Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests (19012 Views)

SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nicur: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Apc oooooh everything na Jonathan, even their wife no cook for them, they will blame Jonathan and petition ICC

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
APCSSHIIIT IN THE HOUSE AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Adyrin(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
sammyj:
APC carry go abeg GEJ needs to be thought a lesson for allowing thugs to troumatise Lagosians !!
Taught/Trau..
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Wizlove(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na dia life court case here court case there. Try herbalist home mumu APC.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by ngachi: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
guttentag:
Sai Baba
Condoctor, pls I don't need the change I dash you

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by M4gunners: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Noise makers and criminals hiding under Fake Pastor.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by efilefun(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
lion042:
Mumu make research very well before u post...
Well i believe you must be a kid so i wont insult you, well like the pic you attached, aint they OPC member just YES or NO thats all good day

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by sammyj: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin
Adyrin:

Taught/Trau..

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by adeA1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin I laugh at their stupidity.
Same way they want to drag mama peace. Clowns
Let them drag Buhari first....for inciting violence and killings four years ago. Jokers undecided

GEJ all the way.
talkin wit ur ass were ur brain dead when Presidency wz absorbin the GENRAL of any link to the insurgents two days ago?!!!
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by lion042(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
And when was that incident happened?
efilefun:

Well i believe you must be a kid so i wont insult you, well like the pic you attached, aint they OPC member just YES or NO thats all good day
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by major466(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
APC leaders are bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by efilefun(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
lion042:
And when was that incident happened?
well thank God you agreed.... kindly read your post again and correct the error in it.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by light004: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Really, are these APC guys truly serious about this election. If this is the mindset of the leaders of APC then I feel really sorry for their supporters. How can a serious political party be raising baseless issues and accusations to this level and expect serious minded people to take them seriously. It's Mohammadu Buhari that needs to be taken to the hague for the incitement to violence in the 2011 elections which everyone witnessed. He is the one that said the baboons and the dogs will be sucked in blood.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by deletrue: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lordtrillion:
Nawa oh, Dis APC no dey tire? grin grin
Some times I ask my self if these apc members are actually Nigerian? At another time, I answers myself by saying it is a party comprising of abandoned individuals from pdp hence their aimlessness is increasing. A party whose members are made of Amaechi and the likes, what do we expect. You do not expect people like Osho and few others whose heads are about 75% okay to be so directionless as other members. These are people who won rule Nigerians. mitcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Spray(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Let them drag Buhari first....for inciting violence and killings four years ago. Jokers undecided

GEJ all the way.
SeverusSnape:

GEJ all the way.
SeverusSnape:

GEJ all the way.
what is dis extraordinary robot saying?

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by SeverusSnape(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
adeA1:
talkin wit ur ass were ur brain dead when Presidency wz absorbin the GENRAL of any link to the insurgents two days ago?!!!
Go and polish your English before you engage in a discussion with me.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by datribune: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
[b]Kudos to d APC 4 d highly impressive way they ar handling matters in dis elections. They hav shown better organization & cohesion than d PDP who appear confused & dysfunctional.
d APC's decision is appropriate & very necessary. d international community needs to be alerted on d looming danger facing our country should GEJ & d PDP continue wit their deadly romance wit these ethnic militias. dat monday action is a foretaste of d mayhem dat is being planned by GEJ using these ethnic militias in an unpatriotic & unholy alliance wit security agents.
How clueless is dis guy? These militias being courted & pampered by GEJ were considered by OBJ to be so dangerous to national unity dat he ordered d police to "shoot at sight".
GEJ has shown dat he has given up on votes & is only relying on scuttling d elections to hang onto power. Should GEJ continue on dis path,nigerians & indeed d world community should be rightly alarmed.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by SeverusSnape(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Spray:
[color=#990000][/color]
what is dis extraordinary robot saying?
What is this Extraordinary Almajiri asking?
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by aresa: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
While PDP is doing their own court cases locally,APC is doing theirs internationally. grin

APC teaching PDP how court cases are done.

The violent president and his vicious and inciting wife think they are above the law, maybe above Nigerian law, but not international law. Ask Gbabo and the other criminal leaders in jail or heading to jail

E go do them like bad nollywood film trick...
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
aresa:

The violent president and his vicious and inciting wife think they are above the law, maybe above Nigerian law, but not international law. Ask Gbabo and the other criminal leaders in jail or heading to jail

E go do them like bad nollywood film trick...
Lol! Dem go hear am. Power pass power! grin grin
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by datribune: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hehehehehe Goodluck Gbagbo Jonathan, i sorry 4 u. Nor gree make dem push u go enter one chance o. Dog wey go lost nor go hear hunter im whistle o. Na so e take happen to Laurent Gbagbo & im wife Simone Gbagbo. diaris god o.

