Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests (19009 Views)

SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
g
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Pearlvictory(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Astute baldadash!

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by kings09(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
This election keeps getting interesting...PDp nw bn kept on their toes in dis election. No more smooth ride 4 any political party.

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by braine(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Samueldo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
olaxco2f:
Lady: hello!!!good evening, thanks for calling
Airtel
customer care service, my name is Judith,
what's
your name and where are you calling from?
Me: hi!!!evening, my name is shegsky, and i'm
calling
from ib(ibadan)
Lady: How may i help you, shegsky?
Me:I'm looking for a wife to marry
Lady: is that why you called this customer
care
service?
Me: Yes, and i think i'm already in love
with
You...you know you have a very nice voice.
Lady:
Hellooo, please, we only attend to issues
about your
Airtel line, okay?
Me: yes 0... This is an issue about my Airtel
line
too...because i spend much credit calling so
many
girls asking their hands in marriage.
Lady: please, I would have to put an end to
this call...
Me: Baby don't talk like that now. I promise to
make
you happy...you would be happy with me. can
I have
your number?
Lady: *raises her voice* come, mr man, I
think
something is wrong with you.
Me: *cut in*... Hey, hold it there... I hope you
can
now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call
and
hear rubbish? From today, warn yourself and
every
other staff of yours over there,let nobody call
me
with a funny
number only for it to be an advert or send me
those
silly messages.you guys disturb my phone
daily like
say am dating Airtel...

Funny but truth

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fantastic news.

By the time GEJ is done with himself, he's be facing multiple trials and likely several prison sentences.

Lawless president.

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by silvernus0: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
hope dose dat preach violence will come out wit their luved once to participate in d strugle, its not just sitting inside and ask pple to go and fight 4u

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is getting childish, i don't really know what APC legal advisers smoke, maybe they don't know that ICC is not a village customary court.

9 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Ahmeduana(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bolaji89:

The All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organization (APCPCO) has announced that it will send a petition against President Goodluck Jonathan to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague.

APCPCO, in a statement signed by Mallam Garba Shehu, Director of Media and Publicity on Wednesday said that the petition is due to the terror unleased by gun and machete wielding pro-Jonathan groups under the cover of a faction of the Oodua People’s Congress.

The Pro-Jonathan groups had disrupted activities in Lagos, on the pretext of demanding the sack of Professor Attahiru Jega, National Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Mallam Shehu added that the armed youths had gone rampaging along major streets of Lagos and intimidating motorists, chanting anti-Jega songs in a manner that gave them away as acting the carefully-prepared script for the truncation of the general elections.

“There was such disruption to the tranquillity of the city that warranted the citizens scampering for safety in all directions, a foretaste of the violence they plan to unleash on Election Day.”

“Our investigations have confirmed that Monday’s (16th March, 2015) show was a dress-rehearsal for the main disruption planned for the general elections. Lagos, and the entire South West, being a stronghold of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has been marked for massive dishevelling commotion that would involve killings, maiming and kidnapping.

“Our findings have further shown that the recent Nine Billion naira (N9 Billion) Pipeline surveillance contract to OPC and some militant groups in Southern Nigeria was the elixir for the latest crude impudence of the pro-Jonathan armed groups. Indeed, the contract award was indeed a subterfuge for the mobilization of these murderous militant groups for the destruction of lives and property to force the desire of the re-election of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan on the Nigerian people.

“As an opposition APC, we are using this medium to serve Dr. Goodluck Jonathan the notice of our formal protest of this extreme show of impunity to the International Criminal Court (ICC). We are aware that Mrs Patience Jonathan is already on the watch list of ICC. The activities of this President and his wife as regards the elections are not patriotic and very unhelpful for entrenching democratic values in the nation.

“We recall the bombing of the APC secretariat and the shootings and disruption of the party’s campaign rally in Okirika in Rivers State, where the First Lady hails from with a muted silence from President Jonathan.

