Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Twisted Love - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twisted Love (29642 Views)

Twisted Truth / Twisted Mind: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twisted Love by Viktoh(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
cool cool
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Viktoh:
cool cool
Talk nah,any corrections embarassed
Re: Twisted Love by Viktoh(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:

Talk nah,any corrections embarassed
No 4 now....,.Ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twisted Love by tremie(f): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please where's the rest of it na... I'm so in love with ur writing.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
tremie:
Please where's the rest of it na... I'm so in love with ur writing.. smiley
Aww.....till tomorrow darl

i need to edit and bring out the best.

You are the first person i'm following back,you deserves it smiley
Re: Twisted Love by tremie(f): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:

Aww.....till tomorrow darl

i need to edit and bring out the best.

You are the first person i'm following back,you deserves it smiley

Awwh that's so sweet.. Well I so can't wait 4 tomorrow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
~~~DEDICATED TO TREMIE,VIKTOH AND THEORBITERS^^^

^^^^CONTINUATION^^^^

It was a night of wealth display at the birthday venue,important personality all across the country grace the occasion,imported wine and dishes was the main refreshment,who said money is not good??

The ceo was busy attending to some vip personality,while a solemn slow music was been played,everyone has enough to eat and drink.

When it was time for presentation of gift,different types of gifts were being presented,ranging from cars to suits to italian shoes and so many.

The ceo was full of joy,when it was time to cut the cake and make a wish.

He said "my wish is to happy always and that will only happen when i know my work here is progressing,in a couple of hours,i will be gone,to rest in the states,but knowing that my company is not stagnant will put a smile on my face,"

He further admonished them(the staffs) to do away with pride and selfish desire that can destroy the company success.

It was indeed a glorious occasion,they said a few prayers and they all dismissed.

When it was time for the sent-forth party,the ceo has already retired to bed,but not until he was forced to dance abit,the sent-forth party is the real definitiion of a party.alcoholic wine flows freely,the latest hip_hop music was at full blast.

When it was time to dance,nene and lafura were seen dancing to the rhythm of the song,while ivie was busy consuming alcohol,she was on.her second bottle when she felt the urge to dance,koyejo was nearby looking lonely and depressed.

Ivie walked up to hin "koye,let's dance"

"Big sis,i'm a gateman,i cant"

Ivie didnt wait to listen as she dragged him reluctantly to the dance floor.If there is anything ,ivie is good at,it would be dancing,the way she twists and whine her waist is a thrill to watch,at intervals,she would go down low,using her ass to rub his dick.Koyejo on the other hand,wasnt a bad dancer,though at first,he was shy,before he later summoned the courage.

Before you could say harry potter,they stole the show,they became the cynosure of eyes.At this point,martins could not take it anymore,he felt something like rage in him,you know that feeling when the one you love doesnt show concern and she is dancing with someone below your standard

He couldnt hold it anymore,so he went there to stop them "why are dancing with him"he said angrily

"You could live longer on earth by minding your own business" ivie said and continued dancing.Koyejo was already shivering,who wouldnt be??

"If you want to dance,do it appropriate and not dancing like a shameless harlot"martins said angrily

"And now,you insulting me huh??" ivie asked.

"Have you no shame?? How can you dance with my gateman?" he said emphasising on the word 'gateman'..he tried to break them apart but all to no avail.

"he is a gateman,yes!,does that makes him less a man?? As a matter of fact,he's more than the man you will never become" ivie said angrily

Martins couldnt hold it anymore as he forcefully pushed ivie away,ivie regained her strength and continue dancing"if you come closer to me one more time,i swear with my life,i will break this bottle on your head" ivie said pointing to an empty bottle beside her.

Martins came closer and ivie broke the bottle on his head,blood was rushing out,at this time,koyejo has ran out with fear.

Ivie also made a move and picked her bag.

When nene and lafura saw what happened,they rushed to the scene and helped

Nennee said "you cant leave him like this,you have to help him,he's dying"

"Serves him right,next time,he will know how to butt out of people's businesss,i will never forgive him for running my night" ivie replid aggressively

"Oh my God,that's the alcohol speaking now and not you" lafura replied

"Laffy,it's all me,i will see you guys tomorrow" ivie said and left the hall

^^^^END OF CHAPTER THREE^^^^^

See you guyys tomorrow cool

Silent readers,God dey o smiley

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2015
i might drop an update here b4 evenin

watch this space
Re: Twisted Love by Viktoh(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thanks dearie
kitnah:
~~~DEDICATED TO VIKTOH ^^^

