Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga (52020 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by SuperSuave(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Abeg, you fit test me
I go lash you up down left right and nothing go drop from me
you forgot to mention center too grin
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
Those guyz saying they can't fall maga for a girl...Na becos una neva jam sharp girl! Body go tell u
My dear, it takes the grace of God to overcome those money grubbing ladies cool
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by stingbreed(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
My reasoning when I saw this thread was y can't i give a babe financial assistance without thinking or feeling used because doing a favour isn't really a big deal ....

BUT THEN I REMEMBERED.... sad

The day a chick asked for financial favour from me & i helped her without any ulterior motives only for me to over hear her referring to me as " the mugu gave me xxxx naira",, i was so pissed i felt like beating myself...

Omo since then,, if u like be Genevieve Nnaji or cry blood... As long as u aren't my relative or girlfriend u go chop stone angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by kunlex24(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmm...origin501.....u get mouth like kettle
Orijin101:
Before a babe can magalize me ehn!!! I swear she don don grow metu!!! As in like that of Methuselah in the Bible

I remember the day wey i magalize one mumu girl like that
She magalize her boyfriend finish collect money from am
Me sef come maga her collect the money after wey i lash the ode girl finishgrin
Her boyfriend turn her maga
She con turn my magee
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Even a föol knows these points, but that doesn't remove anything out of your post, but its solution that is needed. As for me, no lady can get a dime from me.
Because You're a Broke Ass Nikka!
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Even a föol knows these points, but that doesn't remove anything out of your post, but its solution that is needed. As for me, no lady can get a dime from me.
Because You're a Broke Ass Nikka!!
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by alberto2k(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Dat military woman called faran.o don collect am from meembarassed
I go buy land on top another thread to build your postwink
Deal cheesy
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Devcrib(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sum dudes are xcellently stupid dat even in write up nd xperience dem no dey learn
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
OP, Nigerian girls are not really fantastic. Some of them are call-girls.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Missmossy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lol... Guys are trying their best not to fall prey to such grin Poo happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by xdos(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Depends on what you see as 'maga'... A successful man is a man who makes more than his woman can spend... I took a girl out to an eatery. She ordered more than she could eat.. oh Yes, I paid... to her maybe.. she's got a maga..... To me.. She's just a hungry girl... All depends on how you see it...

The only time I classify a guy as a maga is when he spends more than he has or can afford on a gurl just to impress her... That is stupidity..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Misogynist2014(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Because You're a Broke Ass Nikka!!
Ya right. You can't force water out of dry well.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
alberto2k:

Deal cheesy
Deal!!! angry
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:
Before a babe can magalize me ehn!!! I swear she don don grow metu!!! As in like that of Methuselah in the Bible

I remember the day wey i magalize one mumu girl like that
She magalize her boyfriend finish collect money from am
Me sef come maga her collect the money after wey i lash the ode girl finishgrin
Her boyfriend turn her maga
She con turn my magee
grow up quickly
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
SuperSuave:
you forgot to mention center too grin
Na true sefgrin
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by priscasmart(f): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
rubbish talk... If A Lady has done so well for herself, do you think she'll even care about the guy's money. This is why I suggest that we ladies should work! work hard!! so no guy will have the nerve to talk anyhow.
Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Mhizkel(f): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
My dear, it takes the grace of God to overcome those money grubbing ladies cool
Exactly! Because no matter how smart a guy prove to be, he is still gonna fall..Just dat maga get grades
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by gogis(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Everybody plays the " Maga" role sometimes. There is no exception to the rule.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
VenusBetty:
grow up quickly
Go tell your bro that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by sam121(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Guy!! babe done maga me before but na #500 sha
D tin still dey pain me till 2day sefembarassed

Me too, I have fallen victim. Before I learnt my lesson, na #1k shaaa but e still dey pain me till now...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Candyrain(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
nice write up@op but sincerely this will not stop guys for been taken as magas by ladies naa#guys have been ladies magas since 1809 cheesy
Can you imagine? Chaiii guys don chop abo.ki shit.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by sam121(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
priscasmart:
rubbish talk... If A Lady has done so well for herself, do you think she'll even care about the guy's money. This is why I suggest that we ladies should work! work hard!! so no guy will have the nerve to talk anyhow.
Shalom!!!
But ladies have become so lazy to work hard, I met a lady just yesterday and today she told me that she doesn't need to stress her self working, that her future husband must make everything for her....my dear instantly I ended the call and deleted her number....

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Candyrain(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
sam121:

Me too, I have fallen victim. Before I learnt my lesson, na #1k shaaa but e still dey pain me till now...
You guys saying #1k, I'm sure it's way more than that. Just give us the right figure abeg.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
joenicewake:
OP, Nigerian girls are not really fantastic. Some of them are call-girls.
Joe , we don't want you here..go back to the other side..
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by acidtalk: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:

IF ONLY I HAD SENSE AND KNEW WHO I QUOTED I WOULDN'T HAVE TYPED THE NONESENCE BELOW

I knew from the onset that foolish people will storm on this thread and pick loopholes

The title has to be catchy you know ? Either maga them or scam them, It has generated over 100 views on my blog within 30mins

I didn't create this for you to pat me on the back or because I want to be seen as a Queens' English guru

I have no words to exchange with you bro because you have little or no idea of how the blogging system works

Only if you know how difficult it was doing the write-up... Tosyne is doing his blogging work and here you are talking about undergraduate

View my profile and check my personal text for more info

Abeg swerve enter BRT lane jhoooor
End of quote cool
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by yesorno: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
The challenge is that most ladies are good beggars :-
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by terrymason(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
But some guys stingy sha, make we forget maga,magee or magrees. If babe fit eat ur money finish, e clear say na change the guy man get... At least babe don maga almost every one, 4get say u lash at d end but d stress na die! If dem don maga u once press like! But if dem neva maga you once press share

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by whitestar01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
As i don't have babe i am exceptional
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Skaylex(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
terrymason:
But some guys stingy sha, make we forget maga,magee or magrees. If babe eat ur fit eat ur money finish, e clear say na change the guy man get... At least babe don maga almost every one 4get say u lash at d end but d stress na die! If dem don maga u once press like! But if dem neva maga you once press share
dudes been looking for "likes" and "shares" since d days of john d Baptist.. smh
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by billopounce(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
true talk guys could be so 100%
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
sam121:

Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy

I have also been maga-rized just that mine was N200
roflwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.