Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Think She Is Taking Me For Her Son. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Is Taking Me For Her Son. (1955 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Which State Do You Think She Is From (pic Of The Day) / This Guy I Met Keeps Making Excuses To Avoid Taking Me To The Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think She Is Taking Me For Her Son. by phlio(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
2dice:

dont she have any other child?
two gals
Re: I Think She Is Taking Me For Her Son. by 2dice(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
phlio:
two gals
good try to be their friends..so get to know more about their mum b4 yu turn Sugar-son cheesy
Re: I Think She Is Taking Me For Her Son. by phlio(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
2dice:

good try to be their friends..so get to know more about their mum b4 yu turn Sugar-son cheesy
baba wic one be sugar son ....u don trek ooo
Re: I Think She Is Taking Me For Her Son. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
phlio:
have seen the pic meh we seriously look alike am fair his fair I have pointed nose he does too almost the same facial structure but am Yoruba he z ibo
Eyyah that's so sad. I guess she mean no harm and I will advice u to play along because u may bring smile in to her face again. All the best..
Re: I Think She Is Taking Me For Her Son. by adahgold(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
phlio:
I have my mummy and I love her like heaven ......my most valuable mom

we no but is a sign of respect...
Re: I Think She Is Taking Me For Her Son. by phlio(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
adahgold:

we no but is a sign of respect...
okay no p

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hazard FC / How Do I Become A Misogynist? / Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.