Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable (21454 Views)

Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On / Amaechi's Claims On Recession Under Jonathan, 7,000MW Under PMB False – TheCable / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by thaoriginator: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
If GEJ bleeps up, America will know grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by prophetfire: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
CR77:
When will the Americans learn to shut up there mouth..

Anyway GEJ till 2019. shocked shocked
you want them to shut it so you guys ll manipulate it as you like.

1 Like

Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Cab man face front o..before you appear before a judge grin

I'm certain the gibberish that you typed can't be deciphered by any lucid person.

Anyways this is to be expected from a failed nation with a lack luster education system that's always on strike.

cheesy
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by otipoju(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
edogirl2:
If not for America's 'we are watching you' stance, Mr Jonathan's original plan to postpone elections indefinitely and hand over to an interim govt will have been executed by now.

The President and his hatchet team have been exploring alternative plans, but each time a senior member of the US govt calls Mr Jonathan, they remind him there will be consequences.

I know PDP kids will soon rush here and say who is America. You wait. Let the President mess up this election, then you will see. His case will be worse than Gbabgo.

Gos bless your wisdom. You see right through PDP's moves. In addition even though some sycophants are telling Jonathan to dare the world, he knows that he and only him will be held personally responsible when all hell breaks loose...so he is watching his statements well.

If the great Ghadafi could be caught like a hen then who is Jonathan.

This is also the reason why many military guys are afraid to stage coups...it's a suicide mission these days.
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
CityNG:

I'm certain the gibberish that you typed can't be deciphered by any lucid person.

Anyways this is to be expected from a failed nation with a lack luster education system that's always on strike.

cheesy

Didn't someone correct your written English a while back?? Chai. .sorry you hear? Strong thing dey do you. It's okay for you not to understand my post, very typical of a slow brain shocked
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Didn't someone correct your written English a while back?? Chai. .sorry you hear? Strong thing dey do you. It's okay for you not to understand my post, very typical of a slow brain shocked

Anyone can correct anything, that doesn't improve the quality of your putrid life.

The point of commenting is for your audience to understand you.

Offspring of a failed and laughable education system.
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
CityNG:

Anyone can correct anything, that doesn't improve the quality of your putrid life.

The point of commenting is for your audience to understand you.

Offspring of a failed and laughable education system.

gringringringringrin

Whoever is squeezing this looser's balls should please release it, see painment**. My dear, if you see me in person you would thank your lucky stars. I am to you what an apple is to an orange. Forget NL and the silly things one has to put up with here. Ewu mpama
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringrin

Whoever is squeezing this looser's balls should please release it, see painment**. My dear, if you see me in person you would thank your lucky stars. I am to you what an apple is to an orange. Forget NL and the silly things one has to put up with here. Ewu mpama

Eya...pele o.

Don't worry, they can treat your condition on an out patient basis.

Someone should please tie this one down before he starts bitting people.

Oponu ode, asiere, tiolokun lorun cheesy grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
CityNG:

Eya...pele o.

Don't worry, they can treat your condition on an out patient basis.

Someone should please tie this one down before he starts bitting people.

Oponu ode, asiere, tiolokun lorun cheesy grin

Mr sorry life..spread your mat and sleep joor. Nuisance!! Even Android auto correct can't solve your deficiency...oops!! He's using a pako phone grin
So much for a good educational system
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Mr sorry life..spread your mat and sleep joor. Nuisance!! Even Android auto correct can't solve your deficiency...oops!! He's using a pako phone grin
So much for a good educational system

What's a pako phone?

You're so destitute that you make ants look rich grin

Here's your homework assignment Squid wink

Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
CityNG:

What's a pako phone?

You're so destitute that you make ants look rich grin

Here's your homework assignment Squid wink

*face palm* Disgrace to a good educational system

So I'm right after all grin
Your deficiency isn't Auto Correctable*

And he's even a hobbit?? Kwaaaa grin Kwaaaaaa grin
By their midget fingers, we shall know them. Better return that wristwatch to its owner. See who I dey trade banter with sef...smh
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

*face palm* Disgrace to a good educational system

So I'm right after all grin
Your deficiency isn't Auto Correctable*

And he's even a hobbit?? Kwaaaa grin Kwaaaaaa grin
By their midget fingers, we shall know them. Better return that wristwatch to its owner. See who I dey trade banter with sef...smh

So how's that Pako phone thingy working for you? grin grin

What a frustrated and dejected ferk.

PS: The wristwatch can pay your housing for two years, so kneel down and kiss it.

Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 12:13am On Mar 20, 2015
CityNG:

So how's that Pako phone thingy working for you? grin grin

What a frustrated and dejected ferk.

PS: The wristwatch can pay your housing for two years, so kneel down and kiss it.

Hohoohooooo...that imitation nonsense you have on your wrist? Santa clown!! From what I've noticed so far you're the dejected one here..its a pity! Stop posting disjointed rubbish!!
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hohoohooooo...that imitation nonsense you have on your wrist? Santa clown!! From what I've noticed so far you're the dejected one here..its a pity! Stop posting disjointed rubbish!!

And you should take some of your own advice.

You've done nothing but post arrant nonsense all day. Makes for entertainment though.

