Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today (1045 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today / Role Of Ugly Girls In Relationships Today / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by alberto2k(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
This days i keep seeing situations where by ladies are the ones guilty of violence in relationships, check the latest trending news and you'll find stories of ladies murdering their partners, some go the extent of even choping off their partner's d.ick, and even stabbing to death.

Me don dey fear to woo ladies now: (

Romancelanders please what do u think is the cause of all these sad
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by falconey(m): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
before I comment I want to know what the guy they chop up his ROD did.
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by Fulaboy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by alberto2k(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

a misunderstanding or something undecided
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by Enegod(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Guys, be careful when she is giving you head... She can easily bite off your kondo! angry

The end is really near...smdh!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by alberto2k(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
undecided
Kai! Fulani boi whayasay
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by ronald4lif(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Perhaps it is pay back time. Since time immemorial they have been on the receiving end.

But the woman that cut off her man johny should have poisoned him for him to die a less painful death. Heartless

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by Orijin105: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

According to the news, i heard she chopped up her husband's _dick coz he likes sex so much!
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Enegod:
Guys, be careful when she is giving you head... She can easily bite off your kondo! angry

Wish kine evil tinking b dis

Well, if ah loose ma manhood den she loose her head, but ma manhood still gone cry
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by Fulaboy(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2015
alberto2k:

Kai! Fulani boi whayasay
pardon I no understand what you dey talk oo undecided
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Wow!!! Women are not smiling, seems the men are now scared.
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by alberto2k(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Fulaboy:
pardon I no understand what you dey talk oo undecided
what do u have to say about the topic na?
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by alberto2k(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:
Wow!!! Women are not smiling, seems the men are now scared.
i tell u! We're not really scared.. we're just concerned
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by Cutehector(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2015
Enegod:

lol. U wil get so caught wit excitement, ur mind won't even go thr
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by Enegod(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. U wil get so caught wit excitement, ur mind won't even go thr
kai..you don receive many heads!!! grin
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by Fulaboy(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
alberto2k:
what do u have to say about the topic na?
tho me or any my friends are yet to experience this so I can't actually tell you what may be the cause but is the Men problem I think. Men nowadays are cheating and ladies are getting weirder undecided

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by ednut1(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2015
change is constant
Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by sinizia: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
The main problem is staying in an unhealthy relationship. Ignoring glaring red flags that your partner is an emotional or physical abuser.

I seriously don't know how these victims end up with their killers or abusive partners because none of the ladies I've dated have been these cruel. It's not about being lucky, it's about me doing a thorough investigation before going into any relationship; or pulling out of one immediately I find my partner to be an abuser.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Increasing Rate Of Violence By Women In Relationships Today by alberto2k(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2015
sinizia:
The main problem is staying in an unhealthy relationship. Ignoring glaring red flags that your partner is an emotional or physical abuser.

I seriously don't know how these victims end up with their killers or abusive partners because none of the ladies I've dated have been these cruel. It's not about being lucky, it's about me doing a thorough investigation before going into any relationship; or pulling out of one immediately i find my partner to be an abuser.
yeah.. well said but in some cases one doesnt see them coming even after all the investigations

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Share How I Made My Man Fall In Love Passionately With Me / Why Do Nigerian Men Have To Marry A Woman 3 Times Over / I Am Single, Not Dating And Want To Be Alone... Why Do They Think I Am Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.