Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76175 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Kay17: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
LewisO:

This is what they called true love, that your wife is truly a wife material she loves u for who u are and she believes things can still change for better, what a wife u got.

And always make her happy too. cool

what is so special about you that needs to be loved?! what's your charm?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

while 3cycle is patient waiting for her near toaster pH oil worker.
angryOnukwu...
Nama
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by eagleeyez: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constan smile.

May God bless your wife. She's rare...My. Good friend earns 50k and stays like in the outskirts of abuja where the areas something else.

His girl friend of 5 years just dumped him that his poverty level is just too much for her and she can't tolerate any longer.

She doesn't see him doing any better in future.
So you see, you are blessed with such a woman

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by LewisO: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kay17:

what is so special about you that needs to be loved?! what's your charm?
What are u saying? undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Kay17: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
LewisO:

What are u saying? undecided

never mind

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Mekzmoney(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin ur not getin d point.. Seems like u were not following.
Ajekpakororo:

Make them fight na, them chop bellefull undecidedWhat has that got to do with living a comfortable life?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
3cycle:

angryOnukwu...
Nama
That is it? U need to go and stand where that guy first accosted u oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Solowande(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
u don finish? welcome back to reality

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by hopilo: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:

Now its about 1.5m

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.
with Goodluck economy better ooo. 50K to 1.5M

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Eberex(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
dasparrow:

The question you ought to be asking is: is N 50,000 naira enough to raise a family? After all, after marriage, you are going to knock your wife up right? And then junior will come along 9 months later. Pampers are expensive, baby food is expensive, daycare costs are climbing. You still have to pay rent, pay for transportation, feeds and take care of other miscellaneous expenses. Can N 50,000 take care of all that?

If you are indeed an intelligent man, you ought to know what N 50,000 naira is worth in today's Nigeria. You don't need to come in here asking your females if they can marry a man that is making N 50, 000 naira. Men like you are in a hurry to get married forgetting that it costs money to raise a family. When you dig yourself deeper into abject poverty, you begin to blame your leaders for your sorry predicament as if your leaders asked you to marry[b] and have 4 children[/b] on a meagerly N 50,000 naira salary.

Be wise!

and who mentioned the number of children in the first place undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Exactly.
Two people living in poverty is definitely a curse. undecided undecided undecided
Except we are living in places where the standard of living is low.Now you get my argument Mr?

What is wrong with you making it out of poverty first? Or you think you need a man to liberate your sorry mofo ass?

Serious minded girls are out there looking for ways to be independent so they can be useful financially and in all other aspects to their husbands while you stay here waiting for an already made man to free you from the shackles of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
He he he he heeeeeeee......! Money will prevent some people from seeing properly, Unrepentant and perpetual Consumer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by VickyRotex(f): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
I can
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by obstead200(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
dis girl sef!!!!!!
Ur drama in every thread is just too much. Lolz
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by owolawitola(f): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Awwww i love love stories.
scribble:

Now its about 1.5m

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by chubbyz(f): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
[color=][/color]if he earns 50k n I earn 50k y not?we wud plan d money well,and anticipate better pay!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

That is it? U need to go and stand where that guy first accosted u oh. grin
Stop stalking me.
Get a life dude.....
Since last year you've refused to be sensible y?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
hifaif:

What is wrong with you making it out of poverty first? Or you think you need a man to liberate your sorry mofo ass?

Serious minded girls are out there looking for ways to be independent so they can be useful financially and in all other aspects to their husbands while you stay here waiting for an already made man to free you from the shackles of poverty.

And in like manner serious minded and matured men won't come to a public forum and start calling ladies names because they were bold enought to say the way they feel that does not correlate with what the society sees as norms. Is there a law that states that all ladies should behave in a particular manner?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by pinkycute(f): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Once beaten twice shy embarassed

I swear never to engaged myself on DAT again sad

Gynacologist:
u no fit ansa?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fosign(f): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Of course, definitely. marriage shouldn't be based on Money, because in such marriages, when the money no longer comes, there will be problems,

Love should be paramount,cos love conquers all.

The fact that he is working and even earning 50k is something, because if he is very hardworking, dedicated and devoted, he will definitely move up in life and start earning higher.

Most ladies are greedy thats why we have so many that are still single, yet they will say is somebody from their village troublin or delayin them.

They say Rome wasnt built in a day, that man that earns 50k today can start earning 500k tomorow.

My father always told us that money isnt everythn and also that we shouldnt look at someone's today, rather look at his tomorrow and see a better future.

The is nothing absolutely wrong in marrying a guy that earns 50k.

Peace.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by iamord(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
emmanok24:

That was what exactly Aunty Bukky was saying in 1999...

She still attends Single&Married Seminar holding monthly on a Prayer Mountain somewhere in Ibadan! cool

That was what exactly Aunty Bukky was saying in 1999...

She still attends Single&Married Seminar holding monthly on a Prayer Mountain somewhere in Ibadan!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
symbian03:

Will you marry me? undecided
Note: Your e-girlfriend ''liked'' your comment, not me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Her goes mine wink.....
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
holusormi:
As a man earning 50k, I wouldn't even think of marriage !!!.... sad

One of my friend was earning less than 50,000.00.Guess what he did he made plans and got married today my friend is working somewhere else earning over 100,000.00.till date l marvel at how he was able to get married with the so little that he was earning
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Dav24(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
The way and manner some ladies answered this question tells alot about their high teste and standard, its also gives a clear insight as to why most of the ladies who have attained marriageble age are still busy attending night parties. they are there waiting for a ready made man. its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Toktee(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
BY THE TIME YOU WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO SAY AMEN,YOU ARE ALREADY 4O.,IT IS YOUQ TYPE THAT STRUGGLE TO EAT IN YOUR PAPA HOUSE BUT WHEN YOU FIND A GUY,YOU WANT HIM TO CARRY YOUR FAMILY PROBLEM ON HIS HEAD.
How much is your annual salary?
What a parasite!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by bbjummy: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
Yes you are right, but what if God also uses that to test you and perhaps you reject him today and tomorrow he starts earn 4million monthly? Sure you gonna start blaming the stars and the moons why you didn't marry him. undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=hifaif post=31785824]

Oh, STFU already, you broke ass mofo. And get off my mention.[/quot cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by dondo83(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
from the thread you can see many young minds speaking. To even find a responsible and ambitious man to marry is enough for a lady in her prime. I have female friends earning 6 to 8m per annum and yet they cant find a man to settle down with. No single man can say he solely lives on his salary, God just has a way of blessing a marriage. you can earn 50k officially and still be grossing 200k every month. The most important thing is marrying a man that has a steady income and who is also caring . The way my security takes good care of his wife I tend to imagine what if this man was rich? with his salary of 30k u can always see his wife radiating smile and happiness . Everything in life is time and if you are wise enough to know that then someones present situation wont baffle u.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tunjiafolayanka(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
[Even if a man married you with 10m.You ll ruin him once u are not a good wife for him
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.