Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests (19010 Views)

SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
paycash:
10 Reasons why Many igbos don't want Buhari. 1. Generator importation will stop.(They are the main dealers) 2. He will destroy their hard drug business. 3. He will tame the Robbers (80% of armed robbers in nigeria are igbos) 4. There won't be breathing space for kidnappers 5. Baby factories will stop. 6. Fraud stars will be jailed. 7. Their Fake product won't sell anymore. 8. No space for oil bunkers 9.He will kill Corruption 10. He will revive Nigeria's Image from bad to Good. They don't want it to happen because of their biafra agenda. They claim to like GEJ more than his
south south kinsmen. Criminals. pls hit like if you believed ( Source disclose )
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Z
Trouble de sleep, nyanga wan go wake am
Wetin e find?
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by emeka2847: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lordtrillion:
Nawa oh, Dis APC no dey tire? grin grin

Buhari race we no go taya o......

Osinbajo race we no go taya o......

APC race we no go taya o......

Till we win the race!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by seeker121(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
with ur comment here,it seems u are supporting this boisterous act of pdp anyhw .All i knw is dat there is no jupiter stopping Buhari frm winning this election

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Visit this awesome marketplace and start shopping for all your beautiful products www.bellafricana.com
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by datribune: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
aresa:

APC is running the most matured, diciplined, classy and well managed campaign in the history of Nigeria, they make pdp look like clowns, thugs, illiterates and buffoons..

I agree 100%. At every turn, it seems d APC ar learning frm d very best in d world. In dis instance, they seem to think GEJ wants to play d Gbagbo card & they ar also playing d Cote-D'ivoire opposition card. d Cote D'ivoire opposition kept d world abreast of happenings in their country & Gbagbo's antics. Hence d world was sensitized & his fate didn't come as a surprise. I sincerely hope it doesn't come to dat
I mean, how do u traumatise & intimidate people whom u want to get their votes?.
How do u keep making uncouth, hateful, ridiculing & alienating comments about a section of d voter population & hope to get their votes?. Who does dat?. smh
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by tellmemore15: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin I laugh at their stupidity.
Same way they want to drag mama peace. Clowns
Let them drag Buhari first....for inciting violence and killings four years ago. Jokers undecided

GEJ all the way.

APC don tire to dey sweep na drag dem dey drag now grin
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by SeverusSnape(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
tellmemore15:

APC don tire to dey sweep na drag dem dey drag now grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin
Those people are clowns.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by aresa: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
danielmasarro:
So many of you APC followers are just as daft as your leaders,have you ever took your time to know the level of crimes that are been prosecuted in the ICC in Hague?the ICC has its jurisdiction and can't preside on any national issues..it can only do so when the national courts are unwiling or unable to prosecute criminals or united nations council refers investigations to the court..so I don't think the president or the wife has committed any of the above crimes or don't know when APC has turned to a judicial court,we have to be reasonable at times while accusing GEJ..APC has run short of ideas and I guess they are gradually showing they lack intelligence..GEJ for continuity

Is this the ignorant village square crap you were thought. Sometimes I just wonder about you peoples shallow mental capacity...
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by goodluckbabs: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin I laugh at their stupidity.
Same way they want to drag mama peace. Clowns
Let them drag Buhari first....for inciting violence and killings four years ago. Jokers undecided

GEJ all the way.
Thank God that you called urself stupidity. U and ur Oga Jona will cry together come May 28. The enemy of progress.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by tallceejay(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
This APC thinks ICC is a nigerian high court. This year alone, they intened to drag 3cases to d Hague! I think in trying to control the narrative, they go overboard. Stick to your gun and tell us wat 'changes' u'll bring. Na wa o
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by handle: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
apc too shout
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by sehin79(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
correct, APC you gyes have been professional in all you do
jonah keep trending laurent gbagbos part
all this would form a bases to nail you down.
and all those supporting you would leave you on your own.
jonathan would be brought to justice.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by SeverusSnape(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
goodluckbabs:
Thank God that you called urself stupidity. U and ur Oga Jona will cry together come May 28. The enemy of progress.
Shut up!!...Buhari cow.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by handle: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
GEJ till buhari get certificate,bear it in your ears ....Apc members no vacancy in aso rock goodluck is there
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by ibietela2(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
While PDP is doing their own court cases locally,APC is doing theirs internationally. grin

APC teaching PDP how court cases are done.

berem
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by handle: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
handle:
GEJ till buhari get certificate,bear it in your ears ....Apc members no vacancy in aso rock goodluck is there

