Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari (35605 Views)

Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. / God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? / God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by godoluwa(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
richol:
TRADING THE GIFT OF GOD FOR MONEY
TRADING THEIR MINISTERATION FOR MERE POLITICS angry angry angry
if the news is truth, those men must av lost it. how many times av they fast & pray to God as regard boko haram?
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by wummyanthoy: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cubvuche1:
Pls can u guys listen to your selves.... God is endorsing a Muslim... How does that fit in... What happened to their Allah.... So 6000 imams will endorse Gej as a Christian... Smh
cubvuche1 May good God bls ur medulaoblaganta wit moree knowledge !#laff# Let them mention d name of d pastors @ least 50 of them , u 'll won't se RCCG pastors among dm or winners I bet u ! Only I never chop go dey der dat God did not send !
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bitojoe:

i just wonder about all this pastors abusing their office as a pastor, coming out to put blame on leadership of this country, when bible told them to pray for all that are in authority.

Do they read their bible? Fake pastors.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by nwadiuko1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
YOU ARE NOT HELPING NIGERIA
till saturday next week na
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by SwingzProsper(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
....nd dts wah m saying... BUHARI is heaven:::sent... Gej who?? Mk him js dy prepare 2kari hmself plus im wife 2going bk 2 Otueke... SaiBuhari.. SaiOsibanjo... The Almighty has Spoken... If u quote rubbish... Na 4ur pocket o o o...
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by juicebox: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
YOU ARE NOT HELPING NIGERIA

What has been your contribution to this country?
who you help?
Rubbish!

GEJ Till 2019!
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Bitojoe(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
A fail regime from any political leaders is a result of irresponsilities of our so called pastors.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by klax(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Seun please kindly help us or help your moderators some buffons has finally turn NL to a forum where even a child coughed last night and was rushed to hospital will make front page here please what is the meaning of this for God sake

So here in NL everything make headline honestly here is turning to kids centre or kids forum because what a hell is anybody headache about 6000 pastors gathered anywhere? They are not gathering to pull a soul winning revival, they do not gather up to fast and pray against Boko Haram, when Ebola came they never remember to gather, when Buhari is quarter to death in London hospital no 6000 prayer warrior then but can now gather to pray for Buhari, joblessness at the peak both the pastors and the poster of this thread.

Seun Seun Seun how many time do I called you I don't want to insult you but please this sort of thrash does not give your site any popularity at all it rather make it a mere local champion and refered to by some as tout centre. Please there are intelligent people here Seun dont insult our intelligence pls Because so many thread has been posted here which are absolutely an insult to intelligent minds.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cubvuche1:
Pls can u guys listen to your selves.... God is endorsing a Muslim... How does that fit in... What happened to their Allah.... So 6000 imams will endorse Gej as a Christian... Smh

Religion master.. when God endorsed Paul who was an atheist and an astute lawyer , where were you

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by tolexy007(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice one, now am just waiting for Amechi to come and update us on how much dis 6000 pastors collected, cos he is d one dat always udpate us on how much our politician gave dis pastors and tell us d plpp who payed dem
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by derecho(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
When many are praying and fasting for the salvation of souls,instructing people with the Word. .
No matter what the counsel of God shall stand. Lord have Mercy.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:

No vex jare na mistake him make.

By the way, people like Mbaka are really off man. I wish I could speak with that man one on one. But all the same, let's let them have their way.

On March 28 I vote for GEJ but if he looses, I can only pray for a better Nigeria and I hope our fears don't come to past.
I hope so too... Thanks
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by criminalmindz: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
ONLY 6,000? OUT OF OVER 10MILLION PASTORS. SAI GEJ
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by iphanyiuma(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hahahahah ah ah!!!! Wat happin STAND UP NIGERIA!!!!gringringrin
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by SwingzProsper(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
ginawest:
all dis mushroom churches sef
nne... ShoroNiyen??
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Rekeb: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
I really love this. This clearly shows that CAN endorsement of GEJ carries no weight. The grassroot is talking. Well done and God bless #Change.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
We were told by one that God anointed him to be the president. He contested and failed. Now these ones again?

Our God is not an author of confusion. He can't say Jonathan to some and Buhari to others. God has not spoken to anybody, yet.

The people will speak on the 28th of March 2015.

The voice of the people is the voice of God. That's the voice I will listen to. Not some crooks.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Youngzedd(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cubvuche1:

God/creator doesn't look at our religion before He appoint a leader, He looks at the heart.

He can still use a bad man to do his works.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sanchez01:

Sir, I am also a Minister of God and I'll tell you authoritatively that the body of Christ is largely divided, all thanks to the incumbent. The present administration is corrupt beyond repair and it's obvious to a baby even.

