Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return (32063 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Babaneh(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Serves him right..

U only need to ask questions on what happend not an arrogant confrontation...
if na ur pikin do you that kind thing u go gree?

2 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Maczeelly(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
A*

1 Like

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by blessedvisky(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
ok
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Adyrin(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Nor mind am!
Wen dem go settle for bed e go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dere?
MKO4ever:
Before nko?
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Ruminating....will be back in due course.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by loomer: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
You for slap am back na, as u no even know wetn ur mama do at the first place.....
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by sisisioge: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Just move out without drama...just plain get your life started outside his domain.

Moral of the lesson... never hit your wife in front of the kids no matter how old they are, it injures their personality undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Eberex(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Take a deep breathe........................breathe.................breathe.............................are u okay now? cool, cos he is still your dad

2 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by VJSMILESS: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Bigcake:
Maybe your Dad was on a slapping spree. Moral Lesson.... Next time dont stand close to his left hand while talking to him.
dammmmmmit grin

2 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Ghadafy(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2015
I'm not gonna applaud you for confronting your dad, that was wrong. He's your father and he has every right to slap the hell outta your face. I'm not supporting him for slapping your mum, that was too bad.

1 Like

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2015
@OP

You are a very fooolish boy. Your dad beat your mum and you can't beat the bleeping hell out of him. Infact, God will not forgive you for this.

angry angry angry angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Damikevin(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
eleko1:
sad cool that is good for U.Why do u rush to confront ur dad without asking ur mum why she was slapped.He gave u dat resounding slap cos he see U as taking side with ur mama.Ur mum probably say something that warrant her being slapped(I dnt support woman battered)Ur best bet now is to settle the issue/misunderstanding between them not rushing/park out.
what could she have done this early morning to warrant a slap? And at the age of 60. Hommie open ur eyes.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by yungcyrus(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Na you make mistake na...... if I were you,the moment he slapped my mum,he had lost that respect and na as e dey hot I go yarn am scores.... if e do anyhow e sef go collect anyhow... what non-sense!!....

Anyways..... if he has a car,break windscreen and tear the tire..... and tell him you did it! For every slap your mom collects, damage one personal item of his that is precious to him...e go learn quick.
u foolish gan......see mumu advice

2 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Freest:
It happened this morning oh, was bathing and prepping for work when i heard my dad at the top of his voice, before i knew it i heard mumsy crying, he had slapped her. Am in the same house( Haven't been able to move out yet) and i couldn't just bear my mum crying so i went to my dad to tell him what he did was not right. He is almost 60 and so is his wife, at that age you slap your wife i was trying to use the voice of reason as i was angry but kept my calm (Who wouldn't be angry seeing his/her mum cry?) before i could finish explaining and appealing to him i received from his left hand of righteousness a resounding slap... it got me confused as i didn't know what i did to deserve such. I didn't say anything harsh nor abusive. Am angry but didn't wanna return that slap nor say words I'll regret. I told him I'm moving out and he just lost a son, he replied that i wont be missed. I wanna do something he'll never forget, before i leave, please i need advice as it dented my personality even amongst my younger siblings and neighbors. I really am confused on what to do before moving out. Am so pissed now
pls sincere advice. thanks

Moving out to where? Did you actually plan for that? Dont just do things unplanned. It will be even more shameful when you move out and if couldnt cope with rent and stuffs out there, you move in again like a prodigal son.

As for slapping your mum at their age, it's a thing of shame and must be condemned with all severity. People of their age should rather be of mentors to the young ones. May be your dad take weeds sometimes and maybe he just took it this morning and was high on it.

6 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by eldnix: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Hahahahahahahaheheheheheheheheheh shocked cheesy grin tongue....my broda tell me again ...how was the. Slap
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by okotv(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Simple, move out if you can. Don't retaliate. When provoked whatever actions we take have grave consequences. Let him be the one that would have a guilty conscience and reconciling to do. Take it easy cause it can only get better. It shall be well.

1 Like

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by faithfuldon7(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
I don't know ur financial power. I bought a big gift for my mum the last time my dad tried that nonsense. I bought a car 4 her and my dad was like she is my wife and d car is also mine. guess wat !!my dad is riding that car now til today.

Moral of my story

Don't come BTW them. they know how to settle themselves

3 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by udz: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2015
Ghadafy:
I'm not gonna applaud you for confronting your dad, that was wrong. He's your father and he has every right to slap the hell outta your face. I'm not supporting him for slapping your mum, that was too bad.

dumb post. he has the right to kill because "he is ur father" SMH...

