Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76002 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Skoopy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
ivyT:
undecided

Guess you are saying you can't.

Gals this days no dey encouraging at all. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fzero: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ajekpakororo:

Akpamu!
You no get sister, you still get mouth to talj undecided
Nkita tagbuo gi amu gi there. grin

chai u be real village she-goat.. undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Mclick(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by watered(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pineapp:
If he already has a house and is working towards greater things,then yes kiss
Gold digger. So you will appear empty-handed? If na me be ur husband then thunder go fire you for my house
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
Lol @the rock of st Peter grin
Truth is two broke people shouldn't marry.
50k to me is being broke.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
50 K SALARY? ??

NO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
I HATE TO BE RUDE, NO WAY PLEASE.

NBANO! !
I RATHER MARRY A ROAD SIDE MECHANIC. NA still ENGINEER. cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by humilitypays(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
In as much as I understand your point, pls I will advice u to pls start now to change your mindset towards money...money or wealth is nothing. You seem so ambitious for money or wealth and its not good for u as a single lady because it may land u in the wrong hands and possibly before u can learn it becomes too late and u see yourself embracing what u rejected. Nature and God reads our hearts...tell God your desire and don't look down on any man or woman because of their present financial status because future and time changes many things and brings shocking changes too.

And pls stop shouting that as an Igbo girl u are that u can't marry a guy earning 50k/month...because its painting Igbo girls bad in the eyes of guys and that's not funny as u think.

My own elder sis married a guy she earned higher than who had no bike talkless of car, and today, that man is very buoyant than my sister and even her friends' husbands that were rich back then.

Just pray to God and tell Him to help u not by your power or else God will shock u...no sane guy wants to be poor or earn 50k/month...in fact, majority of guys want to be richer than Dangote...but at the end, God blesses those He will bless, so pray for God's grace to meet the right man with good future.

Don't judge a man by his today worth and financial status, only time can tell!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
3cycle:

Lol @the rock of st Peter grin
Truth is two broke people shouldn't marry.
50k to me is being broke.

Thank you jare.
you know say NLDER dem too sentimental cheesy cheesy
Dem forget where I pointed out that that kind money is subject to location. The location wey I dey, I no fit my dear.And I know like relocate.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by watered(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
These are the kind of women who prostitute when things go tough for the man. You shall be poor forever!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Caleycash(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
girl4rmspace:
well, seeing as how i wud b working too, i dont mind.....but thats if i really really love him
See talk oo...before u no go love am?!,mtchewww d same boat carry all of una abeg undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
humilitypays:
In as much as I understand your point, pls I will advice u to pls start now to change your mindset towards money...money or wealth is nothing. You seem so ambitious for money or wealth and its not good for u as a single lady because it may land u in the wrong hands and possibly before u can learn it becomes too late and u see yourself embracing what u rejected. Nature and God reads our hearts...tell God your desire and don't look down on any man or woman because of their present financial status because future and time changes many things and brings shocking changes too.

And pls stop shouting that as an Igbo girl u are that u can't marry a guy earning 50k/month...because its painting Igbo girls bad in the eyes of guys and that's not funny as u think.

My own elder sis married a guy she earned higher than who had no bike talkless of car, and today, that man is very buoyant than my sister and even her friends' husbands that were rich back then.

Just pray to God and tell Him to help u not by your power or else God will shock u...no sane guy wants to be poor or earn 50k/month...in fact, majority of guys want to be richer than Dangote...but at the end, God blesses those He will bless, so pray for God's grace to meet the right man with good future.

Don't judge a man by his today worth and financial status, only time can tell!

I understand you point , please don't get me wrong. I only insisted that I can do that if I am earning more than enough to bear the burden.Get it now . Thanks.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by phlio(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ajekpakororo:

I dey struggling with 15k, you still want make I marry guy wey dey poor like me? Abeg no pray that kind prayer for you sister o undecided
u won't understand
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by watered(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?
Note this lady
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by einsteino(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lover ke?
Please suffer and love are like water and oil.
Love isn't everything. It's not rosy to live in povepoverty.its painful and unbearable. THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO THAT IS IF WE ARE LIVING IN VILLAGE WHERE THE STANDARD OF LIVING IS QUITE LOW.

If he earns this amount in some part of core North, deep in the states of south west, that's understandable. One can manage, but if na Lagos, Abuja, PH, abeg the guy no try at all to buy ring for my hand.

how much is ring? we are the ones who set hurdles for ourselves, we keep pushing the bar. who even said he must do a white wedding?

what even makes you feel a guy who earns stupidly high would be interested in you? it is demand and supply, the more cash a guy commands the higher his tastes(particularly in beauty), so before you start ranting ask yourself if you qualify for such a guy. it is wrong for a lady to expect a man to build the world she dreams of, she is in a better position of doing that since it is her dream.

i am not saying money isn't good, it is but it shouldn't be a pre-requisite. just the same way some guys are so conscious of the outward appearance of a lady, it is wrong. let these things be a plus not the foundation!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
watered:
These are the kind of women who prostitute when things g[s]o tough for the man. You shall be poor forever[/s]!

