AS GOD...

have u guys noticed ur limitations,

1= no holy spirirt

2= no miracles

3= no spiritual understanding other than having to defend ur belief

4= no mixing with other xtian, except u mean ur outings is preaching

5= no renew men of GOD

6= devotion to church instead of fellowship with God

7= constriction to same set of religious understanding, no diversity.

kai, psycholgical problems associated to religion

have u notice how GOD works in mystrious ways in pentecostal churches, start naming bonke, adeboye , tb joshua, oyaks etc

retreats, deliverances, exorcism, miracles and strong ministry of the church.......................................aside ur beliefs that u preach around u have notinhg to show for it, as it was in the days of Jesus so it is now in terms of CHURCH.......................we dont even know u existed, lol

JESUS IS SWEET, HE IS GOD..........................................HE IS LORD

IN life constricting urself about what u were told is hypnosis

u gotta find out and be free like a bird beyond the scope of MAN..............................................

Your arguments lack merit and uncordinated at best.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
nutarious:
THE hard part for JW is how can GODHEAD BE SEPRATE, GENESIS 1-2 tHE SPIRT OF GOD IS DETACH , AND CAN BE SEEN ROAMING ON THE SURFACE OF FORMLESS EARTH, IF YOU BELEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIRT IS A SPIRIRT OF GOD, and he is a part of GODHEAD, THEN y is it hard to acept tht of JESUS, in as much it has been proven we are 3 in 1 by creation by the bible, and GOD said he created us in his image you must mean GOD was lieing?

We don't believe in "Godhead".

We believe Holy spirit is not a person nor a being.

We believe Man is not three in one by creation; Read Ezekiels dry bone shall rise again account or the resurrection of the two witness in Revelation.

neither our Soul, body nor our Spirit can call the other my son and Father, can they.

Jesus has a God and he repeated told you but you won't believe him because you want him to come back to earth, tell you himself, then you would believe.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 2:41am On Apr 12, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

We don't believe in "Godhead".

We believe Holy spirit is not a person nor a being.

We believe Man is not three in one by creation; Read Ezekiels dry bone shall rise again account or the resurrection of the two witness in Revelation.

neither our Soul, body nor our Spirit can call the other my son and Father, can they.

Jesus has a God and he repeated told you but you won't believe him because you want him to come back to earth, tell you himself, then you would believe.

Am really interested now, so who is the holy spirit.....................................

u caught urself by saying u beleiving in holy spirirt, who is Holy spirit?

who is the Holy spirit? not a person or being? what is he?

i can see u are doing alot to defend another mans's illusion?lol

U said JESUS DINT BELEIVE IN TRINITY...................U SAID HIS DISCIPLES DINT BELEIVE TOOO.............

UR IGNORANCE is 1st class, no need to quote scripture to u bro, u have decided....................lol

disciples new the father for they were all judist and judaism taught them about God the father, now they were disciples to the son and jesus promised the world Holy spirit where they were the first beneficials, where in acts they received holy spirit and got diverse heavenly gift..................................................and yet u said they dont believe in trinity

do you know all apostles and disciples baptised in the name of the father,son,and holy sspirt, it there in the bible.................

but u come here and spew lies saying jesus himself or his disciples dont beleive, nha u write bible ...........................

ur religion is not xtianity but judaism, i wonder why u still alowed new testament in ur edited bible.................

u will know the truth and it will set u free, free from another mans illusion.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 4:24am On Apr 12, 2015
nutarious:

COMMON guy, why are u misquoting me.............................

........................................pls dont misquote me again

Misquoting is the same as lying, I have made jw aware of untruths many times.
If jw riko was truthful, they would accept from scripture that Jesus Christ is God.
The Father could be said to be the Father of Angels, and the Angels can be said to be the sons of God because He created them.
But God begat Jesus, to begat means to generate offspring,
dog begats dog, of it's own kind,
human begats human, of his own kind,
God begats God, of His Own kind,

God does not beget an Angel, that would be similar to a man begetting a monkey.
But they reject the Truth where it opposes their false doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 4:25am On Apr 12, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

You have it wrong! Don't Slander like the devil does very often!

riko is jw, jw did say that God confused Stephen:

RikoduoSennin:

YOUR GOD must have CONFUSED Stephen

RikoduoSennin::

Must I correct you often?

You said God and the Word (Who also God) talked

Or is Jesus not God again?

God and God talked, If this person refer to as God and the Second person is together ONE GOD, then God spoke to himself ko?

