Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209401 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
aasun:

Sir, na so i see am oooo......60% is their set pass mark. Wish you best of luck as you proceed. cheerz

You know what? ? Its too early to giv up. I did findings and realized you can still re-apply but u have to wait till next week after they release batch A final least then second batch will kick off.. try and u will succeed dis time by Gods grace.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
deluxecad:

My advice to every "not yet employed" graduate participating in the PushCV exercise is to take it serious, that is, try and do reasonably well in the stages as much as you can. The outlook of what their employment arrangement is looks promising. It may not necessarily be banks, telecoms and insurance only, I believe it will avail better opportunities than those. There's no harm in having one's profile succesfully lodged in their database as having been tested and certified OK for employment.

Yes u are very right .. I tot dat too. The recruitment process is uncommon and unique. Very professional and overly standard. As I gathered, they recruit for top reputable organizations. Am sure airtel is one of them. And I strongly believe that we the first successful batch and the first beneficiary, will enjoy enviable career prospects.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Joe82834(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2015
deluxecad:
You would be more confident of the outcome of a test if Math questions were more. You are sure when you solve correctly. I hate English jare. Stage 4 na yawa. grin
Nice to know someone also has my viewpoint. In total I answered mine up to 4 times.3 times without success b4 giving it a break n trying abt 2 days later.I bliv I did well but wasn't too happy cos d one that was eventually submitted had less maths questions than I luv (compared to d previous 3). Like u said ,am more confident in this area ,probably cos its my strenght
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Joe82834:

Nice to know someone also has my viewpoint. In total I answered mine up to 4 times.3 times without success b4 giving it a break n trying abt 2 days later.I bliv I did well but wasn't too happy cos d one that was eventually submitted had less maths questions than I luv (compared to d previous 3). Like u said ,am more confident in this area ,probably cos its my strenght
Yeah both of u ar right. .. I also did my stage4 four times. The fourth one had more maths than English and my solved ones had amswers.. that is my confidence. ..
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Caucasian:

Yeah both of u ar right. .. I also did my stage4 four times. The fourth one had more maths than English and my solved ones had amswers.. that is my confidence. ..

Yeah, True. You solve and you are sure of your answers.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by sholay2011(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
mrtidier:

Yeah, True. You solve and you are sure of your answers.
You can be sure of the wrong answers too.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Camsydarling: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Breaking news!!!

I just received a success message from yahoo for opening a new account.

I know some people mind done fly

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by ekiyor3: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
a big congrats to those that wrote all the stages independently. honestly, at a point when I read comments on Nairaland about stage 3 i almost wanted to join heads with people to enable me write it, and most especially this past stage 4. but to the glory God, I did all myself. congrats to those that did the stages independently.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by sholay2011(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
ekiyor3:
a big congrats to those that wrote all the stages independently. honestly, at a point when I read comments on Nairaland about stage 3 i almost wanted to join heads with people to enable me write it, and most especially this past stage 4. but to the glory God, I did all myself. congrats to those that did the stages independently.
Lol
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2015
ekiyor3:

Cheating was way off my mind. For crying out loud this was my life and future were talking about. Pushcv only afforded the opportunity to put to test my residual knowledge.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Ifycilia: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
I confidently did all the test, though the stage 4 was diffcult.As human,i have done my part,the rest is left for God
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2015
The week we are all waiting for
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2015
The PushCV dashboard has returned to how it was before, with the "Retake Your Stage 4 Test" notification still blinking.

Log on to your accounts people!

undecided
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2015
deluxecad:
The PushCV dashboard has returned to how it was before, with the "Retake Your Stage 4 Test" notification still blinking.

Log on to your accounts people!

undecided

Same here. They should just release the result
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Same here. They should just release the result

If the batch is concluded, there shouldn't be any room for repeating tests. People should fail if they actually failed. The back and forth movement is childish, I would think.

3 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2015
deluxecad:

If the batch is concluded, there shouldn't be any room for repeating tests. People should fail if they actually failed. The back and forth movement is childish, I would think.

U harsh 0, are u a teacher 0r lecturer ?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by garrix8: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2015
deluxecad:

It's obviously a scam. I stand to be proved wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2015
Pinkieblue:

U harsh 0, are u a teacher 0r lecturer ?

Going back and forth makes it look comical, unserious and unprofessional. It's common sense.

What if you retake and then fail?

4 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2015
pushcv.com/learn
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2015
You probably have to logout of your pushcv.com account first so that it doesn't keep looping you onto your dashboard
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Joe82834(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2015
sholay2011:

You can be sure of the wrong answers too.
Maybe true but when u re truly gud at maths n have good word problem solving skills chances of such errors become very slim

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2015
Joe82834:

Maybe true but when u re truly gud at maths n have good word problem solving skills chances of such errors become very slim

True.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by akanmunimi: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
"the retake option is generated by the system when it senses low performances" this is the response of pushcv to one of the questions in their blog. house what do u have to say or is there any in d house who doesnt have retake option in his dashboard? response pls
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
i jst got a mail dat we shd retake stage 4,who wnts to go first?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
"@Push_CV: The Elite Employee Quest Stage 4 Has Closed /p4OX9S-6Z"
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hi there!

How was your weekend? I hope your weekend was as eventful as ours. And most of all, that you’re ready for the challenge of a new week.

The Stage 4 of The Elite Employee Quest [Batch 1] has finally come to a close; and I must say, it has been an incredible journey that we are glad we got to take with each and everyone of you.

Moving forward, we would like you to know:

The Final 5000

The List of the top 5,000 Elite Employees is currently being compiled and will be published soon. So keep your fingers crossed and goodluck!

Results and Certificates

The stage 4 results and certificates will be released this week. We crave your indulgence while we complete these final processes.

Uploaded CVs

If you uploaded a CV for free in the Stage 2 of the quest, no worries, your CV will be approved/evaluated at the point of connection with the employers.

CV Orders

If you have placed an order for a professionally rewritten CV by PushCV and have still not got it, please send an email to contact@pushcv.com, talk to us on social media or call our customer service lines.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
final 5000.... Is sortin nd blockin permitted?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
uyosolo:
final 5000.... Is sortin nd blockin permitted?

Now I can say that the ambiguity of their expressions is distressing.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by akanmunimi: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
uyosolo:
i jst got a mail dat we shd retake stage 4,who wnts to go first?
are u serious or just kidding?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
akanmunimi:
"the retake option is generated by the system when it senses low performances" this is the response of pushcv to one of the questions in their blog. house what do u have to say or is there any in d house who doesnt have retake option in his dashboard? response pls

The system doesn't sense anything and it is not pushCV that responded to that question but a fellow quest applicant like u. The retake is chiefly optional if u think u didn't do well or if u experience technical problems. It appears on every one's dashboard. They give u d privilege of retaking it even twenty times as long as its an entirely different questions from the formers. I was highly satisfied with my fourth retake so I stopped. Please lets not covertly abuse opportunities.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caucasian:

The system doesn't sense anything. The retake is chiefly optional if u think u didn't do well or if u experience technical problems. It appears on every one's dashboard. They give u d privilege of retaking it even twenty times as long as its an entirely different questions from the formers. I was highly satisfied with my fourth retake so I stopped. Please lets not covertly abuse opportunities.

That is certainly not a covert abuse of opportunity my friend, that quoted post is an admin response from their blog.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Folks are getting pensive already. Y'all calm down and sip some black coffee. Allow the people do their thing. Keep your fingers crossed and watch what happens next. Whats yours, is yours. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.