It's like watching a drunk stagger around grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Donsolo101: 2:06am On Mar 20, 2015
US go and stand by Syrian people hasad is kill them
US go and stand by Ukraine people Rusia is killing them . Iraq is there looking for who to stand by them ISIS . you could not stand by Nigeria when Boko haram was at their pick now u want to stand by us after wining the war .
please stay clear from Nigeria we can handle any situation that come our way .
Nigeria will not divide we shall succeed God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by ebiagtales: 2:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Akbee:
we don't need their approval nor their comment. period.. we aint a puppet state anymore in the hands of the imperialist. we know what is best for us..
where was the US govt when boko haram were inflicting untold suffering and grieve on us?
Where was the US govt when we wanted sophisticated weapons to defeat bk?
No pick dat kind call again mr johnathan

Hmm...the US actually wanted to help us fight BH but Mr. Clueless was indecisive and too busy stealing billions of dollars. So guy before you talk, think carefully.
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by ebiagtales: 2:51am On Mar 20, 2015
finestiyke:
Oh, the source of this trash is Sahara Reporters? I blame myself for bothering to read this trash. Mscheew!

Hope you enjoyed the 'trash'

Said Buhari.
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by tit(f): 2:53am On Mar 20, 2015
you failed to rig Israel elections.
your plans to rig Nigeria election will fail too.
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Akbee(m): 5:17am On Mar 20, 2015
ebiagtales:

Hmm...the US actually wanted to help us fight BH but Mr. Clueless was indecisive and too busy stealing billions of dollars. So guy before you talk, think carefully.
clueless??i don't think he is as clueless as u guys see him..
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by onatisi(m): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2015
edogirl2:
If not for America's 'we are watching you' stance, Mr Jonathan's original plan to postpone elections indefinitely and hand over to an interim govt will have been executed by now.

The President and his hatchet team have been exploring alternative plans, but each time a senior member of the US govt calls Mr Jonathan, they remind him there will be consequences.

I know PDP kids will soon rush here and say who is America. You wait. Let the President mess up this election, then you will see. His case will be worse than Gbabgo.

siddon for ur bedroom dey talk shit ,as if you will leave ur bedroom if anything happens,Empty barrels .smh
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
CityNG:

And you should take some of your own advice.

You've done nothing but post arrant nonsense all day. Makes for entertainment though.

It's like watching a drunk stagger around grin

Taaaaah!! Gbafuo there!
Stalker...keep following my comments on NL.
Employed American indeed cry
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Taaaaah!! Gbafuo there!
Stalker...keep following my comments on NL.
Employed American indeed cry

You are a non entity and will remain so.

You are only trying to gain visibility by latching onto my userid.

Until you quoted me and continue to do do you were just a scenery item on NL.

Wether or not I'm American or employed has nothing to do with your extreme poverty ridden existence.

Go find a corner to die of at and try not to create a stench you malignant tumor.

Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

A small sample of my watch collection that can feed your extended family for 10 years grin

Look and weep.

Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
CityNG:

You are a non entity and will remain so.

You are only trying to gain visibility by latching onto my userid.

Until you quoted me and continue to do do you were just a scenery item on NL.

Wether or not I'm American or employed has nothing to do with your extreme poverty ridden existence.

Go find a corner to die of at and try not to create a stench you malignant tumor.

Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati grin

Genocide. .even World War 2 wasn't this bad? Has Harvard degenerated to this tongue ? Hohoohooooo
Professor Maje kodunmi...sofry hioo gringringringrin

Like I said. .i know your situation and understand why the best you can do is sit behind whatever device you borrowed to type rubbish here. I hear wetin happen to you o.
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
CityNG:

A small sample of my watch collection that can feed your extended family for 10 years grin

Look and weep.

Shop attendant...go ahead and dust those cases very well. Chai..nigga just exposed himself. grin
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Shop attendant...go ahead and dust those cases very well. Chai..nigga just exposed himself. grin

I thought I was jobless? Now I'm a shop assistant? Woohoo I'm moving up grin

Dunce offspring of a failed state.
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Genocide. .even World War 2 wasn't this bad? Has Harvard degenerated to this tongue ? Hohoohooooo
Professor Maje kodunmi...sofry hioo gringringringrin

Like I said. .i know your situation and understand why the best you can do is sit behind whatever device you borrowed to type rubbish here. I hear wetin happen to you o.

Really, something happened to me? Please do tell. This ought to be good grin

I've accomplished more in 30 minutes today than you'll accomplish in a lifetime cheesy
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
CityNG:

I thought I was jobless? Now I'm a shop assistant? Woohoo I'm moving up grin

Dunce offspring of a failed state.

This silly muppet is still blabbing?

Float away with whatever stroller you're on...shioor!
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Forwetinnah: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
CityNG:

Really, something happened to me? Please do tell. This ought to be good grin

I've accomplished more in 30 minutes today than you'll accomplish in a lifetime cheesy

Kikiiikiiiikikiiii
What did you accomplish exactly?
The fact that you're a certified dunce talking about Nigeria's Educational system when it's obvious you know nothing
Bravo!! Such an accomplishment grin wink
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Kikiiikiiiikikiiii
What did you accomplish exactly?
The fact that you're a certified dunce talking about Nigeria's Educational system when it's obvious you know nothing
Bravo!! Such an accomplishment grin wink

That's your assignment, when you figure it out then let's hear it grin

Akin danidani, akin dindinrin cheesy
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

This silly muppet is still blabbing?

Float away with whatever stroller you're on...shioor!

It took you over 24 hours to summon up a response.

Omo lole lo gbesi wa grin

Turd!
Re: US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable by Kevinoh: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Akbee:
we don't need their approval nor their comment. period.. we aint a puppet state anymore in the hands of the imperialist. we know what is best for us..
where was the US govt when boko haram were inflicting untold suffering and grieve on us?
Where was the US govt when we wanted sophisticated weapons to defeat bk?
No pick dat kind call again mr johnathan

Your president can only busy or miss a call from the US the day we stop collecting aid money in millions of dollars from them. But until that day, them no born naija well not to answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC / Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" / Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.