Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari (3152 Views)

Ile- Ife Violence: Open Letter To Nigerians / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by dein77(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks for these brilliant articles. How I wish someone could have them passed across to both candidates.

Both of them need to control their supporters to prevent another round of bloodshed. We don't need bloodshed again.

They both huge responsibilities on their shoulders, and I believe it will be well.

Bro, if any of the children of sulphur and ammonia attack you, instead of dropping sensible comments, pls don't dignify them. If they resort to personal attacks, ignore them. They shall surely come against you.

Like crows unavoidably drawn to a fire, they shall come!

Thank you, my personal person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by freshcvv(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Trut:
@freshcvv, stick to the topic and stop derailing the thread.

Did I derail or violence in Lagos and port Harcourt by PDP not electoral violence?
Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
freshcvv:

Boko haram kills by mentioned Allah, does that make Allah the one who sent them?

You are the wicked one here..

Port Harcourt your home state is witnessing pre-election violence and opposition members are being killed by the ruling party members which you and your principal belong to. Have u written letters to your principal on this?

Aren't you a hypocrite?

Your principal paid militant (opc) to harass Lagosians and destroy oppostion posters in the name of protest while using military and police to secure them. Isn't that a more devilish act? Have you written letter to that effect?

Yet you are expecting a private citizen stop violence when he doesn't control the security forces. You are wicked and a devil!

Hypocrite like you need an encounter from the God of the old testament.

Write a letter to Jonathan and tell him to make sure lives and properties are protected come this election, no waiting for 6 years to win election!
all the thrash you mentioned have been addressed. I wonder whether you have comprehension difficulty.

*To Jonathan...
2. Nigeria cannot afford to witness another round of post election violence. As the C-in-C, you have the mandate of all Nigerians to protect our lives and properties. It is your responsibility to ensure that Military and the Police are not negligent of the fragile zones in the North, especially the twelve (12) aforementioned states. They should also ensure that they are alert in the Southern part of the country.

3. All the groups and individuals that vowed in the past to cause problems if the election outcomes does not favour them should not only be monitored and be decisively dealt with should there be any sign of them living to their threats irrespective of party/candidate affiliation.

*To Buhari
4. [b]While no public document shows that you incited your supporters, you need to know that you owe Nigeria and Nigerians the responsibility of cautioning your supporters before, during and after the election against verbal and physical violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
IanDiamonds:
Open letter from someone who sold his soul for a lost cause.... Barcanista trying to stay relevant after selling off his relevance.. Those who said "You can't eat your cake and have it" were saying the truth afterall...

Shut up, and face the article or get lost. You guys are becoming increasingly irritating with your hate and bitterness.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by freshcvv(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
You are indeed insane

Just like you.

I weigh matters from both sides and I don't give room to sentiments.

Probe and punish election riggers/violators and those who commibt electoral violence. Finish!
Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
barcanista:
Letter To President Jonathan

4. Sir, the opposition All Progressive Congress on three (3) occasions vowed to institute a parallel government if "in their own judgement" the election is rigged to favor you. According to them, the courts will be ignored this time. You have the duty to monitor their activities- this you must not fail to do. Security Agencies and the Intelligence wing must not take such threat for granted.

From a Compatriot,
Barcanista From Nairaland

Forgot to mention the series of threats also made by a former militant? Who is an Ijaw man as GEJ, and feels GEJ must be re elected by force, whether the election is free and fair or not, all Nigerians must vote for GEJ as it's his birth right to come for a second term. I would take the threat of Asari a former militant more serious than a threat made by a governor
Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
freshcvv:

Just like you.

I weigh matters from both sides and I don't give room to sentiments.

Probe and punish election riggers/violators and those who commibt electoral violence. Finish!
Is anyone deprived of seeking legal redress when aggrieved? You are insane

2 Likes

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by freshcvv(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
barcanista:
all the thrash you mentioned have been addressed. I wonder whether you have comprehension difficulty.

*To Jonathan...

*To Buhari

Its easy to see where the "letter" is tilting to, so address the chief of the arm forces and let him make sure violators are dealt with.

Plus the one that happened in Lagos and port Harcourt.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
dein77:
Thanks for these brilliant articles. How I wish someone could have them passed across to both candidates.

Both of them need to control their supporters to prevent another round of bloodshed. We don't need bloodshed again.

They both huge responsibilities on their shoulders, and I believe it will be well.

Bro, if any of the children of sulphur and ammonia attack you, instead of dropping sensible comments, pls don't dignify them. If they resort to personal attacks, ignore them. They shall surely come against you.

Like crows unavoidably drawn to a fire, they shall come!

Thank you, my personal person.
It is sad that a supporter of a particular candidate is tactically endorsing that barbaric event. I'm sending it to their twitter handles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Davvymavvy:
Barcanista is our boy, give him food he will sing for you.

Did you personally give him any food? How many of you have been able to write a compelling article since he defected back to the PDP? He was your mouthpiece, very valuable to you, and yet you denigrated and abused a youngman for having an independent mind. He's left the broom group; deal with it. Stop being foolish!

Was he a card-carrying member of the APC? U guys are making me sick! Free him, avoid his article. Period.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
IanDiamonds:
Open letter from someone who sold his soul for a lost cause.... Barcanista trying to stay relevant after selling off his relevance.. Those who said "You can't eat your cake and have it" were saying the truth afterall...
Yeah barcanista sold his soul the way Atiku, Amaechi, Elrufai, Nyako, Kwakwanso, Okorocha, Saraki, Obasanjo, Tambuwal and Wamako sold their soul for lost cause.