I RikoduoSennin is saying that, that God is CONFUSE. Why send himself to the Earth in the first place?

There is the confusion of not knowing that God and the Word are two persons, One God.

RikoduoSennin:

The Points is Knowing WHO YOU WORSHIP, I don't worship a complex God whom I don't know is real identity.

jw don't know God's identity,
if God beget an Angel then God would be an Angel,
He isn't, and so His only begotten Son cannot be.

RikoduoSennin:

Are you denying your previous post: "God spoke to another person in the Godhead".

That is correct, God speaking with the Word.
riko mocks, saying God spoke to Himself.

RikoduoSennin

Conclusion is God spoke to himself, heheheheheheh!

RikoduoSennin:

You still don't know your Bible. Is it the Pharisee or Saduccess that don't believe in RESURRECTION?

Correction: jw is modern day Pharisees and Saduccess.

Jesus said "No one enters the Kingdom without being born again" and Only those who do the will of his Father be be save but those screaming Lord Lord won't!

Did you say someone doesn't know the Bible?
Truly the five virgins were not locked out because they called Lord Lord, most would know how ridiculous that explanation is.
They were shut out because they were lukewarm, they had not God's Spirit.
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Sound familiar?

Mat 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
Mat 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Mat 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
Mat 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Mat 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Mat 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Mat 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 4:42am On Apr 12, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Note: You and I don't have the same God. While your God is a triune being mine is Just one- Jehovah the Father of Jesus.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit is One God but being untruthful is not new to riko.

Re-Read My post and see which God I was addressing.

I'm not interisted in your false excuses,
I would have told you to go to God about it,
but I'm sure now after your blaspheming God, that you don't know Him,
more accurately, He doesn't know you.

My God, the true God according to scripture and that RikoduoSennin blasphemed.
johnw74:

There is only One True God now, it has always been
My mighty and Almighty God is One God, He is Jehovah, and He is Jesus, God and the Word.

RikoduoSennin

Then I will say your "Mighty and Almighty God" must be a nut job ...
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Emphasis is mine.

Showing the Divinity of the Word, become Jesus Christ.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The Word who became Jesus made all things John 1:3
God created the heaven and the earth Genesis 1:1

God and the Word, who became Jesus, two persons speaking:

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness....

Gen 3:22 And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man has become as one of Us,...

Gen 11:7 Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language,...

God and the Word, is the Holy Spirit:

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, If a man loves Me, he will keep My Word. And My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2015
nutarious:

Am really interested now, so who is the holy spirit.....................................

who is the Holy spirit? not a person or being? what is he?

Look at the Bold section, I think you should ask What (not who) is the Holy Spirit? And refrain from using He.

must likely, you won't listening when I tell you what the Holy Spirit is.

nutarious:

u caught urself by saying u beleiving in holy spirirt,
i can see u are doing alot to defend another mans's illusion?lol.

I defend MY VERY OWN bible based belief anyday andytime anywhere! Though I share the same beliefs with Millions of others.

nutarious:

U said JESUS DINT BELEIVE IN TRINITY...................U SAID HIS DISCIPLES DINT BELEIVE TOOO.............

UR IGNORANCE is 1st class, no need to quote scripture to u bro, u have decided....................lol

Trinity say Jesus is Equal with The Father, Jesus said " The father is GREATER than I" - (John 14:28) Is Jesus a LIAR?

Trinity says Jesus is Almighty God, Jesus said " I am going to My Father and Your Father and MY GOD and Your GOD" - (John 21:17, Revelation 3:2,12) Is Jesus a Liar for having a personal God.

Trinity Say there are Three Gods, Jesus said "there is only one that is GOOD, that is God and he rejected being called God" - (Mark 10:18, Luke 18:19).

Trinity say Jesus is All-knowing, "Jesus himself said he knew not the day and hour just like we but ONLY THE FATHER DOES"

Trinity say Jesus is All-Powerful, yet Jesus said He his not able to appoint who will sit at his right hand or his left ONLY THE FATHER CAN"

Trinity say Jesus is God who has no God above him, Jesus's disciples say " The Father is Jesus' personal God" - (Romans 15 :6, Ephesians 1:3, Colosians 1:3 etc)

Trinity say Jesus is the True God, Jesus said only The Father is the True God (John 17:3)

Trinity say Jesus is Eternal, His disciples say "The God of their Fathers (which does not include Jesus) raised Jesus up from the dead" (Acts 5:30).

