Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex (656 Views)

Would I Be Wrong, Bad, Evil If I Do This? / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
well the topic says it all... or leeme rephrase

will you be cool with your friend being friends with your ex?.... especially when things didn't end smoothly
Re: Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex by falconey(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
is cool very cool, xtracool and thermocool

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex by blackjack21(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
it is highly uncool.
And by HIGHLY I mean even heaven is doubtful for whoever trespass that rule.
angry

23:10:08
Sat, Mar 21, 2015
Re: Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmm.. What a question. undecided
Re: Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex by Extom(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
The possibility of staying friends with my Ex's friend, is directly related to a few variables.

1. How hot she is.

2. How feasible it is to get laid by her.

3. How deep my relationship was with the said ex.

4. What led to the breakup with the said ex.

5.How hot she is.
Re: Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex by Exponental(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
it depends on....
- wat caused d breakup
- our relationship b4 d breakup
- her kind of person
......and so on
Re: Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex by sinaj(f): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2015
not kul for me sad

wudnt wnt anytin dat wil bring bak memories.
Re: Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex by shitshappen(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2015
Nope, I won't.
Re: Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex by Infomizer(m): 6:16am On Mar 22, 2015
To me, no big deal. We're all adults nao. Make dem no just discuss my matter.
Re: Is It Wrong/bad To Be Friends With Your Friend's Ex by sinizia: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2015
You don't even have the right to control who your ex chooses to be friends with or not. Are you her God? As for me, yes!! I can and will still remain friends with my friend's ex. It ain't a crime.

(1) (Reply)

Romance In Islam / Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today / Must See: Compatibility Equation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.