“Whereas the Police authorities had denied the opposition party its legitimate and democratic rights to organise one million person march for General Buhari in Kano it was, however, quick to approve that in Lagos, providing security to the pro-Jonathan armed groups while they unleashed mayhem on citizens in Lagos on Monday, a day that inhabitants of the city consider the most important of the
week.

“We are not ready to cower to the intimidation of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, ahead of the general elections. We believe Nigerians shall speak eloquently on 28th March, 2015 and this brutality on the psyche of the Nigerian people shall cease.”

http://www.today.ng/news/apc-to-drag-jonathan-before-icc-over-anti-jega-protest-in-lagos/
FROM 15TH OF MATCH TILL TODAY 18TH OF MATCH APC AS TOLD MORE THAN 20 LIES WITH UN-COUNTABLE OF UNVERIFYABLE ALLEGATIONS WHICH THEY COULDN'T PROVIDE ONE SINGLE FACT OR EVIDENCE TO BUTTERESS, NEITHER COULD THEIR mumu, akuya, ZOMBIE FOLLOWERS QUESTION THEIR MASTER TO PROVIDE FACTS.

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by DecencyLady(f): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin All na WASH

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by dotcomnamename: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
[size=15pt]This is exactly the step that the opposition of Gbagbo did.

GEJ i shake my head for you. Mumus just dey push you to end like Gbagbo.. Mark it![/size]

Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by globalresource: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
I like APC. They are just giving this guy sleepless night and tough time

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by appini: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
APC will soon sue the entire countrymen to ICC.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by liftedberry: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Now this is funny

Husband and wife in court

Mr And Mrs Gbagbo

Lol....

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by tolexy007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
saduman:
APC and ICC sef just like a child that says "i will tell my daddy" every time u beat am.

Anyway GEJ till 2019
Guy no break my ribs jare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by MrMcJay(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmn

I just pity Goodluck.

Amaechi warned that the APC would form a parallel government if the elections are rigged. Also, Buhari at various times has met with the US Secretary of State, the British Prime Minister, the UN Elections team and other foreign bodies.

The APC knows that GEJ may not want to rig or instigate violence if he loses the elections. Thus, they are already establishing relationships with foreign powers and courting their favour.

By the time APC establishes a parallel government an it is recognized by the AU, UN, US and the UK, Fayose and his gang wouldn't be able to help Jonathan.

BTW, Russia and China that GEJ is banking on haven't ever uttered a word in his support.

I simply think the steps of APC against GEJ at the ICC is to provide a legal basis for GEJ's arrest by 'you know who'.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by 400billionman: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Devilish party APC .

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by kunle75(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin I laugh at their stupidity.
Same way they want to drag mama peace. Clowns
Let them drag Buhari first....for inciting violence and killings four years ago. Jokers undecided

GEJ all the way.

When will you learn not to be partisan for once?

You must a clown
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by klax(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Guys can you see what I'm saying about this satanic disgraceful party called apc. Now any little internal issue is to threaten with international court can you imagine what an insult on the country. This was how Nigeria football house were disgracing themselves in front of fifa guys going Switzerland every minute petition every second to fifa house make mockery of themselves till they were asked if they have any serious job to do at alL Now apc at it again opc vs opc is now Nigeria problem isn't

Honestly this anufia that called himself apc whatever the idiot do not take Gej to ICC because of his God saking Almanjiri that killed thousands of Nigeria but becaise of one useless opc is now the way to ICC by the way Mr man are you even a Yoruba man in the first place because I don't understand the sort of pro Gej anti Gej opc how you should be involved I don't care if you are doing party job to hell with that I mean its not your problem let Tifnubu or silly SAN Fashola do it ok and f u c k off.