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by arsetalks(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
olaxco2f:
Lady: hello!!!good evening, thanks for calling
Airtel
customer care service, my name is Judith,
what's
your name and where are you calling from?
Me: hi!!!evening, my name is shegsky, and i'm
calling
from ib(ibadan)
Lady: How may i help you, shegsky?
Me:I'm looking for a wife to marry
Lady: is that why you called this customer
care
service?
Me: Yes, and i think i'm already in love
with
You...you know you have a very nice voice.
Lady:
Hellooo, please, we only attend to issues
about your
Airtel line, okay?
Me: yes 0... This is an issue about my Airtel
line
too...because i spend much credit calling so
many
girls asking their hands in marriage.
Lady: please, I would have to put an end to
this call...
Me: Baby don't talk like that now. I promise to
make
you happy...you would be happy with me. can
I have
your number?
Lady: *raises her voice* come, mr man, I
think
something is wrong with you.
Me: *cut in*... Hey, hold it there... I hope you
can
now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call
and
hear rubbish? From today, warn yourself and
every
other staff of yours over there,let nobody call
me
with a funny
number only for it to be an advert or send me
those
silly messages.you guys disturb my phone
daily like
say am dating Airtel...
thanks bro. In this era of GEJ, laugh is expensive hence I have learnt to appreciate laugh.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
“There was such disruption to the tranquillity of the city that warranted the citizens scampering for safety in all directions, a foretaste of the violence they plan to unleash on Election Day.”
hahahahahaah when did this happen? Who and who scampered for safety? cheesy cheesy cheesy

“As an opposition APC, we are using this medium to serve Dr. Goodluck Jonathan the notice of our formal protest of this extreme show of impunity to the International Criminal Court (ICC). We are aware that Mrs Patience Jonathan is already on the watch list of ICC."
Lol......@Mrs PEJ on ICC watch list (according to APC)

“Whereas the Police authorities had denied the opposition party its legitimate and democratic rights to organise one million person march for General Buhari in Kano it was, however, quick to approve that in Lagos, providing security to the pro-Jonathan armed groups while they unleashed mayhem on citizens in Lagos on Monday, a day that inhabitants of the city consider the most important of the
week.
Which mayhem was unleashed? On who? When? Hahahaa...APC ehn, didn't they conduct their own parade in Lagos about 2 weeks ago? Haahahaaaha

APC is filled with clowns

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by obynoses(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
FOOLS....DOGSSSSS....IDIOTS......BUHARI....JONATHAN WILL WIN.....GO AND REST.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Forwetinnah: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Useless clowns..they only cry when one beats them to their game. Have they not been having secret meetings with Jega? GEJ has nothing to hide because of late Jegas conduct has been questionable. ..no time for backyard business. In your face APC!!
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jarus:
LOL. E be like say APC don get Judge for ICC o
Maybe Ayo Salami don be Judge for ICC grin
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Forwetinnah: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
barcanista:
hahahahahaah when did this happen? Who and who scampered for safety? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol......@Mrs PEJ on ICC watch list (according to APC)

Which mayhem was unleashed? On who? When? Hahahaa...APC ehn, didn't they conduct their own parade in Lagos about 2 weeks ago? Haahahaaaha

APC is filled with clowns

gringringrin... Buhari should have been languishing in jail since 2011 if we were to bring ICC into Nigerian politics. They've forgotten that the glass house they're in is more fragile than that of the PDP.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by sewentybaba: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
APC no go wound person. It's like they just know the road to criminal court.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by bid4rich(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
APC dey behave like NFF. cheesy
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Cityguy: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
They've even turned this ICC to ewedu and tomato type of court. Must we infect the world with our pettiness? In fact I give up!
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by paulvelly(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
This APC self, why are they hell bend on degrading our country. Undermining the sovereignty of this country and degrading the nation with their unguide utterances.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringrin... Buhari should have been languishing in jail since 2011 if we were to bring ICC into Nigerian politics. They've forgotten that the glass house they're in is more fragile than that of the PDP.
My Sister, as in the APC matter tire me o. The APC and Buhari don't even know what and what constitute crime against humanity. They have turned the ICC to some village elders council where matters of any magnitude is reported. If we are to revisit 2011 some people will say it is victimisation. They are clowns.

For the record, nobody was injured or killed in Lagos by OPC on the said day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by hush15: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
If there is anybody that needs to be at the ICC, its Buhari for plotting a coup that truncated a democratic government and then, followed by mass infringement on fundamental human rights all over the country. We all know the consequencies for coup plotting but we not acting on that. An independent group who have a right to free association and did so again through legal means, is what we complaining about. Like we just knew OPC yesterday.

Did they go and kill people, did they destroy lives and property? Or did they infringed on anyone's right? NO.

They only staged a protest and APC are already peein in their pants. Then they blame GEJ. Una go soon blame GEJ for bedwetting o. Very soon...

Useless and souless people.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by hush15: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
arsetalks:
thanks bro. In this era of GEJ, laugh is expensive hence I have learnt to appreciate laugh.

Very funny indeed...

Serves airtel right
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by badesco(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
That means APC too will be taken to ICC over the distruption of lagos roads and it citizens by their party during 1 million march in lagos recently.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by kalohkaloh: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
It is outrageous that the Police, controlled by PDP-led federal govt, provided security for the demonstrating miscreants and thugs brandishing guns and dangerous weapons instead of arresting them! This is the link between the PDP and the OPC thugs that terrorized Lagosians on Monday! Shameful indeed!
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by ollyruffy: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is a welcome development since the Jonathief and his cohorts believe they are above the nigerian law.

Lets see if they have same influence at the international court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) / Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions / France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.