Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka (30676 Views)

Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen / Buhari Says Military Plans To Rig For PDP / "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Akpan107(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:
Jonadunce will end up like Gbagbo.

The signs are getting clearer.

Nyesom Wike should get ready to coordinate the feeding of Jonadunce and Sheepopotamus during their incarceration.
Gbabo is Gbabo and Jonathan is Jonathan... Election wont hold untill six months time!

GEJ will later contest and be decleard the winner.

So, stop panicking... The game is over!
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by datribune: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Hehehehehe Goodluck Gbagbo Jonathan, i sorry 4 u. Nor gree make dem push u go enter one chance o. Dog wey go lost nor go hear hunter im whistle o. Na so e take happen to Laurent Gbagbo & im wife Simone Gbagbo. diaris god o.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by buJu234: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2015
By the way where did he get the military taking over stories from

Also wats d charges against PEJ sef...

Was she d one dat sent boko.. abi na her grammar?

U guys jst tink ICJ jst give arrest warrants cos una say so...
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by olaniyanc: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
How can Patience ordered fellow Nigerians to be stoned, in the name of politics. This is too crude. Patience should be forced to withdraw the statement and apologise publicly and should be banned from campaigning again. She is advocating violence. Barbaric!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Peppyluv:
Now the attack is on barcanista......Smh
They've made that their hobby. It's their business anyway!
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Awoofawo(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:
Jonadunce will end up like Gbagbo.

The signs are getting clearer.

Nyesom Wike should get ready to coordinate the feeding of Jonadunce and Sheepopotamus during their incarceration.

Wike wetin, na to follow dem, go server dem as houseboy for kirikiri be the deal....
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by onatisi(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Anything we dem like make dem talk. The truth of the whole issue is buhari will never rule this nation again.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by felifeli: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by jomoh: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
menix:
Prof. As my Role model please its advised u Deck on this matter.

Oya APC goons mk una com play 4 sand wey dem give una free..

Awumen o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Clerverly:

I said it on the other thread, APC should have saved Nigeria the embarrassment of reporting her to the ICC, because if she speaks at ICC, Nigeria’s academic degree will never be accepted abroad.
*Fact*

Chai, faints........ grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by rabimlomo: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Clardo:

pls stop thinking like an animal academic degree does not necessarily translates to good spoken english there are for instance brilliant degree holders in japan who cant even speak english but who developed most technologies u and i are using

Because they were not taught in English.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by hensben(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Clardo:

pls stop thinking like an animal academic degree does not necessarily translates to good spoken english there are for instance brilliant degree holders in japan who cant even speak english but who developed most technologies u and i are using
brilliant man is english your official language? The answer is YES..Japan has one language understand unlike Nigeria with different languages.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Somehow, I don't see Buhari being sworn in as a democratically elected president of Nigeria. It's just a hunch.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by hush15: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:

Who and who are the ex-Generals? Which Political contestants are they pushing? Is Soyinka out of touch with trend or Old age is telling on him? While I respect his status as a Nobel Icon, I will advice him to critically look at merits and demerits of subject before going public with his position. His position is flawed.

As for the reporting of PEJ to ICC, I understand that Soyinka never liked PEJ because he was/is sympathetic to Amaechi, however, reporting Dame to ICC when nobody has been reportedly attacked or stoned as a result of her "miscalculated statement" will amount to nullity. What about the various threats from Buhari team notably from their chieftains and spokesman? what about the stoning of President Jonathan that amounts to treason? He said nothing!!!

Prof, there will be no ING...

I am not on this thread to bandy word with any bitter and aggressive supporter of a particular party.

Sai GEJ>>>>2019

Well said Barcanista.

What we are fond of doing in Nigeria in recent times is to prempt an action. Even if one doesn't have the idea of doing it, with soyinka's comment, an idea is born and when such idea is used by the ruling party, they say "I said so" and if tit is the opposition party, they make propagandas out of it to disfigure a present government and their people.

I think we need to stop all this negative prophesies. Giving people negative perceptions and ideas that the walk unintentionally into and causing future unrest.

Why I respect Mr. President is very simple. He doesn't judge you by your actions and seriously, its a very noble thing, worthy enough to win my vote for a second time in office. At times like this, infastructure is not what we need, its value and virtue. Our value system is in a very sickening state and that needs to be restored. Without it, we can't progress no matter the investment or infastructure and further more, its the cause for the fall of so many nations past and today. That you are not judged by your actions is a serious value placed on you cos it means for starters that you may not mean it and still believes in you and when you do, he has a large heart to see beyond you error and find, then use the best of you. Comdemnation and instant judgement doesn't work. As many thieves and corrupt people as received such, it still hasn't reduced crime and corruption rates in the country, has it? When that has been channeled positive through a value system, what you find out is you begin to find reasons not to do those nasty things we do anymore.

Many Presidents won't take what Mr. Jon has taken in the last 4yrs. Even Buhari won't and that's the truth. As at now, he is barely struggling to hold on to all this defamatory comments by Nigeria and am sure that will "CHANGE" should he get into power cos as we know, he is a no nonsense man. At this point Nigerians needs someone who is patient and can take any rubbish till we begin to see the light and reorientate our perception.
Imagine Buhari's convoyed being stone! Just imagine the reaction. It is a treasonable offence no doubt but up till now, He hasn't said a word cos he sees beyond their actions. But PEJ makes a comment, an APC already at the criminal courts. Can't we see the contrast in personality and imbibe the more rational one.