2 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by habiolah(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Freest:
It happened this morning oh, was bathing and prepping for work when i heard my dad at the top of his voice, before i knew it i heard mumsy crying, he had slapped her. Am in the same house( Haven't been able to move out yet) and i couldn't just bear my mum crying so i went to my dad to tell him what he did was not right. He is almost 60 and so is his wife, at that age you slap your wife i was trying to use the voice of reason as i was angry but kept my calm (Who wouldn't be angry seeing his/her mum cry?) before i could finish explaining and appealing to him i received from his left hand of righteousness a resounding slap... it got me confused as i didn't know what i did to deserve such. I didn't say anything harsh nor abusive. Am angry but didn't wanna return that slap nor say words I'll regret. I told him I'm moving out and he just lost a son, he replied that i wont be missed. I wanna do something he'll never forget, before i leave, please i need advice as it dented my personality even amongst my younger siblings and neighbors. I really am confused on what to do before moving out. Am so pissed now

where exactly will you go if you move out? if the option is reasonable, please move. Is he still completely responsible for your feeding, clothing etc? If yes, he wouldn't respect you; if not, please move out.
mom and dad know how to take care of themselves; you take care of yourself. Let the man be, he will eventually come around. But please don't do anything to teach him any lesson; that will make you the wrong one.
saannu

3 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by arak4love(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
some people self are so funny, because ur father slapped you so d next thing forr u is to pack out? i wonder if u are really a true son or ur bible or quran dont teach u aw to behave to ur parents? even if he beats u he is still ur father and u are still under him

1 Like

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by ElFenomeno1: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
Freest:

When are you having this story released on african magic?! undecided
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
Oh! You want to teach your father a lesson? Your anger is taking the best out of you. You should remember that anything you do to that man today, your child will replicate tomorrow. The curse wey go follow you ehn, na only him go fit remove am
this your logic get k-leg ooh.anything he does to his father his son will do same to him. It's not like the op has a son which he slaped with any reason, and karma gave him one back through his father this morning.

5 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by fanex: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
the real question is what are you still doing in you father's house.
Freest:

2 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by tiswell(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Freest:
Son,next tym don't confront ya father in front of ya mum...a man can do anyfn to protect his ego.

5 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Freest:

i didn't get him angry as he was angry before i even got there. I only went to appeal to him. by the way am more angrier and wanna move out today. But need to teach him a moral lesson before leaving hence d need for this advice

Dont try anything silly that'll make ur dad say abusive words or lay curse on you o. I don warn u be that.

1 Like

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You were angry and the anger moved you to your Dad. You dont see yourself but Your Dad saw the anger and had to quensh it with the slap>gbo.a
Your mother is your father's wife. you cant come inbetween. you must learn not to ask questions especially when nerves are high by walking Mama from the point of incident and make her stop the ranting typical of women, likely the reason she got the slap. Dad remain DAD, so make peace with him, sure he will saw something u ll like. goodluck.

GEJ 2015

4 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by killercute16(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Na you make mistake na...... if I were you,the moment he slapped my mum,he had lost that respect and na as e dey hot I go yarn am scores.... if e do anyhow e sef go collect anyhow... what non-sense!!....

Anyways..... if he has a car,break windscreen and tear the tire..... and tell him you did it! For every slap your mom collects, damage one personal item of his that is precious to him...e go learn quick.
The devil's double.

4 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Osezzua(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2015
Freest:

Your approach was the problem, ur dad, just like every other man including you has got ego. U should have allowed him be till maybe later in the evening when his nerves would have calmed down. Just relax, he will come back to apologize to you, after he makes peace with ur mum. Don't do anything stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by udz: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
RedBenson:

Moving out to where? Did you actually plan for that? Dont just do things unplanned. It will be even more shameful when you move out and if couldnt cope with rent and stuffs out there, you move in again like a prodigal son.

As for slapping your mum at their age, it's a thing of shame and must be condemned with all severity. People of their age should rather be of mentors to the young ones. May be your dad take weeds sometimes and maybe he just took it this morning and was high on it.

My friend keep quiet, the OP is in his late 20s, he can make things hapen for himself. . .
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by santinoj(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
As long as you are in his house and in your late 20s, then you are still a kid and has no right whatsoever to come between him and his wife's argument. When you eventually marry and have your family, you'll understand better. If you had to do anything, you should have waited for him to calm down later and talk to him gently, but the approach you used was wrong. He was totally wrong, but you were more wrong to confront him as long as you are living under his roof. Remember, tamper with anything, but not a man's pride.

3 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by killercute16(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
udz:
U are in ur late 20's, then ur Dad FUCKD UP. He doesnt have respect for U yet. try and earn ur respect not by fighting him. Give him a good dose of silent treatment, move out frm his cmfort zone. Bet me, in just 2 months, he will start complaining to every dick and harry to call U and ask why? He wouldnt want to come out open and beg U. Guy am talking from experience.
Matured

3 Likes

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by mafioso47(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2015
PearlO:
Most times u dnt ve to do anyfing....if u cn move out fine, bt if u cnt, ignore him
No mara hw hard a pson is d always ve moments of reflection.....
hez ur father n cudnt possibly mean wot he said.....he'll come around
you are Very Right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious / The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.