Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' (649 Views)

But Wait Oo, Why Always Short Girls??? / Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' by phlio(m): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
so answer the question...as for me I will start thinking backward bad thoughts like what have I done again?
Re: How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' by ITbomb(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
I will sleep much happier knowing that she will be trying to find a way to ask a direct question
Re: How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' by Acekidc4(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
How sleep wan tey come, na to think till Day break oh!!

*Just Kidding*
Re: How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' by phlio(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
ITbomb:
I will sleep much happier knowing that she will trying to find a way to ask a direct question
lol...sleep ke ...maybe u r talking abt ur side chick
Re: How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' by nairalife2013(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hahaha! My wife thrilled herself most often by doing that untill I started my own!!
Re: How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' by Enegod(m): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2015
As soon as I heard the first two words "WE NEED…"
I Would say real fast - No we have
nothing to talk about - I'm breaking up!
Always be prepared is my motto angry

Just hope it was not "we need to f**k" undecided
Re: How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' by ivyT(f): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Enegod:
As soon as I heard the first two words "WE NEED…"
I Would say real fast - No we have
nothing to talk about - I'm breaking up!
Always be prepared is my motto angry

Just hope it was not "we need to f**k" undecided

Op deep within u ,u wish it wld b_we need to f**k grin
Re: How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' by Enegod(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2015
ivyT:

Op deep within u ,u wish it wld b_we need to f**k grin
Yes undecided
Re: How Do U Feel When Ur Gal Tell You "We Need To Talk' But Wait Till Tomorrow' by henryblaze25(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2015
My mind won't be @ rest. Or u tell me we need to see

(1) (Reply)

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Sex;the Perks Of Sex Extend Beyond The Bedroom / The Reason She Will Not Marry Me / Being In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.