Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Neesd Ur Candid Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Neesd Ur Candid Advice (561 Views)

Pls,ur Candid Advise... / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice / Ur Candid Opinion Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Neesd Ur Candid Advice by Obaino84: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls,fellow nairalanders,I really need ur candid advice on this..I am a 31yr old man who recently met a 25 year old lady..We r about a month into d relationship and not denying d fact dat we do hav sex..her body language tells dat she really wants 2 get married as she was recently disappointed by her ex-fiance 3months ago..I told her I wldnt mind getting married 2 her cos I lyk her,,but only recently,as part of opening up 2 me,she said she had dated 5 men in d past and even once got pregnant for one of dem,which she aborted via injections..
I am really confused and in a low mood right nw,cos I don't know If I shld go ahead n marry her or if I shld back off nw..
Pls,help me wit honest suggestions..put urselves in my shoes..Thanks
Re: I Neesd Ur Candid Advice by richol(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
IF SHE TOLD U,SHE LOVES YOU......SHE CAN TELL U ANYTHING....THATS TRUST wink
Re: I Neesd Ur Candid Advice by blaqgold(f): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Only 5 guys n one abortion......u shud b hapi.....meanwhile if u rily luv ha,i dn't think I've ceen any reason 4rm ur story y u shud b thinkin of backin off.
Re: I Neesd Ur Candid Advice by Sugarpeaches(f): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
blaqgold:
Only 5 guys n one abortion......u shud b hapi.....meanwhile if u rily luv ha,i dn't think I've ceen any reason 4rm ur story y u shud b thinkin of backin off.

Seconded!!
Re: I Neesd Ur Candid Advice by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Seconded!!

Thirded

hahahahaha
Re: I Neesd Ur Candid Advice by Penssuwa(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mehn that gal gath some balls & this shld earn her ur trust. Most ladies are not better... I hate the fact that she aborted a baby but if she sounds apologetic, then she deserves a chance.
Re: I Neesd Ur Candid Advice by ronald4lif(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Do you know how many abortions the next girl you could end up with may have had? At 25, a girl who has dated just 5 guys doesn't seem sluttish in my opinion. Some may have had a dozen at that age.

She trusted you, opened up, because she sees you as a confidant and someone she could always share her deepest secrets with. And you want to lay her off just like that? Doesn't makes sense.

If she's got everything else right, the distinguish characteristics and elicit the personal appeal which are a requisite for you in a relationship, then please dismiss your worries and concerns as they are not relevant.
Re: I Neesd Ur Candid Advice by Houseofglam7(f): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
@OP, you never give woman belle abort am before?

That girl is wife material 100 yards...... She told you her deepest secret because she trusts you and now you getting cold feet?

Oh pulizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
What exactly do you want from her?

Her soul??
Re: I Neesd Ur Candid Advice by xdos(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
A lot of guys reject ladies wiv a past only to go for ladies without a future... wise saying

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! He Is Gay / Lets Play A Love Game- Check It Out. / Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.