Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (75998 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
hamilton62:

I love this reply dear... Thanks for the light you've thrown to the dark part of some lady's ignorance...
If a man makes #50,000 it doesn't mean that's his worth... Every rich dad and dude today was on such financial level once before this present milk and honey-wealth-realm.
A lady with vision must know if a man earning #50,000 has vision garnished with hardworking and is ready to provide for his family. He might not be spiritually strong because most men are defaulters in this but he must be a flexible dude, even rigid it doesn't matter. It's left for the lady with light to bring it into the life of this man and with prayers for God to grace and favour the man because the word of God says; He who finds a wife, finds good thing and obtaineth favour from God.
Men might be the head of the family but women are the neck and without the neck the head is a fool because it's in one direction without reasoning...
I am a guy but kudos to any lady who knows how to be a wife because their responsibility is much both in prayers, fasting, encouragement etc.
Ladies have a better stress absorber than men... So behind every successful man is a woman (not a female ooo).
So ladies, better start reasoning before you end up as divorcees or the skeleton yielding money for a foolish guy in his deepest room.
Thanks and God bless!
Bless you too and may you find your perfect match in Matrimony, to the glory of God cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
einsteino:

how much is ring? we are the ones who set hurdles for ourselves, we keep pushing the bar. who even said he must do a white wedding?

what even makes you feel a guy who earns stupidly high would be interested in you? it is demand and supply, the more cash a guy commands the higher his tastes(particularly in beauty), so before you start ranting ask yourself if you qualify for such a guy. it is wrong for a lady to expect a man to build the world she dreams of, she is in a better position of doing that since it is her dream.

i am not saying money isn't good, it is but it shouldn't be a pre-requisite. just the same way some guys are so conscious of the outward appearance of a lady, it is wrong. let these things be a plus not the foundation!
3cycle is still waiting for her oil worker near toaster. hahahaga

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by vynzecent(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
I AM CURRENTLY EARNING THE STATED AMOUNT AND PLANNING TON GET MARRIED BY YEAR END.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
If she can't love u when you have nothing then she doesn't deserve your love when you have everything.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by watered(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ajekpakororo:

Lmao.
Sorry I be the type wey like hustle. Now get out! Na me dey train myself for school.
No wonder! Dog wey no get owner no dey different from you. So na who go collect the bride price incase any mugu show up?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Caleycash(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
fzero:

but truth be told Igbo girls sef get their own for body..
I don tell u oo...u dey find wahallah oo.face d useless and low IQ girl and leave "IGBO" out of this,I dey beg
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nairo: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
u have not seen a husband sef talk more of one with 50k salary. u are old already my sister

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagrre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mirne.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
chai there is God oooo
young miss I fear for u ma
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by opidopy: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lot of ladies wants comfort no doubt, can't blame them either, I mean who doesn't but the fact remains that while so many are busy seeking d made men, some few are lookin inward and are already realisin the reward of they dreams or patience. for me tho I evaluate any ladies from every thing she says and do n I also wish to marry a rich lady just like u ladies also want to marry a rich man...but then again I can forfeit that for a promising lady. #dontblameegovinmma it just her opinion, #playbyyourownprinciple
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

3c ycle is still waiting for her oil worker near toaster. hahahaga
Stop mentioning my monicker. You won't like my next statement if you mention me again
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by humilitypays(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Now I can see y Nigerian guys complain that Igbo girls love money, gosh!

From the comments so far, it is mostly igbo girls/ladies that are casting/binding against a husband earning 50k/month, too bad.

Now let me throw more light for some of u ladies to understand how life works:

Securing a job that pays above 50,000 naira/month in Nigeria today as a fresh graduate isn't easy, it takes God's grace, extra leg, luck and exceptional result/intelligence/smartness because we have very few companies that pay fresh graduates above 50k/month.

So for a fresh graduate in Nigeria to get a job paying 70k/month and above, he needs relevant work experience, which comes with years of hardwork and sacrifice, and that's y most single guys in Nigeria today fall within this income range...but with time, as they acquire work experience, they will climb or get better paying job.