APC truly are jobless this is why I just can't stop hating this party with passion. A party whose chieftain has no respect for sovereignty of Nigeria all they want is to rule by force. The election is at the corner I swear if Gej fail to defeat this animals I will ask for Gej head personally Gej must do everything possible to win I mean everything possible and I mean it, apc annoys me every blessed day I see their name and senseless action. I know they will be upset again I have poured salt in their wound I'm not bother it's typical of them I was once their follower so I know who they are truth is poison to them, to behave like rabies dog is in their DNA, abuse is their epistle, propaganda their prayer. Goats (EWU).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by efilefun(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
resty4:
apc de behev lk pikin we de wear pampams cheesy

Well that is how its been done in civilized countries not fold your arms when you see things going wrong.... wake up man
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by 49cents(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bolaji89:

The All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organization (APCPCO) has announced that it will send a petition against President Goodluck Jonathan to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague.

APCPCO, in a statement signed by Mallam Garba Shehu, Director of Media and Publicity on Wednesday said that the petition is due to the terror unleased by gun and machete wielding pro-Jonathan groups under the cover of a faction of the Oodua People’s Congress.

The Pro-Jonathan groups had disrupted activities in Lagos, on the pretext of demanding the sack of Professor Attahiru Jega, National Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Mallam Shehu added that the armed youths had gone rampaging along major streets of Lagos and intimidating motorists, chanting anti-Jega songs in a manner that gave them away as acting the carefully-prepared script for the truncation of the general elections.

“There was such disruption to the tranquillity of the city that warranted the citizens scampering for safety in all directions, a foretaste of the violence they plan to unleash on Election Day.”

“Our investigations have confirmed that Monday’s (16th March, 2015) show was a dress-rehearsal for the main disruption planned for the general elections. Lagos, and the entire South West, being a stronghold of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has been marked for massive dishevelling commotion that would involve killings, maiming and kidnapping.

“Our findings have further shown that the recent Nine Billion naira (N9 Billion) Pipeline surveillance contract to OPC and some militant groups in Southern Nigeria was the elixir for the latest crude impudence of the pro-Jonathan armed groups. Indeed, the contract award was indeed a subterfuge for the mobilization of these murderous militant groups for the destruction of lives and property to force the desire of the re-election of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan on the Nigerian people.

“As an opposition APC, we are using this medium to serve Dr. Goodluck Jonathan the notice of our formal protest of this extreme show of impunity to the International Criminal Court (ICC). We are aware that Mrs Patience Jonathan is already on the watch list of ICC. The activities of this President and his wife as regards the elections are not patriotic and very unhelpful for entrenching democratic values in the nation.

“We recall the bombing of the APC secretariat and the shootings and disruption of the party’s campaign rally in Okirika in Rivers State, where the First Lady hails from with a muted silence from President Jonathan.

“Whereas the Police authorities had denied the opposition party its legitimate and democratic rights to organise one million person march for General Buhari in Kano it was, however, quick to approve that in Lagos, providing security to the pro-Jonathan armed groups while they unleashed mayhem on citizens in Lagos on Monday, a day that inhabitants of the city consider the most important of the
week.

“We are not ready to cower to the intimidation of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, ahead of the general elections. We believe Nigerians shall speak eloquently on 28th March, 2015 and this brutality on the psyche of the Nigerian people shall cease.”

http://www.today.ng/news/apc-to-drag-jonathan-before-icc-over-anti-jega-protest-in-lagos/

Even APC fans on nairaland know this is a over sealous and petty political move

Am tired of these idiotic comedians already both of the APC and PDP

My paon is that those chanting Sai Bihari and GEJ till 2019 have gladly accepted that they have no place in politics and nation building other than commenting on the self serving actions of the party they naively support

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by datribune: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hehehehehe Goodluck Gbagbo Jonathan. Dog wey go lost nor go hear hunter im whistle. Na so e take happen to Laurent Gbagbo & im wife Simone Gbagbo. diaris god o. #ICCiswaiting
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by efilefun(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
klax:
Guys can you see what I'm saying about this satanic disgraceful party called apc. Now any little internal issue is to threaten with international court can you imagine what an insult on the country. This was how Nigeria football house were disgracing themselves in front of fifa guys going Switzerland every minute petition every second to fifa house make mockery of themselves till they were asked if they have any serious job to do at alL Now apc at it again opc vs opc is now Nigeria problem isn't