HYPOCRITE.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
SweetJoystick:

Forgot to mention the series of threats also made by a former militant? Who is an Ijaw man as GEJ, and feels GEJ must be re elected by force, whether the election is free and fair or not, all Nigerians must vote for GEJ as it's his birth right to come for a second term. I would take the threat of Asari a former militant more serious than a threat made by a governor
Never have I justified any threat from any quarters. I captured your concern in paragraph 3 and 6
*To Jonathan
3. All the groups and individuals that vowed in the past to cause problems if the election outcomes does not favour them should not only be monitored and be decisively dealt with should there be any sign of them living to their threats irrespective of party/candidate affiliation.

6. I enjoin you to admonish your wife and First Lady, Dr. Patience Jonathan on the importance of vetting words before dishing to the public. The statement credited to her as regards "stoning change chanters" is irresponsible, miscalculated, and highly condemnable for any citizen of this country. You also have the responsibility of cautioning some of your supporters that make inciteful remarks.

Take your time to read and stop picking holes where there is none.
Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
barcanista:
Never have I justified any threat from any quarters. I captured your concern in paragraph 3 and 6
*To Jonathan

Take your time to read and stop picking holes where there is none.
As you captured all threats then it would only be fair not to make an example of one and not the other...
Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Yeah barcanista sold his soul the way Atiku, Amaechi, Elrufai, Nyako, Kwakwanso, Okorocha, Saraki, Obasanjo, Tambuwal and Wamako sold their soul for lost cause.

HYPOCRITE.
I don't know why they keep repeating the same line. Thank you jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by dein77(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sooroptimist:

The part bolded is like scoring a 3 pointer in a Basketball game by you

We have not seen the charlatan open a thread to condemn the orgy of wanton killings being perpetrated by PDP in Rivers State

The accursed never-do-well OP rather than remove the speck in his eyes is preoccupied with the timber in someone else's eye

Take heart! It's not the end of the world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by francizy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Barcanister! Barcanister!! The great Barcanister...

I have cleansed this thread for you so carry go.

By the way, nice and well written article bro.

Whoever wins this election ought to employ you to be the national youth president.

More power to your elbow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
SweetJoystick:

As you captured all threats then it would only be fair not to make an example of one and not the other...
I have no idea what your point is anyway.
Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
francizy:
Barcanister! Barcanister!! The great Barcanister...

I have cleansed this thread for you so carry go.

By the way, nice and well written article bro.

Whoever wins this election ought to employ you to be the national youth president.

More power to your elbow.
My Oga, thanks for the cleansing. As for the emboldened grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by IanDiamonds: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Shut up, and face the article or get lost. You guys are becoming increasingly irritating with your hate and bitterness.....

Says someone who's supporting a lost cause and is offended by the truth... Innit..?? If the truth is irritating to you I'd suggest you copy the ostrich and bury your head in sand...
Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Did you personally give him any food? How many of you have been able to write a compelling article since he defected back to the PDP? He was your mouthpiece, very valuable to you, and yet you denigrated and abused a youngman for having an independent mind. He's left the broom group; deal with it. Stop being foolish!

Was he a card-carrying member of the APC? U guys are making me sick! Free him, avoid his article. Period.
Chai!.... This post is so beautiful!!!. I just can't look for the right words to describe it.
@ barcanista, You're the man. Ignore those hopeless and childish sadists

1 Like

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Davvymavvy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Are you part of those lacking in integrity because of pocket economy? How is he better than those useless politicians out there that are lacking in principle? What reason did he give other than stomach infrastructure in the name of seeking "protection". His fellow TANoid believes he has sold his soul, so what exactly is your point?

PhockPhockMan:
Yeah barcanista sold his soul the way Atiku, Amaechi, Elrufai, Nyako, Kwakwanso, Okorocha, Saraki, Obasanjo, Tambuwal and Wamako sold their soul.
Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Chai!.... This post is so beautiful!!!. I just can't look for the right words to describe it.
its over a month since I returned to the patriotic camp #TeamGEJ. I wonder why some of them will not get over it.

2 Likes

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

These guys are very stupid, hypocritical and petty. Its being over 3 weeks that event happened, and yet they can let him be. Whats their problem? Why are they taking his matter personal? This is politics- online politics for than matter, and some lame folks are taking it like its their umbilical cord....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
dearpreye:

These guys are very stupid, hypocritical and petty. Its being over 3 weeks that event happened, and yet they can let him be. Whats their problem? Why are they taking his matter personal? This is politics- online politics for than matter, and some lame folks are taking it like its their umbilical cord....
You don't know these guys, very intolerant like their counterparts in the north, They just don't respect the opinions of others; They believe theirs is the best and the right opinion. Even though you're neutral and you say the truth, they will still castigate, My goodness!....These guys are no different with Bokoharam, The only slight difference is that bokoharam carries out the field job while they carry out the online job.

Bunch of sadists, They're just frustrated. Nonsense set of people!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
barcanista:
its over a month since I returned to the patriotic camp #TeamGEJ. I wonder why some of them will not get over it.
They won't get over it, You were very valuable to them, and still yet, they couldn't respect your opinion.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election Violence: Open Letters To President Jonathan And General Buhari by Descartes: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If PDP rigs this election, it will be resisted. We don't care what you choose to call it. Never will our mandate be stolen. Never!
Am sure you're ready to take to the street and get the exact treatment accordingly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Oil Tycoon Olajide Omokore / Senator Godswill Akpabio Insults Lai Mohammed, Calls Him A Propagandist / Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.