Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari (32476 Views)

Discrepancies In Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Asso 2015 Presidential Poll Survey / Buhari WILL Win Presidential Poll - Survey / NOI Poll Rates Jonathan Poor In Security, Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by BrutusOj(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bring the ballot boxes and papers let Nigerians vote. Enough of all those online polls and survey things

2 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Jarus(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Even with all the "miracle turn-out" in the SE and SS, and wide popularity of GEJ in 2011, he barely got 65%.

It is now that he will get 77% abi?

I still dey laff
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by missionmex(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Me I don tire for this survey. Make this election come go jor.

1 Like

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by bangalee1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for 2nd Term
#GEJTILL2019
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tradesrunner:

Do you live in Nigeria at all to be making statements that are false. Most Nigerians wanted like 2011 that GEJ deceived us that he would give us fresh air.

My brother, don't be deceive by Fake Change slogan, it's FRAUD.
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by SangoCrusader: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kevin, Charlyn and Kimberly... These fake c*cks*ckers don't even have a website.

What rubbish!!!
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Acecube(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Firefire:
With or without any poll or survey.

Evidence available shows that Approximately 90% of Nigerians still prefer Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to continue his good work till 2019, only about 10% are chanting unverified 'CHANGE' whose meaning has been bastardize.

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is the BEST that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

Fellow Nigerians, don't be deceived with corrupted word and slogan

Vote Jonathan for continuity - Nigeria on the path of greatness

God bless Nigeria.

Shalom!
keep living in delusion.... more than 70% of those who voted for Jonathan in 2011 are disappointed with the way things are... presidency is not something you fail woefully and get a pat at the back to continue, even with rigging Jonathan may still lose this election... shalom
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
SangoCrusader:
Kevin, Charlyn and Kimberly... These fake c*cks*ckers don't even have a website.

What rubbish!!!

LOL. That's coz they are as fake as GEJ'S transformation. cheesy
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by dinachi(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
77%+27%=104%. Please which dunces conducted this survey for mama piss?

1 Like

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by InvertedHammer: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
/
You can always tell that emanated from Nigeria.

Mental laziness in all spheres of life.

77 + 27 adds up to more than 100%

The question is: Who is the I.d.I.o.t behind this poll?

This is why people should deviate from associating with clueless and unrefined fellows. Stupidity could be infectious after all.

UK based firm indeed!
\

3 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by tp10: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote
author=denice1 post=31799410] lipsrsealed

Stay there, why do you think TInubu has made two attempts on jimi
agbaje's life, killing his driver in one if defeat is not starring him
in the face in lagos [/quote]

deceive una sef well well
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by demandtruth: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
denice1:

Not thru a bloody murderer like buhari.
The blood if Iyke uzoma and corpers killed by buhari in 2011 be upon you his supporter & your entire family.
Can u pls say amen. angry

That blood is upon the commander in chief, Gej who fails to secure the lives of the citizenry

Translation, the blood is upon you. The lost of 13,000 lives and armed forces due to Gej failure be upon you also

Listen to how the Tunisian president address the terror attack in his country and compare it to what Gej said.
May your life be run the way Gej is running 9ja
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Acecube:
keep living in delusion.... more than 70% of those who voted for Jonathan in 2011 are disappointed with the way things are... presidency is not something you fail woefully and get a pat at the back to continue, even with rigging Jonathan may still lose this election... shalom

But me say 'WILL' win the election, forget about the media noise and propaganda from the opposition party.
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by onyxo76(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
vote wisely....

3 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Akpan107(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
cheesy PDP finally rigged a poll that favors GEJ. (how come the sum total of both GEJ's 77% and GMB's 27% isn't 100? 77 + 27 = 104) cheesy Clearly a hack job and if real prolly entirely done in the SS/SE strongholds of GEJ, considering even the PDP chairman admitted the election would at best be tight. GEJ can never beat GMB on any online poll let alone offline. Na pure wayo survey.

Make Una celebrate this morale booster for once, for a CHANGE, y'all need it grin
You are wrong my brother,
95% of Plateau population will vote for
GEJ, 80 of Taraba, 90 of Benue, 70 of Kogi,
50 of Kaduna, 85 of Nasarawa, 70 of
Kwara, 70 of Adamawa, 30 of Niger, 30
of Bauchi, and 35 of Yobe. GEJ will get atleast, 40% votes from the
North 98% from South East 95% from South South 70% from South West winning an Election is not all about
making noise on media. The APC are good at winning Elections on
social media, that why Buhari has been
President on social media since 2014!
And he is likely to remain the president
on social media untill 2023.

1 Like

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by obailala(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=15pt]77% GEJ
27% GMB

77 + 27 = 104%

...and then the report says GEJ wins with a margin of 13% lipsrsealed undecided

Not a single figure adds up in the entire scam report / baboon survey (which must have been prepared in a hurry by a dumb PDP/GEJ sympathiser who must have been high on some banned substances).

But why are Goodluck's handlers just plain dumb?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by demandtruth: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Firefire:

Backward NEVER!

Keep moving FORWARD...