Now, its not about the fall of the naira or bout the rise in pump price of petrol or security as we see it but what do we place value on. Everything that falls must rise and even when they rise, we should also expect a fall to then rise again but where our true gain is how much value have we derived from all these. Even when price of fuel was reduce by 10 naira, how did we value it. To see and enjoy the beauty of democracy, we must be ready to go through what it takes and as the bible puts it, if the cloud be full of rain, it will empty itself on the surface of the earth.

Let noone come preach magic to you in name of change. True change is never instant and more interesting, not in four or six year. Change is not definite, but continous. We were not like this in this country a year ago. It shows something is working. We are free to disagree with the government but not at the expense of our own liberty.that's is the one free gift God himself won't take away. Pst. Bakare of the latterrain assembly said the true change is in me and you and our position with God, not a group of greedy people who have mapped out the evil plan and captioned it under change. Change could mean anything. Is it not a big gamble to define what it is when you making advancement?

Again I say, that Jona is still the way forward. I believe we are on the right track. He is working. Transformation is goin on and its true cos even the way many of us are thinkin reveals so. Our liberty which is our most powerful weapon as citizens is deeply grounded and the resultant effect is the gradual transformation of our value system. With him, I still see light at the end of the tunnel.

As for the opposition, they are like a building that the very foundation is wrong as such, they will fall. Even the facelift the give in the person of buhari is all a makeup that can and will wash away and their true identity will begin to manifest and then, it will be too late...

So I beg all well meaning nigerians to look before they leap, to think and reason as they stand in front of that ballot box to cast their vote. What we have is worth holding on to. We can work on it to make it better and we already doing that and not change irrationally with undeserving partners.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by luckyboss(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
this old man why wouldn't you once contest for presidency so that you can bring changes by yourself..

A father of confusion.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by hensben(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Clardo:

brilliant man is english your official language? The answer is YES..Japan has one language they understand and speak among themselves unlike Nigeria with different languages.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by fresh15: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
The military is not coming to power.The elections will hold and Nigeria will be peaceful.Of course,Jonathan will be triumphant and Nigeria will become better.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by econity(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
garrix8:

Senseless as usual...

cheesy
the guy has lost all sense of reasoning and touch.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by stevecantrell: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
breathless:
A.military govt headed by IBB foistered a "civilian" interim govt on Nigerians. Now a civilian govt is planning to instal a "military" interim govt on the same people?
Someone is apparently playing pranks. In today's world, any form of military rule has no place in the current global political structure.
To do so will amount to going back to "old stone age".

You know you just confirmed it.

Nigeria has been going round in circles for the last 20 years
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Chars1289: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Clerverly:

I said it on the other thread, APC should have saved Nigeria the embarrassment of reporting her to the ICC, because if she speaks at ICC, Nigeria’s academic degree will never be accepted abroad.
*Fact*

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Azo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:

Who and who are the ex-Generals? Which Political contestants are they pushing? Is Soyinka out of touch with trend or Old age is telling on him? While I respect his status as a Nobel Icon, I will advice him to critically look at merits and demerits of subject before going public with his position. His position is flawed.

As for the reporting of PEJ to ICC, I understand that Soyinka never liked PEJ because he was/is sympathetic to Amaechi, however, reporting Dame to ICC when nobody has been reportedly attacked or stoned as a result of her "miscalculated statement" will amount to nullity. What about the various threats from Buhari team notably from their chieftains and spokesman? what about the stoning of President Jonathan that amounts to treason? He said nothing!!!

I am not on this thread to bandy word with any bitter and aggressive supporter of a particular party.

Sai GEJ>>>>2019

This guy is mor0n.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by franugo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
menix:

err what exactly are u trying 2 say? Don't get u.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by franugo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:

Sai GEJ>>>>2019

prof said he does not support reporting her 2 ICCcry did u even read d post b4 u made this comment?undecided
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by ukemeramat(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Clerverly:

*Fact*
bros , your mama take her time born u well... u just made a very strong point..
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by PedroJP(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
hansad:
For six years, a political/religious Boko Haram battled Nigeria's troops. One retired general Buhari said that Nigerian govt must not battle the Boko Haram group. He refused to give any advice to Nigerian troops on how to battle the Boko haram group.

Now after Boko Haram has distanced lots of Nigeria's voters from the incumbent govt, Buhari stands out to benefit from their votes, beneficiary from the violence.

This cannot be permitted in a decent society.
Worse, the violent group has pledged allegiance to the dreaded ISIS.
If an ignorant population votes Buhari president, the Army is justified to take over to avoid Nigeria going to the dogs.

Gbam.

Why are all APC dogs quoting and insulting barcanista, does it pain them ?
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Reaper231(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
menix:

Yu r right. Getting a seat and popcorn. Let watch lobbish talk frm our APC brudas
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Choi! Military intervention in governance in today's Nigeria is Dead-on-Arrival. GEJ had better not try it o.

Why do u intentionally insist on talking nonsense... Especially considering the fact that u did not read the article.

@ Soyinka - That's pure propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
hensben:
brilliant man is english your official language? The answer is YES..Japan has one language understand unlike Nigeria with different languages.

Olodo, Japan has more than 4 languages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari / Buhari Has 99 Problems, But Twitter Not One Of Them - Fisayo Soyombo (Aljazeera) / 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.