^^^^CONTINUATION^^^^

It was a night of wealth display at the birthday venue,important personality all across the country grace the occasion,imported wine and dishes was the main refreshment,who said money is not good??

The ceo was busy attending to some vip personality,while a solemn slow music was been played,everyone has enough to eat and drink.

When it was time for presentation of gift,different types of gifts were being presented,ranging from cars to suits to italian shoes and so many.

He said "my wish is to happy always and that will only happen when i know my work here is progressing,in a couple of hours,i will be gone,to rest in the states,but knowing that my company is not stagnant will put a smile on my face,"

He further admonished them(the staffs) to do away with pride and selfish desire that can destroy the company success.

It was indeed a glorious occasion,they said a few prayers and they all dismissed.

When it was time for the sent-forth party,the ceo has already retired to bed,but not until he was forced to dance abit,the sent-forth party is the real definitiion of a party.alcoholic wine flows freely,the latest hip_hop music was at full blast.

When it was time to dance,nene and lafura were seen dancing to the rhythm of the song,while ivie was busy consuming alcohol,she was on.her second bottle when she felt the urge to dance,koyejo was nearby looking lonely and depressed.

Ivie walked up to hin "koye,let's dance"

"Big sis,i'm a gateman,i cant"

Ivie didnt wait to listen as she dragged him reluctantly to the dance floor.If there is anything ,ivie is good at,it would be dancing,the way she twists and whine her waist is a thrill to watch,at intervals,she would go down low,using her ass to rub his dick.Koyejo on the other hand,wasnt a bad dancer,though at first,he was shy,before he later summoned the courage.

Before you could say harry potter,they stole the show,they became the cynosure of eyes.At this point,martins could not take it anymore,he felt something like rage in him,you know that feeling when the one you love doesnt show concern and she is dancing with someone below your standard

He couldnt hold it anymore,so he went there to stop them "why are dancing with him"he said angrily

"You could live longer on earth by minding your own business" ivie said and continued dancing.Koyejo was already shivering,who wouldnt be??

"If you want to dance,do it appropriate and not dancing like a shameless harlot"martins said angrily

"And now,you insulting me huh??" ivie asked.

"Have you no shame?? How can you dance with my gateman?" he said emphasising on the word 'gateman'..he tried to break them apart but all to no avail.

"he is a gateman,yes!,does that makes him less a man?? As a matter of fact,he's more than the man you will never become" ivie said angrily

Martins couldnt hold it anymore as he forcefully pushed ivie away,ivie regained her strength and continue dancing"if you come closer to me one more time,i swear with my life,i will break this bottle on your head" ivie said pointing to an empty bottle beside her.

Martins came closer and ivie broke the bottle on his head,blood was rushing out,at this time,koyejo has ran out with fear.

Ivie also made a move and picked her bag.