Even the Soldier said "Truly this was THE SON OF GOD" not "God the Son" (Matthew 27:54). No doubt this is what was being preach around Judah at that time.

nutarious:

disciples new the father for they were all judist and judaism taught them about God the father, now they were disciples to the son and jesus promised the world Holy spirit where they were the first beneficials, where in acts they received holy spirit and got diverse heavenly gift..................................................and yet u said they dont believe in trinity

This does not support the Bible of Trinity. Show me the relation between receiving the Holy spirit and Trinity doctrine.

nutarious:

do you know all apostles and disciples baptised in the name of the father,son,and holy sspirt, it there in the bible.................

So, How is baptising in the name of John, Peter and James the same things as John, peter and James being one person, equal, existed from the same time etc Things the doctrine of Trinity talk about.

There is no link to trinity, you just want the bible to say what it did not say.

nutarious:

ur religion is not xtianity but judaism, i wonder why u still alowed new testament in ur edited bible.................

Christianity means followers of christ, we follow Christ not the Jewish custom, so we are christians.

The bible you are using is edited too...eg it uses the word Cross.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2015

God is God and the Word,
yet jw say God was talking to Angels in those verse.
In Genesis 1:26 God was talking with someone who is the image of Him - God.

The word Jesus is the image of God:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

That verse also shows that satan blinds the minds of those who do not believe.
jw believing the son of God is an angel, when scripture says the Word became Jesus Christ,
are blinded by satan because of their unbelief.
Hence their false doctrines.

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

False doctrines caused them to write their own bible that agrees with their false beliefs.
Their doctrines came before their bible, their bible was written according to their doctrines.

Christian beliefs come from the Bible.
jw bible come from jw false beliefs.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2015
johnw74:

If jw riko was truthful, they would accept from scripture that Jesus Christ is God.

RikoduoSennin did NOT say Jesus is NOT a God. He said Jesus is a Mighty God who is neither the same or equal with the Almighty God who beget him- Hence that God being jesus personal God because Jesus came from him and not the other way around!

johnw74:

The Father could be said to be the Father of Angels, and the Angels can be said to be the sons of God because He created them.
But God begat Jesus, to begat means to generate offspring,
dog begats dog, of it's own kind,
human begats human, of his own kind,
God begats God, of His Own kind,

God does not beget an Angel, that would be similar to a man begetting a monkey.

@bold section, So is the offspring as old as the Father? Is the Offspring the same as the Father? Is does the offspring owes his EXISTENCE to his Father?

God beget Jesus, meaning "God" pre-dates Jesus since Jesus came from him.

Is the begetter the Same or equal to the begotten in what way?

Almighty God gave birth to a son who by the right of firstborn is a Mighty God himself, but since he owes his existence from his Father (The source) he worships the Father as his personal God shikena!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2015
johnw74:

riko is jw, jw did say that God confused Stephen:

Paying attention is important: did you not notice the word "Your" in the statement.

johnw74:

There is the confusion of not knowing that God and the Word are two persons, One God.

If God and the word are not ONE person but TWO persons they can only be ONE GOD if the word is NOT GOD himself.

Explain: In what sense are two persons one.

johnw74:

if God beget an Angel then God would be an Angel,
He isn't, and so His only begotten Son cannot be.

Angels don't beget, How can spirit beings beget? Are they hemaphrodite? How did God beget Jesus? What make a spirit being to be called an Angel?

johnw74:

That is correct, God speaking with the Word.
riko mocks, saying God spoke to Himself.

If God did not speak to himself then the Word is not God but "a God"

johnw74:

Correction: jw is modern day Pharisees and Saduccess.

Hahahahahahaha, thank you very much!

johnw74:

Did you say someone doesn't know the Bible?
Truly the five virgins were not locked out because they called Lord Lord, most would know how ridiculous that explanation is.
They were shut out because they were lukewarm, they had not God's Spirit.
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Sound familiar?

Mat 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
Mat 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Mat 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
Mat 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Mat 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Mat 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Mat 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

The story of the ten virgins is it a Parable or not? What is a parable? What moral lesson does this parable mean (hint: preparedness not what you are referring to).

On the Last day, people will be judge according to their?

A: Faith
B: Sin
C: Deeds
D: None of the Above
E: All of the above
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2015
johnw74:

Father, Son and Holy Spirit is One God but being untruthful is not new to riko.

Riko: Who is the Father?

John: God

Riko: Who is the son?

Riko: who is the holy spirit?

John: God?

Riko: Are these three (the father,the son, and the Holy spirt) one/same person?