Need I tell you that I'm also from the SS and my choice runs beyond sentiments. The hundreds of thousands of death in Nigeria over the last four years is extremely disturbing. And to think that the President remembered the families of these lost lives just weeks after the elections is distasteful. Prophets in the Scriptures meddled with politics, read your Bible well. What would make it a crime and injustice is to see that their support is rewarded with money and positions. CAN, particularly Ayo Oritsejafor are lost cause and are on their own.

The Transformation of the President is greeted with the transformation of his fold and family. An average Nigerian has over 5 complains in a day. Electricity is a mirage and petroleum is seemingly becoming a luxury. We shouldn't deceive ourselves, Nigeria is on its knees and the present administraion has no answer. I hope you've been reading PEJ's speeches of late? Religious sentiments aside, a Jonathan is not capable even if giver 3 tenures to make wrong the rights.

you have spoken the truth, the way its meant to be, but the truth of the matter is that the problem of Nigeria started wayback, and it will take the intervention of God to choose who will transform this nation, the current front runners to me would not be able to do anything new, is it Goodluck Jonathan, that said stealing is not corruption or the old Buhari that has ruled this nation before and could not fix it, and would be controlled by "Tinubu" let us not deceive our selfs, this nation needs the youths and fresh mind, the question is where were all this set of pastors before this election period? Obviously they were no where to be found.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by hensben(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Who preaches prosperity more than bling bling and hell of gate crooner.
jamace:
Who cares about the prophets of Baal?
They caused the woes in Nigeria, preaching prosperity instead of purity. All the looters of Nigeria treasury are in their churches.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Prodeegee(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cubvuche1:
Interesting!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by davico2006(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will even prefer them do d fasting 40 days and 40 nite or they should go to maintan self n do it dia bt all na mere prayer coz I don't see any connection with Christians and polities or maybe they are the one that collected d bribe some folks are talking about
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by ginawest(f): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
SwingzProsper:
nne... ShoroNiyen??
wot z dis one saying?
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by babaireti(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
richol:
i dont support politics in church.....jonah or buhari....deres a limit to politics.....i limit mine to support and voting cos truth is these politicians arent worth the support at all....
Even in ROME,the VATICAN do involve in politics and they encourage XTIANS to partake of it for the overall benefit of Christiandom,so what are you saying here with your limited knowledge and experience,SAI BABA GENERAL, kai jonadunce
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by bado10(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cubvuche1:
u are a very stupid person, a religious bigot and also a coward. Dis is politics can't u say sumtin reasonable instead of ur bullshit. PDP kawae
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by boujaye: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Neyoor:
Wow! This is amazing.....

6000pastors endorsed the people's general

Oritsejafor can keep deceiving Jonathan to get his own cash from the clueless one.

Meanwhile, Sai Buhai!

... and the APC lies and propaganda continues ...

now with false prophets on the loose. dia ris God O.

N.B:

Buhari, a robot remote controlled by Tinubu, Amaechi and Co.

March on GEJ and PEJ till 2019
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by KingsleyCEO: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Many people will go to hell for saying God said when He didn't actually say.

Until God tells me otherwise, GEJ still winning.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by twinstaiye(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
I am wondering why they are exactlly 6000? Not even 5,899 or a odd figures!!!! APC CHANGE!!! If there is something they are good at, it is PROPAGANDA. Reminds me of Operation Desert Storm and Iraqi information Minister propaganda, when the whole world knew the US was winning the war, he will go to TV and tell lots of lies. http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Even though i don't trust some Nigerian MOG, i will believe this one.

Nairalanders, why don't you vote for a man that will improve the general situation of things in Nigeria, Come March 28th, let's do the right thing

#Call10Bring5
#APCCHANGE
#SaiBuhari
#GMB/PYO

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

1 Share

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by anselm791(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
igbeke:

You just took it from my mind. It shows most of these so-called Pastors don't even believe what they preach.
The Bible once says: " Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers." So, since when has God began the endorsement of the so-called unbelievers?
Guess who He used to begin Christianity? Saul, the murderer of Christians.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by solidifi: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
What caliber of pastors? Are they these type that want to buy jeeps at all cost. Religion in politics. See fake pastors taking sides instead of them to keep praying for the nation.

Where did God tell them such? God does not communicate cheaply and foolishly like them and like that. they should all go and rest and stop all this cheap popularity or notoriety.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Mallamkay001(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Frm 25000 to 6000. Nobody say dem don collect money nw o.if na PDP nw, stupid amechi go dey tell us say dem don giv dem 6billion. AMAECHI IS A FOOL!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.