So ladies, stop looking down on those guys earning 50k/month because with time, they will earn bigger and some will end up MDs, CEOs.

If u want a better, happier tomorrow, be ready to pass through the hard test of life.

To al the Igbo ladies with money-conscious mindset, pls change for good...money is nothing; anyone can be wealthy with time. Only God can tell the future.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by laplace12(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
A guy earning 50k, him no go chop? transport, you no go wear clothe, what about small small things wey go still need money? How much kon remain? In a month? That's hypertension dey kill una before 50.My advice to guys wey dey hype here, IF THATS YOUR SALARY, BETTER MARRY WOMAN WEY GET BETTER WORK TOO.Any woman wey go manage you needs to get her ass . s to work too, else na so so pikin she go born full house.I GO MARRY NO MEAN SAY I GO STAY undecided

Desperados!

Only broke women talk this way.

No be your fault sister, poverty has dealt with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by paragon40(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
THEY WILL BE FORMING NOWW........SOME .LADIES IN NIGERIA DONT EVEN WANT TO.HELP THEIR HUSBAND, THEY BELIEVE IN THIS ALREADY MADE THING THAT ONLY EXIST IN DER HEAD....U BETTER CHANGE IF U FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY.. support him today and u reap d seed 2morrw......dnt blame some ladies dat wnt suppprt cuz dey wnt get money 2 fix and polish der nails.....fix differnt kind of hair...AND HOLD Z10 with der polished hands.....eat GUM like say 2morw no dey...(dey are d lazy ones) .O.P it left 2 u i blv der are lot of beautiful ladies in this country that will even marry someone with 20thousand...dey blv dey will get der someday...i saw GEJ AND PEJ old skul picture today@DE front page...ask mamma how much was jona's salary den...we all know d story today............FINALLY I BLV A HARD WORKING LADY will support his HUSBAD NOT A LIABILTY, and i hope some ladies wnt be influenced negatively due 2 some post cuz dat wrng decision might send u packing........PEACE

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by titsqueez(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
watered:
No wonder! Dog wey no get owner no dey different from you. So na who go collect the bride price incase any mugu show up?
fatality

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Caleycash(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
humilitypays:
In as much as I understand your point, pls I will advice u to pls start now to change your mindset towards money...money or wealth is nothing. You seem so ambitious for money or wealth and its not good for u as a single lady because it may land u in the wrong hands and possibly before u can learn it becomes too late and u see yourself embracing what u rejected. Nature and God reads our hearts...tell God your desire and don't look down on any man or woman because of their present financial status because future and time changes many things and brings shocking changes too.

And pls stop shouting that as an Igbo girl u are that u can't marry a guy earning 50k/month...because its painting Igbo girls bad in the eyes of guys and that's not funny as u think.

My own elder sis married a guy she earned higher than who had no bike talkless of car, and today, that man is very buoyant than my sister and even her friends' husbands that were rich back then.

Just pray to God and tell Him to help u not by your power or else God will shock u...no sane guy wants to be poor or earn 50k/month...in fact, majority of guys want to be richer than Dangote...but at the end, God blesses those He will bless, so pray for God's grace to meet the right man with good future.

Don't judge a man by his today worth and financial status, only time can tell!
just spoiling. our beautiful name...another foolish girl.claiming. igbo as her tribe...OYO

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by LewisO: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
bokoarerams:
You see why a lot of Igbo girls are not married!!! my dear I earn 48k and I am married, my wife is very pretty, she finished from a private University but was humble enough to marry me. We have a pretty daughter and we are very happy
This is what they called true love, that your wife is truly a wife material she loves u for who u are and she believes things can still change for better, what a wife u got.