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
That's what happens when you select a professor of law as Vice Presidential candidate. Everything is given legal meaning and ends in court of law.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by jio79: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sentiment is the major problem we have in this country, if my candidate did something that wrongs if I can tell the person that this action is wrong live we be in a better place, what OPC did in Lagos under d pdp is very bad, protesting is not a bad action but when a group of people are protesting with weapons, I dont take that as a protest but threating, I remembered that apc also do a rally, tagged 'one million march without gun shot, so y pdp always sponsoring people that cannot control themselves, d people that don't care if d whole world turn upside dawn, I dont care who win this election, all what I believed is only God that choose a leader, but let this people atleast do something with d fear of God, Engaging OPC in such rally with gun is like setting fire in a house, God bless my country
God bless Nigeria
God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
one love
one nation

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by lugado: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
nnafather:
Jobless gang of desperate clowns. Always looking for attention by any cheap means. It is only in Nigeria that a goat eats his master's yam and takes him to court.

they are channelling their complaints through the legal means you're complaining. If they retaliate now, you'll call them terrorist
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by aresa: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
datribune:
[b]Kudos to d APC 4 d highly impressive way they ar handling matters in dis elections. They hav shown better organization & cohesion than d PDP who appear confused & dysfunctional.
d APC's decision is appropriate & very necessary. d international community needs to be alerted on d looming danger facing our country should GEJ & d PDP continue wit their deadly romance wit these ethnic militias. dat monday action is a foretaste of d mayhem dat is being planned by GEJ using these ethnic militias in an unpatriotic & unholy alliance wit security agents.
How clueless is dis guy called GEJ?.These militias being courted & pampered by GEJ were considered by OBJ to be so dangerous to national unity dat he ordered d police to "shoot at sight".
GEJ has shown dat he has given up on votes & is only relying on scuttling d elections to hang onto power. Should GEJ continue on dis path,nigerians & indeed d world community should be rightly alarmed.

[/b]

APC is running the most matured, diciplined, classy and well managed campaign in the history of Nigeria, they make pdp look like clowns, thugs, illiterates and buffoons..
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

GEJ all the way.

You are a sell out,too blind to see...I know you will not escape their hands this election you will be the next to be maimed grin
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by criminalmindz: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
ITS NOW SO OBVIOUS TO APC THAT PDP WILL WIN, THEY'VE NOW RESORTED TO MOVES TO CREATE CHAOS AFTER GEJ IS DECLARED WINNER.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by bettercreature(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
That is why i like APC,To them PDP didnt pass through school
they are teaching them new lesson every day
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by bettercreature(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
light004:
Really, are these APC guys truly serious about this election. If this is the mindset of the leaders of APC then I feel really sorry for their supporters. How can a serious political party be raising baseless issues and accusations to this level and expect serious minded people to take them seriously. It's Mohammadu Buhari that needs to be taken to the hague for the incitement to violence in the 2011 elections which everyone witnessed. He is the one that said the baboons and the dogs will be sucked in blood.
Its not baseless issue,if you really passed through school and you have standard six,you will know that PDP want to rig election and that is why they are fighting against card reader please dont sell the future of your children
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
lugado:

they are channelling their complaints through the legal means you're complaining. If they retaliate now, you'll call them terrorist

If they want justice, let them first of all hand themselves over to the law...others will follow.
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by danielmasarro: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
So many of you APC followers are just as daft as your leaders,have you ever took your time to know the level of crimes that are been prosecuted in the ICC in Hague?the ICC has its jurisdiction and can't preside on any national issues..it can only do so when the national courts are unwiling or unable to prosecute criminals or united nations council refers investigations to the court..so I don't think the president or the wife has committed any of the above crimes or don't know when APC has turned to a judicial court,we have to be reasonable at times while accusing GEJ..APC has run short of ideas and I guess they are gradually showing they lack intelligence..GEJ for continuity

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by ogene007: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
With the rate at which this unserious set of people who call themselves APC, are sending frivolous petitions to the ICC, we will get to the point when even an exchange of words between a conductor and a passenger will be reported to the ICC. This all goes to show how intellectually bankrupt the APC is as a so-called political party. The ICC are quickly coming to the conclusion that the APC are simply a bunch of unserious people who have not bothered to find out the functions of the ICC. I guess the APC sees the ICC as an organization to be used for their political propaganda. All serious minded people are enjoined to ignore this latest comedy in a long list of comedies from these unserious people. GEJ till 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Recovers IED At Boboshe And Kadawu (photos) / Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse / Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.