Honestly this anufia that called himself apc whatever the idiot do not take Gej to ICC because of his God saking Almanjiri that killed thousands of Nigeria but becaise of one useless opc is now the way to ICC by the way Mr man are you even a Yoruba man in the first place because I don't understand the sort of pro Gej anti Gej opc how you should be involved I don't care if you are doing party job to hell with that I mean its not your problem let Tifnubu or silly SAN Fashola do it ok and f u c k off.

APC truly are jobless this is why I just can't stop hating this party with passion. A party whose chieftain has no respect for sovereignty of Nigeria all they want is to rule by force. The election is at the corner I swear if Gej fail to defeat this animals I will ask for Gej head personally Gej must do everything possible to win I mean everything possible and I mean it, apc annoys me every blessed day I see their name and senseless action. I know they will be upset again I have poured salt in their wound I'm not bother it's typical of them I was once their follower so I know who they are truth is poison to them, to behave like rabies dog is in their DNA, abuse is their epistle, propaganda their prayer. Goats (EWU).

Well you want them to take it to local court and your paymaster sort the case out with some bundle of dollars? Nope we are wiser and with such threats even if not finally executed people will sit right.... wake up and embrace the CHANGE... imagine they came across anyone wearing APC tops or have APC logo on their car do you know what would have happened Just pray ur eyes are opened to see the fact and stop being blind to the truth

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin I laugh at their stupidity.
Same way they want to drag mama peace. Clowns
Let them drag Buhari first....for inciting violence and killings four years ago. Jokers undecided

GEJ all the way.

You are the stupid one, GEJIDIOT.

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by paycash: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
10 Reasons why Many igbos don't want Buhari. 1. Generator importation will stop.(They are the main dealers) 2. He will destroy their hard drug business. 3. He will tame the Robbers (80% of armed robbers in nigeria are igbos) 4. There won't be breathing space for kidnappers 5. Baby factories will stop. 6. Fraud stars will be jailed. 7. Their Fake product won't sell anymore. 8. No space for oil bunkers 9.He will kill Corruption 10. He will revive Nigeria's Image from bad to Good. They don't want it to happen because of their biafra agenda. They claim to like GEJ more than his south south kinsmen. Criminals. pls hit like if you believed ( Source disclose )
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Z

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
taharqa:
At some point, you gat to feel sorry for these clowns in APC

grin grin grin
Feel sorry for Jonathan that may get the Laurent Gbagbo's treatment.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by KINGSNEEZE(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
I really don't think that dis APC people have a renowned legal. adviser(s)... But again I thought that their VP candidate is suppose to be a lawyer and Fashola is a also a SAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who will be taking food to Mama Peace and Jona in the different prisons they will be sent to?
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by lion042(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
efilefun:

Well you want them to take it to local court and your paymaster sort the case out with some bundle of dollars? Nope we are wiser and with such threats even if not finally executed people will sit right.... wake up and embrace the CHANGE... imagine they came across anyone wearing APC tops or have APC logo on their car do you know what would have happened Just pray ur eyes are opened to see the fact and stop being blind to the truth
Mumu make research very well before u post...

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by dorodee(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na how many cases Naija won carry go ICC? .. We're always over doing things. Kai!!!
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
globalresource:
I like APC. They are just giving this guy sleepless night and tough time

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
This is getting childish, i don't really know what APC advisers smoke, maybe they don't know that ICC is not village customary court.
Yet in less than a week the ICC sent an e-mail stating that it has received the petition against Patience. Friend, wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 / Zaphaniah Gisalo And Yusuf Tijani Decamp From PDP To APC / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.