Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (23070 Views)

Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Exponental(m): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2015
NO........ If she's matured and sexually active!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by ElekeNtioba: 1:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Wubbish question! If its ok for a guy to carry why shouldnt d ladies. After all its their orifice and they have to protect whats theirs.

#SayNoToGENDERinequality
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by mentorandfriend(m): 1:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:
you know,she Is known world wide
I de tell you. Lol.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by lastpage: 2:04am On Mar 20, 2015
jou9d:
Does it feel right or wrong?

Nothing wrong..... just shows that she was in the "Boys Scout" before then! grin grin

"Be Prepared"..... as in for her, war can happen any time! wink

But that kind of girl can be my kind of woman sha.

"Crase person easy to watch for market but who wan make that be im own pikin"?
No be me, it wasn't me! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by sule5727: 2:06am On Mar 20, 2015
bisous:
When I was younger it used to seem wrong to me,but l guess as one grows older you learn to be in charge of your own protection especially as there are cases where men who want to get teenagers pregnant puncture the condoms with a needle or pin hence compromising the CD before using it and leaving the woman vulnerable.........
How do I know? ****smiles***
as if u are talking frm experience!!!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by sule5727: 2:09am On Mar 20, 2015
onila:
as a virgin, I dont need too
hw are we sure u are a virgin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by iamord(m): 5:00am On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

*sighs*
lol. Free abeg. There is nothing wrong. And it does not make u a prostitute or LovePeddler. Let them say whatever. Na them sabi
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by hippyzuki(f): 5:15am On Mar 20, 2015
mumumugu:

all baes are prostitutes
. Cn I ask u a simple queshun? Hope say u no go vex oooo? Was ur mama a prostitute? U get sister way b Ashewo? All d girls way de ur family de do night hustle? U smoke mess?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 20, 2015
Lets keep this defamatory sexual distributions about the ladies off our minds and face the reality of things.
A guy that Carries a contraceptive around is good to go huh ? Is he also planning of having indiscriminate sex ? And if so, there is nothing inappropriate about that huh ?
The way the Nigerian mind is polluted calls for immediate sanitization because in times to come, things might just get out of hand.
I personally have one in my wallet lately. I have never used it. So, if I am a lady,I am a LovePeddler ?
You just make those ladies out there feel so off the circle of normal womanhood. You might make someone stop walking with it and the next thing, infection or pregnancy. And you will be here to vilify the person with your unscrupulous defamatory comments.
Not all then are whores like your brain has caused you to think. Like someone said, it is wrong for a married lady to do that.
When another thread comes up, those psychotic distressed set of guys will come up to type " Konji is a bastard". Oh, now you have forgotten that it is and can happen anytime ,anywhere to your being unprepared ?
Hey you Lady , your conscience knows you better. What do you carry it about for and in what quantity (that should have a message to the mind) ?

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 20, 2015
hippyzuki:
. Cn I ask u a simple queshun? Hope say u no go vex oooo? Was ur mama a prostitute? U get sister way b Ashewo? All d girls way de ur family de do night hustle? U smoke mess?
Don't mind that baked asshole.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by aprilaries(m): 5:44am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:
As a make up kit or what?
Nothing wrong for a prostitute to carry one.

Why would you say something like this:the post says;'' is it wrong for women to carry condoms NOT PROSTITUTE! it shows you dnt v respect for the women folk;i pity ur galfrnd

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by HirstMOG(m): 5:48am On Mar 20, 2015
By their thinking we shall know them!!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by justmag(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Nope! That means she stays ready. For example, If a rapist attacks her and she can't fight...she'll be like "look! Do what you gotta do but please use this condom!"... grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Lawalemi(m): 6:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Not wrong, just an indication that she's ready for action
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by kraftykc(m): 6:15am On Mar 20, 2015
dubezra:
Op not bad if d woman is a ashawo;actually thats like an l.d card,lts like asking-"is it wrong for a student to carry his i.d card in his pocket?"

Jesu! So I live in a backward society like this? Naija is truly not fit for development, not with this sort of restrictive mindset.

@OP, a WISE woman would carry them.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Mega72(m): 6:16am On Mar 20, 2015
A woman to carry condom in her bag?what for?it's only prostitudes tht can do such because of d naature of their Job,ever ready!no responsible lady will do that.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by sirviktor(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2015
She could have it at her place but not in her purse always. it sends a wrong signal.

Conditions that could make carrying it her purse seem "not wrong":

1. She plans on visiting her man/ "girlfriend" (we need to be politically correct)

2. She doesn't have plans on visiting him/her but may visit him/her. *wide grin*
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2015
sule5727:
as if u are talking frm experience!!!

Surely i am,a lesson well learnt
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by 1stola: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2015
bisous:
When I was younger it used to seem wrong to me,but l guess as one grows older you learn to be in charge of your own protection especially as there are cases where [s] men who want to get teenagers pregnant puncture the condoms with a needle or pin hence compromising the CD before using it and leaving the woman vulnerable......... [/s]
How do I know? ****smiles***
Profe
I cut cap for you...
BTW, abeg who do you that wicked thing?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by fairygeh(f): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2015
ritababe:
anything that comes with equity most come with a clean hands.
na the guys suppose hold condom
Anyone that comes to Equity must come with clean hands.modified
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Gynacologist(m): 6:33am On Mar 20, 2015
mumumugu:

all baes are prostitutes
no b lie...bt u min say ur sis nd ur mum too na ashswo dnt tk it pasonal...
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 20, 2015
1stola:

Profe
I cut cap for you...
BTW, abeg who do you that wicked thing?
Someone He later confessed.....got a boy to show for it.......so if u think you may be going to visit someone and it may result in sex by all means b in charge of your protection....... unless you dont mind the abortion lane cos u won't think of the MA drugs cos u'd be so sure a CD was used
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by luckman20(m): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:
As a make up kit or what?
Nothing wrong for a prostitute to carry one.

This is ironical
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Exclaxix(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2015
MaLAdyy:
it depends
well I can't carry 1 myself

Nice word#
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Gwammen(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Nothing really bad about that, especially when she's visiting
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Carrying a condom about means you're anticipating sex at any time. I'd rather encourage teens to have pepper sprays in their bags in case any undesirable elements want to take advantage of them. Nobody must know you have a pepper spray,if not the purpose will be defeated.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by vashkayanna(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Nothing wrong with that just Africans see and judge things from behind.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by tellwisdom: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Why she go carry condom...was she expecting a fuccck from anybody before??
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by doninno(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Wo asked u if u r a virgin ehen, forming holy babe na una bad pass. hisssssssss
onila:
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by pbs4real(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2015
sule5727:
hw are we sure u are a virgin
ow do u prove it?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by pbs4real(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2015
onila:
ow do u prove it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.