And always make her happy too. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by UnimkeAk(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pineapp:
If he already has a house and is working towards greater things,then yes kiss

U mean has a rented face me I face u apartment. grin

A man with a 50k monthly income in Nigeria should have no business with marriage, maybe in Zimbabwe#

Just my thoughts tho:

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by pet2ten(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
I don't mean to disrespect u but truth is ur brain is so small...I want u to learn something henceforth. Even christiano ronaldo that earns about 79million naira weekly hopes to beat that amount in future and reality is he will one day not keep getting it again and that amount will definitly drop.so my advice to u is try to balance ur reasoning in regards to positive thinking.its not a sin either if u live less than how ur dad raized u...u get my point. I was earning 45k last year wich I used too feed 3 of my closee friends...all graduates who couldn't even aford 200naira r.card.so bad as e. Bad I still dey try. Now I earn twice that amount and still feeding more people than those that are even married.let's just hope for a better tomorrow and try to be contented when the wind of lack touches us.Godbless

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ibrokola(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.

Wanna b like u. Whats d secret to d 3000% rise in income. Business or a better paying job?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tundeotunba(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nt the gals of now adays!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by wasco24: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
hahahahah nothing we no go hear for this Nland ooooo
sexyseun:
Sure i can marry a man who earns 50K as long as he loves me and i love him too. We plan together and we both work also..

But...........................................The man must sabi go many rounds on bed oooo, i no wan hear story for night ooooo wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by lovat(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoryte33:
m already falling in luv wif U,,,,what a write-up,,,,
he is a guy, check his post and you will see he forgot his gender. Guy 14yrs ooo
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by bamite(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin grin

50K SALARY IS EXACTLY WHAT GOD WILL FORBID IN MY LIFE! ! cool cool
pls shut it already.. Hungry babe
U're not even that attractive to the position u've placed urself..
Real women out thete dont give a f*ck about a mans money, they got theirs stashed up in the bank so money aint notin to them, i guess its because u grew up in poverty thats why u are so focused on sm1 elses pocket.
I wish u luck in ur search for a bill gates sha, i hope he doesnt end up using u for money ritual later in lyf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.

Inspirational!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by giffty(f): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes,but Lets be realistic,that amount is small,but why not we'll scale through,i don't intend getting married without a job(no way)so my salary plus his own;our marriage will going smoothly oo,the fact that he earns 50k won't even be noticed..but if i don't have a job;then i can't cox 50k cannot keep a home,..esp when a baby gets involved.....Here in PH,how will he even pay his rent?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Kay17: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
To be sincere, Marriage is institution of convenience and a superficial friendship. In as far as convenience allows, anything goes.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by jamillion: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I give so much care about the salary of who I decide to marry tomorrow. My quest to acquire as much as I can is to give my children the best in case of any ill eventuality. I refuse to accept such meagre salary, although I really appreciate ladies who really don't see it as a problem. smiley
It all boils down to choice. smiley
its obviouse you ar greedy one , I pray you don't end up in wrong arm.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by zubby29(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
my dear wait for ur 500k salary husband
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
3cycle:

Stop mentioning my monicker. You won't like my next statement if you mention me again
while 3cycle is patient waiting for her near toaster pH oil worker.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kikelomojessy(f): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes nah... All dis questions sef! When som guys ar earning 20k and dre family neva die. At least he has a job.

The other story dat the guy was asking if he shld ask his GF to abort dir baby cos he dosnt hav a job and the gurl too cnt raise the child alone, if u give him a job of 30k wud he be here askin questions?

OP, dnt let us vex oh.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by dasparrow: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Question For The Ladies, come tell us your Answer.

The question you ought to be asking is: is N 50,000 naira enough to raise a family? After all, after marriage, you are going to knock your wife up right? And then junior will come along 9 months later. Pampers are expensive, baby food is expensive, daycare costs are climbing. You still have to pay rent, pay for transportation, feeds and take care of other miscellaneous expenses. Can N 50,000 take care of all that?

If you are indeed an intelligent man, you ought to know what N 50,000 naira is worth in today's Nigeria. You don't need to come in here asking your females if they can marry a man that is making N 50, 000 naira. Men like you are in a hurry to get married forgetting that it costs money to raise a family. When you dig yourself deeper into abject poverty, you begin to blame your leaders for your sorry predicament as if your leaders asked you to marry and have 4 children on a meagerly N 50,000 naira salary.

Be wise!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.