When nene and lafura saw what happened,they rushed to the scene and helped

Nennee said "you cant leave him like this,you have to help him,he's dying"

"Serves him right,next time,he will know how to butt out of people's businesss,i will never forgive him for running my night" ivie replid aggressively

"Oh my God,that's the alcohol speaking now and not you" lafura replied

"Laffy,it's all me,i will see you guys tomorrow" ivie said and left the hall

^^^^END OF CHAPTER THREE^^^^^

See you guyys tomorrow cool

Silent readers,God dey o smiley

smiley[quote author=kitnah post=32049919]~~~DEDICATED TO TREMIE,VIKTOH AND THEORBITERS^^^

^^^^CONTINUATION^^^^

He further admonished them(the staffs) to do away wit
Re: Twisted Love by tremie(f): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
kitnah:
i might drop an update here b4 evenin

watch this space

Thanks sweet but y ru doing us like this.. Pls do and update embarassed
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
tremie:

Thanks sweet but y ru doing us like this.. Pls do and update embarassed
aww....i wl still drop tday sha

tnx 4 readin

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by tremie(f): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
kitnah:

aww....i wl still drop tday sha

tnx 4 readin
Yaay! Waiting grin
Re: Twisted Love by theorbiters: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Me likey

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is getting interesting
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
tremie:

Yaay! Waiting grin
So sorry darl,ntwrk sucks here
theorbiters:
Me likey
Thanks for sticking around smiley
Simplicity101:
This is getting interesting
Lol,thanks for reading smiley
Re: Twisted Love by brennyB: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Like really interesting, following BUMPER 2 BUMPER
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
brennyB:
Like really interesting, following BUMPER 2 BUMPER
Wlcum ma

i saw you viewin and i thought u wont leave a comment.

THANKS!! smiley
Re: Twisted Love by brennyB: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Awww...U're Welcome,as far as this ur piece is concerned,,Not backing out,wanna read to the end!
Re: Twisted Love by Missmossy(f): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
How i enjoy love stories grin beautiful piece kitnah following with keen interest. Kudos.
Re: Twisted Love by D9ty7(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kitnah, if you will permit me to point out a few of the things you need to watch out for in the future updates/chapters and stories.
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
let me follow
Re: Twisted Love by D9ty7(m): 12:02am On Mar 28, 2015
D9ty7:
Kitnah, if you will permit me to point out a few of the things you need to watch out for in the future updates/chapters and stories.
1. I don't do romance stories or let me say, I don't have them online, and therefore I haven't seen people correct me about them. But I have a feeling that romance stories are kind of straightforward. I mean, from the start to finish, we are dealing with Ivie and everything has to be about Ivie. But I believe the only way you could infuse suspense into this work is by importing a new character or better still, twist the story in such a way that one of the existing characters can fill that role. For instance, you could end an update like
("Ivie registered a resounding slap on Martin's face and with this, she stormed out of the party."wink You and I know that reader will want to know what happened next. Then in the next update, you could tell us how the guy she met at the supermarket spent his day at work, club and how he pushed ladies away, because his heart beats for one person.
In short, what I am trying to say is, we have three guys in love with Ivie, make one of them a major character, Martin in my own opinion fits. Lets know how they go about their days and other things. When we read about one character, readers tend to guess whatever will happen next.
2. Your use of words and description of reactions: I think you have used some words that are against the nairaland rules, watch it.
Also, the way you have described Ivie's reaction makes the story look somehow. I mean, Ivie was dancing with the gateman at a party right and she broke a bottle on Martin's head and she still left the scene in one piece? My sister, not this Nigeria o. The best she could have done was slap him. You can't break bottle on person head and not spend three days behind the bars na. Na attempted murder dem dey call am here.
3. The lives of the characters: I don't think Ivie's life should revolve between, home and work. No, it shouldn't. Lets see her do some other things, what does she like? You sha know what I am driving at?
And the way you described their jobs, like its a freestyle thing. The board meeting you told us about, I mean, its an official meeting and no matter the situation of things, the word 'official' must not be forgotten. I think Martin went overboard, or better still, you went a bit overboard with the way you described Martin and the way he adressed Ivie.
What other thing?
Yes, some typographical errors which is normal and as a matter of fact minimal and some grammatic ish. I am not a grammarian, I also gbagaun in my stories, am sure I yaff gbagaun in this post of mine, therefore, I won't talk about that.
I am no professor of English, but I think the use of 'I' in any sentence should always be in the upper case. E.g My name is Kitnah, I am a girl, I love popcorn, I..." You understand, don't you?
Another thing is the spacing of your work, I know, this could be caused by your phone, but I think you can reduce the 'stuffiness'. I will just give you and example below.
Kitnah a twenty six year old dark complexioned lady walked into the office she shared with two of her colleagues.
"Hello Kit." One of the two girl, Ada greeted.
"Hi girls." Kitnah replied as she sat down behind her desk. And just then, he eyes wandered over to Ada's table where a....

