Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari (35606 Views)

Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. / God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? / God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by nuclearboy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cubvuche1:
Pls can u guys listen to your selves.... God is endorsing a Muslim... How does that fit in... What happened to their Allah.... So 6000 imams will endorse Gej as a Christian... Smh

Could you then tell us what religion God is? Or better still, tell us which God anointed Cyrus (an Assyrian and idol worshiper) in IsaIah 45?

Why are you people so religious that you make God who controls all things, to become a church goer who can't use whoever He wants?

Well, twas such as you that called a woman his Jesus on earth - Its obvious none of you know God, His Power or His Ways

2 Likes

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:

Yes, now, I'd love you not to say things like GMB is better than GEJ because it seems like you've not read about GMB's military rule and past positions in service. Don't conclude based on what you are seeing now without being abreast of what happened in the past. Judge based on what you know so you don't commit sin against God for judging and condemning people.

That is why we normally advice you "men of God" to stay off politics because you don't know the future and can't ascertain if a Buhari presidency will be better than a GEJ presidency. Left for me, a true man of God will turn down an offer to endorse either GEJ or GMB. I hate that pastor Adeboye not only endorsed Jonathan but also made a careless statement in that occasion. I also condemned it when one certain man of God preaches to people that APC is a demonic party but while the church member was giving me reasons why her pastor was right, I gave her reasons why he was wrong. A man of God should go preach to the wicked and not stay behind closed doors and condemn them.

You people should stay off politics and stay on your alter because you cannot involve yourself in politics without committing one sin or the other and in some cases you'll end up hurting people because you helped them make a bad choice.

Bye
Tell him o, Some one will just come out of no where and start claiming "minister of God". Who dash monkey banana?.
I hate some pastors, Their 'over sabi' is just too much, you will never see an imam or a rabbi doing this, they just stay in their mosques and tell their followers who to vote.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by francizy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Francizy, Don't allow this fake man of God deceive you, did you see his earlier post?... Rubbish!!!

LoL, I'd rather engage him in reasonable arguments and get him off politics. You never can tell, I might be doing the good work of God even as a sinner. wink
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:

LoL, I'd rather engage him in reasonable arguments and get him off politics. You never can tell, I might be doing the good work of God even as a sinner. wink
No, that statement of "hundreds of thousands of Death in the last four years" really got me angry.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by francizy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No, that statement of "hundreds of thousands of Death in the last four years" really got me angry.

No vex jare na mistake him make.

By the way, people like Mbaka are really off man. I wish I could speak with that man one on one. But all the same, let's let them have their way.

On March 28 I vote for GEJ but if he looses, I can only pray for a better Nigeria and I hope our fears don't come to past.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by olas24u(f): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Trut:
GEJ till 2019

after 7billion bribe?GEJ needs to arrest the pastors ,they have cheated him of the money and they are not seeing any vision
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by angelo5uk(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by ndcide(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC have gone for prayer contractors.

SMH
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Bonapart(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
You all have seen... i am vindicated at last. I saw the dream it was so clear my Apostle praying for change in Nigeria

#sai Buhari
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Bonapart(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
I said it before. I saw it my dream my pastor praying to God for change
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
When Clergies under CAN and PFN endorsed Jonathan, the broom wavers cried 7 Billion Naira BRIBE, DOLLAR Spree and POUND Galore. But few mushroom Osinbajo Pastors with followership of no more than 15 members per congregation endorsed Buhari/Osinbajo, the APC sympathisers are jumping up and down in celebration.

GEJ Everywhere You Go>>>2019
Huh? Come again. You sound like you're losing your voice. Don't worry, just over a week left. Be strong.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by HowFar: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
IT SHOULD BE 6000 IMAMS.

How many clerics do we have in the SW?

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by stephenqueen: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
We don't even need any pastor to let us know Baba is the chosen one,the hand writings is on the wall,Buhari lole shey.....
Like if you believe Buhari is the chosen one

Sai Buhari
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by princejite(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
what next we will hear is dat the angels in heaven above has vote in satan into the throne of God, foolishness , does are d wolves in sheep clothes the bible said. Wat has lite got to do wit darkness
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by anonimi: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Another WAYO propaganda, LIE lie from APC house of commotion grin

Don't Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu

General Overseer of the Resurrection Praise Ministries for Africa, Arch Bishop Mustapha Benjamin, on Wednesday, warned the All Progressives Congress (APC), its presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari and the party's National Leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to leave the Christians, their leaders and temple of God out of their propaganda and deceit.

Benjamin, who claimed to be issuing the warning on behalf of the Christian groups and their leaders, including the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), the Apostolic Faith Movement, Southern Christians, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo, among others, also warned Governor Rotimi Amaechi to stop his propaganda against the church in Nigeria and Christian leaders as well.

Arch Bishop Benjamin said this at a World Press Conference he addressed at the church, located at the Satellite Town, Lagos, while reacting to a newspaper report that [size=14pt]25,000 pastors and evangelists in the South-West were to hold a special prayer session for Buhari and his running mate, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, on Tuesday, at Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos.[/size] grin grin grin

The man of God also frowned at the allegation made by Governor Amaechi that President Goodluck Jonathan bribed Christian leaders across the country with a sum of N6billion.

Speaking at the conference attended by large congregation of the church, Arch Bishop Benjamin said that nothing of such spiritual exercise took place at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, demanding that the APC and their leaders should stop desecrating the temple of God with their campaign propaganda, lies and deceit.

