Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? (3137 Views)

Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) / Girl With Tanker B**bs Cus Commotion On Instagram Says Cossy's Boobs r small / What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by LewisO: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
dharay99:

confession tym.
we both confessed.
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by dharay99: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
LewisO:

we both confessed.

accepted cry
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by LewisO: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
dharay99:

accepted cry
Adhered! sad
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by LewisO: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
dharay99:

accepted cry
Adhered! cry sad
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Big and average breast anytime anyday I am good to go
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by valmunich(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
Present!!!

*stops my car quickly as she smiles sheepishly*
*slightly removes my shades to assess her*
*confirms she's average*
*opens my car door for her enter*

1 Like

Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by Francis35(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
RomanceLander:
And its so embarrassing talking with a guy and he's just staring like shocked

Yea mayb u've got a rili luvly pair
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
RomanceLander:
And its so embarrassing talking with a guy and he's just staring like shocked

pls don't blame us that's just how it is. I remember a line from Kelly:pregnant where he said 'its all your fault baby u look so fine'

I must confess DAT boobs or bony or pops embarrassed me at Church when I was caught staring at one yellow fresh pops. my mind was how I wish I can squeeze these things.

1 Like

Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by niggi4life(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Give me fresh big booobs with fat nippless and you have taken my pain away by 90%.
Infact 85% of the reason i married my wife was because she was big breasted o! i cant do without a good Big Bwest

1 Like

Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by Fulaboy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sadly I love boobs too undecided
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by Adesiji77: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Confam!

Men have been obsessed with it from 'babyhood' cheesy

Ishilove, lalasticlala, Seun

1 Like

Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by nairalife2013(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Well, I may not like this kind of topic that much, as an afro-adult. Certain comments are better made in hushed tones in public. But to be sincere, bossoms are the major part of the female body that spur up repeated sexual urge. Ladies should hold thier bossoms in high esteem and adopt careful applications in handling them. Itz only a few men that would see a lady's nip ples and their manhood still remain at slumber! Gosh! the thing must kick, then maintain...
Pray against temptation.
I personal hav a doting for big t-i-ts...in 007's voice!
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by trendiitee(f): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Adesiji77:
Confam!

Men have been obsessed with it from 'babyhood' cheesy

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by cyprianlah(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
Choi........ grin

Lol..wetingrin
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by cocoberry(f): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin grin grin

valmunich:

*stops my car quickly as she smiles sheepishly*
*slightly removes my shades to assess her*
*confirms she's average*
*opens my car door for her enter*
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by Romanciella(f): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
mtswwww
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by Adesiji77: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2015
trendiitee:
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Why the long 'hmm'? Isn't it true?
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by trendiitee(f): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Adesiji77:

Why the long 'hmm'? Isn't it true?
I dunno oooooooo
Re: Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? by Adesiji77: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
trendiitee:
I dunno oooooooo

Now you know... cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Debate - Macho Sex Or True Intimacy? / 7 Ways To Die From Sex / Will #500K Be Enough For A Guy To Do Both His Traditonal & White Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.