You can as well always click the space bar twice after every word. Shey you get? And dialogue should be on a new line.
I will drop my pen here before people complain about my I-too-know attitude. If in the future, I have anything to say, I will just drop them here.
And please no vex cos of this jargon.

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Thank you very much @d9ty7

let me quickly say a few things

-->Ivie's father is in partnership with the ceo,but it's not even (10% ),so ivie is just filling in for her father,and she employed her friends,so they cant be tossed around

-->I didnt add that because it skipped my mind,like i said,i'm not using my phone,neither did i write this anywhere,once my friend gives me her phone,i started typing from the head,i tend to forget most details.

-->There is going to be alot of twists and turn filled with suspence,story never start sef

-->As for the errors and spacing,i'm working on it.

-->Nairaland has some words we shouldnt use

ALL THE SAME, THANKS!!!

btw,i'm not a writer embarassed

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2015
brennyB:
Awww...U're Welcome,as far as this ur piece is concerned,,Not backing out,wanna read to the end!
Missmossy:
How i enjoy love stories grin beautiful piece kitnah following with keen interest. Kudos.
Thanks for reading smiley
Re: Twisted Love by D9ty7(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:
Thank you very much @d9ty7

let me quickly say a few things

-->Ivie's father is in partnership with the ceo,but it's not even (10% ),so ivie is just filling in for her father,and she employed her friends,so they cant be tossed around

-->I didnt add that because it skipped my mind,like i said,i'm not using my phone,neither did i write this anywhere,once my friend gives me her phone,i started typing from the head,i tend to forget most details.

-->There is going to be alot of twists and turn filled with suspence,story never start sef

-->As for the errors and spacing,i'm working on it.

-->Nairaland has some words we shouldnt use

ALL THE SAME, THANKS!!!

btw,i'm not a writer embarassed
I understand. Please, give us details, so that in the near future, we can relate to it withoutasking you questions. Hope you understand.
That's what everyone says, I am not a writer, so what are you?
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2015
D9ty7:

I understand. Please, give us details, so that in the near future, we can relate to it withoutasking you questions. Hope you understand.
That's what everyone says, I am not a writer, so what are you?
Thanks,i will definitely work on that. smiley
Re: Twisted Love by D9ty7(m): 9:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Kitnah, whatsup na?
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
D9ty7:
Kitnah, whatsup na?
Lol
I've been trying to join some things together o,i think i've got it.
Did u see my mail notification??
Re: Twisted Love by D9ty7(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
kitnah:

Lol
I've been trying to join some things together o,i think i've got it.
Did u see my mail notification??
Am glad you are joining things up, I know by the end of today, you'll call yourself a writer, because is it only writers that join things up.
I replied you mail already
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
D9ty7:

Am glad you are joining things up, I know by the end of today, you'll call yourself a writer, because is it only writers that join things up.
I replied you mail already
Writer keh??
I'm just tryn something b4 p.utme comes o

I just sent u another mail
Re: Twisted Love by D9ty7(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
kitnah:

Writer keh??
I'm just tryn something b4 p.utme comes o

I just sent u another mail
Check your mailbox
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 30, 2015
^^^ALL THANKS TO D9TY7^^^

~~~CONTINUATION~~~

Mimi,a member of the interview department ,saw all this going on and went to meet nene and laffy.
"What is going on here? Why is he bleeding?" she asked

"I think it's none of your business" Nene replied

"Well,sweet angel,it's part of my business,because he is my boss and i wont sit back and watch him bleed to death,and who is the culpit?" Mimi asked

"It's Ivie"Laffy said

"It's not Ivie"Nene said trying to cover for her.

"It's too late to cover her track because i saw her when she broke the bottle on martins's head,so i think you should rush him to the hospital before he passed out,as for Ivie,i will take care of her" Mimi replied with an evil grin.

"Dont try anything stupidd with Ivie" Nene replied.

"such loyalty!! Just sit back and watch this unfolds" Mimi said mockingly.

They said opportunity comes but once,this definitely is the time Mimi has been waiting for.It's no news that Mimi and Ivie are at loggerhead,they despised eachother with a great passion.Mimi believed that Ivie is not diligent to her work,she believes Ivie is not doing justice to her work,she only work at her own convienient.

But one thing Mimi fails to understand is that,Ivie's father is in partnership with the ceo,though it's not equal,it's just 10%,and Ivie is just filling in for her father,so indirectly,she has a say in the company's affairs,and she cant be fired even if she takes the work with levity.

Mimi has tried all possible means and effort to get Ivie sacked,but all to no avail because the ceo has a liking for her.

Nene and laffy rushed martins to the nearby hospital,something Nene couldnt imagined that she would do,in years to come.

When they got to the hospital,the nurse attended to him.

~~~~~
Mimi picked her phone and called a police officer,who happened to be relative "Hello,sir,there is an emergency right now,a young lady called Ivie james just broke a bottle on my boss,and he is bleeding,i want her arrested immediately"

"What personal information do you have about her" the police officer asked

"Like i said,she is Ivie james,we are working together at larricot company,her car plate number is BA5-0600A,I will text her house address right away,i want her to be charged with attempted murder and i want her arrested immediately" Mimi said

"Mimiola,you know we cant arrest her immediately,it's late already,i will work on it tomorrow very early,pls make sure you send her house address"

"No prob,pls i want it done with great expertise,because she is highly connected"

"Mimi,calm down,Good night" the policeman replied

"Alright,good night" Mimi said as she quickly send Ivie's address number to the policeman

"Ivie james,you are doomed"she said as she walked out of the hall and went home.

~~~~~~~

When Ivie got home,she then realised the effect of what she has done,she started asking herself questions like "what has come over me?"
"why have i done?" "why me?"

They said when you are angry,dont act because,the damages your actions will cause,will be greater than what made you angry

With those thoughts,she drifted to sleep,only to be interrupted with a consistent knocking on her gate.
She quickly rushed to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth,still wearing her night robe,she rushed to open the gate angrily.

"Who is that? And why are you knocking as if this is your father's house?" she said angrily as she opened the door

Two fierce-looking policeman entered,the first one said "madam,which kain sleep you dey sleep so? Since morning wey we dey knock"

"I'm sorry,but what do you want?" Ivie asked politely

"Well,you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Mr Martins,you are advised to keep quiet because whatever you say now shall be used against you" the second policeman said.

"You gat to be kidding me,i'm not going anywhere!!"

"Ma,i wish this was a joke,but unfortunately,it's not,you have to come with us" the second policeman said.

"Fine,i need to speak with my lawyer first" Ivie replied

The two policeman nodded and Ivie called her long_time lawyer

"Hello d-law,something just came up,meet me at Area 1,police station,i wont say anything until you show up,Thanks" Ivie said in a haste

"you guys,should give me 2minutes while i take my bath" Ivie said

"So sorry,but we cant allow that,lets be on our way" the second policeman said

"Alrighy,i will take my car" Ivie said

"Madam,you will go with us in our car"

"Ok,fine,let's go" Ivie replied

They left Ivie's house,and headed straight to the station.

**Tbc**

It wasnt easy joinin this with the main plot,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Getting A Life- Safarigirl / All I've Never Wanted... A Novella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.