John: No, THEY ARE THREE SEPERATE/DIFFERENT PERSONS

Riko: So they each are God that means three Gods then?

John: No, these three persons are ONE GOD.

Riko: How can three be one entity, Explain

John:...............(evade)

johnw74:

I'm not interisted in your false excuses,
I would have told you to go to God about it,
but I'm sure now after your blaspheming God, that you don't know Him,
more accurately, He doesn't know you.

My God, the true God according to scripture and that RikoduoSennin blasphemed.

Hehehehehehehe, Satan said to Jesus, "All these kingdoms have been given to me"- obviously someone other than Jesus gave him. Who I wonder?

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2015
johnw74:

Emphasis is mine.

Thank you for that Honesty. If everyone makes such personal emphasis the Bible message will mean a different thing- even fornication would seem to be supported.

Below you are grabbing at straws!

johnw74:

Showing the Divinity of the Word, become Jesus Christ.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God was WITH God in the beginning? How? Yes the word made everything does that include himself? If No, who made/begat the word?

johnw74:

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The Word who became Jesus made all things John 1:3
God created the heaven and the earth Genesis 1:1

When Angels act as God's representative He is called GOD (Judges 2:1-4), should we expect anything different from God's firstborn son? When the Angels were called God, does that make them THE ALmighty?

johnw74:

God and the Word, who became Jesus, two persons speaking:

This does not mean only two persons talking oh, if it were, you won't include the Holy spirit?

Since the Bible did not specify who YHWH was talking to, please DON'T SPECULATE, there were thousands of spirit beings in Heaven before Man was created- that is a Fact.

johnw74:

God and the Word, is the Holy Spirit:

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, If a man loves Me, he will keep My Word. And My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

So the Holy Spirit is made up of God and the Word? How then did the Word/Jesus himself receive the Holy spirit at his baptism?

I don't see any mention of Holy spirit there.

So If Father and Son plans to visit your abode, and the son informs you by saying "we will"- does that mean that the Son is ONE with his Father or it show that TWO (the word we is Plural) persons will visit you?

Jesus could have said God will bide in you instead of using "we will" if that is what he meant.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Trinity Say there are Three Gods, Jesus said "there is only one that is GOOD, that is God and he rejected being called God" - (Mark 10:18, Luke 18:19).

Yet another falsehood, and you also change what scripture says,
Jesus did not reject being called God, He said why call me good.

I believe your constant dishonesty and blasphemy of God, changing what Jesus said etc. is that of the unsaved.
The fact that jw does not know Jesus, saying He is an Angel is evidence of them not knowing the Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ.

jw are not Christians, because they don't follow the Word, come Jesus Christ, they follow an Angel, not God.
Christians, which jw is not, are looking for the glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Tit_2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

All of your untruths, and they are in most of your posts,
show the spirit that is in you.

So, How is baptising[b] in the name of John, Peter and James[/b] the same things as John, peter and James being one person, equal, existed from the same time etc Things the doctrine of Trinity talk about.

What confusion that is.
And dishonest misquoting yet again,
nutarious said in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Christianity means followers of christ, we follow Christ not the Jewish custom, so we are christians.

The Word God became Jesus Christ,
jw are not Christians, you follow an angel, not God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Paying attention is important: did you not notice the word "Your" in the statement.

My God is mighty God, Almighty God, Jehovah, the Word, Father, Jesus Christ, and the other names and titles for God.
And I agree with you that my God the God of the Bible is not your god.
Perhaps the only true thing you have said to me.

How can spirit beings beget? Are they hemaphrodite? How did God beget Jesus?

we know you don't beleive the scriptures.

Hahahahahahaha, thank you very much!

We know without doubt that you are a pharacee, dont we?

The story of the ten virgins is it a Parable or not? What is a parable? What moral lesson does this parable mean (hint: preparedness not what you are referring to).

On the Last day, people will be judge according to their?

A: Faith
B: Sin
C: Deeds
D: None of the Above
E: All of the above

so you don't know the parable of the ten virgins.
You have not a clue.

RikoduoSennin:

Riko: Who is the Father?

Riko: Who is the son?

Riko: who is the holy spirit?

John: God?

Riko: Are these three (the father,the son, and the Holy spirt) one/same person?

John: No, THEY ARE THREE SEPERATE/DIFFERENT PERSONS

Riko: So they each are God that means three Gods then?

John: No, these three persons are ONE GOD.