"Everyday, one pastor or another is being called names, that is enough, enough is enough. I carry this message to all Nigerians. Let's show respect for one another. Do not desecrate our worship centres.

"I stand for all the Christian bodies in Nigeria. What I say today is the position of the Church in Nigeria. Don't drag us to your propaganda machinery. We won't accept it, we won't accept it anymore," the arch bishop queried.

From: http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/31739-don-t-desecrate-church-with-propaganda-bishop-benjamin-tells-apc-buhari-tinubu
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by just4just: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
1 million SAN does not guarantee Victory in court so there number is irrelevant. 400 prophet prophecy again elisha but they failed at the end. they are a failure already. Gej is doing winner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Sobeautiful: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
When Clergies under CAN and PFN endorsed Jonathan, the broom wavers cried 7 Billion Naira BRIBE, DOLLAR Spree and POUND Galore. But few mushroom Osinbajo Pastors with followership of no more than 15 members per congregation endorsed Buhari/Osinbajo, the APC sympathisers are jumping up and down in celebration.

GEJ Everywhere You Go>>>2019
It is called hypocrisy.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by luckydion(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
not every body in coat or suit is a pastor.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by ndcide(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sanchez01:

Sir, I am also a Minister of God and I'll tell you authoritatively that the body of Christ is largely divided, all thanks to the incumbent. The present administration is corrupt beyond repair and it's obvious to a baby even.

Need I tell you that I'm also from the SS and my choice runs beyond sentiments. The hundreds of thousands of death in Nigeria over the last four years is extremely disturbing. And to think that the President remembered the families of these lost lives just weeks after the elections is distasteful. Prophets in the Scriptures meddled with politics, read your Bible well. What would make it a crime and injustice is to see that their support is rewarded with money and positions. CAN, particularly Ayo Oritsejafor are lost cause and are on their own.

The Transformation of the President is greeted with the transformation of his fold and family. An average Nigerian has over 5 complains in a day. Electricity is a mirage and petroleum is seemingly becoming a luxury. We shouldn't deceive ourselves, Nigeria is on its knees and the present administraion has no answer. I hope you've been reading PEJ's speeches of late? Religious sentiments aside, a Jonathan is not capable even if giver 3 tenures to make wrong the rights.

I doubt if you are really a minister of God.

It is an error to be a minister if God and be blind as a bat.
probably seeing at the same level as his congregation.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Cchuks27(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol. Yoruba people and their media tricks. Why are they including Catholic there now? The Catholic Church can never and will never be a party to such low life attitude.

I trust Redeem, Cele, etc to be there. Holier than thou set of people

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by coolfredo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
see people caling em selves pastors.. they dnt kno nothin abt d scripture hungry lookin folks.. hw can God ans em wen they hav already chosen who their nxt president is? Instead of em praying that God should chose who he knows is God for the nation nw they ar calling names. since they know that God has chosen buhari then there is no need for em to stay hungry in d name of fasting

2 Likes

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by toobby(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
I love APC lies it makes the Nigerian politics more interesting just like i love eating fried rice and chicken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Omooba77: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
all those deal fg is signing,is state and lg aware,selling our future away is state and lg aware?so tell us who is funding gej re-election with billions of dollars sharing here and there,my friend,i am a pastor but i don't support evil,we can't continue like this,change must come

Every month in the dailies, monthly allocations are published;let us reason like people who are educated and stop being sentimental!

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
OilGas:

http://www.naij.com/405079-6000-pastors-endorse-buhari-reject-jonathan.html

Na this lie lie news blog na carry this news? Na wa oooh.

Waiting for reliable newspapers like Guardian, Vanguard, Thisday newspaper etc. To carry this same news

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by mudek4all(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Only wicked nigerians will want bad luck, I see the truth and I march for buhari, sai baba, sai GMB
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Bitojoe(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
ginawest:
all dis mushroom churches sef

i just wonder about all this pastors abusing their office as a pastor, coming out to put blame on leadership of this country, when bible told them to pray for all that are in authority.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Omooba77: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
ndcide:

I doubt if you are really a minister of God.

It is an error to be a minister if God and be blind as a bat.
probably seeing at the same level as his congregation.
Thank you jare; they all lied because of politics; between him and God he can call himself minister of God, but should not smear the names of men of God.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by tellmemore15: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
OilGas:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/18/southwest-pastors-mobilise-for-buhari/

POLITICAL MATHEMATICS

APC = PROPAGANDA

DEVIL = FATHER OF LIES AND DECEIT (even in the name of God)

PROPAGANDA = LIES

THEREFORE,
APC = DEVIL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Omooba77: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
mudek4all:
Only wicked nigerians will want bad luck, I see the truth and I march for buhari, sai baba, sai GMB
You will know which one is bad until you try Buhari and you will know, it is tough meat Hausa people called Naman

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Akon419(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
egift:

So they are now "mad" for supporting Buhari (a man after God's heat). Buhari's victory is a victory for the masses and a defeat over corruption and dollar sharing, hate campaign of Jonathan.
guy, is only a mad man or somebody with issues at his IQ that will support your buhari
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
all those deal fg is signing,is state and lg aware,selling our future away is state and lg aware?so tell us who is funding gej re-election with billions of dollars sharing here and there,my friend,i am a pastor but i don't support evil,we can't continue like this,change must come

Go and read your bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured / Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu / "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.