Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari (32473 Views)

Discrepancies In Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Asso 2015 Presidential Poll Survey / Buhari WILL Win Presidential Poll - Survey / NOI Poll Rates Jonathan Poor In Security, Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by openmine(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:
That was there survey not our votes all we know is:

we are voting the clueless one out.
vote for change
vote Buhari
vote for a clear bleak future
Ok sir grin grin
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
demandtruth:

I have eyes to see.
I'm not an imb-ecile. I can judge what is good and what is failure.

My hand on my chest.
Gej is a failure

Don't waste your ONE vote.
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by duni04(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:
77+27=104. Why not 100%?
Because illiteracy has its limits. Its like asking Patience Jonathan to write an essay on widows. It'll be a classic, like this survey grin

2 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by teejah03(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
i dont where all the 'likes' people comment to praise buhari r coming from cause all of a sudden u just see 215 likes...

nairaland administrators check it o...

who is defrauding who...
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Adminisher: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Akpan107:

You are wrong my brother,
95% of Plateau population will vote for
GEJ, 80 of Taraba, 90 of Benue, 70 of Kogi,
50 of Kaduna, 85 of Nasarawa, 70 of
Kwara, 70 of Adamawa, 30 of Niger, 30
of Bauchi, and 35 of Yobe. GEJ will get atleast, 40% votes from the
North 98% from South East 95% from South South 70% from South West winning an Election is not all about
making noise on media. The APC are good at winning Elections on
social media, that why Buhari has been
President on social media since 2014!
And he is likely to remain the president
on social media untill 2023.

This is a BIG lie that the middle belt is for JONATHAN. We have facts from the grassroots. Jonathan's PDP tried to cause confusion. Even poor people of the area have not been spared. PDP employed militants to attack xtian communities just to create fear amongst x tians. The kind of persecution not seen when Muslim Heads of State like the eveevil ABACHA or Babangida was unleashed when a xtian was comnander in chief just to scare these people to Jonathan's side yet nobody has been fooled. PDP has the lamest most stupid governors in the region and new INEC rules will not allow rigging by "party machinery ". Continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by demandtruth: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Firefire:

Don't waste your ONE vote.

Waste bawoo?

Do you know why this one vote is very important?

It's going to be cast for the right person. No regret.

I feel so good that i'll not disappoint my generation by doing the right thing

CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by symbianDON(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Firefire:
With or without any poll or survey.

Evidence available shows that Approximately 90% of Nigerians still prefer Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to continue his good work till 2019, only about 10% are chanting unverified 'CHANGE' whose meaning has been bastardize.

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is the BEST that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

Fellow Nigerians, don't be deceived with corrupted word and slogan

Vote Jonathan for continuity - Nigeria on the path of greatness

God bless Nigeria.

Shalom!
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin I just hope GEJ doesn't get to read this your post

2 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Acecube(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Firefire:

But me say 'WILL' win the election, forget about the media noise and propaganda from the opposition party.
So you agree he failed. btw u misunderstood me when I said "may" , on a fair ground Buhari flog Jonathan the otuekan with a wide margin , in the instance of wide spread rigging by Peedeepee he may just close the gap of buhari victory over him in what I'll term inconsequential rigging
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by olaide721(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
I taught as much when premium don put am here say Buhari will win JO NA TAN I know lalascala or lacasera or what do dey call him will bring up his own here well any how sha hin too is free to bring is own survey here too
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by mrmetoo1: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Did they provide the survey monkey link?? Let's even see it.

77%?? Even PDP chairman will tell you this is a lie. At least they should have done a more realistic fake result. Now 77+27=100?? These same guys will come back and ask for certificate.

Then I just noticed they wrote monkey survey, what's a monkey survey?? I know survey monkey but monkey survey?? LMAO!! These people just put something together in a hurry as a morale booster.
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by annurhaske(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Let the time comes we know
Our votes are 4 general buhari
So would come out and vote 4
Him and protect those votes of ours.
The incompetent jonathan will be
Vote out of power comes March 28.
Stupid post!!!!!

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
I WELCOME ALL THIS MORALE BOOSTERS.
IT WILL GIVE GOOFLUCK FALSE CONFIDENCE TO GO INTO THE FISHNET.
BY 8 DAYS TIME, HE WOULD BE ROUNDED UP.
THEN, NO GOING BACK.
PLS, LET ALL ONLINE POLLS START GIVING EBERE 99%.
WE THE CHANGE AGENTS NEEDS IT.

1 Like

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
No reasonable person will consider a possible defeat of 77 percent in favour of any one party in dis coming election. Not even GEJ will agree to dis show of deception. More so, the calculation is so mixed up such that a primary six student won't hesitate to point out the mess. Anyway neither mama piss nor Gej will detect the error. When u get ur PHD on paper, that is the kind of information the people around u will serve u with.
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by santinoj(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
If they are as accurate as this poll they ran in 2010;

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=64159.0

Then oga Jona start packing o!!! grin
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
santinoj:
If they are as accurate as this poll they ran in 2010;

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=64159.0

Then oga Jona start packing o!!! grin

[size=18pt] YOU WAN KILL TANOIDS WT DIS LINK?
LET THEM WITNESS THEIR MASSIVE DEFEAT.[/size]

1 Like

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by santinoj(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=18pt] YOU WAN KILL TANOIDS WT DIS LINK?
LET THEM WITNESS THEIR MASSIVE DEFEAT.[/size]

In 2010 based in Lagos, in 2015 based in London cheesy
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by hansad: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/march-28-poll-survey-rates-jonathan-ahead-of-buhari/204526/

SEE RELATED TOPIC:

Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers
https://www.nairaland.com/2204274/survey-tips-buhari-win-march

Buhari can't win, and must not be allowed to win. Buhari must not be allowed to profit from intimidation of Nigeria Army and people by six years of Boko Haram fight against Nigeria.