Riko: How can three be one entity, Explain

John:...............(evade)

Evade you, you are mightly puffed up.

johnw74

I'm not interisted in explaining Truth to you anymore since you blasphemed God.
But I may from time to time show up some of your wrongs.

Hehehehehehehe, Satan said to Jesus ....

Childish, a child playing games,
a fool in his folly.

RikoduoSennin:

So If Father and Son plans to visit your abode, how ....

You don't believe that scripture.

I didn't reply to your grossly confused comments, which are many.

God can only beget God, you have very little understanding.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Johnw74 , says:

"for us there is one God, the father and son.

SCRIPTURE SAY:
For us there is one God, The Father ! 1cor 8:6

Catholic and protestants say :
" For us , There is one God, the Trinity"

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:
Johnw74 , says:

"for us there is one God, the father and son.

SCRIPTURE SAY:
For us there is one God, The Father ! 1cor 8:6

Catholic and protestants say :
" For us , There is one God, the Trinity"

There is One God the Father, and who in the beginning was with God?
SCRIPTURE SAY:
and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1
God and Word two persons, One God.
The Father and Son are One God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

I was waiting to see how you will include "Jesus is God Almighty" into that Bible verse. Because I can't see it in all the Bible translations I have.

Jesus a God who has a personal God like us! How can he been ALL-MIGHTY?

bingbagbo, like you, knows nothing about persons of God,
he says two persons or three (including the Holy spirit) equal one person.

You say God is two gods
mighty God and Almighty God
God and a god
God and an Angel.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
johnw74:

There is One God the Father

" He is one, and there is no other beside him" , at this Jesus discern that he had answered INTELLIGENTLY . - MARK 12:32-34

YOU have also confess the truth .

TRUTH is light and it will continue to pursue darkness .

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Funny guy, I said baptism in the name of Father,Son,Holy Spirit. U said John James and blabla. Are u making sence?

U haven't answer my question

1=i ask who Holy Spirit was, u said it should be what holy spirit is, yet u dint answer it. The Holy Spirit is detached and can be seen doing lot of things as gen 1-2 said and he is solely responsible for the church currently. Pls what is holy spirit to you, we need explanations on what he is cos according to u holy spirit can't be God or must be a lesser God or an angel. So give us what holy spirit is to JW and with regards to Godhead.

2= Another important question you never attempt to answer is why ur own organization is dift from the early church. The early church were orderly and we'll articulated, u had it in ur edited Bible yet won't follow. Where did u get the instructions to set up ur organization?

3= what is the difference BTW you and Islam. A man brought an illusion without other witness other than himself. Where and who instructed JW to organize JW.

4=you agree Jesus is God yet you Do not agree he is equal to God. Are u saying there are Gods.?

5= God is a jealous God so says the scripture, he won't share his glory with anyone. Yet here u present God as dift from Jesus. Does it mean God deliberately allow God take glory for his name has been given all authority.

6= isn't it blasphemous to change original Bible to Ur own taste, what does it speak of ur morals. Ur foundation is faulty. My question is why trust a Man's word against the early apostles who bled and got killed for Jesus ministry.

7=lastly, Jesus was not Jesus in the beginning, he was the word. He became Jesus when the word mix with Blood, are u following? And thus became man, for the redemption of our soul. From Word to Jesus, back to the word..................My Question is why is it hard for you not to see beyond your JW and follow this scripture analytically. Why denial, can't u see u are finding it hard defend what u dint create, JW is a man's creation why will his own words be greater than all the Apostles? Sit down and reason brother.....

Bible say Jesus will come to judge this world, will you still see as Angel when he arrive. Have u noticed that u have been cut out from heavily gift. No spiritual proof from JW other than ur edited scripture. No miracles, no power on demons, limitations in speaking to God. Kai, will u compare urself with pentecostal. Where individuals are independent of their churches. You have no alternative, it's like watching NTA alone. Wise up man and seek God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
nutarious:
Funny guy, I said baptism in the name of Father,Son,Holy Spirit. U said John James and blabla. Are u making sence?

U haven't answer my question

1=i ask who Holy Spirit was, u said it should be what holy spirit is, yet u dint answer it. The Holy Spirit is detached and can be seen doing lot of things as gen 1-2 said and he is solely responsible for the church currently. Pls what is holy spirit to you, we need explanations on what he is cos according to u holy spirit can't be God or must be a lesser God or an angel. So give us what holy spirit is to JW and with regards to Godhead.