Vote Dr. Goodluck Jonathan for better Nigeria.

Forward is when there is a movement from one point to another
In this context, is when Nigeria moves from one level to a better level

This is not so in the case of Gej administration.
There's not been any value added to what he met on ground

He's a failure
I can't be a supporter of failure
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by gp6liveth(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
cheesy PDP finally rigged a poll that favors GEJ. (how come the sum total of both GEJ's 77% and GMB's 27% isn't 100? 77 + 27 = 104) cheesy Clearly a hack job and if real prolly entirely done in the SS/SE strongholds of GEJ, considering even the PDP chairman admitted the election would at best be tight. GEJ can never beat GMB on any online poll let alone offline. Na pure wayo survey.

Make Una celebrate this morale booster for once, for a CHANGE, y'all need it grin

It might be a typographical error from the journalist. Instead of 23, they typed 27. So don't be faster than your shadow. No body is immuned to mistakes

Surely Gej will comeback to Aso rock. One good turn deserves another.
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
demandtruth:

Forward is when there is a movement from one point to another
In this context, is when Nigeria moves from one level to a better level

This is not so in the case of Gej administration.
There's not been any value added to what he met on ground

He's a failure
I can't be a supporter of failure

CHANGE your mindset, it is wrong.

Dr. Goodluck performance is on records for your verification.
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by denice1: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
demandtruth:

That blood is upon the commander in chief, Gej who fails to secure the lives of the citizenry

Translation, the blood is upon you. The lost of 13,000 lives and armed forces due to Gej failure be upon you also

Listen to how the Tunisian president address the terror attack in his country and compare it to what Gej said.
May your life be run the way Gej is running 9ja

Point one boko haram member who says he is killing for Gej, ecxcept their bloody god.
But your buhari supporters were chanting sai buhari with his posters as they killed.
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Survey should not Favour jonathan o! infact I rebuke that for him in Jesus name! The survey and online poll should keep favouring General muhammadu buhari . Come march 28th 2015 the real election should favour GEJ!!!(Amen) Amin ,Ashee!!, insha allah!!............................................................

GEJ till 2019 .#GEJwillWin
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by mcprince32(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Truth be told:
GEJ fans are cool headed,hard working, non-quarrelsome, patient, confident, compassionate, considerate, patient,hospitable, commited,conserved,transparent,credible-free and fair elections, Success-oriented. Name them.....
Hence less talks, only waiting for the d-day to say: "Oga Jona, pls continue you good works'' until 2019 by God's grace and if Jesus tarries. Will one show the boundary to his father?
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by ziccoit: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
This was the same group that predicted in 2010 that Hon (Mrs) Uche Ekwunife of progressive people alliance (PPA) would win Anambra gubernatorial election. We all saw what actually happened after. Ekwunife didn't only loss in that election, she came distance 4th! Lol.
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by philips70(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDP+FRAUD/RIGGING=SIAMESE TWINS. God help them.

1 Like

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by lugado: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
chai oyinbo sef wan chop good luck dollars. chai there is God o
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by tola9ja: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ till 2019...........We are marching forward grin grin grin grin

Opinion polls and survey are unreliable..........March 28 is the real day and on that day jonathan will finally end pa buhari failed political carerre

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by tola9ja: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
CR77:
GEJ till 2019

Buhari Pull Over

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by demandtruth: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
denice1:

Point one boko haram member who says he is killing for Gej, ecxcept their bloody god.
But your buhari supporters were chanting sai buhari with his posters as they killed.

Under whose watch were the killings perpetrated?

whose responsibility is it to protect the lives of the citizen

According to you, Gej is afraid to prosecute GMB

Na waa ooo.
Logic 1010
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by philips70(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Akpan107:

You are wrong my brother,
95% of Plateau population will vote for
GEJ, 80 of Taraba, 90 of Benue, 70 of Kogi,
50 of Kaduna, 85 of Nasarawa, 70 of
Kwara, 70 of Adamawa, 30 of Niger, 30
of Bauchi, and 35 of Yobe. GEJ will get atleast, 40% votes from the
North 98% from South East 95% from South South 70% from South West winning an Election is not all about
making noise on media. The APC are good at winning Elections on
social media, that why Buhari has been
President on social media since 2014!
And he is likely to remain the president
on social media untill 2023.

Akpan, talk about Akpan Ibom, Akpabio and domestic jobs only. You will make an A in that instead of saying things you know nothing about and score an F.

2 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by zoomzu(f): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDP and GEJ would disappointed come March 28. Let's wait and see. All the PDP would look for where to hide and they won't find.

1 Like

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by demandtruth: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Firefire:

CHANGE your mindset, it is wrong.

Dr. Goodluck performance is on records for your verification.

I have eyes to see.
I'm not an imb-ecile. I can judge what is good and what is failure.

My hand on my chest.
Gej is a failure
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
dunkem21:
Waoh, First time in history! grin

How come the APC missed this online survey with their multiple monikers?

Somebody give me monkey tail to celebrate this monkey survey.
I must play monkey post tomorrow.

77+27=104. Why not 100%?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening / Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! / Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.