The intimidation of the army cause too many voters to back out from supporting the incumbent government.
But Buhari was against Nigerian Army fighting against Boko Haram.
The next election has been tainted with fraud of intimidation of voters against the incumbent government.

Jonathan must stay till 2019 when a clean election with cleaner candidates may emerge.
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Scatterboss(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

True talk! Original ibo support corruption while mumu Igbo support the incorruptible general

Lolzz cheesy cheesy
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by globalresource: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2015
Firefire:

Evidence available shows that Approximately 90% of Nigerians still prefer Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to continue his good work till 2019, only about 10% are chanting unverified 'CHANGE' whose meaning has been bastardize.

God bless Nigeria.

Shalom!

Did I hear 90% or grin....errror

Anyway thank God change is finally here.

Change is inevitable

1 Like

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by arsetalks(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Firefire:

God bless Nigeria.

Shalom!
90%? Where did you get this figure fire man? Same place NOI got the economy indices and job figures? Continue living in delusion.

2 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by blakid(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2015
TRY INDEED. IN WHICH ASPECT? IF I MAY ASK, MY DEAR NAIRALANDER....
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Olaone1: 12:25am On Mar 20, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
cheesy PDP finally rigged a poll that favors GEJ. (how come the sum total of both GEJ's 77% and GMB's 27% isn't 100? 77 + 27 = 104)
This is possible with modern surveys undecided
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by shaqhead: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
cheesy PDP finally rigged a poll that favors GEJ. (how come the sum total of both GEJ's 77% and GMB's 27% isn't 100? 77 + 27 = 104) cheesy Clearly a hack job and if real prolly entirely done in the SS/SE strongholds of GEJ, considering even the PDP chairman admitted the election would at best be tight. GEJ can never beat GMB on any online poll let alone offline. Na pure wayo survey.

Make Una celebrate this morale booster for once, for a CHANGE, y'all need it grin
Ma bro...sinc u dy d front of ds queue pls help us ask Barcanista what "Monkey Survey" abi "Ewu Survey" is?

Help me look ds link o where as at 2010 ds London based firm was based in Lagos
http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/
index.php?topic=64159.0

Actually they are right u kno because they only could have gotten such result of 77% for GEJ and 27% for GMB after surveying monkeys. This brings to mind d episode of 16>19 and d AIT IP address Manipulations.

Someone in here said they dnt nid online polls, they win offline and then they smack us in d face wt ds concocted papier mache lies that just refuses add up!

This people are so dull sha!

Number two how come this Kimberly and Charly Boys are virtually non existent on the internet. Nothing about them until ds "Monkey survey for GEJ"-Wendel Simlin Charlyn Kimberly!

Like u said, they should savour ds moment o!

2 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by shaqhead: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Olaone1:

This is possible with modern surveys undecided
Uncle I dnt understand, please "come again"!

Like for real, modern surveys as in "monkey survey"?

Pls wyl u explain wat u mean by dt ur statement wt an example pls also throw more light on what "monkey survey" is...abeg..no vex!
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by rusher14: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Gotcha!

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 20, 2015
We have settled it @canaaland, victory is all we will start celebrating

Daura man needs another 4years to come out with GEJ predecessor in campaign
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Olaone1: 1:59am On Mar 20, 2015
shaqhead:

Pls wyl u explain wat u mean by dt ur statement wt an example pls also throw more light on what "monkey survey" is...abeg..no vex!

Bro, this is how bookmakers make money. Probabilities for them must be more than 100%.

I will reveal more cheesy cheesy
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by Olaone1: 2:12am On Mar 20, 2015
shaqhead:

More than 100%

Candidate VF MF MU VU no-opin
G.H.W.Bush 20%35% 31% 18% 6%
M.Dukakis 16% 35% 24% 22% 7%
L.Bentsen 19% 35% 19% 11% 12%
J.D.Quayle 8% 32% 22% 25% 12%
J.Jackson 12% 36% 25% 16% 11%

http://rangevoting.org/RangePolls.html smiley
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by eligibility: 2:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Its only the enemy of progress that will support re electing the most clueless zoologist ever led Nigerians with high level of corruption with impunity .

GEJ is worst and desperate than Abacha .

Nigerians will understand after handing over on may 29th

VOTE FOR APC !!!
CHANGE IS INEXCUSABLE !!!

2 Likes

Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by eligibility: 2:26am On Mar 20, 2015
nacosprof:
We have settled it @canaaland, victory is all we will start celebrating

Daura man needs another 4years to come out with GEJ predecessor in campaign

You have settled what?
How can you settle such a serious issue in the presence of a wanted Oyedepo , your semi god pastor that lacks moral status quo on Nigerians issues.
By the time GMB emerges on may 29th, your semi god will be handed over to UK govt.

CHANGE IS INEXORABLE !!!
Re: March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari by M4gunners: 3:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Forward ever backward never vote for GEJ ket the transformation continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / A Nairalander take on #Twitter Ban: President Buhari Goofed On The Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.