2= Another important question you never attempt to answer is why ur own organization is dift from the early church. The early church were orderly and we'll articulated, u had it in ur edited Bible yet won't follow. Where did u get the instructions to set up ur organization?

3= what is the difference BTW you and Islam. A man brought an illusion without other witness other than himself. Where and who instructed JW to organize JW.

4=you agree Jesus is God yet you Do not agree he is equal to God. Are u saying there are Gods.?

5= God is a jealous God so says the scripture, he won't share his glory with anyone. Yet here u present God as dift from Jesus. Does it mean God deliberately allow God take glory for his name has been given all authority.

6= isn't it blasphemous to change original Bible to Ur own taste, what does it speak of ur morals. Ur foundation is faulty. My question is why trust a Man's word against the early apostles who bled and got killed for Jesus ministry.

7=lastly, Jesus was not Jesus in the beginning, he was the word. He became Jesus when the word mix with Blood, are u following? And thus became man, for the redemption of our soul. From Word to Jesus, back to the word..................My Question is why is it hard for you not to see beyond your JW and follow this scripture analytically. Why denial, can't u see u are finding it hard defend what u dint create, JW is a man's creation why will his own words be greater than all the Apostles? Sit down and reason brother.....

Bible say Jesus will come to judge this world, will you still see as Angel when he arrive. Have u noticed that u have been cut out from heavily gift. No spiritual proof from JW other than ur edited scripture. No miracles, no power on demons, limitations in speaking to God. Kai, will u compare urself with pentecostal. Where individuals are independent of their churches. You have no alternative, it's like watching NTA alone. Wise up man and seek God.

JW is a cult
They deny the message of the cross

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 12:52am On Apr 13, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

" He is one, and there is no other beside him" , at this Jesus discern that he had answered INTELLIGENTLY . - MARK 12:32-34

YOU have also confess the truth .

TRUTH is light and it will continue to pursue darkness .

And of course that is not all the Truth,
there is One God the Word,
He is one, and there is no other beside Him,
God and the Word are God,
God is the Father, the Word became the Son.

You only believe part of the Truth
like the Jews at this point in time.
Fortunately for them though, God at a future time
is going to take away their blindness, and a remnant of them will be saved.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 1:43am On Apr 13, 2015
We are saved by God's Grace through our God given faith,
so we can take no credit.

We are not saved by our own works which are described as being like filthy rags before God.

Faith is what God wants.

Christians have Faith.
jw have their own works.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 1:59am On Apr 13, 2015
There are many scriptures saying that Jesus Christ is God, the son of God, the word, mighty God,
great God etc.
There is not one bible scripture saying that Jesus Christ is Michael or any Angel.
But there is Bible scripture showing that Michael or any other angel is not Jesus Christ.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced,

Joh_19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

Joh_19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.
Referring to Zec 12:10

Zec 12:10 is the LORD (YAHOVAH) talking about He being peirced,
Christians Know that Jesus christ is God in the flesh,
Christians know that God and the Word are God,
but it was not God (Father) who became Jesus, it was God (the Word) who became Jesus,
God and the Word are God but two persons of the Godhead,
The Lord YAHOVAH said He was peirced.

Remember all the verses of God and the Word saying, let us create man in our likeness etc
they are two seperate persons, One God,
the Father and the Son are two persons.
Remember Jesus talking to the Father,
not God talking to Himself as riko mocks, but to another person in God,
Father was not talking to Father, the Word was not talking to the Word,
God was talking with the Word.

Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

God and the Word are two persons and One God.
The Father and the Son are two persons and One God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:48am On Apr 13, 2015
God is the Holy Spirit, the Word is the Holy spirit, God and the Word is the Holy Spirit, the One God is the Holy Spirit:

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 3:39am On Apr 13, 2015
1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

One what, One in agreement, but that's not all, there are three, so they are not one person,
they are one God.

Gal_3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Pro 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

There are so many scriptures showing God and the Word as two persons, One God.
Yet false doctrine prevents persons from believing the scriptures.

2Co 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2Co 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
2Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2015
johnw74:

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

One what, One in agreement, but that's not all, there are three, so they are not one person,
they are one God.

Gal_3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Please Explain in what SENSE are THEY ONE GOD!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
johnw74:

God is the Holy Spirit, the Word is the Holy spirit, God and the Word is the Holy Spirit, the One God is the Holy Spirit:

This again,

So Jesus is the Holy Spirit and the Father is the Holy Spirit, are you saying that Jesus is the Father?

We will @ John 14:23 does not mean what you are trying to force it to mean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 / Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.