Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga (52372 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
priscasmart:
rubbish talk... If A Lady has done so well for herself, do you think she'll even care about the guy's money. This is why I suggest that we ladies should work! work hard!! so no guy will have the nerve to talk anyhow.
Shalom!!!

Babe If all ladies can be independent, The OP wouldn't have come up with the write up and he is absolutely correct on the analysis.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thanks I have learnt a lot
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by terrymason(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Skaylex:
dudes been looking for "likes" and "shares" since d days of john d Baptist.. smh
my bro nor be small na since b4 d earth creation self! Lolx.. Still press dat like button e don tay I c like
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Devcrib(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
That tells u hw loose many ladies are, nxt tin u hear shez been used as the nxt sacrifice package.

sam121:

But ladies have become so lazy to work hard, I met a lady just yesterday and today she told me that she doesn't need to stress her self working, that her future husband must make everything for her....my dear instantly I ended the call and deleted her number....
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
terrymason:
But some guys stingy sha, make we forget maga,magee or magrees. If babe fit eat ur money finish, e clear say na change the guy man get... At least babe don maga almost every one, 4get say u lash at d end but d stress na die! If dem don maga u once press like! But if dem neva maga you once press share
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Baba, I just liked your previous comment cheesy
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by NemzySeries(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
priscasmart:
rubbish talk... If A Lady has done so well for herself, do you think she'll even care about the guy's money. This is why I suggest that we ladies should work! work hard!! so no guy will have the nerve to talk anyhow.
Shalom!!!
Lol....no go ova para kon trowey ur neighbour pot of soup wey dey fire oooo
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by alex406(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
I am guilty of number 4. I wish I can minimize it
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by terrymason(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Baba, I just liked your previous comment cheesy
na so baba!
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Abeg, you fit test me
I go lash you up down left right and nothing go drop from me
mtcheeww i swear u go runnnnr!no dare me cheesy
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Candyrain:
Can you imagine? Chaiii guys don chop abo.ki shit.
i tell u!! cheesy
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtcheeww i swear u go runnnnr!no dare me cheesy
Babe, i swear!!! I triple dare you

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by famousguy01(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
To me ooooo, I don't see anything bad about being magad as long as I dey enter the place.... Money na 4 spending jare
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by SwingzProsper(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Well. I never did or none of d aforementioned points has hapnd n wl NEVER occur 2me.. Im INDEPENDENT.. My Bae,,soon to get married 2her"" .is so so INDEPENDENT... I dont fall 4 dose typ of parasitic gals even b4 meeting her.. Tnx swthearT. U d bst I eva had.. LuvUCynthia!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
famousguy01:
To me ooooo, I don't see anything bad about being magad as long as I dey enter the place.... Money na 4 spending jare
Either you enter the place or not, don't try to embellish magarisim, a maga is a maga
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Babe, i swear!!! I triple dare you
i just dey look u!! cheesy
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
i just dey look u!! cheesy
I too fine abigrin?
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
SwingzProsper:
Well. I never did or none of d aforementioned points has hapnd n wl NEVER occur 2me.. Im INDEPENDENT.. My Bae,,soon to get married 2her"" .is so so INDEPENDENT... I dont fall 4 dose typ of parasitic gals even b4 meeting her.. Tnx swthearT. U d bst I eva had.. LuvUCynthia!!!
wooooow !!!! I love this so much
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by SwingzProsper(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=acidtalk post=31760773][/quote] chaiii..d dude in focal point is MURDERED nd OUTCLASSED...oh mehn...beta swerve enta ur bed go slep nai... Haba... Tosyn Olenu bi WOOD PECKER!!
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by benebaby77: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
acidtalk:
By the way OP, change the "maga them" to "taking advantage". We need to start writing and speaking proper English in this country.

Our educational system is really going extinct which isn't good. I believe you the op is an undergraduate. Groom yourself even if your school and government don't.

I do respect you sir by dint of your nairaland's personality.

It seems you are oblivious of Nigerian English. There are various version of English, British Standard English, American English, Scotland English, South African English but this oyinbo have failed to recognize our own version, Nigerian English.

Those I mentioned above have some words which they use as noun, verb, adjective in their respective countries but are not being used in British English.
Hence using the 'maga' in his write-up, I don't think tosyne2much was wrong by doing so. Because the 'purposes and the audience' is very evident in the post.
Sir, I'm saying this so that you can appreciate our own version of English.