All the binding wey I dey bind for this thread, you know see am grin

Aruru osha!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by idu1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
adekennis:

How can somebody earning 50k own a house?see him mouth goldminner
she mean an apartment he lives....
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kingofabia: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
truth b told...earning #50k is nt easy..dats #600k per year..honestly,i wudnt marry with dat considering my wife and kids...hw wil u pay house rent,school fees etc...abeg its nt east..dose dat did it 2010,biko dis is 2015.....al i can say is dat u can jst keep pushing ursef..keeping ur game tight.....things mst surely change.....but for me..its a NO

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote a[s]uthor=einsteino post=31784107]

what even makes you feel a guy who earns stupidly high would be interested in you? it is demand and supply, the more cash a guy commands the higher his tastes(particularly in beauty), so before you start ranting ask yourself if you qualify for such a guy. it is wrong for a lady to expect a man to build the world she dreams of, she is in a better position of doing that since it is her dream.

i am not saying money isn't good, it is but it shouldn't be a pre-requisite. just the same way some guys are so conscious of the outward appearance of a lady, it is wrong. let these things be a plus not the foundation![/quote[/s]]

Read the first line, then cancelled all.No need.All you wrote there is bullshiite. Thanks.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by watered(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
as if igbo girls of your type are fit for marriage. Abeg go dey sell beer for pub. My kind of man can't marry a woman who is worth nothing. God forbid
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sure I can, if he brings his own 50k I bring mine why not if not.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
phlio:
u won't understand

I do understand. Life us hard, I refuse to make it harder if I am not earning more.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ajekpakororo:

Thank you jare.
you know say NLDER dem too sentimental cheesy cheesy
Dem forget where I pointed out that that kind money is subject to location. The location wey I dey, I no fit my dear.And I know like relocate.
Truth... If he earns 50k somewhere in the north omo he's a bigboy. Because you can get a room and parlour self contain for 6ok yearly. Food is cheap, life is easy but somewhere like PH?
House rent alone for self contain is above 200k, feeding nko? Plus another mouth to feed?
That to me is suicidal except his wife earns 3times that amount.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by coolfredo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
I actually wanted to comment on ur comment but wen i read "as an igbo girl" so i hav to researve my comment.. cos i kno wat "igbo girls " lov most...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
3cycle:

Truth... If he earns 50k somewhere in the north omo he's a bigboy. Because you can get a room and parlour self contain for 6ok yearly. Food is cheap, life is easy but somewhere like PH?
House rent alone for self contain is above 200k, feeding nko? Plus another mouth to feed?
That to me is suicidal except his wife earns 3times that amount.

I already pointed this out with my other monicker. But you know sone niggar na, them no want ear say a bĂ­tch dey reject them base on money cheesy grin.If I am based in the north, of course I go marry because the standard if living there requires not too much.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!

If i'm wealthy with unlimited budget and met you by chance i will make every possible effort to hid it so as not to end up with you because you will go when the money runs out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Why is there so much ado on what ''he'' earns? What does ''she'' earn Abi man be donkey nii undecided
Some ladies who aint working will soon invade this thread with funny replies now. If he earns 50k now doesn't mean it won't increase as time goes on and if it's not okay by your lady, by all means, take a hike sad sad sad angry

Quote Of The Week:

Why is there so much ado on what "he" earns? What does "she" earn - Chimkaire.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sure i can marry a man who earns 50K as long as he loves me and i love him too. We plan together and we both work also..

But...........................................The man must sabi go many rounds on bed oooo, i no wan hear story for night ooooo wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
watered:
as if igbo girls of your type are fit for marriage. Abeg go dey sell beer for pub. My kind of man can't marry a woman who is worth nothing. God forbid

Lmao.
Sorry I be the type wey like hustle. Now get out! Na me dey train myself for school.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
sexyseun:
Sure i can marry a man who earns 50K as long as he loves me and i love him too. We plan together and we both work also..

But...........................................The man must sabi go many rounds on bed oooo, i no wan hear story for night ooooo wink

See condition grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by coolfredo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I will work na, definitely.That's the more reason why currently I am studying and struggling to get a masters degree.No doubt, I don't intend stopping there. I will definitely be sad in that marriage, very sad.Leave o, I fit pack shiit for money o.
yes i talk am wen i said i kno wat igbo girls love? "i fit pack shiiiit for money o"
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.
u are right...u own sef beta..i have been with my husband when he was still repairing laptops.and earning #1000 or 500..today I am a proud wife of my husband who owns his own company and branches all over computer village

.it doesn't matter if a man earns #5..it is all abt love
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by phlio(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ajekpakororo:

I do understand. Life us hard, I refuse to make it harder if I am not earning more.
lol.....just be careful the way you take life

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.