Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1360 Views)

Spending For A Guy In A R/ship,right Or Wrong? / My R/ship Story...pls Read / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2009
Re: .. by evergreen6: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
Its normal, but why dont u call her more too.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2009
Yeah it's normal but not good.if u love her go out of ur way to call her. Women appreciate little things like them being thought of her.infact the longer ur relationship the more spontaneous u shud be.
Re: .. by SeanT21(f): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2009
You definately need to call her more often~~~If U really care for someone,You will want to talk with them all the time!!
Re: .. by HorneyChic(f): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2009
Well, she ain't complaining or is she? Maybe she likes it the way it is. More calls may start to get on her nerves.
I'll say, let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: .. by C2H5OH(f): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2009
This one can go either way. As someone mentioned earlier, calling to say "Hi, how are you doing?" everyday could feed her comfort and show that you care. The other aspect to consider is that the suspense might be what works for your relationship. She feels more at ease because you are not choking her with calls every other secondth of the day, and when she does talk to you she has had enough time to build up or imagine a new fondness of you.
Re: .. by arramyjay: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2009
No it is nt normal.One of the two of you is a very boring person.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2009
i dont know oh, wat i know is dat, once i realize my rela is gettin dat bad, i wud work on it by calling on a regular and if he doesnt like calling and meeting without a gud reason, then lets call it quit, comon watz a rela without talking to ur selves bin wid ur selves all d tym and u know grin, Abeg who doesnt like attention atleast from the ladies side, abegg, i go wid arramyjay, u guyz re boring
Re: .. by Taken(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2009
From experience, you guys are not going any further with a relationship like that.
You can not but communicate in a true relationship.

Another fact, out of sight is out of mind - abi I lie?
Re: .. by iice(f): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2009
She's not complaining. . .you aren't either, so. . .as long as you are both satisfied with where you are, it's all that matters.
Re: .. by Taken(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2009
But it is not healthy!  Healthy relationship are built via constant-continuous communication.
Re: .. by spikedcylinder: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2009
You both seem quite comfortable with yourselves and where your relationship is and thats all you need for now. If/when you feel the need to take things a notch higher, do so - as long as you both still feel the same way. Otherwise, carry on, there's nothing wrong with you o jare! smiley
Re: .. by Taken(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2009
Bobo, hear me o jare. I dey talk from experience. Maybe in nija, you guys no like communication.

Abi you no sabi that out of sight is out of mind?
Re: .. by MissyB1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2009
I really don't know how you both manage. embarassed
I talk with my man via phone more than 4 times a day and I still complain. grin
Re: .. by Ben13: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hey missy, you don't call me up to 4 times na tongue
Re: .. by MissyB1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2009
Lol!!
Baby I was referring to Man #5 not you.
Yours is 3 times a day na . . . don't deny that.
Re: .. by iice(f): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You both seem quite comfortable with yourselves and where your relationship is and thats all you need for now. If/when you feel the need to take things a notch higher, do so - as long as you both still feel the same way. Otherwise, carry on, there's nothing wrong with you o jare! smiley

Thank you jare. tongue

Taken:

But it is not healthy!  Healthy relationship are built via constant-continuous communication.

Actually it depends on the person.
Personally am not a big fan of calls. 5 times a day to shoot the breeze or repeat something. . .abeg undecided
Re: .. by Nautillus(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2009
You guyz appear to me like a different version of "Friends with Benefits" than a dating couple.
Re: .. by HorneyChic(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2009
iice, spiked and I seem to be the only one thinking u guys are normal.
Anyways, don't stress urself. . .but try asking ur GF if she wants u to increase the call rate.
Re: .. by spikedcylinder: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2009
iice:

Thank you jare. tongue

HorneyChic:

iice, spiked and I seem to be the only one thinking u guys are normal.
Anyways, don't stress urself. . .but try asking ur GF if she wants u to increase the call rate.

It would have been a different case if one person is into a lot of communication and the other person is not, that would just be a disaster! Enjoy the way things are jor. smiley
Re: .. by MoneyRule(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2009
@poster
you can continue getting yes and no from here and if after the yes & no's you decide to increase d call rate and she's not comfortable,there'll be a problem and if you decide you guys are ok d way you are and she really wants more,there's still going to be problem in the long run so why not talk to her abt it?
@ Missy B
Even if you hear from him 24 times a day,you will still complain because ladies are biologically programmed to complain!
Re: .. by MissyB1(m): 1:16am On Jan 20, 2009
MoneyRule:

@ Missy B
Even if you hear from him 24 times a day,you will still complain because ladies are biologically programmed to complain!
Educate me more please!! tongue
Re: .. by dean2725: 1:44am On Jan 20, 2009
why are you giving a f u c k about any friends. your concern should be how well it works for you guys. even if is a lies that keeps your r/ship nourished, then let it flow! grin. so it's a normal thing bro
Re: .. by MoneyRule(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ Missy B
Educate you?
You are a lady,you complain.
What part of the above do you need education on? That you are a lady? grin

(1) (Reply)

Beating Up A Woman In The Name Of Marriage / Condoms Too Big For Indian Men / Can You Heal My Broken Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.