Sir, there's something I would like to lay more emphasis on here. A good writer should adopt 'GAPS' when penning his write-ups.

G: genre
A: Audience
P: Purpose
S: Style.

Genre - what form are you writing (an article, script, poem, letter, story etc)? Audience - who are you writing it for (kids, adults, males, females etc)? Purpose - why are you writing it (to persuade, argue, review etc)?
Once you can answer these questions, you will be able to work out the fourth key idea:
Style - how are you writing (formal, chatty, serious, comic, slang etc)?

Sir, I'm open to learning ooo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tochstorm(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
ma guy 6 and 2 are same.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

I too fine abigrin?
na where u take fine grin,is that u on ur dp?if yes u fine pass mami water self with that yeye eyes and hair cheesy
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
alberto2k:
Tosyne2baba... May your ancestors increase your "listverse" knowledge grin

I hope those magarees would learn from this cry
Amen ooooo.. Thanks so much bro

Lemme also pray 4u.. May God also increase you in wealth, wisdom and knowledge in all your endeavours cheesy
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by SwingzProsper(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
wooooow !!!! I love this so much
wowww mai Head dei sWell... But m js sayin d REALITY.. m neva d outdoor dude.. I stay indoors..do my homework..study well... Met mai Lady n she was wowwed wv mai giftd n awesome xteristics.. She neva requestd d money tho.. Told me she's aint afta it.. That if i m in nid of it.. I shud inform Her.. Nd i was lyk ...Swingz..wah U waitin 4?? Thz d ryt gal 4U.. Introduced her 2 momma n pman.. Twale,,they endorsed It.. Was happy... Even tho Cynthia z wrkn in Benin!! She remains faithful,,honest n awesome ryt to d end.. PROSPER HOOKS CYNTHIA... thats d next on mind nw... Tnx tnx tnx tnx
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
na where u take fine grin,is that u on ur dp?if yes u fine pass mami water self with that yeye eyes and hair cheesy
As if i know that you will check my dp grin
Sha no try me coz handsome dudes like me re so dangerous wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by SwingzProsper(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=prettythicksme post=31762867]i just dey look u!! cheesy[/quote..] the bAE fit cm up wv sophistic8d skills n b4 u knw it.. Twale,,u r already taken. I mean u r already SIPHONED sir.. Lol pweetythicksme... Hp m mkn sm typa sense wv d write-up
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by mentorandfriend(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Laugh don tear my boxer shorts, burst my abdomen.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

As if i know that you will check my dp grin
Sha no try me coz handsome dudes like me re so dangerous wink
dangerous indeed,na only God i fear.#i know that is sign of danger but cant work for me tho cheesy
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by bamite(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Mtcheeeew! As if we guys dnt do stupid things all d tym. Women are our soft spot, we just can't help bein manipulated by them. They knw hw best to siphon money frm our pockets!
speak fot self guy.. The fact that u allow ladies to wash ur pockets doesnt mean all guys are lyk u
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
dangerous indeed,na only God i fear.#i know that is sign of danger but cant work for me tho cheesy
hmmmm..... i comment my reserve for you
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
bamite:
speak fot self guy.. The fact that u allow ladies to wash ur pockets doesnt mean all guys are lyk u
I stil can't rememba d last time I gav a girl money
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

hmmmm..... i comment my reserve for you
cheesy#berra!!
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
SwingzProsper:
wowww mai Head dei sWell... But m js sayin d REALITY.. m neva d outdoor dude.. I stay indoors..do my homework..study well... Met mai Lady n she was wowwed wv mai giftd n awesome xteristics.. She neva requestd d money tho.. Told me she's aint afta it.. That if i m in nid of it.. I shud inform Her.. Nd i was lyk ...Swingz..wah U waitin 4?? Thz d ryt gal 4U.. Introduced her 2 momma n pman.. Twale,,they endorsed It.. Was happy... Even tho Cynthia z wrkn in Benin!! She remains faithful,,honest n awesome ryt to d end.. PROSPER HOOKS CYNTHIA... thats d next on mind nw... Tnx tnx tnx tnx
The perfect description of my lady

We've got just a few of them in this country and the moment they come our way, we should never let go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.